未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

马术世界-一名没有双腿的冠军骑手

Stinna Kaastrup's incredible story of success | Equestrian World

获得国际马联的世界冠军真是太开心了
To be an FEI World champion is out of this world.
这比我想象中的还要快乐得多
It’s much more than I ever dreamt of.
这个月简直 哇 不可思议
It’s a, wow, it’s been an amazing month, this one.
我在慢慢适应我真的赢了这个事实 也看到了自己的进步
Just like getting to real life what happened, and seeing my rise.
我为自己而感到骄傲 真的
I’m really proud and happy about it. I am.
上个月在Tryon马术世界杯中斯蒂娜·卡斯特朗普取得了巨大的成功
Following Stinna Kaastrup’s success at the World Equestrian Games in Tryon last month,
比赛之后我们在她丹麦的家采访了这位身有残疾的盛装舞步骑手
we caught up with the para dressage rider,
也认识了她的马聪聪
and her horse Smarties at home in Denmark.
马术世界杯是我和聪聪一起努力的目标
The World Equestrian Games was a huge goal for me and Smarties this year.
但很可惜 这是聪聪和我一起的最后一场比赛 也是最后一个冠军了
This is unfortunately the last competition, the last championship I would have on Smarties.
其实我在比赛之前就知道了
And I knew that before leaving.
所以非常希望我们这次能有满意的表现
And I really wanted to be worthwhile,
然后 嗯 成为我永远都不会忘记的回忆吧
and to be a, yeah, to be an event that I would remember forever.
我会永远记住这场比赛的
And I must say, it will be.
我们一起努力了这么多年 完成了这么多训练
It’s been years of hard work, it’s been years of training.
这些成就了我们在赛场上的表现 看到我们的努力能有所回报真是太棒了
And it all really just came down to that moment, and for that to work out was amazing.
斯蒂娜从未想过自己能获得金牌 而且是两枚金牌
Clinching not one but two gold medals exceeded all Stinna’s expectations.
我在赛场上尖叫 那真是…
I screamed alongside. It was….
我的分数进步了 我真是太高兴了
I got the score went up, and I was so happy.
这是我个人的最好成绩 能够在马术世界杯中突破真是太棒了
It was personal best, first of all, which is amazing to be able to do that at World Equestrian Game.
我对聪聪的表现非常满意
I was really happy with Smarties.
他总是…像一个陪伴着我的大朋友
He was a..as always a huge friend in there.
这对我来说意味着全世界 真是这样
And it meant a world. It really did.
我非常感动
It was very emotional.
斯蒂娜的国际比赛生涯
Stinna’s international career took off when she was just 16 years old,
从她16岁时的肯塔基马术世界杯比赛开始
with the World Equestrian Games in Kentucky.
但从小马就是她生活中重要的一部分
But horses have always played a big part in her life.
我非常喜欢动物 我一直都很喜欢动物
I really love animals. I always love animals.
然后我觉得这依旧是我现在选择当骑手的原因
And I think today that’s still my main drive in this.
我喜欢和马接触 我喜欢呆在它们身边
I love working with horses. I love being around horses.
我生来就没有双腿
I was born without legs.
所以在我小时候 我父母就开始带我去做马术治疗
So when I was really young, my parents started to take me to physio therapy riding
这种治疗能帮助肌肉活动
because it’s really good for the muscles.
当你总是坐在轮椅上的时候 走路时用到的肌肉就不会被活动到
When you’re in a wheelchair, you don’t use the same muscles as you do when you walk.
骑马是唯一可以刺激这些肌肉的方式
And to be on a horse is the only way to stimulate the same muscles.
所以这就是一切的开始
So that’s what started it.
我很幸运 在我第一次跨上马背的时候就爱上了这项运动
And luckily, I just fell totally loved the first time when I sat on a horse.
对我来说没有腿是一件很正常的事
For me it’s normal not to have any legs,
然后我也过着正常人的生活 做我的同龄人都在做的事
and I live a totally normal life, do what everybody else my age is doing.
我有一个非常好的男友 我们有一间条件很好的公寓和一只小狗
I have a nice boyfriend. We have a nice apartment and a little dog.
对我来说最大的困扰是我有一张大众脸
And for me the problem is that your face are the same as everybody else,
但这和我的残疾没有关系
but it’s not related to my disability.
我只是用一种和其他人不同的方式在生活
That’s just another way I get around.
斯蒂娜过着平凡的生活 但在体育上颇有建树
Living a normal but very accomplished sporting life,
斯蒂娜觉得她的成功归功于她与马的感情
Stinna puts much of her success down to her equine partnership.
