未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

停止空等事情发生 | 彼得·萨奇 | TED谈话

Stop Waiting for Life to Happen | Peter Sage | TED Talks

TED 克拉根福
TED×Klagenfurt
勇敢的高度
DARING HEIGHTS
彼得·赛奇
PETER SAGE
掌声
[applaud]
作为一个热爱研究人类行为的人
As a keen student of human behavior,
我多年痴迷于观察人们
I’ve been fascinated by watching people over the years.
关于人类这个物种
One of the things that fascinates me the most
有一点让我非常着迷
about us as a species,
人们似乎天生不愿
is we seems to be hardwired
与别人的想法一致
to disagree with each other.
不管是不是社会
You know, whether it’s the social taboos
宗教 政治的禁忌
of religion or politics,
我们每个人似乎都有自己想捍卫的观点
every one of us has an opinion that we seem to defend.
不过我认为我们都认同的一点
Yet I think one of the things we can all agree on
就是我们处在人类历史进程中
is that we are living in a time in human history
前所未有的时代
that is absolutely unprecedented.
这是一个我们的祖先
A time that not even our ancestors
做梦都不会预见的时代
could have dreamed about in their wildest dreams.
我是说 仔细想想
I mean, think about that.
我们的祖先有多少人会在抬头看到云朵时
How many of our ancestors looked up at a cloud,
好奇世界的另一边
and wondered what it would be like
是怎样生活的
to see life from the other side.
如果五千年前的
What would the Pharaohs of Egypt
埃及法老
given five thousand years ago
可以登上一个机器会怎么样
to be able to step on to a machine
另一端我们的世界是怎样的
with the other side of the world in ours.
哇 有好多国家
Wow. Kingdoms.
实际上 我们的祖先当中有很多人
Yet, the reality is for many of our ancestors
给了我们一份珍贵的礼物
they gave a precious gift.
很多年前生儿育女是一件危险的事情
Childbirth wasn’t certain for many, many years.
其实我的外婆
In fact, my grandmother on my mother side,
就在分娩时去世了
she died in childbirth, giving birth to my mother.
那时分娩的风险很大
It was a very uncertain time.
如果你可以短暂的思考一下
And, if you could just connect for a second,
我们祖先中的一些人
to the fact that some of our ancestors
忍受着痛苦繁衍后代
gave their life in agony,
使得我们今天可以站在这里
so that we could be standing here today.
对于这一点 朋友们 问题是
The question to that pose is, my friends, is this:
我们会用我们得到的馈赠来做什么
what do we do with the gift that we got?
有些人可以说出很多
Now, some of us would say quite a lot.
有的人会说我们所处的时代
Some of us say we are living in a time now
科技发展迅猛 令人难以置信
where technology is so overwhelming, so incredible.
甚至在二三十年前
That even just 20, 30 years ago,
我们都无法想象现在现在的生活
we couldn’t have imagined
但是科技发展是需要付出代价的
But that technology comes at a price.
它会产生矛盾
It generates its own level of paradox.
其中的一个矛盾是
One of the paradox is that right now,
我们周围有太多的信息
there’s so much information that’s out there
可以说是铺天盖地
that we are naturally overwhelmed.
我们的情感也被淹没其中
And the emotional route tends to be overwhelmed,
使我们困惑 懒惰
which leads to confusion, which leads to inaction.
换句话说:我们学到了很多却一事无成
In other words, we learn so much, we do nothing.
每一秒都会有大概5-10小时的
For every one second that YouTube is up right now,
新内容上传到YouTube
there’s between 5 and 10 hours of
难以置信
Unbelievable.
科技带来的另一个矛盾是
The other paradox that technology is brought is that
在这个有七十多亿人口的世界
in a world of seven plus billion people,
我们每个人仅仅相隔一个通知推送的距离
we’re all just a push notification away from each other.
