ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何开始一份新工作 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何开始一份新工作

Starting a New Job!

我是Rachel calderon navarro
I’m Rachel Calderon Navarro.
我是Hank Green
And I’m Hank Green.
今天我们要开始一份新工作了
And we are starting this new job today.
在迈克和艾玛的祝福下 我们将成为“如何成长”节目的主持人!
With Mike and Emma’s blessing, we’ll be taking over as your hosts for How To Adult!
所以这是我们上任第一天
So since this is our first day.
我们将要讨论
We’re gonna talk about
如何拥有有史以来最美好的工作第一天
How to have the best first day of a new job ever.
我们将讨论上班第一天的流程
We’ll talk about how to navigate the logistics of the first day.
以及如何使自己成功胜任新工作
And how to set yourself up for success in your new job.
所以在你上班之前
So before you even start
找到你的新上司
reach out to your new supervisor
寻求“上班第一天如何准备”的建议
and ask advice on how to prepare for your first day.
他们也许会让你检查文件 阅读材料 或观看培训视频
They might have paperwork for you to go over, articles to read, or training videos to watch
来帮助你适应新公司
to help you oriented with new company.
你需要确保询问第一天要在何时何地报到 以及需要带什么东西
be sure to ask when and where you should report on your first day and ask what you should bring with you.
在你上班的第一天 早点准备好并且计划早点到公司 你需要留出额外的时间
On your first day, get ready early and plan to arrive early. You want to give yourself extra time
来检查你的牙齿是否整洁以及找到正确的办公室
to check your teeth for some rogue spinach and find the right office.
培训你的人会希望你提前到达
The people training you will expect you to arrive early
所以他们可能会提早到达迎接你
so they may arrive early to greet you.
不要让他们等太久哦
Make sure you don’t leave them hanging.
一般你要做的第一件事是填写信息
Most likely the first thing you’ll do is fill out paperwork.
这需要你的合法身份证 比如驾照或者护照 还有社保卡
You’ll need your legal ID, like driver’s license or passport and your social security card.
复印件不算数 要带上原件哦
Copies don’t count, so bring your originals.
还有带上你的支票簿
Also bring your checkbook.
许多地方通过直接存款来支付工资
Many places pay employees through direct deposit
这很好 因为你不需要思考任何事情 你的账户就已接收款项了
which is nice,cause your bank account just gets filled up and you don’t have to
当然 你需要一张作废的支票来建立这些
think about anything and you need a voided check to set that up.
拿到工资是很重要的
Getting paid is good.
一旦信息填完 你可以要求去参观工作场所和整个公司
Once the paperwork is done, ask to get oriented with the workplace and the overall company.
你可能会被安排一个正式的入职培训
You might be scheduled for a formal orientation
但你可能需要其他人带你参观一下
but you might have to just ask someone to give you a tour.
这样你就可以清楚所有重要的东西都在哪
This way you could learn where all the important things are
比如卫生间 也许甚至是一个卫生间里面只有一个马桶而不是很多马桶
like the bathroom, maybe even the one bathroom just has one toilet instead of a bunch of toilets
当你被带着四处逛的时候 你将有机会认识其他人
and while you’re being shown around you’ll probably get a chance to meet some people.
尽你所能地试着快速熟悉工作场所
Try and learn the lay of the land as soon as you can.
越快摆脱菜鸟的感觉
The quicker you transition out of feeling like the new kid
你在新的工作场所就会越舒适
the more comfy you’ll be with your new workplace
你对同事和老板也会越有价值
and the more valuable you’ll be to your coworkers and bosses.
所以现在你已经仔细看过这个地方了
So now that you’ve scoped the place out
作为一个新职员要谨记两件事
it’s important to remember two things about being a new hire
第一 他们雇人是因为他们需要帮忙
One, they’re hiring people because they need help
他们可能很忙碌 所以要主动推荐自己
so they’re probably busy, take it upon yourself to introduce yourself
并且寻问如何出份力
and ask how you can help.
第二 他们很可能已经有一个成功的办公流程
And two, they most likely already have a successful system for doing things
所以遵守它是很重要的
and it’s important to respect that.
通过询问你的同事和上司喜欢什么样的做事风格来了解如何融入工作系统
Learn how you fit into that system by asking how your co-workers and supervisors like things done.
不管你的培训者如何周密的训练你 在你投入并开始工作之前 还是会有
No matter how thorough your trainer, there will be tons of things you won’t know
很多事情你不知道应该如何做
How to do until you jump in and start working.
全身心投入 去征求意见和建议
Do jump in and do ask for feedback and advice.
收到反馈时要脸皮厚
Have thick skin when receiving feedback.
记住 你的想法可能是很棒而且深思熟虑的
Remember your ideas might be great and well thought out
但你的新同事和主管会教你
but your new coworkers and supervisors will teach you
在这家公司如何用某种具体的方式做事情 并告诉你原因
how and why things are done in a specific way at this company.
这些是你在开始之前不知道的东西
These specificities aren’t things you’re expected to know before you start
但却是希望你在之后的工作流程能接受和采纳的
But there’re things you expected to accept and adopt into your workflow.
