未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

重新开始

STARTING OVER - Motivational Video

艰难
It`s hard.
容易?
Easy?
没有这个选项
It is not an option
活着很艰难
it`s hard living
生活很艰难
life is hard
比如..这很艰难 当
See.. is hard when
当你
when you
49岁 干一份工作
49 years old and working
干了17年
on a job for 17 years
然后他们发给你一周的离职补偿金
and they come in and tell you you are finished
告诉你 你可以走了
and give one week’s severance pay
你不得不重新开始
and you have to start all over again
这很艰难
It’s hard
当你结了婚 带着孩子
When you’re married and raising children
当你的孩子还在蹒跚学步时 你的丈夫去世了
and your children are crawling and your husband dies
一切都不可预料
unexpectedly.
这很艰难 仅仅是面对生活中的悲剧
It is hard handling just the tragedies of life
这很艰难
It is hard.
当你不遗余力地去做某一件事时
When you’re working on something and you put everything you have in it
它却毫无进展
and it doesn’t work.
这很艰难
It’s hard.
我意识到知识改变命运
I realize that information changes the situations
我宁愿买一本书 而不是一套房子
I’d rather buy a book than buy a house
因为如果我买一本书 我就能买几套房子
Because if I buy a book, I can buy several homes.
但如果我买的是一套房子 却买不来有益的知识
But if I buy a home, and I don’t have the right information
伙计们 你可以烧掉我的房子 这不会困扰我
Guys, you can burn my house down and it wouldn’t bother me
我怎么知道? 因为我们有重修的蓝图
How do I know? Because we have the blueprints and they can rebuild it.
你可以从银行里拿走我所有的钱
You can take all my money out of the bank
但如果你从我的大脑里拿走知识 拿走阅历
But if you take the knowledge out of my head, take the experience that I have
我便支离破碎 我便一无所有!!!
I am broke, I am nothing!!!
失望驱使你去发现更有价值的自我
The disappointment drives you to find something more important inside of you
或者停下来 使你发现生活的另一面
Or not getting and makes you look for another aspect of your life
精神的一面 家庭的一面
A spiritual aspect, a family aspect
物质的一面
a physical aspect.
如果你坚定不移 生活不是碰巧遇见你
If you can just trust it, life doesn’t happen to you
而是因你而生
It happens for you.
然后你就会发现 无论何时 你都能使你的生活焕然一新
Then you can find in any situation a benefit that can take your life to the next level.
你最需要做的
That’s the number one thing you have to do
就是完善自我
is to work on yourself
充实自我 饱满灵魂
And to fill yourself up and keep your cup full
并且保持充实
Keep yourself full.
你应该慎重做出决定
You gotta make your decisions accountable.
为了谁?
To who?
为了你的行动
To your actions.
你说 那么 第一步-bum! 决定
You said. So, first side – boom Decision.
第二步-我要你写下为了实现那个决定你将会做出的每一个行动
Second side – I want you to write down every single action is going to take to make that decision a reality.
明白了吗?
You hear me?
我们中的每个人在生活中都会处于困境 面对挫折
Every one of us in our life is going to face situation where it feels like we have a totally trauma
某些东西从我们的身上被夺走
Something that has been taken from us
真正的问题在于你将会怎么去做?
The real question is what are you going to do with it?
你可以忘记那场不及格的考试
That you can forget about failing that test
你可以忘记母亲对你的失望
You can forget about being a disappointment to your mom
忘记父亲的对你的失望
A disappointment to your dad
忘记你未完成学业的事实 你离婚的事实
The fact that you didn’t finish school, the fact you got a divorce
你觉得自己是一个失败者的事实
The fact that for real you feel like a failure
所以 你一直努力使你的余生变成你生命中最好的一部分 并且不再做一个失败者
So you’ve been trying to make the rest of your life the best in your life that you are no longer being a failure too
忘掉过去
Forget about your past
使你的余生变成你生命中最好的一部分!!!
And make the rest of your life, the best of your life!!!
我们需要开始与人交谈 开始探索 开始求知
It is necessary to start talking to people and seeking and asking
为了自己想要的
for what I want it
我们开始平衡人际关系并且想知道为什么别人比我做得好
And leveraging relationships and try to find out how do the people do it that were ahead of me
他们怎么做的?
How do they do it?
我需要做些什么?
What is that I need to do?
我该如何训练自己才能有所提高?
How is that I need to train myself to develop myself?
为了去实现它 需要哪些资源?
What’s the resources that will be required in order to make it happen?
我们正处于地狱 相信我
We are in hell right now, believe me
然后…
And…
我们可以就在这 逃避现实
We can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us,
或者…
or…
我们可以浴火重生
we can fight our way back .
重获光明
Into the light.
我们可以爬出地狱
We can climb out of hell.
一步一个脚印
One inch, at a time
听我说
Listen to me.
你的生活不会再同以前一样
Your life will never be the same again
所有的失败 所有的错误 所有的伤害 都结束了
All of failures, all of mistakes, all the hurt. All is over.
你听见我所说的了吗?结束了!
Can you hear what I am telling you? it is over!
悲剧结束了
Poverty is over.
缺憾结束了
Lack is over.
如同 你将会重生 如同 你将会达到新的高度
Like, you are about to live, by next level.
将会
About to.
你将会重新开始 你将会重见成功的曙光
You are about to start doing things and you will start seeing a success.
你只有一个选择 放弃或者前进
You have a choice to either give up or keep going.
倒下或者站起
Give up or get up.
当你经历失败时 再试一次
When you fail, try again.
再试一次
And again.
永无止境
And again.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当我们身处暗夜 当生活只剩绝望 当前方路途泥泞 这时 我们要忘记黑夜 忘记绝望 大步向前 即使跌倒 跌倒 再跌倒 也要重新向前 向前 永不止步 走过这条路 转角就是花开

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Laina

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIaRiqSej00

相关推荐