互联网是人类历史上
Interconnectivity is a time that we’ve never even
从未预见过的
had the foresight in history to ever even dream of.
在这样一个高度互联的世界
Yet, in a world that is so connected
为什么很多人会感到孤独
why is it, that so many of us feel so alone?
嗯 这种现象随处可见
Hmm. You know the evidence of this is everywhere.
由于信息过多产生了ADD ADHD的病症
Labels of ADD, ADHD with information overload,
或者是治疗抑郁症的处方药开药量创下了新高
or prescription drugs for depression at an all-time high.
我觉得造成这些的原因之一就是
And one of the reasons for that is
有很多人沉溺在科技中
so many people I believe are drowning in technology
但是他们又在渴望一些东西
but they’re starving for something more.
他们在渴望什么
What are they starving for?
我认为你们可以在应用市场
Well I believe that the ultimate app that you can download
下载的终极应用不是脸书
from the app store these days is not Facebook,
不是领英 或者其他
it’s not LinkedIn, it’s not the myriad of
有成千上万下载量的应用
millions of different apps with billions of downloads.
最终级的应用程序是爱
The ultimate app, comes down to love.
爱 是多么老套的一个词
And, love, such an old-fashioned notion.
为什么有那么多人不愿意
Why does so many people have such an aversion
去理解无条件的爱是什么
to understanding what unconditional love is?
我想了想
Well, I looked at that.
它就是来自于
And it really comes down to understanding
我们最初的记忆
what our first, earliest memory is.
让我们回到我们
You know, if we go back 9 months
出生的九个月前
before we were born.
发生了一件事
A certain event happened.
那是人类发展历史上
Which unleashed one of the, the biggest battles
最大的战争之一
in human evolution, in human history.
生存之战
The battle to be here.
40亿中只有1个能获胜
400 million to 1.
猜猜发生了什么 你出生了
And guess what, you show up.
[笑声]
(laughs)
在黑暗中一场激烈的战争
In a battle that was in the dark and uphill.
你为什么这么迫切想来到这个世界
Why did you want to be here so badly?
不仅是这样 如果你在显微镜下观察
Not only that, but if you look on the microscope
看看具体发生了什么
and see what the actually goes on.
不是只有第一个到达的人在那里 对吧
It’s not just the first person that was there, is it?
只有一个被选中了
One of them is actually chosen.
是的朋友们 你们注定了会坐在这里
Yes, my friend. You are chosen to be here.
我们一旦出生就会面临很多挑战
But the challenge is, once we born,
我们出生之后不能出错
we born, we can’t do anything wrong.
我们使得妈妈在凌晨2点呕吐
You know, we threw up on mom
让她很难受 但是我们仍然被妈妈爱着
It’s inconvenient, but we still get love.
但是在我们18个月大的时候
But something happens
问题出现了
round about 18 months old.
父母们突然发现
Where the parents suddenly realize
沟通出现了问题
there’s a communication issue.
现在是双向的
And now this, it’s going to two ways.
在那一刻 很多父母根据他们的经验
And at that moment, a lot of the parents impose
来抚养自己的孩子
their model of the world on how to bring up a child.
因为没有人想做一个不合格的家长
Cause nobody wants to be a bad parent.
但问题是
But the challenge with that is this,
我们会根据
that what we do is
孩子是否听话
we then say if the child behaves in a certain way,
来奖励他们
we reward that with positive reinforcement.
如果他们不听话
And if they behave in a different way,
孩子会无视他们的行为
the perception of the child,
却感受到我们不再爱他
is that we then withdraw love.
这会让人很沮丧
And that creates frustration.
但同时也告诉我们
It creates frustration, but it also creates the perception
爱需要努力才能获得
that love needs to be earned.
所以我们最早的记忆就是
So by the time we get our earliest memory,
3至6岁时我们已经形成了
at about 3, 4, 5, 6 years old,
一生都会用到的经验
We’ve already had almost the lifetime of learning
爱是有条件的
that love is conditional.
