ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

紧跟时代或者“Die” – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

紧跟时代或者“Die”

STAY RELEVANT OR DIE | DailyVee 061

(开场音乐)
[Ambient music]
(群众尖叫声)
[Cheering crowd]
—[盖里]大家早上好
– [Gary] Morning.
想象一下 在2017年的大环境中你做些什么才能真正
What are you doing in 2017 environment that’s actually
帮你卖更多的房子 提升你更多的认知
gonna help you sell more homes, bring more awareness,
成就自己的事业 提升自己的名气
build your business, build your brand?
做这些事需要什么策略 这些事代表着哪些含义?
What are those strategies, what are those implications?
出击!出击!出击!不断向前达到目标 同时也要庆幸你和经济环境
Jab, jab, jab, right hook, and the thank you economy are both
都仍然没有被市场完全占用
still very underutilized by the market.
人们还是把大部分精力放在
People continue to put out content that is in high
自己最感兴趣的部分而不是
percentage in their best interest and not in
最终用户的价值
the value of the end user.
首先在座的各位最重要的改变就是理解
The number one shift that everybody has to do in this room
我接下来所要说的
is understand the following statements and understand it
先冷静的分析一下 而不只是摇头否定 当你们听到这些
cold, not just shake your head when you hear the words
从我口中说出来的话
coming out of my mouth.
你理解地越快 你越有可能是一个多媒体
The quicker you understand in this room that you are a media
房地产中介或者是一个房地产软件供应商
company-comma-real estate agent, real estate software provider,
或者不论你是什么身份
whatever you may be.
我知道我是一个多媒体中介首席执行官
I know that I am a media company-comma-an agency CEO.
一个红酒推销员
A wine retailer.
一旦你做出这种改变 一切都变了
Once you make that shift everything changes.
11年以前我们没有网络社区
11 years ago nothing that we talk about in society existed.
没有Netflix(在线影片租赁网站)没有YouTube (最大的视频网站)没有智能手机 也没有 Facebook(最大的社交网站)
Not Netflix, not YouTube, not smartphones, not Facebook.
这些都没有
Zero.
如果你不是数码达人 你将会被淘汰
If you are not digitally native you will die.
我的意思是说你不会真的死去,而是
And what I mean by that is not the will die that you’ll go
你的事业会被淘汰 总之就是有人会
directly out of business it’s just the people that are
来取代你的位置
are going to take your business.
世界在变化 我最担心的是
The world changes and the biggest part that I’m worried
世界变化的比你和我想象
about is that the world is changing in a much bigger way
中的迅速的多
that you and or I realize.
这取决于你是否理解
This is about a binary decision of are you understanding how
数码的重要性
important digital is or are you not?
最重要的是 用你的行动来证明你说的话
And more importantly making your actions map your words.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
(掌声响起)
(applause)
非常感谢你们的到来
Thank you so much.
谢谢各位
Thank you.
-Gary 你打破了我原本的生活
– [Man] Gary, you ruined my life.
-说来听听
– [Gary] How so?
一年以前 我没有做视频
– [Man] Because I didn’t do video until a year ago–
是么 那现在呢
– [Gary] Yes and now?
一个月至少做35个
– Putting out 35 a month–
现在这是你的全部生活
– [Gary] And it’s your whole world.
然后我看着你 我就想要像这家伙一样
– and I look at you and I’m like this mother fucker better not