聪聪对我来说是最好的 他…他真的是完美的
Smarties is the best horse for me. He’s ..he really is perfect.
他非常希望和我在一起 他希望自己能有最好的表现
He really wants to work for me. He really really wants to do his best.
然后他能接收到我非常细微的指令
And he gets my slightest signals.
他知道自己应该怎么做 有些时候我只需要想一想
He will know what to do, like, I just have to think sometimes,
他就知道我需要什么 他太了解我了
and he knows, like he’s so sharp on me.
他对我来说是完美的 他真的是
He’s perfect for me, he really is.
我觉得 我们是完美的一对
We are perfect for each other, I think.
聪聪喜欢残疾人马术比赛 他其实脾气不怎么好 不太适合这项特殊运动
He likes the para. He’s been a grumpy horse, which I don’t think suited him that well.
但他真的特别喜欢残疾人马术比赛 这使我们配合的特别好
But this he really loves. So, we are good for each other.
和其他每队骑手和他的马一样 在赛场之外
Away from the competition arena and as with every horse and rider partnership
有一只完善的队伍来帮助斯蒂娜和聪聪来完成他们的目标
there’s a huge team that work with Stinna and Smarties to help them achieve their goals.
我在特里昂的饲养员尼可里妮是全世界最棒的 她真是太好了
I have the best groom in the world, my Nichlini, who’s with me in Tryon, she’s amazing.
我觉得我们骑手不能没有我们的饲养员 他们太优秀了
I think that us riders are nothing without our grooms. They are incredible.
我的男友非常支持我
I have a very supportive boyfriend.
他的父亲也是我的教练
His father is my trainer as well.
他习惯于这种环境 他习惯于…
And he’s used to the environment. He’s used to…
他知道想要成为我们这种水平的运动员需要付出什么
He knows what it takes to be an athlete on this level.
他从不抱怨 不管我花多少时间和马在一起
He never complains, no matter how long I spend with the horse.
离开她儿时的家以后
After moving away from her childhood home,
斯蒂娜坚持抽空回家 关心家人的近况
Stinna still finds time to head back and catch up with the family.
我的妈妈一直对我特别好
My mum, she’s been amazing.
我现在不在家住了 所以情况不一样了
I moved away from her, so it’s a different set-up now.
但从我开始骑马以来 我妈妈都特别支持我
But for all the years I’ve been riding, she’s been super supportive,
她总是尽可能地帮助我
and she’s done everything she could to help me.
我真的特别感谢她
And I’m , I really like it about that.
我有两个哥哥 家里总是吵吵闹闹的 总是很闹腾
I have two brothers. So it’s been chaotic. It’s been crazy.
总是充满了欢乐
It’s been so much fun.
这对我来说是件好事 因为他们总是在院子里和我打闹
I think it’s been really good for me because they just fool me around in the yard
他们也不太在意我的残疾
and they didn’t really care that I had disability.
他们唯一做的就是把我当成平常人
The only thing they did is treat me like everybody else.
我觉得从小生活在这种环境下是一种恩赐
And I think that’s a gift to have that so early in life.
在被提名为2018全球马联最佳运动员后
Stinna’s achievement has even recognised globally,
斯蒂娜现在享誉全球
as she’s recently been nominated for the 2018 FEI Best Athlete.
能够被提名为最佳运动员是一种无与伦比的荣誉
To be nominated for Best Athlete is an honour I can’t describe.
作为一名残疾人马术骑手 嗯 我们一般不能和其他超越障碍赛和盛装舞步的骑手相提并论
Being a para is, you know, it’s not up there with the show jumping and dressage yet.
所以能够获得国际马联的认可
So to basically get that recognition from FEI
这对我来说意味着全世界 真的是这样的
it means a world. It really does.
但对斯蒂娜来说 她还有一个没有实现的大目标
But for Stinna, there’s still a major goal that remains.
我有欧洲赛的金牌 我有马术世界杯的金牌
I have a European gold. I have a World Equestrian gold.
我需要一块残奥会金牌 [笑]
I need a Paralympic gold. [laugh]
我会的 我不知道会是在东京还是巴黎 但我一定能拿下残奥会金牌的
I do. I do. I don’t know if it will be in Tokyo or I’ll be Paris, but it will be some time, yeah.
我们相信有一天斯蒂娜一定能够获得残奥会冠军
We’re sure that Stinna will one day realise that Paralympic gold
祝她前程似锦
and wish her all the best in her future.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

残疾人马术盛装舞步骑手Stinna Kaastrup的传奇故事

听录译者

Cecilia

翻译译者

IL

审核员

审核员_XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mDbMfwd5PY

相关推荐