我们需要努力去获得
We have to earn it.
才能变得更好
in order to be good enough.
才能配上我们最想要的东西
To be worthy of the one thing that we most want.
哇哦
Wow.
在接下来的日子里 我们会把这种观念
And we then live the rest of our lives projecting that
植入到我们的生活和人际关系中
into our lives and our relationships.
我很想知道为什么没有人可以弄清楚
I wonder why nobody can figure out,
如何得到我所说的终极应用 爱
how to download what I called the ultimate app, of love.

Hmm.
还有一个问题是它会让我们产生
And the challenge there is it fosters us
分离的幻觉
the illusion of separateness.
为什么我要说分离的幻觉
Why do I say the illusion of separateness?
因为这个世界上没有任何一个物理学家
Because there isn’t a physicist on the planet right now
会反对 我们每个个体之间
that wouldn’t argue the fact that
都要比以往
every single one of us is connected
联系更加密切这个事实
to a much deeper level than we ever give credit for.
只是我们无法根据
It’s just that we don’t have a reference
童年记忆中无条件的爱做参考
for unconditional love based on the childhood.
昨晚我与拉仕博士
I was having a conversation last night
在吃晚餐时聊天
at dinner with Dr. Raj.
他是个很好的人
Beautiful soul.
我们两个人从来没有见过
And yeah, there’s two people that had never met that came together
我们进行了一个小时的交流
and we had a wonderful one-hour connection
我们对于人类的成就
where what was touched
很有感触
was the stuff that we’re made of.
我看到一个讲故事的男人
Yeah. I saw a guy who sharing stories
感受到了一些你的左脑
and feeling something that you
无法感受到的东西
can’t feel when you are left brain.
科技推动着我们的左脑
Technology drives us into my left brain.
为什么?因为它可以被测量
Why? Because it can be measured.
这就是为什么学校会教给我们左脑原则
That’s why we’re taught at school left brain principles.
如果我参加一场数学考试
Because if I take a math test,
可以测量出我得了75分
and I score 75 percent, you can measure that.
但是你怎样测量创造力
How do you measure creativity?
怎样测量你对一个人的关心
How do you measure
怎样测量爱
How do you measure love?
在昨天 我们两个人
And last night, there was two people,
有着不同的背景
from different backgrounds,
不同的肤色
different colors,
不同的信仰
different believes,
出生于不同的年代
born at different times,
在各自的人生中
both with different life paths,
有不同的生活轨迹
on their own journey.
很可能会在不同的时间离开这个世界
Probably die at a different time.
分离的感觉
The illusion of separateness.
就像我把手
Just as if I was to put my hand
放入牛奶中
and through a source of milk
你看的到我的指尖
and you were to see that the tips of my fingers
看起来像是一个个分开的
the illusion would be that we’re separated.
把牛奶拿开你会发现
Whereas if you take the milk away
其实我的手指是互相关联的
we realize we’re all connected.
让我再举个例子
Allow me to give you another analogy.
比如我们的身体
If we take the human body
我们的身体是由50-70万亿个细胞构成
between 50 to 70 trillion cells it will take,
有些人可能多一点
some are a few more that others.
如果你从血液中
If you go to the bloodstream
取出两个细胞
and you take two blood cells.
白细胞和红细胞
Write blood cell, red blood cell.
它们颜色不同 在不同的时间产生
Both different colors, both born at different times.
有着不同的路线
Both have different paths in life,
不同的工作和任务
different jobs to do, different missions.
一种是在体内运送氧气和血红蛋白
One delivers oxygen hemoglobin around the body
另一个将血液中的垃圾排出体外
the other takes stuff out of the bloodstream
它们会在不同的时间死掉
Both probably gonna die at different times.
如果这两个细胞
Now if these to blood cells were to meet each other
在血液中相遇
in the bloodstream.
它们会发生这样的谈话
(They)would have a conversation.
