ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

斯德哥尔摩——瑞典美食之旅 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

斯德哥尔摩——瑞典美食之旅

STOCKHOLM SWEDEN FOOD TOUR - NORDIC VLOG SERIES #4

我们是哇嘎兄弟 亚历克斯和马尔科
We’re Alex and Marko, the Vagabrothers
这是关于北欧美食的系列新节目
And this series is about new Nordic cuisine
我们沿途将会跨越三个北欧国家首都
We’ll be travelling across three Nordic capitals
去探索发生在这里的饮食革命
Exploring the culinary revolution thats turned this region into
因为它将此地变成世界上最富活力的美食圣地
one of the most dynamic food destinations on earth.
沿途我们会拜访当地人
Along the way, we’ll be meeting locals
享受美食
eating
畅饮佳酿
drinking
度过美好时光
and having a great time.
希望你也饿了哦
Hope you’re hungry.
[尖叫]
[screaming]
在第四期节目中 我们将从斯德哥尔摩出发前往赫尔辛基
In episode four, we’re going from Stockholm to Helsinki.
早上好!早安!
Good morning! Good morning!
我们现在来到了斯德哥尔摩
We are in Stockholm and
真是个好天气 也是个好城市
it’s a beautiful day in a wonderful city
但我们得来点吃的
but we need to have some food,
因为对任何优秀的人
because like any good humans,
早餐都是开启完美一天的关键
breakfast is the key to starting your day perfect.
那么我们准备开始先探索
So we’re going to start off by exploring
瑞典和斯堪的纳维亚文化里更为传统的一面
one of the more traditional aspects of Swedish and Scandinavian culture
那就是在瑞典畅饮咖啡
which is coffee drinking here in Sweden.
咖啡休息时间又叫 “菲卡”
Coffee break is called “fika”
通常他们喝咖啡时会吃肉桂卷
and usually they eat cinnamon rolls with it.
是这样 没错
This is true, we have.
据我们所知 他们吃的也不是普通的肉桂卷
And it’s not a normal cinnamon roll from what we’ve heard.
不 是普通的肉桂卷
No it is a normal cinnamon roll.
我们在美国吃的肉桂卷是不一样的
Our version in America is different.
好吧 好吧
Okay fine, fine.
这是瑞典的肉桂卷
Its a Swedish cinnamon roll
这和我们通常在家吃得那种不太一样
and its not exactly the same as what we’re used to back at home,
据说和咖啡一起更配哦
but it supposedly goes great with coffee.
我现在有点想喝咖啡吃甜品了
and I’m in the mood for caffeine and sweets.
我们准备去这家叫做布里略的面包店
So we’re going to go into this bakery right here called Brillo,
去看一看 还要学习如何做肉桂卷
and go check it out, learn how to make a cinnamon roll.
然后吃掉它 快走吧
And then eat it. Lets go.
伙计们 我们准备
Alright guys we are gonna go
和哈刚·约翰逊快速聊几句
have a quick chat with Hakan Johansson
实际上 他是
he’s actually
世界烘焙锦标赛的冠军
the winner of the world baking championships
简直就是烘焙界的全明星啊
so he’s like bakery all-star.
肉桂卷在全瑞典以及挪威和丹麦都很流行
It’s very popular in all of Sweden and also in Norway and Denmark
有点像全国都吃的小面包
so its like national bun.
首先要有面团 然后多加上点黄油和糖
We do it with a wheat dough with a lot of butter and sugar
里面包进去肉桂
and then inside the filling is cinnamon
也会混合肉桂 豆蔻 和杏仁酱
and also mixed is cinnamon, cardamon,and almond paste,
还有要加大量黄油
and a lot of butter.
然后拧在一起
and then you twist it together
在上面放上鸡蛋
and you put egg on top and then
加上白糖
and add the sugar.
看看我们能否自己做出来
See if we can make these ourselves.
哇 看上去不错
Wow, that’s nice.
现在我们准备把面团拿出来
And now we’re gonna take the dough out,
在这机器里卷一下
and roll it out with this machine,
然后包上馅
and then we’re gonna put the filling in.
现在有点想把这东西涂满全身 这想法太诡异了吧
