ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

西方女性怎么看待亚洲男性 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

西方女性怎么看待亚洲男性

Stereotypes Western Women Have About Asian Men

嗨 我是利瓦 我和来自Asian Boss的朋友凯在这里
Hi I’m Liv and I’m here with my friend, Kei, from Asian Boss.
今天 我将在这一带采访几个人 问问西方女人对亚洲男人的
Today I’m asking the general public about some of the stereotypes the Western women
陈旧印象
have about Asian men.
让我们开始吧
Let’s find out.
你对亚洲男人有什么想法 或者说你脑海中有什么印象能够跟他们联系起来
What do you think about Asian men. So what sort of stereotypes have you got associated with them?
让我们先从好的方面开始
Let’s start with the positives first.
很聪明
Very smart.
很勤奋
Very driven.
专注于事业 我想
Career focused, I guess.
聪明 积极的在商业等领域获得成功
Smart, motivated to succeed in like business.
会打扮
Well dressed.
他们是男朋友的最佳选择之一
They are very nice boyfriends.
并且他们会照顾他们的女朋友经常的买礼物给女朋友 我觉得这是个好事
And they look after their girls and shower them with gifts. So I guess that’s a good thing.
可能有点害羞 特别是在酒吧和职场
May be a little shy, especially in clubs and stuff.
但是他们很好 真的很可爱
But they are nice. They’re really lovely.
我想到人们在一般在静止的豪车里抽烟 而亚洲人一般会在极速行驶的
I envision people in fancy cars smoking. Asian guys in this fancy souped up car with the
豪车里拿嘴叼着烟
cigarette hanging out of their mouth,
但他们看起来真的很有型(所以这货只见过亚洲的富二代啊?)
but they look really classy, still.
他们都去ktv 亚洲餐馆和一些亚洲人聚集的地方
They all hang out in Karaoke bars and all go to Asian restaurants and things like that.
我想说他们保持了自我
I would say they keep to themselves.
数学非常好
Very good with maths.
我认为他们很安静 并且擅长与科学和数学
I think they are quite good at science and mathematics.
我从没遇到过下流或者过度轻浮的亚洲男人
I don’t ever find Asian men seedy or overly flirtatious.
总是非常文雅和诚恳
Always very polite and genuine.
仔细想想 我在健身房遇到几个亚洲男人 他们很性感
Look actually, there are a few Asians at my gym that are really hot.
那么有什么不好的印象围绕在亚洲男人身上呢
Any negative stereotypes that are surrounding Asian men.
你可以诚实的作答
You can be as honest as you want.
很固执的按照他们的行为方式 非常 某种程度上 很传统
Fairly stuck in their ways. Very, sort of, traditional.
我认为他们很多人都沉迷电脑游戏
Many of them are addicted to computer games, I think.
并且跟女人谈话的时候会有些害羞
And yeah a bit shy when it comes to talking to women.
亚洲男性经常说些身高问题
From my perspective it’s usually the height thing that people say.
我听说他们鸡鸡很小
I’ve heard that they have small penises.
可能是他们的外表
About possibly their package
你认为那种印象是来源于媒体和观看过的电影 或相关的宣传报道
Do you think that stemmed from the media and having watched movies and that sort of thing,
或其他?
or other?
可能更多的是电影和讲的笑话 每个人刚好被同一个笑话逗乐
Probably more movies and just like making a joke and everyone just caught onto the same
我猜 我不是很确定
joke, I guess. I’m not really sure.
大多数来自电影啊 笑话啊 还有些喜剧演员
Yeah most likely on movies, jokes, a lot of comedians.
关于中国或者亚洲的演员 电视明星 名人 你能想到哪些?
In terms of Chinese or Asian actors or TV personalities, celebrities, can you think of any?
我现在想不出来啊
Not that I can think of at the top of my head now.
电影宿醉里有一个亚洲人
There is the guy on Hangover.
哦 成龙
Jackie Chan.
还有个李连杰?他身材超好
There is another guy, Jet Li? He’s hot.
成龙吗?
Jackie Chan?
成龙
Jackie Chan.
李小龙 他可是个板球队员呢(后半句我不怎么懂(乛▽乛)
Or Bruce Lee. Or is he a cricketer.
那个会功夫的事谁来着?
Yeah like the kung fu guy, what’s his name?
成龙?
Jackie Chan?
没错 成龙 我知道他 但是
Yeah, Jackie Chan. I know that one but
我不知道还有些什么著名的亚洲人
otherwise I don’t think there are many famous Asian guys.
鸟叔 那个韩国人
That Psy guy, that Korean guy.
你不会经常看到一些亚洲演员和名人
You don’t tend to see a lot of Asian actors or celebrities.
可能亚洲名人在亚洲文化的国家里有名 但在西方文化的国家里不是这样的
Maybe like Asian celebrities that are within Asian culture but not much in Western culture.
利瓦 感谢你接受我们的采访
Thank you so much, Liv, for the interview.
你觉得亚洲的陈旧印象是什么
What is your take on Asian stereotypes?
很显然 亚洲人在西方人眼中是带有传统烙印的
Obviously, Asians have a traditional stigma attached to them in a Westernised society.
我相信 你也知道 传统的 遵守规矩的 整洁的
I believe, you know, being traditional and well kept, groomed
受到良好教育是很有必要的
having a great education is very important.
我觉得西方女人有些想当然了 她们可能觉得:
But I feel like Western women sort of take that for granted and they might think:
“啊 他有点内向啊”而不是“哇 这个男人好帅啊”
‘Ok he’s a little bit of an introvert’ as opposed to ‘wow, this man is really fantastic.’
我觉得也许要有更多的媒体用一种积极的方式看待传统的亚洲男士
I feel like maybe there should be more media attached in a positive way to the traditional Asian men.
所以基本上 通过有更多值得期待的亚洲角色
So basically, by having more Asian role models that you could look up to,
你会对他们改观
you could make a change then.
利瓦是个很棒的时装设计师 你可以关注她的Instagram
Liv is an awesome fashion stylist. Please follow her on Instagram and look at her YouTube
也可以看看她的Youtube频道
channel, too.
在下方的横框中有显示不过也别忘记订阅Asian Boss 下次见
It’s in the description box below. Also don’t forget to subscribe to Asian Boss.See you next time.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Y1lI0fQGU

相关推荐