红细胞说
And red blood cell goes,
“你好白细胞 你最近怎么样?”
“Hi, white blood cell. How’re you doing?”
白细胞转过身说
And the white blood cell turns around and says,
“我的天呐 一个会说话的红细胞!”
“Oh my goodness, a talking blood cell!”
[笑声]
(laughs)
如果它们真的可以交流
But if they could communicate,
它们会不会有分离的感觉?
would they not have separate senses of identity?
绝对不会有
Absolutely.
事实上 我们不会在每个红细胞死去的时候
Now the thing is, we don’t throw a funeral
为它举办一个葬礼
every time we have a blood cell died.
我们对于身体
We have a different and higher level of
如何运行
consciousness and understanding
有更高层次的理解
about where it fits into the scheme of things.
假如 这只是一个假设的问题
What if, just as a possibility, just as a question
我们开始意识到
you and I started to realize
我们只是宇宙身体里的
that we’re just different types of blood cells
不同类型的血液细胞
in the universal body of consciousness.
这种假设会不会让你感到难过
Would that upset you if it was a possibility? Hmm.
分离的感觉
The illusion of separateness.
让我们没有感受到分离的是
And what keeps us from that illusion of separateness
我们太过于关注自己
is usually we’re too focused on ourselves.
专注于保护自己
too focus on trying to defend ourselves
为了获得最终的目标
to try and get the ultimate aim
那就是爱 我们一直寻求的爱
which is love, which is what we really seek.
但是如果我们一直用大脑思考
But we can’t do it when we’re engaging from a thinking center,
而不是用心去感受 是找不到爱的
rather than a feeling center.
所有事情都是有关联的
Hmm. Everything is connected.
那么你怎样在生活中前行
Now how do you move forward in life
使自己活在当下
to be able to live from that place
而不会受到外界的影响
rather than get swamped by the overwhelm?
有时候我们会遇到不幸
Well, sometimes it takes tragedy.
有时候会发生让我们难忘的事情
Sometimes it takes a significant emotional event.
2001年9月11日
September the 11th, 2001.
我的邻居还记得我们在哪里
My neighbors remember where we were on that day.
你可以回忆一下那天的事情
Just notice your emotional connection
我那时正在夏威夷
I myself was in Hawaii at the time
和Tony Robbins参加一个研讨会
on a, a seminar with Tony Robbins.
我是领导团队的成员
I was part of the leadership team.
我当时是为一个9天的项目
And, you know, we were facilitating
“主宰人生”做助理
a 9-day event called Life Mastery.
当地凌晨两点的时候
And what happened, happened at about
发生了一件事情
2 o’clock in the morning local time.
我们被那条新闻惊醒
So we woke up to that news,
同时也发现全世界超过2000人
and we realized that we had 2,000 people
都从睡梦中惊醒
about to wake up to that news from 80 countries
包括巴基斯坦 以色列 阿富汗
including Palestine, Israel, Afghanistan.
美国也有很多人醒来 纽约有超过100人
Many from the US, and over 100 from New York.
我们需要把大家聚集到一个房间
Our job is to get the people into the room
让他们去理解(发生了什么)
so that they can understand.
是的 理解
Yeah, makes,
试着理解发生了什么
trying to make sense of what was going on
Tony希望可以做点什么
and Tony would come out and hopefully
可以(不会翻译 求助区暂时没有满意的答案)
reframe and deframe some level of meaning.
让我们确定接下来应该
So that we could, yeah, have some level of certainty
做什么或者不做什么
as to how things we’re going to continue or not.
Tony的想法很棒
And what Tony did an amazing job,
大家在房间里讲述的故事
it was so, hearing some of the stories that came out
都很有感染力
of the room that day that was so impactful.
其中有一个故事我记忆犹新
One of them I remember clearly.
有一位女士站起来
There was a woman who stood up
她转过身说
and she turned around, she said,
“我知道此时此刻我为什么在这里
“You know, now I know the reason why I’m here.”