不再是出任何视频 可当我再次上网看到你做的时候,我也跟你一起做了
put another video out and I go online and you do so I do.
我喜欢这个
– [Gary] I love it.
我能和你合个影么
– [Man] Can I get a picture with you?
当然可以 来吧
– [Gary] Yeah, let’s do it.
好极了
Awesome.
你很鼓舞人
– You’re the man. Thanks for the inspiration.
-请多保重
– [Gary] Take care.
要是我想雇一个军队的人
– If I wanted to hire an army of people,–
然后呢
– Yes.
你会怎么做 你会怎么开始做这件事
– where would you, how would you start to do that?
首先你要训练你自己 这是第一点
– First, you need to be educated so the first thing.
我一天训练五小时
– [Man 2] I got that. Five hours a day.
这么做是因为当你列出清单或者你
– [Gary] Do that because then when you list it or you put it
把它放到 LinkedIn上或随便什么上面
out on LinkedIn wherever you put it you’ll know
你就会知道你到底需要什么
what you’re looking for.
这个问题是因为我没有
The problem that people make is they go I’m not going to hire
雇24岁的孩子来做这个
24-year-old kid to do this
但是他们却没有其他办法
for me but they have no fucking idea.
如果你没有任何想法也不知道自己要什么
If you don’t have any idea you don’t know what to look for.
你不知道你是不是喝的烂醉
You don’t know if you’re getting ripped off,
方法是否有效
if it’s effective or not.
提升自己 然后很简单 你就有无限的方法
Educate yourself and then very simply there’s unlimited places
来雇佣别人
to get people.
世界上到处都是社会媒体的招聘清单
There’s job listings for social media everywhere in the world.
-这是 Craigslist网上的东西么
– Is that a Craigslist thing?
对 我将直接投身社交媒体招聘清单
– Yeah, I would literally put in social media job listings like
比如谷歌你将找到400多个事情做
on Google and you would find 400 things.
-好的-很好
– Okay. – Alright?
-非常感谢你-不客气
– Thank you so much. – You’re welcome.
早上好 你好
Morning, hi.
-你改变了我的人生-谢谢
– You have changed my life. – Thank you.
-你让我获得了超过四倍的收入
– Your content I’ve more than quadrupled my income.
我看事物的观点 我教代理的方式
My perspective on things, the way that I teach agents it all
全部来自于你
comes from you.
-非常感谢你-我禁不住要哭了
– Thank you so much. – I’m gonna cry.
你简直是改变了我的人生
It’s literally changed my life.
我非常感激这次机会
I’m so grateful for this opportunity.
真的非常谢谢你
– Thank you so much.
这对我来说就是我整个世界
That means the world to me.
-一 二 三
– [Man 3] One, two, three.
好了
Here you go.
-祝贺你-非常感谢你
– Congratulations. – Thank you so much.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thanks for all you do.
-我们能做一个兴奋的表情么-当然
– Can we do an excited face? – Yes.
-这是极好的-非常棒
– Awesome. – Awesome.
-非常感谢你-见到你很高兴
– Thanks so much. – Nice meeting you.
好的 好好照顾自己-很高兴见到你
Yes, take care of yourself. – Nice to meet you.
你是否失去信仰或者你只是希望
Are you losing belief or are you just wish
尽快度过难关
it was happening faster?
只是希望尽快度过难关
– [Woman] Just wish it was that happening faster.
那么 你要先振作起来 要有点耐心
– Well, you need to buck up and be more patient.
就这样?
– [Woman] Yeah?
对 职业精神是一种生活方式 而不是一种口号
– Yeah, entrepreneurship is a lifestyle, not a tactic.
世事如此 人有悲欢离合 月有阴晴圆缺