Is it weird that I kind of want to cover myself in that?
是的 这样可以么?
Ya, Ya, is that alright?
当然可以
Of course, of course.
我们现在要卷起来 成型
And we’re gonna roll the bun, and shape it
之后放进这个盒子里
and then afterwards we put in the
检查一下就可以烘焙了
box over here, to proof it and then we bake.
要把这个变成这个
Gonna turn this into this.
以前从没卷过面包 倒是卷过不少其他东西
Never rolled a bun before but I’ve rolled plenty of other things.
觉得我应该能行
Think I can do this.
将像这样它拧一下 穿过去 放下面
Twist it around like this, over, under
像那样?
Like that?
差不多
Almost
简直完美!不 是挺美的
That’s perfect! No, it’s beautiful.
不知道这家伙说的啥
I don’t know what this guy says.
就像你一样 不完美中的极品
It’s beautifully imperfect, just like you.
你觉得你能卷出比我好的肉桂包么
Do you think you can roll a better cinnamon bun than me?
我知道我可以的
I know I can.
你以前都烤过什么?
What have you ever baked?
这个我完全做反了
I’m doing this totally backwards,
需要从这里穿过 然后从那转回来
it needs to go through here, and come around there.
这不是失败的初试 对吧
That’s not a bad first attempt, is it?
-还好 -凑合
-It’s all alright. -it’s okay.
这个好完美
That one is perfect
这些呢是我们搞砸了的尝试品
And these are our messed up attempts.
还是丽贝卡好心 她问我这是不是我的创意
Rebecca was kind enough to ask if this was my creation.
那个孤零零的一小团被忽视的面团
That lonely little pile of disregarded dough.
没准是你的创意呢
It could have been.
搞定了
Nailed it!
同一时间的户外
meanwhile outside
看上去不错
This looks good.
哇 直接拿出来的更好吃
Wow! Even better straight out of the oven.
我可以享受菲卡一整天
I could eat a fika all day long.
好了我们准备把这些伙计带到路上
Alright well we’re gonna take these guys
然后在穿过老城区散散步
on the road and we’ll have a stroll through the old town.
然后就到午饭点了
And then its time for lunch.
永远也吃不完的大餐
it’s just a never-ending feast.
现在简直就是我人生中最好的一周啊
I’m having the best week of my life right now.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much!
非常感谢
I really appreciate that.
嗯 要坚持你做的事情
Hey, keep doing what you’re doing.
我们准备在这逛逛老城区
So we’re gonna wander the old town here,
这是这个岛的最中心地带了
this is the most central of the islands.
这在斯德哥尔摩并不太大
In Stockholm, it’s not that big.
要在这卵石路上走丢了 一会更有趣
Gzetting lost in these cobblestone streets.It’ll be fun.
我好喜欢这里的建筑
I really love the architecture here,
城市太美了
this is a beautiful city.
一战二战期间欧洲的许多城市都被毁了
A lot of cities in Europe were destroyed during World War I and II.
但你知道的 瑞典幸免于此 毫无损伤
but you know Sweden escaped unscathed.
许多新古典建筑被粉刷的华美明亮
A lot of neo-classical architecture ispainted beautiful, brightly.
而且都有着类似于铜雨篷的顶部
And capped in these sort of copper awnings,
好多都生铜锈了
which have turned verdgris,
由于天气都变得发绿
a greenish color from the weather and
但看上去好美
it just looks gorgeous.
那么我们现在在哪啊?
Okay so where are we?
我们在燃烧广场
We are in the burnt square,
这是老城区中心地带的一块小地方
which is this tiny little place in theheart of the old town.
以前这里有所房子 后来在1720年烧毁了
There used to be a house here, and that burned down in 1720
他们没有替代这所房子也没有重建
And they didn’t replace the house nor did they rebuild it.
只是保持原样 作为一片开放区域
So they just kept this as an open place
对斯德哥尔摩本地人以及前来参观的游客来讲