她继续说 “两年前
She said, “Two years ago,
我的未婚夫在一场车祸中不幸去世
so my fiancee was killed in a car crash.
我从中得到的教训是
But the meaning that I choose to took care of that
爱不属于我
was that love isn’t for me.
不要和别人走的太近 以免他们会离我而去”
Never get too close to people in case it’s taken away.”
6个月之后 也就是18个月之前
So 6 months later, 18 months before
她遇到了一个男人 他们开始约会
she met a guy and they started dating.
但是她始终保持距离
But she kept her distance.
当男士觉得他们的关系
And it got to a point where
应该进行到下一步时
he wanted to take the relationship to the next level
她却觉得不舒服
but she wasn’t comfortable.
她说 “你知道吗
And she says, “You know some,
我想去夏威夷的研讨会”
I know I want to go to the seminar in Hawaii.”
他其实不太同意
And he wasn’t really that agreeing.
但是她说 “我还是想去
But she said, “I want to go anyway.
我想去是有理由的”
There’s a reason why I want to go.”
她还说
She says,
“昨天晚上我明白了
“I now know the reason I came since last night.
那时我正在听另一位演讲者发言
I was listening to one of the speakers.
演讲者是一位
One of the speakers was a woman called
叫做Cathy Buckley的女士 非常漂亮
Cathy Buckley, beautiful, beautiful woman.
她的故事令人难以置信
Now Cathy’s story is incredible.
她传达了一个很棒的信息
She has a great message.
她出生于50年前 有听力障碍
She was born 50 years ago, hard of hearing.
但是当时被误诊了
But at the time, it was misdiagnosed.
误诊的原因 大家都知道
And it was misdiagnosed because you know,
那个时候我们无法像现在一样
in those days we just didn’t have the ability
做到有远见
to look too far ahead like we do today,
只能用大脑去思考 没有用心感受
to stuck here, not enough here.
所以她接受了特殊治疗
And so she was put into a special care
但是在那里
where she wasn’t really given
她没有得到我们渴望的爱
the love that we so crave.
所以结果就是
As a result of that,
她的性格有了缺陷 变得内向
she developed poorly, she was introverted.
而且
And, you know,
她不能和别人很好的沟通
she couldn’t really communicate very well.
在她的青春期阶段
In her teenage years,
她被自己的家人虐待
she was abused by members of her family.
20岁时又得了癌症
In her twenty, she got cancer.
她奋力与疾病作斗争 最终痊愈了
She managed to get over that
后来不久 有一次她躺在沙滩上
and then a little later in life, she was lying on a beach.
她身边有4个救生员
And a lifeguard run over her face in a 4 by 4.
我觉得我们会有疑问
And, we think we have problems.
Cathy站起来说 “你知道吗
And Cathy stood up and says, “You know something?
我不能认为生活欠我的
I’m, I can’t rely on life giving me what I think
并且指望它还给我 那样是不对的
life should own me because it doesn’t work that way.”
朋友们 生活是一面镜子
Life is a mirror, my friends.
你怎样对它 它就返还给你什么
It’ll reflect back what you put into it.
你对着镜子生气 它别无他选
You get angry with the mirror, it has no choice
只能也对你生气
but to get angry back.
为什么?因为外部会随着内心世界而改变
Why? Because outer world follows inner world.
而不是内心受外界影响
Not the other way around.
Cathy终于明白了
And when Cathy finally understood that
她一生都在对着镜子抱怨
she’s been complaining at the mirror whole life
想不通为什么自己得不到想要的
wondering why she wasn’t getting what she wanted.
她停了下来
She took a stand.
她学会了如何沟通
She learned how to communicate.
她发现自己有让别人欢笑的天赋
She found out she had a gift for making people laugh.
在当地酒吧的一个喜剧之夜
She stood in for a friend
她为了朋友去参加比赛
at a comedy night at a local bar.