It’s forever. There’s ups, there’s downs.
有一句话我经常跟别人说
There’s a quote I always say
平常心就像格斗比赛 总会有人输
that entrepreneurship is like UFC, everybody loses.
你还年轻
You’re a young woman.
你还会遇见更多更好的事情
You’re gonna have many more at-bats.
渴望胜利非常重要 但是
Being hungry and wanting to win is very important but all that
所有的抱负都需要跟耐心对等
ambition needs to be equally balanced with patience.
而做到有耐心是一件困难的事
And patience is hard.
-更多的耐心-对 更多的耐心
– More patience. – More patience.
-我今天真是太激动了
– I’m so fucking excited right now.
-谢谢你 伙计
– [Gary] Thank you, man.
-我几乎说不出话来-谢谢你 兄弟
– I can’t even tell you. – Thank you, brother.
-我一个月之内就要结婚了
– I’m getting married in a month.
-是么 恭喜恭喜
– You are? Congrats.
-我未婚妻觉得可能我今天去看你会
– My fiancé is like you’re probably more excited to
更加开心-(笑声)然后再结婚
meet GaryVee today– – (laughs) Than get married.
-我当时都不知该如何回答她
– I’m like I’m not answering.
-你当时说 亲爱的你说什么?
– You’re like, “I can’t hear you honey.”
-对对对-我听不清你说什么
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. – “I can’t hear you.”
-你说什么?-喂?
– What’s that? What’s that?
-我们继续吧,我在听你的问题
– Go ahead, I’m listening to your question.
-所以说 你是怎样放下你的自负?
– So, how do you leave ego at the door?
-我并没有 我只是
– I don’t, I just–
-我知道你遇到了一个澳大利亚人他让你
– I know you had that Australian guy, right who gave you shit for
降价出售他的红酒-对的
undercutting his wine sales. – Yes.
-他让你参加他的演出
– And he asked you to be on his show and
然后你就去参加他的演出
then you went on his show.
不 不是 他想参加我的演出我同意了
– No, no. He asked to be on my show and I put him–
-哇 他说去参加你的演出?
– Oh, he asked to be on your show?
天呐
Oh shit.
我让他参加我的演出甚至更大的演出
– I put him on my show. Even bigger.
-对的
– Right.
-小伙子 消极下去没有任何价值-当然
– Dude, negativity has no value. – Absolutely.
-自负和妒忌不一样
– Ego is different than a grudge.
-好吧 好吧-真的明白了?
– Okay. Okay. – Got it?
对我来说 嫉妒是一种消极心态
To me, a grudge is negative.
而自负是一种积极心态
To me, an ego is positive.
-好了 看看现在的胖胖Joe
– Well fuck, look at Fat Joe now, right?
-是的 他现在很积极向上
– Yeah. He’s positive now.
-他即将参加演出对么-我知道 会很有意思
– He’s on the show, right? – I know. That was fun.
-我就说 你会知道的
– I said, you know what,
我将克服一切困难
I’m gonna eliminate all obstacles.
把所有的自负和骄傲放在一边
Put all ego and pride aside and let me just
走一走没有自负的路
try the non-ego route.
看看会怎么样 很快我们发行了一张白金唱片(销量达到一百万张的唱片)
And see how this works and so far we’re platinum on the
然后翻倍
single, going to double platinum.
不错不错
Yeah, yeah–
-更加的积极向上 想象一下
– Go with positivity, imagine that.
-这是一种有魔力的奇迹药片 而且好像还挺有效的嘛
– It’s a magical miracle pill that seems to be working.
-对 很有效
– Yeah, it happens.
哥们- Gary
My man. – Gary.
-谢谢你-非常爱你
– Thank you. – Much love man.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you so much for everything.
-要好好的 好好照顾自己
– Stay well, take care of yourself.
祝你好运
Good luck to you.
(火警报警)
(fire alarm)
-火警报警-我们去看看