and its a really popular place both for
这里都是很受欢迎的地方
Stockholmers and people to come here and visit.
我们现在一个叫作大广场的地方
So we are in the Stortorget which is the big square,
也是老城的主要广场
and it’s the main square in the old town
我身后呢就是两所房子 是在斯德哥尔摩被拍过最多照片的房子
and behind me are two of the most photographed houses in Stockholm.
这里是斯德哥尔摩惨案广场 对么
This is the Stockholm bloodbath square, correct?
是的 当时丹麦入侵瑞典
Right yeah so Sweden was invaded byDenmark back in the day
所有抵抗的贵族们都在这被处死
and all the nobility that resisted were executed here
但是行刑前都获邀先吃了晚餐
But they were invited to dinner first.
是么?
Were they?
这就是为什么叫做惨案
That’s why it was a bloodbath.
他们被邀请来 然后被统统杀掉 干脆利落
They were all invited in, and then they were all murdered, promptly.
而且一扫而光
And very efficiently.
当心带着礼物的希腊人
Timeo danaos et dona ferentes–Virgil, Aeneid
不要相信希腊人尤其是那些带着马的希腊人
Never trust a Greek especially with coming and bearing horses – Virgil
不要相信西西里人 尤其是在玩智力游戏时候
Never trust a Sicilian, especially in games of wit. – The Princess Bride
永远不要卷入亚洲人的领土战争
And never get in a land war in Asia! – The Princess Bride
我找到了全世界最喜欢的商店
I found my favorite store in the world
我特别痴迷老地图
I’m obsessed with old maps and look at the name
看看这个建筑的名字
of this building.
真的叫做老地图 古董地图
Literally it’s called Old Maps, Antique Maps.
我要进去了
I’m going in.
我要进去了 我们没时间了
I am going in, we don’t have time,
现在到了午餐时间 我们在索沃街区附近
Okay so now it’s lunch time, we are in the neighboorhood of SoFo
我们准备去吃这家人人肉丸餐厅了
and we are going to eat at Meatballs for the People.
他还有一个标牌写着 我喜欢丸子
It actually has a sign that says we love balls.
为什么不呢 快来吃一顿肉丸大餐吧
So why not, lets go feast on some balls, okay?
已经等不及要吃了
I can’t wait to eat them.
伙计们 我们现在和人人肉丸店的唐娜坐在一起
Allright guys we’re sitting down with Donna from Meatballs for the people.
她会告诉我们更多关于瑞典肉丸文化的事情
and shes going to tell us more aboutSwedish meatball culture.
起初瑞典的肉丸非常好吃
The Swedish meatball started off as something really good
后来做的不那么好吃了
and has kind of been made into something not so good.
那意大利肉丸和瑞典肉丸有什么不同么
Whats the difference between an Italian meatball and a Swedish meatball?
意大利肉丸很大而且有许多香料并且滋味丰富
Italian meatballs are big and are full of herbs and flavors.
瑞典肉丸就非常简单 也很小
and Swedish meatballs are very simple, it’s small.
你们制作的时候是按传统方式还是会拧一下?
Do you guys do it in a classic way or do you have a twist on it?
我们目前有99种不同口味的肉丸
We currently have 99 different flavors of meatballs.
今天你们想给我们带些什么呢?
What do you guys think about bringing out for us today?
经典口味 鸡肉味 麋鹿味和野猪味
Classic, a rooster, a moose, and wild boar.
太棒了
Super good.
有越橘和盐
With the lingon berries and the salt,
我们有瑞典人喜欢的甜咸味
we got that sweet salt flavor the Sweds like.
这种越橘口味在美国我们是不常见的
So the lingon berries are something we dont get so much in the U.S
更常见的是美国红果莓味
What’s more common is the American dingleberry,
但那是另一回事了
but thats a whole different thing.
我们刚刚在人人肉丸店吃了一顿豪华大餐
So we just finished an excelent lunch at Meatballs for the People
现在在大街上的城市德利餐厅