她成为了当晚的焦点
She won the night.
她参加了那里的决赛 她胜出了
She went to the regional final. She won that.
她又出版了自己的书
She went on to produce a book.
她有了自己的脱口秀节目
She got her own show.
成为了大部分人的榜样
and really became an example for so many people.
其中有一个强大的信息
But a message was very powerful.
她传递的信息就是:
Her message was this:
如果你在生命的路上
that you cannot drive through life
只通过看后视镜来开车前行
looking in the rearview mirror,
你会出车祸 迷失方向
You’re gonna crash and miss the signal.
如果腿上有脚链和铁球
You cannot dance through life
你无法在生命中翩翩起舞
with a ball and chain of your past around your leg.
这样行不通
It just doesn’t work.
这位女士 在9月的一天醒来
And this lady, in the morning of September they never got up
她说 “当我听到Cathy的故事
she says, “When I heard Cathy say that, I knew
我知道她想表达什么 我懂了
what she meant. I found my breakthrough.
我知道了自己以前干了什么
I knew what I’d been doing.
我跑回房间
I ran back to the room
给我的爱人打了电话
and I called my partner.
我给他的语音信箱留言
And I left a message on his voicemail
我说 “嗨宝贝 研讨会结束我就回去
I said, “Hey honey, I’m coming home after the seminar.
我知道发生了什么 我们结婚吧”
I see what’s happening. Let’s get married.”
第二天他给她打电话
And the next morning he called her,
给她的语音信箱留了言
and left a message on her voice mail
他正在世贸大厦104层
from the hundred and fourth floor of the World Trade Center,
他说大楼刚刚被袭击了
to say that the building had just been hitten.
到处都是烟雾
It was filling up with smoke.
他觉得他就要死了
And he thought he was gonna die.
但是他并不担心死亡的到来
But he didn’t care if he was gonna die
因为他听到了她的语音
because having listened to her message
这是他生命中最美好的时刻
if that’s what it took to get to the place in his life
他感受到了
where he could feel like that,
就算是死他也会幸福的死去
he’d died a happy man.
我听到了那条语音信息
Now I listened to that voicemail.
我能听到走廊里人们的尖叫
I could hear the people screaming in the corridor.
然后线断了
And then the line went dead.
他随着大厦一起倒下了
And he went down with the building.
这位女士在2000人面前
And this woman stood up in front of 2,000 people
她可以转过身
with every rights to turn around
说 “看到了吗?
and said, “You know something?
我早就说过了
See, I told you so.
生活又这样对我
Life’s doing it again.
这说明过去的两年里
This just validates everything
我说的都是对的”
that I’ve just lived for the last two years.”
但是她没有这样做
But she chose not to do that.
她说“你知道吗 我又赌了一把
She said, “You know something? I’ve played that game.
(不会翻译 提问区暂时可以满意的答案)
And it’s a tunnel with no cheats.”
她说 “恰恰相反
Says, “Instead the meaning I choose to take out of this
我明白了生命的珍贵
is that life is precious,
接下来的每一天
that I’m going to live every single day
我要尽可能的珍惜
squeezing every single drop
每一分每一秒
out of every moment that I can.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为如果我两年前就这样做了
Because if I’d had done that two years ago,
我现在就已经结婚了
I’d be married by now.”
她鼓励了在场的2000多人
And she inspired me and 2,000 other people
在接下来的9天里
to step up, and live from a place
使大家更有激情
over the next 9 days of that seminar
完成了这个研讨会
with more passion,
大家互相承诺
more commitment to playing full out,
承诺会为他人服务
more commitment to serving
与他人沟通
and communicating with each other
要比之前做的更好
than we could ever have done.
人们会问我
And people say to me, you know,
“911那天你在哪里?”
“Where were you on 9/11?”
我会把这个故事讲给他们
I say. I tell them the story.
