ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

保持专注的11条心理提示 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

保持专注的11条心理提示

Stay Focused: 11 Psychological Tips

保持专注的11条心理提示
11 Psychological Tips For Staying Focused!
不论你是学生 教授 企业家 或是员工
Whether you’re student, professor, entrepreneur, or employee,
各行各业 年龄各异的人们都在挣扎着保持专注
people of all walks of life and ages struggle of keeping focused.
这些日子 随着一个新科技时代的到来
In these days, an age with new technology,
我们的生活越来繁忙
as life becoming more busy as we grow older,
使人分心的东西俯首皆是
distraction’s around us.
这里有些可以让你更加专注的小贴士
Here’re some tips on how you can concentrated more easily.
第一 合理规划时间
No.1 Plan out your times
从发现你专注力最佳的时段开始
Start by figuring out during which time your focus is at its best.
也许是晚饭后的一小段时间 或是早晨的头几个小时
Maybe it’s right after dinner or in the first hours of the day.
同时 安排好你的日程
While, arrange your schedule
以便你在最高效的时间里完成最重要的任务
so that you do the most important tasks during your most efficient hours.
第二 训练你的大脑
No.2 Train your brain
机械地同时完成多项任务已成为了家常便饭
It’s become the norm to multitask almost on autopilot
大家都不再思考
without putting much thought into it.
从训练你的大脑专注于一项任务开始
Start by training your brain to put all effort into one task.
把让你分心的设备丢在一边
Put away all the distracting devices as well.
一次的专注时间不必长于十分钟
It doesn’t have to be for longer than 10mins
你可以慢慢地 一步一步来
You can work your way up as you go.
第三 自由放任
No.3 Let it flow
这完全取决于你做什么工作
This is entirely depending on what works for you.
严格遵守日程反而会降低你的效率
Sticking to a strict schedule will slow down your efficiency.
如果你工作做得很好 你可以延长工作时间
If you are working very well, you might want to extend your working time.
同时
At the same time
你若不能很好地思考与专注
If you can’t think and focus too well,
你可以停下手头的工作 理一理思绪
stop away from your work for a bit ,clear your head.
第四 吃好睡好
No.4 Sleep well, eat well
有证据表明 当你睡眠好时 你的生产力会提高
Your productivity is proven to increase when you have slept well.
更不用说
Not to mention,
若在饿着肚子时想要集中精力就更难了
focusing while running out an empty stomach is actually harder.
专注15分钟不被打扰
Having 15 minutes of full uninterruptible concentration
比苦读30分钟要来得强
is much better than 30 of exhausted study.
不要忘记花些时间照顾到你的个人需求
Don’t forget to take time to take care of your needs.
第五 列一张清单
No.5 Make a list
通过写下来的方式 让你在这段时间想达成的目标更清晰
Make it clear to yourself what you want to accomplish in a session by writing it down
在这里 写得具体很重要
Being specific is the key here.
你若能清晰地知道你该做什么
Having a clear idea of what you have to do
你就能分时段 更好地管理你的工作
will not only making it easier to manage your work in separated sessions.
时常想一想这张看得见的清单 你就不太会分心了
Think to the visual map, it would be less likely for you to be distracted.
第六 反复 反复 再反复
No. 6 Repeat repeat repeat
用多个30分钟时段学习一门学科
Studying a subject for a couple of 30min-sessions is more effective.
远比连续学习3小时之久强
than studying for one long three-hour period.
这就需要你更精细地分配时间
This requires a more careful distribution of your time.
做得好的话 你的生产力和专注力将迅速提升
If done right, your productivity and focus will improve.
第七 清理头绪
No.7 Clear up
一旦你准备好迎接新的任务
Once you are ready to start new tasks,
你就得把之前的任务都从脑子里清空出去 排除一切干扰
it’s time to leave all potential distractions from your previous tasks behind.
你很容易忆起过去忘做的事 并且想回过头去弥补
It’s easy to catch something you missed and want to go back to do that,
但你必须前行
but you need to move forward.
在待办事项中写下你要做的事
Write down what you need on your todo list and
过会儿再来做
And go back to do it later.
第八 注意你的习惯
No.8 Pay attention to your habits
明确指出一直让你分心的事物
Pinpoint what exactly that keeps distracting you.
或许是手机 笔记本 甚至冰箱
Maybe it’s your phone, your laptop or
是它们让你无法集中精力做手头的任务
the fridge that is preventing you to give your full attention to the task at hand.
一旦你找到了问题的源头
Once you have identified the source
你就能够在工作时控制自己不想到它们了
you can deal with getting rid of it while you’re work.
第九 没时间了
No.9 Time’s up
你不必一直工作到所有事都做完
You don’t always have to work until everything is finished.
在漫长乏味的两段工作间隙中小憩一下
Take in breaks in between long tedious work sessions
能让你更有动力应对剩下的时间
will help keep you motivated for the time you have left.
第十 分开休息场所与工作场所
No.10 Separate relaxation space and work space
你尝试过在床上工作吗?是不是很难集中精力呢?
Have your ever tried working in bed and it just made it so hard to focus?
划分出一个特定的区域来工作 可以让你的大脑知道何时该集中注意
Designating a specific space to work will let your brain know when is time to concentrate
这就更便于你完成任务后进入梦乡
in addition to making it easier to fall asleep when you finish.
十一 大功告成
No.11 Finish!
大多数学生都要学习到很晚
A lot of students will study until late in the evening
然后倒头就睡
and then go straight to bed.
但事实上 睡觉前做点你喜欢做的事更好
However, it’s better to end it by doing something you enjoy.
这样 你的大脑就有机会在工作结束后休息一下
This gives your brain an opportunity to cool down after work session.
你还有其它提升注意力的贴士吗?
Do you have any more tips that help you focus?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不论你是学生,教授,企业家,或是员工,在这个时代,各行各业的人都在挣扎着保持专注

听录译者

ClarieY

翻译译者

审核员

Ah~Qiu

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RV_vYsHceQ

相关推荐