and now we are at Urban Deli down the street.
瑞典人在人均喝咖啡杯数方面 全球第三
So Sweds are the number 3 biggest coffee drinkers in the world by cups.
人均
“Per-Cup-ita”
丹麦是第四大爱喝咖啡国
Danes, fourth biggest coffee drinking country.
瑞典是第三 芬兰第二
Sweds, number three, Finns, number two
如果你能猜到第一是哪 我们就在评论区给你点个赞
and if you can get one, you get a thumbs up from us on the comment section.
美好的一天 我们坐在外面 感受着索沃街区
We’re sitting outside on this beautiful day, enjoying the SoFo neighboorhood.
我兄弟尼克和他的女朋友凯碧要过来
My buddy Nick and his girlfriend Kabi are going to come over
和我们一起玩 或许还能遇到些斯德哥尔摩的粉丝
and hang out with us and maybe some of our fans from Stockholm.
我是美国来的德拉科
My name is Drake from America
我是米拉 就来自瑞典
Mila, I’m here from Sweden.
伙计们 很高兴看到你们 感谢你们能过来
Guys, nice meeting you, thanks for coming out.
这地方特别酷 就像是瑞典版本的舞台机关送神
The place is cool its like a Swedish Deus Ex Machina,
他们制造摩托车 有冲浪文化 是个很有格调的地方
they make motorbikes, and they have surf culture it’s a pretty stylish place.
我们准备买几件新衣服
So we’re going to maybe pick up some new threads.
我们正沿着哥特格斯大街漫步
Alright we’ll were walking down Gotgagan St
可能这就是”时髦的猫步”吧
and supposedly this is the “hipster catwalk.”
到坐轮渡的时间了 要和尼克和凯碧说再见了
So it’s time for us to catch our ferry so we gotta say goodbye to Nick and Kabi.
再见 斯德哥尔摩 这里太好玩了 你好 赫尔辛基
Goodbye Stockholm, you’ve been fun! Hello Helsinki.
我们不知道接下来将会发生什么
So we don’t really know what this is going to be like
很显然这是个派对风格的轮渡
but apparently this ferry is a party ferry,
它会穿过美丽的瑞典群岛 驶向赫尔辛基
its going to go through the beautiful Swedish archipelago on the way to Helsinki
穿越波罗的海 这个轮渡要花一整夜
across the Baltic Sea, its an overnight ferry so
我想能看到美丽的日出
it’s a beautiful sunset I think
吃上些美食 醒来就到芬兰啦
some nice food and wake up in Finland.
快看,他在那!耶! 喔!
There he is! Yeah! Woo!
我们刚刚睡了好久
Well we just finshed an epic slumber,
在过去几天度过了愉快的时光之后
we were totally exhaused after
我们真是特别疲惫
some serious fun over the last couple days.
我们准备去赫尔辛基的盛大流动音乐节
We’ll go to Helsinki for the Flow festival, which is gonna be big too, so.
我们准备喝光啤酒 早点睡觉
We’re going to finish these beers and crash out early.
虽然楼下就有夜店以及赌场
Even though there is a nightclub downstairs, and a casino.
踏上芬兰后还有迷人的旅途等着我们
We have an amazing trip lined up for us, when we get to Finland,
伙计们一定要收看那些视频啊
so make sure you guys tune in for those videos.
如果你喜欢这个节目 一定要给我们点赞
If you enjoyed this one make sure you give it a thumbs up,
分享给朋友 订阅哇嘎兄弟
share it with your friends and subscribe to Vagabrothers
每周二都会有新的旅游视频
for new travel videos every Tuesday.
或许更多
And maybe more.
一如往常 与此同时 要保有好奇心
And as always, in the mean time, stay curious,
不断探索 伙计们旅途上见
keep exploring, and we’ll see you guys on the road.
具体点就是在芬兰的赫尔辛基见咯
More specifically, Helsinki, Finland.
溜了!
Peace!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

北欧国家瑞典首都斯德哥尔摩是个重要美食集散地,快来一起品尝当地咖啡,美味肉桂卷,还有可口的肉丸子吧

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

丁满

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-h1X7F-axw

相关推荐