– [Woman 2] Cue the fire alarm. – [Man 4] Let’s do it.
-去看看-我们要录像么
– Let’s do it. Oh, we’re going video?
我们走我们走
– [Man 4] Here we go, here we go.
有人一起么
Everyone in?
-让火烧的更旺吧
– [Gary] Blowing up.
把整个房子都点着
– [Woman 2] Set the house on fire.
真是怪事-是不是很奇怪
It’s a weird life. – Isn’t it weird?
是很奇怪但是也很顺其自然了
– It’s weird but it’s so flattering.
是的
– Yeah.
-人们经常像说 哦 你讨厌这个么
– People are always like, “Oh, do you hate it?”
我就会说 “讨厌它?它是我目前遇到过最美好的事了!”
I’m like, “Hate it? It’s like the nicest thing ever.”
人们非常的喜欢你 和你
People like you enough to be
合影的时候都非常激动
excited to take a picture with you.
这很棒呀
It’s the greatest.
这些大人都喜欢小女孩
– [Woman 3] All those grown men were like little girls.
的确是 他们会一直在你身边跪舔
– [Woman 2] They were, they were fawning all over you.
我从没见过这样的事
I’m never seen something like that.
对于我来说40岁的哥们太老了
– And I’m huge with 40-year-old dudes.
-讲台在这
– [Man 5] Center marker’s there.
(火警报警)
(fire alarm)
(人群嘈杂)
(group groans)
等一下报警
– Just waiting for the fucking alarm.
(哄笑声)
(group laughter)
-(广播)各单位注意
– [Loudspeaker] May I have your attention please,
各单位注意
may I have your attention please?
旧金山火警未调查到火源
The San Francisco Fire Department has investigated the
这次警报没有发生火灾,所以取消了
alarm and has declared it’s a false.
请各位继续正常的工作
Please proceed with business as usual.
-就知道
– Sure.
-报十个数
– [Man 5] Count to 10 for me.
-1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (竟然没有8)9 10
– 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10.
这样的音量合适么
– [Man 5] That’s the level you’re gonna be speaking?
-是的-好的
– Yes. – [Man 5] Okay.
差不多这个音量吧
– Probably around this level.
就这个音量 请再试一次
– [Man 5] Right on this level. One more time.
-1 2 3 4 5 6 7 (还是没有8)9 10
– 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10.
-好的 很好 谢谢
– [Man 5] Okay, great, thank you.
-我从没说过8
– I never say eight.
-好了 我们开始吧
– [Woman 4] Right, here we go.
你对于一个刚刚开始做房产中介
What advice do you have for a real estate agent who is just
的新人在社交媒体上有什么好的建议么
now starting on social media?
有什么平台 技术或者更大众化的途径
What platforms, techniques or general approach
你可以推荐一下么
would you recommend?
-我最大的建议就是现在做房产中介的
– My biggest advice right now for real estate agents jumping
的人 不论是做了101期还是201期
into social media whether they’re in the 101 phase or the
请认真对待社交平台
201 phase is to take it seriously.
这是一个二次元游戏(类比网络平台是虚拟游戏) 不包括什么策略
This is a binary game, this is not about a tactic.
这不是我说在 Instagram上制造话题
This is not about me saying use hashtags on Instagram or
或者在 Facebook直播或者关注 Snapchat这是关于
Facebook Live matters or pay attention to Snapchat this is
你是否了解你的客户
you either understand that your customers’ attention is in these
在这个平台上的需求
spaces or you don’t.
你是否相信这是一场数字革命
You either believe in the digital revolution or you don’t.
这是1和0的时代(二进制算法只有1和0) 所以我最大的建议就是
It’s a one and zero game and so I think my biggest advice would
好好研究它
be get into it deep.
非常谢谢你 Gary 这非常的棒
– [Woman 4] Thanks so much Gary. That was awesome.
-不客气不客气
– [Gary] Of course.
(过场音乐)
(upbeat music)
嗨 你好么
Hey, how are you?
(过场音乐)
(upbeat music)
繁忙的一天呀 显然是苹果发布会
Big day, obviously the Apple announcement.
上去坐一会儿
Been sitting on that for a little while.
这就是了
Here it is.
这两个是人名(他在读他手机屏幕里的大标题)
Gwyneth Paltrow and Will.i.am
参加了苹果实体系列“星球应用”
join Apple Reality Series “Planet of the Apps”.
我喜欢这个
I love this.
我喜欢它的全部
I love the whole way it is being positioned.
为什么他们连上了而我不能呢
Why did they get linked and I don’t.
( DRock和 Gary的笑声)
(DRock and Gary laughing)
哦 等一下 这有我的一张照片
Oh, wait a minute, be careful, there’s a picture of me.
第一季完结以后 将会出现
After season one it’s going to be,
你看 GaryVee的直播么
“Hey do you watch GaryVee’s show?”
看呀
– Yeah.
很令人激动呀
– Super excited.
当然 通过最近六年 七年 八年 九年
Obviously, spent the last six or seven years, eight years,
的各种机会
nine years passing on opportunities to do
来做电视节目或其他的演出最终发现一个道理
television shows and other shows so finally found the one
这就是对于我的意义
that I thought made sense for me.
合作演讲 商业合作会议
Couple speeches, couple business opportunity meetings,
和投资会议
an investor meeting.
你知道的 VaynerMedia GaryVee
You know, VaynerMedia, GaryVee,
VaynerCapital就是我的生活
VaynerCapital just living my life.
(音乐)
(upbeat music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【ow】满满的爱

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-p7RlCsztM

相关推荐