未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

别再浪费时间

STOP WASTING TIME - Part 1 | Motivational Video for Success & Studying (Ft. Coach Hite)

地球上最有价值的商品之一是时间
The one commodity that is most valuable
爱的时间 活的时间
on this earth is time. Time to love, time
自人降生以来 时间就开始走向死亡
to live. From the moment the human body
我认为你 你们并不能
is born it begins dying. I don’t think you,
完全追赶到时间
you quite caught that.
让我再说一遍
Let me say it again.
自人降世以来 时间久开始走向死亡
From the moment the human body is born
有一些发生的快一些 而有一些
it begins dying. Some happen faster, some
发生的慢一些 有一些 我们会帮助它加快速度
happen slower, some of us help them
而有一些 我们会阻止它迟早发生
go faster, and some of them prevent it from
每天 我们不知已经浪费了
happening sooner than later. How many seconds
多少个分分秒秒
how many minutes do we waste every day
做一些与我们内心的目标
doing things that are nowhere near the
愿望和激情相去甚远的事情
goals and aspirations and passions that
不知有多少次 你去上当天的课
we have inside? How many times you go
并且认识到你并没有做
through the course of a day and realize
多少你想做的事情
did I do anything I set out to do today?
每天写下你的每个目标
Write down those goals each and every day.
不管一天有两个目标
No matter if there’s two goals a day if
如果你能实现这些目标 那么
you can accomplish those then you’re
你所做的不仅仅是完成这一天
doing more than just making it through the day.
你在生活并且实现着自己的梦想
You are living and achieving your dreams.
找时间去改善自己 读书 探险
Find time to better yourself. Read explore,
研究 在生活中做一些
research, live life do things
你曾经未曾想到过要做的事情
you’ve never thought of doing before.
这就是生活的意义所在
That’s what it’s all about. When you’re
人们会把你出生的日期可刻在
born that’s that date that they put
你的墓碑的左边
on the left side of the tombstone.
而又把你去世的日期刻在右边
When you die they put another date on the right side
可是两者之间的破折号
of the tombstone but that dash in the
才是这块墓碑上最重要的一个
middle is the most important thing on
那是一条线
that tombstone. That is a line that
经过了你整个生命框架的线 在这框架里
throughout that entire time frame you
你能接触和影响其他生命
were able to impact and touch others lives.
你能在这地球上留下你的痕迹
You were able to leave your mark on
你能留下一笔无人能改的遗产
this earth. You were able to build a
你能让人们
legacy that nobody could change. You were
无论如何都能记住你
able to have it to where people remember
当你在为这个中间的破折号
who you are no matter what. When you’re
而生活时 你正在记起
living for that dash in the middle you’re
你生活中的为什么
going to remember your why.
你的为什么 为什么你在这里
Your why, why you’re here not, not the why,
而不是为什么你要做这些事
why did you do something, your why. Your,
你早晨起床的理由
your reason for getting up in the morning.
让自己过了努力的边缘
Your reason for pushing yourself
然后放弃的理由
past the brink of exertion and giving up.
你前进和做成一些事的理由
Your reason for moving on and getting
中间这个破折号
things done in life. That dash in the middle
正推动着你
that’s the thing that pushes you. How do
如果以1到10为标准
you rate yourself on a scale of one to
你如何评价自己的外表?
ten in terms of your physical appearance?
如何评价自己的健康? 你关心
In terms of your health? Do you take care
自己吗? 你会允许自己
of yourself? Are you allowing yourself to
超重或者身材走样吗?
get overweight and out of shape? Are you
你了解自己的健康状况吗?
conscious of your health? Are you
你会观察你摄入的食物吗?
watching the food that you take into your body?
你会有意识地去锻炼吗?
Do you make a deliberate
我们都知道乔治·伯恩斯
effort to exercise, you know it was
他说过我们禁不住会变老
George Burns, he said we cannot help
但我们没必要变老
getting older but we don’t have to get
我们很多人都会提前变老
old and many of us get old before our time
因为我们没有花时间去关心自己
because we don’t take time to take care
你所处的环境是
of ourselves. Your environment is a very
从1到10的标准的最好迹象
good indicator on a scale of one to ten
这是你想要的吗?
is it what you want it to be? Do you
你能描述它吗? 你满意吗?
find it desirable? Are you satisfied? The
人们所参与的工作或职业生涯中
job or career that you’re involved in someone said
有85%的美国公众
that 85 % of the American
对他们的工作不满意
public are unhappy with their jobs. Are you
你是否每天像坐牢一般度过八小时?
spending eight hours a day just doing time?
做一些对你来说没有挑战性的事
Doing something that you don’t find challenging,
让你的精神世界得不到拓展?
that does not make you stretch mentally,
无法促动你 不能鼓励你?
that does not stimulate you, that does not inspire you, something
你也无法在其中感到充实?
that you don’t find a sense of fulfillment in it?
如果你日复一日地
If you’re doing that
做着这种事 它将会影响你对自己的感受
day in and day out, it has to affect how
你的积极性以及你的人际关系
you feel about yourself, your level of motivation, your relationships.
它在你生命中产生什么样的影响
What kind of impact is that having on
那是有营养的还是一种毒性关系?
your life? Is it nourishing or is it a toxic relationship?
它会消耗你还是让你成长?
Does it drain you or does it build you up?
你问问自己吧!
Ask yourself that.
你在做这类事情时
How motivated are you to do
受了多少鼓舞?
something about it?
你的贡献 你的行动
Your contribution, your actions… what are
你在付出什么? 很多人
you giving? Many people will leave the
会毫无痕迹地离开这世界
universe without a trace.
没人知道他们在这儿
No one will know they were here and in fact under
而实际上我们可以在他们名字下写上:未耗尽
their name we could put under there, ‘not used up.’
有人会知道你是以这个方式来的吗?
Will anybody know that you came this way?
你做了什么贡献?
What contribution are you giving?
你能带走什么?
What will you leave? What will be
什么会因你这种方式的到来而变的不同?
different because you came this way? Just,
就停一会儿吧 写下你的
just stop for a second. Write down your
为什么
why.
你在生活中做什么?
What are you doing this for in life? If
如果你的为什么不能让你哭泣
your why doesn’t make you cry, that’s not
那它就不是你的为什么 再说一遍
your why. Again, if your why doesn’t make
如果你的为什么不能让你哭泣 那它不是你的为什么
you cry, then that’s not your why. Your
你的为什么应该是
why should be something so big that it
大到足以撼动你的家庭树
moves your family tree. Your why should
大到足以因你和你的家庭
be something so big that it changes the
家人 你的信仰及意志
whole outlook on how things are with you
而改变事物全貌
and your home, your family, your religion,
想想你的热情
your purpose. Think about your passion,
想想你的机会
think about your opportunities and that’s
这样你就能找到自己的意志 相反
how you find your purpose. OPP. When that
当你的为什么与你的热情
why meets up with your passion, your opportunity,
你的机会及你的意志相遇时
your purpose, then you’ll
你就会发现 你人生中最重要的一天
find out. The most important day in your
正是你明白自己
life is the day you remember why you
为何而生的一天
were born.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

生命的意义在意生死间的一系列的疑问和与之对应的目标,机会,意志,明白为何而生的一天才是一生中最重要的一天!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

神经诗人

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3FA2kALScU

相关推荐