现在你已经填写完信息 知道洗手间在哪里
So now that you’ve done your paperwork, know where the bathroom is
有一个你正在参与的项目 此时已经过了午饭时间 你已经饿坏了 像我一样
and have a project you’re helping with, it’s probably after lunch and you’re way starving like me.
我今天也没带午餐来上班
Yeah I also didn’t bring food to work today.
也许你会有时间去吃饭
So maybe you have time to go out to lunch
也许公司有食堂
maybe there’s food where you work
但你第一天上班不知道
But you just don’t really know on the first day
所以带上你的午餐 这样你就不会饿晕了 也不会因为饿的肚子叫而转移同事的注意
so bring your lunch so you don’t faint and distract people with your stomach growls.
是的 晕倒是非常令人分心和担心的
Yes fainting is also very distracting and worrying…
午餐时间是了解新工作场所文化最好的时间
Lunch is a great time to learn more about the culture of your new workplace.
如果有一个能吃饭休息的房间或地方
If there’s a break room or area where people gather to eat
勇敢的去询问你是否可以加入
Be brave and ask if you can join.
即使你不是一个善于交际的人 让自己走出安全区也非常重要
Even if you’re not a social person, it’s important to push outside your comfort zone
因为在新工作开始时 你想给大家一个平易近人的印象
when starting a new job because you want people to feel comfortable coming to you.
它会让你结识新朋友 同时也会给你的职场带来新的机会
It’ll open you up to new friends as well as new opportunities in your workplace.
在第一天或第一周的时候会有一个间歇
At some point during your first day or maybe during your first week, there will be a lull.
你会完成你所知道的工作 然后你就不知道该怎么办了
You’ll finish your work you know about and you won’t know what to do with yourself.
那么你要做的就是去要求更多的工作
So this is what you do with yourself, you ask for more work.
无论他们说没说
Whether they say it or not
你的主管希望当你完成一项任务时 你会向他们报告
your supervisor expects you to check in when you finish a task.
他也许会有更多的计划给你
They may have more plans for you.
不论是检查你的工作还是调配你到另一个项目里
Whether it’s checking your work or moving you to another project
不要设想你已经完成了
Don’t assume you’re finished.
大多数时候 他们并没期望你的第一次尝试会有完美的结果
In all likelihood, they’re expecting your first try at something to not be perfect
然后让你再做一次
And will have you do it again.
一步一步来 这都是训练过程的一部分
Take it in stride, it’s all part of the training process.
结束一天工作的时候 再和你的主管联系一下
At the end of the day, check in with your supervisor again
问一下在下班之前还有什么程序需要完成
and ask what procedures there are for the end of the day
并且询问在剩下的一周里你可以期望做什么
and ask what you can look forward to for the rest of the week.
不要在第一天就马上下班
And don’t make plans for right after work on your first day.
你要呆得晚一点再下班
You’ll likely stay a little late.
如果你的新同事们出去玩呢
And what if your new coworkers are going out for happy hour?
你不会想要错过一个这么有趣的方式去了解你的新同事
You don’t want to miss out on a fun way to get to know your new workmates.
这是你第一次和大家见面
Also that first time you meet everybody it’s your chance to like
得到一个昵称或说出一个真正的流行语
earn a nickname or like throw out a real great catchphrase.
就像你有什么流行语吗
Like what do you have a catchphrase?
没有
No.
记住玩的开心 问很多问题 尽量帮助别人 你会做得很好
Just remember to have fun, ask lots of questions, try to be helpful and you’ll do great.
感谢你在我们新工作的第一天加入我们
Thanks for joining us on our first day of this new job!
如果你有一些关于开始新工作的建议
If you have any advice for someone starting a new job
或者有一个你想让我们讨论的话题
Or have a topic that you’d like us to cover
请在下方留言
Leave your thoughts in the comments below.
如果你想知道更多成长的学问
And if you want to learn more about adulting with us
你也可以去youtube.com/learnhowtoadult订阅
You can go to YouTube.com/LearnHowToAdult and subscribe.
在我最初的工作面试之一
One of my very first job interviews ever.
我在城里的大学上学
I was at the university here in town.
我一直骑着自行车去学校
And I rode my bike to the university all of the time.
但我想我要确保我的安全
But I was like I’m gonna like make sure I’m extra safe.
所以我开车去学校 这是一场灾难
And so I drove which was a disaster because driving to the university
正值高峰期没有停车位 结果我迟到了十三分钟
It was like peak time there no parking spots and I was like thirteen minutes late for the interview.
这对于求职面试是一件可怕的事
Terrible thing to do for a job interview.
所以选择一条你知道的行得通的去面试地点的路
So take the way that you know how to get to the place that works.
而不是在那天尝试新的路线
Instead of like trying something new on that day.
是的 不要忘记天气
Yeah and don’t forget about the weather.
因为有时如果下雪了还要计算铲雪时间
Because sometimes if it’s snowing calculate for snow-shoveling.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

开始一份新工作你需要注意什么呢?这里会告诉你一切关于上班第一天所要注意的事项。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

潘达君

审核员

豆子

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTQP3SMAda0

相关推荐