ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

停止消极思考的秘诀 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

停止消极思考的秘诀

STOP NEGATIVE SELF TALK - Listen To This Everyday

You have got to change the way you think.
你必须改变你的思维方式
It is the whole determining factor of where you go in life.
这是决定你人生走向的全部因素
We are all where we are today
我们之所以能成为今天的自己
because we thought ourselves to this position.
是因为我们把自己“想”成了这样
If you don’t like the position,
如果你不喜欢现在的自己
think yourself out of it.
通过思维改变自己
Your brain is divided into 2 halves.
你的大脑由两部分组成
Positive and negative.
一半积极 一半消极
Good and evil.
一半善 一半恶
It don’t function on nothing else
再无其他
Ain’t no neutral ground in your brain.
也没有中间地带
It’s either positive and good,
要么积极 良好
or negative and evil.
要么消极 邪恶
Each half of your brain has millions of factory workers on each side.
大脑的两半各有数百万工人
You got a million factory workers on the positive side,
积极半球有100万工人
you got a million factory workers on the negative side.
消极半球也有100万工人
At the forefront of each one of those factories in your brain is a foreman.
两个半球的前沿各有一个工头
You got foreman positive,
积极工头
and you got foreman negative.
消极工头
You are in charge. You’re the boss of the factory.
都由你统领 你是他们的老板
Guess what? We are how we think.
你信吗 我们就是我们思维的产物
You can’t make a world,
你无法创造世界
but you can make your own world.
但你可以创造你自己的世界
So now, since your brain is in 2 halves,
那么 既然你的大脑由两部分组成
let me show you how this works.
我来告诉你其中的原理
You wake up in the morning and you say
早上醒来 你说
” man, I don’t feel myself today.
天啊 我今天不舒服
I got up on the wrong side of the bed.
我起床时心情不好
I’m not a morning person. “
我不适合早起
Foreman negative hears that.
消极工头听到了
He steps to the front.
他走到前面
He says ” what did you say? “
问:“你说什么?”
You say ” I said I woke up on the wrong side of bed today,
你说: “我说今天起床时心情不好
I’m not myself I’m not a morning person. “
我不舒服 我不适合早起”
He say , ” you got it right away. “
他说“马上去办”
He said ” hey. The boss just woke up
他说 “嘿 老板刚睡醒
and said he’s not a morning person,
说他不适合早起
he’s having a bad day today, and he ain’t feeling himself. “
今天过得很糟糕 身体不舒服
Let’s get to work.”
我们开工吧”
The million factory workers start producing thoughts
消极半球的百万工人开始生产各种想法
to justify what you just said.
来证实你刚才所说的话
So now guess what?
现在你猜怎么着?
” Man I hate my alarm clock went off this morning.
“伙计 我真讨厌闹钟那么早就响
I gotta get out here in this traffic.
得堵车了
I done drive down here today,
今天我得开车
I don’t even like these people on my job.
我甚至不喜欢工作上的这些人
I can’t stand this car,
我受不了这破车了
I’m finna get in this morning.
我得上班
Sure wish I had a new car
我真希望能有辆新车
but I’m driving this raggedy car. “
可我只能开这破车”
And on and on and on.
等等等等
And your day starts
然后这一天就开始
tumbling into what you audit at the top of the day.
按照你早上设定的剧情发展
You can wake up in the morning and you say you know what?
你可以在早上醒来的时候说:“你知道吗
Today is gonna be a great day today.
今天会是个好日子
I expect something really good to happen for me today.
我觉得今天会有好事发生在我身上”
He said ” what did you say? “
他说 “你说什么?”
You say ” I said I’m having a great day today.
你说 “我说我今天会过得很愉快
I expect something good to happen today. “
我觉得今天会有好事发生”
Foreman positive turns around and goes ” Alright let me have your attention.
积极工头转身说“好的 请注意
Steve’s having a great day today.
史蒂夫今天过得很愉快
He’s expecting some wonderful things to happen,
他期待着一些美妙的事情发生
and man, let’s get it going.
同志们 我们开工吧”
And let’s start manufacturing thoughts.
让我们开始制造思想
Same brain.
相同的大脑
” Man I can’t wait to go to work today.
“伙计 我都等不及要去上班了
It may not be the job I want
这也许不是我想要的工作
but at least I got a job.
但至少我还有工作
I’m so grateful I got a car to drive to work today.
我很感恩我可以开车去上班
Hey man, at least I got a check coming in.
嘿 伙计 至少我能有收入
I appreciate the fact that I don’t have a car
我很感激我虽然没有车
but at least I can walk to the train.
但我至少可以步行去坐地铁
Man this is gonna be great today. “
伙计 今天一定会很棒的”
That’s how your mind works 24/7.
这就是大脑的运转方式 日日夜夜
It never turns off.
永不停止
Change your attitude, you change your altitude.
改变你的态度 你就改变了你的高度
It all depends on how you look at it.
一切都取决于你看待事物的方式
Our lives are mostly affected
我们的生活 很大程度上
by the way we think things are.
取决于 我们认为事物是什么样子
Not the way they are.
而不是事物真实的样子
The way we think they are affects us most.
我们对事物的看法对我们的影响是最大的
And Shoaff taught me that the mind is like a factory.
Shoaff告诉我 大脑就像一个工厂
A mental factory.
一个精神工厂
And whatever you think about all day long,
你的所有思想
pours ingredients into this mental factory.
都将成为这个精神工厂的原材料
And that’s what builds the economic, social, financial fabric of your life.
交织成你生活里的经济 社会和金融
As you think, so you become.
你 就是你所思所想

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

思维对你的影响 也许比你想象的大的多 本视频将以诙谐幽默的方式向你展示停止消极思考的秘诀

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

AnnaCLN

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWDo-y-tK7k

相关推荐