ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何在心理疾病患者成长中帮助他们 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何在心理疾病患者成长中帮助他们

Stopping Psychopaths in Their Developmental Stage | James Fallon

音乐
[Music]
将反社会心理疾病扼杀在摇篮里
Stopping Psychopaths While They’re Young
比如 我
For me,
实际上我知道
I even know
我几乎是个心理疾病患者
like I’m a borderline psychopath,
近似于心理疾病患者
a near psychopath
或是个‘亲社会’的心理疾病患者
or a pro-social psychopath.
某种程度上我更是个幸运的心理疾病患者
In a way I’m a lucky psychopath.
就某种意义而言
In the sense that
我成长在一个十分美好的家庭
I grew up with in such a wonderful family.
在家里
In the family,
我与父母交往
my interactions with my mother and father,
与叔叔阿姨交往
my aunts and uncles,
与祖父母交往
my grandparents,
和我身边所有的人交往
everybody around me.
他们知道有些东西很失常
They knew that something is wrong
对我特别关照
and they treated me really unbelievably.
所以我受到极好的
So I had this wonderful,
极好的家庭教育
this wonderful upbringing.
我的母亲和她两个姐妹
My mother and a couple of her sisters,
我认为他们对此有种直觉
they, I think they had a good instincts about this.
所以他们让我远离这些错误的东西
And they kept me away from things.
在我经历一段黑暗时期的时候
And when I had gone through a very kind of a dark period,
那时我在少年时期
in when I was going through puberty,
她知道一些东西是错误的
and she knew some was really wrong.
然后她找我的一些老师谈话
And she talked to some of the teachers.
来确定我的状况是否良好
And made sure
这是很忙碌的工作
that was very busy
每天都这样 我在 你知道
So everyday, I was in, you know,
我才五岁
I was in five
威特尔高中到大学
Walter high school in college.
还参加一些活跃的 有身体接触的运动
And also it’s very active, contact sports,
我参加戏剧俱乐部
and I was involved in the drama club,
我在乐队里弹奏乐器
and in the band I played instrument.
就好像我一直做着某些事
And it was like I always doing something.
我认为或许
And I think that probably
她知道对一个孩子来说那是一件好事
she knew that for a kid, that’s a good thing.
我常常成功
I was always successful.
我一直知道我想做什么 我总是在学校做得很好
I always knew that I wanted to be, l always did well at school.
所以我从不需要金钱
So I never needed money,
不需要力量
I never needed power,
我只是自我思考
and I just thought to myself.
如果我做了
What if I did,
如果我做了
What if I did.
如果我在这些方面都不那么幸运怎么办
What if I wasn’t so lucky in all these ways?
我从不对我的幸运感到负罪
And I don’t feel any guilt about being lucky.
你知道 我乐意它的出现
You know, I’m happy it happened.
但是我一直在想 你也知道
But I was just thinking, and you know,
我可以有很大的不同
I could turned out much differently.
但是我想那很糟糕
But I think that’s so bad
因为我认为我受到非常好的对待
because I think I was treated so well.
那个触发器没有推翻基因
That trigger wasn’t pull down the genes.
你知道我拥有一对基因
You know there is a couple of genes that I do have.
它是5-羟色胺转运体
It was a serotonin transporter
如果在早期生活中
that if you’re earlier in life,
如果你是在一个充满辱骂和放任的环境成长
if you’re brought into an abusive or an abandonment situations,
这对你最终的成长很不好
it’s very bad for your ultimate development.
但如果你拥有相同的等位基因
but if you, you have that same allele,
5-羟色胺转运体基因
the serotonin transporter allele,
同时被给予了许多的爱
and you shown a lot of love.
将会有相反的效果
It has the opposite effect,
这一定程度上消除了其他负面因素的影响
it kind of negates the other negative things.
所以这是让人惊讶的
So this was amazing.
这真的是讲得通的
So it really made sense,
实际上它就像生物上的核心原因
and it really is like a biological hardcore reason
一个好的因素
to be good,
对你的孩子们来说
to your kids,
对你家人的孩子来说
your familys’ kids,
对邻居的孩子来说也是好的
said neighborhood kids.
因为如果你只是说说
Because if you just say it
这会令大家都开心
sounds like happy to all.
当然 现在我们厌恶战争 这挺好的
Great, now we hate war, be nicely.
但是对心理疾病来说 实际上那是生物缘由
But there is real biological reasons for it.
我认为这非常吸引人的
I think it’s very compelling,
这也激动人心
and that has been exciting,
因为对我来说 这很令人激动
because, for me, it is exciting.
因为这是学问上的兴趣
because it’s scientifically interesting.
它开启了这个领域
It opens up something about the universe.
这就是驱使我的事物
And that’s what drives me,
它真的做到了
it really does.
如果它没有发生 我将不会如此
And if it didn’t, it wouldn’t.
但另一方面
But on the side,
我知道自己真的幸运
I knew that I was really lucky to.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

由于先天的基因原因,心理疾病患者容易陷入困境,但是成长阶段中,良好的家庭教育能够帮助他们成材

听录译者

ccz

翻译译者

YOLO_93

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig0Lw83g1NY

相关推荐