我也会把从这段经历中
And I also say that out of all of the growth
课程中学到的东西
that happened through that experience,
还有我们现在作出的改变
out of all of the lessons that we took,
都告诉他们
all the transformation that we saw to these day,
911可能是我生命中
9/11 was probably one of the most incredible, amazing
最振奋人心的一天
and uplifting and inspiring days
因为我得到了活下来的特权
I’ve ever had the privilege of being able to live.
它传递的信息很明确
But the message was clear.
我的朋友 生活中发生了什么
It never matters what happens
都不重要
to you in life, my friends.
它只是一个故事
That’s a story.
它只存在于我们的脑海里而不是心里
That’s what keeps us here instead of here.
最重要的就是
The only thing that matters
我们从中学到了什么
is what we do with the story.
对于一次的 离婚是一次伤害
For some people, divorce is traumatic.
对于其他人 是解脱
For others, it’s freedom.
这取决于你怎样看待这个故事
It’s how you write the school story,
你怎样去书写
how do you hold the pen.
现在如果我们从911事件中幸存
Now if we can come from that place,
如果我们放下那些
if we gonna start letting go
那些像锁链一样的借口
of the chains of our excuses,
去拥抱
and playing small and embrace
拥抱我们作为人的潜能
the potential that we have as people,
生活就变得明朗了
Life opens up,
我们可以把科技用在该用的地方
then we can start to use technology fro what it was designed for.
来探索人类更深层的潜能
To further the human potential,
更深层次的精神
to further the human spirit,
而不是藏在它后面
not hide behind it.
在我们重新出发的地方
And from that place we can start moving forward.
不会很困难的
It doesn’t take a lot.
晚上把你的手机放在楼下
Leaving your phone downstairs at night,
当你醒来后的第一件事
so that the first thing happens when you wake up
就是你可以感受到
is you get in touch
自己仍然活着并对此充满感激
with how grateful you want to still be here
而不是在下床之前
rather than check your email
去检查自己的邮件
before the feet touch the floor.
为了可以坐在你爱的人的对面
To be able to sit across from somebody you love
不看手机 一起吃一顿饭
having a meal, without checking your phone.
如果我们感受不到活着的珍贵
But we never communicate while you feel your body
我们就不会认真的沟通
about how grateful you ought to be
就像那天晚上
in that moment that night
我和Raj博士那样 珍贵的一晚
like I was with Dr. Raj. Precious moment.
在生活中前进一步并不很难
Doesn’t take much to be willing to step forward
你会说 “你知道吗
and say, “You know something?
这就是我 脆弱或者可靠
Here’s who I am: faults are all vulnerable, vulnerability, authenticity.
对于与大家失去联系相比 这些都不重要
I don’t care if I risk losing connection or not.
我要振作起来做自己
I’m gonna step up and be who I am.”
那时起你就会发现那个悖论
And from that place you’ll find the paradox
使我们联系的更加紧密了
is that we get more connection
因为那就是我们想要的 难道不是吗
because that’s really what people want, is it not?
你明白了吗 我的朋友
You see? From that place, my friends,
从那时起
from that place,
人类转变的新旅程就开始了
we can start the next journey of human transformation.
我们可以登上人类发展史上
We can soar to the daring heights
新的勇敢的高度
of the next epoch of human development
不仅仅是通过科技 也通过内心
through heart, not just technology.
这样我们就可以继续前行
And with that, we can move forward
不被过去的故事所束缚
unshackled from the stories of the past.
这样我们就可以为后人留下丰富的遗产
With that, we can leave a legacy
我们的祖先也会为我们骄傲
that our ancestors can be proud of.
朋友们 这就是值得传播的思想
And that, my friends, is an idea worth spreading.
谢谢
Thank you.
[掌声 音乐]
[applaud and music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

放下手机 多关心自己的爱人 活在当下

听录译者

张总的小蜜

翻译译者

张总的小蜜

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrBPoVOawFc

相关推荐