ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

正确地开启你的一天 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

正确地开启你的一天

Start Your Morning Right | It Will Change Your Entire Day!

Let me ask you a question.
让我问你一个问题
right now what are you grateful for?
现在 你对什么感到感激?
And at the lunch I said:
午饭时我说到
‘’Jack shit, nothing brother.’’
“根本没有好吗?”
‘’There’s nothing good in my life right now.’’
“我现在的生活遭透了”
And I’m not exaggerating this to you
我毫不夸张地告诉你
when I tell you this and this is an actual story.
我现在告诉你的都是我的真实经历
As I am mouthing these words,
我正在说这些的时候
two people walked in with an older man,
两个人同一位长者走了进来
Both of them clearly were fighting cancer somehow.
他们二人显然在同癌症做抗争
Both had lost their hair, one of the ladies had a bonnet on,
二人都没有头发 其中那位女士还带着帽子
and they were barely moving in
他们蹒跚走进来
both walked by our table and gave me the most warm greeting,
经过我们桌旁时向我致以了最温暖的问候
the warmest smile as a stranger.
那是作为一个陌生人最温暖的微笑
And he goes : ‘’That’s pretty freaking pathetic’’.
那位男士说 “这太可悲了”
‘’You can’t find anything in your life to be grateful for right now?’’
“你现在还找不到生命中任何能让你感激的事吗?”
And on the drive home, I’m not kidding you,
在回家的路上 没开玩笑
I started to stack gratitude. I started to take inventory.
我开始有了感激之情 开始回顾人生过往
Because if you can find things to be grateful for in that space,
因为如果你能在那些过往中找到值得感激的东西
man, is your life going to be rich, when there really are external things
那么当它们真的出现在如今的生活中时
to be grateful for.
你的生活将会变得丰富多彩
So my first mechanism out of that space was honestly
所以我从中得出的第一个方法是
to stack the things I was grateful for and I started reinforcing it over and over and over again.
回想我感激的事然后反反复复地强化它
And what happens is
结果发现
there’s this particular activating system in our brains
在我们的大脑中有一个特殊的激活机制
And all of a sudden because that’s the messaging I was giving myself
突然之间 因为我所给予我自己的的信息
all of a sudden
突然之间
all these things start to come into my awareness that I’m grateful for.
我意识到很多事情是值得自己感激的
I start to magnetize to myself some people that I needed
我开始把我生命中所需要的人
to find into my life and that was the next layer.
吸引到我身边 而这是下一个层次
I started to see things to be grateful for:
我开始用感激的眼光看待事物
my health, my fitness, people who loved me and
我的健康 健身情况 爱我的人们
what it is, it changed my state.
以及生命的本质 这改变了我的状态
When I stacked gratitude
当我充满感激时
I changed what I did in the morning and I changed what I did in the evening.
我改变了我的早晚安排
And so somehow by
而在某种程度上
grabbing control of my morning and by grabbing control of my evening
通过控制我的早晚行程
I got some measure of control over the middle of my day.
我掌握了一些控制自己白天状态的方法
I was an out of control person back in those days
在过去的日子里 我是一个失控者
meaning this: I woke up worried, stressed, fearful
这意味着我醒来时满怀焦虑 压力和恐惧
and I immediately start thinking about a bill I had to pay, something that was wrong
立刻就开始盘算自己要付的账单和面对的各种问题
and I’m in a state of reaction to begin.
我处于一种过度反应的状态
I’m talking within six minutes of waking up, six seconds.
我会在醒来后的六分钟或者六秒内自言自语
Most people listening to this that’s what they do.
大多数人也是这样做的
I said I got to grab control of my morning
我说:我要掌控自己的早晨
and I set up routines in my morning.
我在早上安排好我的日程表
Maybe they serve me maybe they didn’t
这些计划或许能实现 或许不能
but they were things I could deliver on doing for myself.
但这些都是我可以为我自己做的事
And so not only did that give me control over the day
这不仅让我有了对这一天的掌控感
but I started to stack my self confidence too.
也让我树立起了自信心
And what were some of those things that you grabbed onto?
那么这些事情是什么呢?
– Huge. So my morning routines are really detailed.
很多 我早上的日程安排很详细
I get up and I hydrate.
我先起床喝水
The second thing I do every morning
然后是我每天早晨的第二项安排
is I do something cold, something cold.
做一些能让我清醒过来的事
So whether that’s a jump in the ocean, because now I live in the ocean
我会跳进海里 因为我现在就住在海边
but in those days it was
但在之前那些日子里
taking a cold shower or splashing some cold water on my face
我会洗个冷水澡或往脸上泼冷水
or walking out when it was cold.
亦或是在天冷的时候出去遛弯
It shocks our nervous system
这能振奋我的神经
our fighter flight kicks in and we’re at a cellular electrical alive state.
让我精神抖擞 生龙活虎
I obviously do some prayer and meditation every single morning.
我当然每天早上都会祈祷和冥想
I’ve still not touched my telephone.
我还不会碰我的手机
So there’s a rule : There’s 30 minutes I can not touch my telephone when I wake up.
我有一条准则:醒来后三十分钟内不碰手机
That’s the hardest thing to do in the world.
这是世界上最难的事情
And the thing that could benefit you the most,
但同时也最能让人受益匪浅
because what’s ever on that phone you have to react to,
因为不管手机上有什么 你都会做出回应
and typically it’s stuff that’s not great,
而且通常是些不好的东西
and so I don’t touch that.
所以我不碰手机
I do my meditation and my prayer and I do some stretching.
我祈祷 冥想 做拉伸运动
I do some breathing exercises
我还会做一些呼吸练习
and then at that point I allow myself to enter the world
在我的状态得到控制后
after I’ve got my state controlled.
我才允许自己回归现实世界
And I work out every morning except for Sundays. I work out every morning.
除了周日 我每天早上都锻炼 每天早上
And every time somebody asks me a question about you know,
每当有些人问我
How do I, I’m lost,
我该怎么…… 我迷失了自我
I feel completely out of control, I don’t have confidence…
我觉得我完全失控了 我还缺乏自信
my answer is : ‘’workout’’. -me too.
-我总是回答 “锻炼” -我也是
So why?
但是为什么呢?
There’s a correlation between the way you move your body
你身体的运动方式
and your emotions, they are directly.
和情绪变化之间是直接关联的
This is even before we get to dopamine hits and our nervous system being.
它甚至发生于多巴胺的分泌和神经系统的运作之前
I’m just telling you that the way you move your body is an emotion,
我是说身体的运动方式也是一种情绪
you do emotions.
做运动就是“做情绪”
And so when you move your body
当你做运动时
you can’t be in full workout mode moving your body.
你不可能处于一种完全运动的状态
running, walking, jumping jacks, jump rope and be depressed.
跑步 散步 开合跳 跳绳的同时还感到沮丧
They don’t go together simultaneously because your body doesn’t get the connection.
它们不会同时进行 因为你的身体没有这样的链接
I’m moving like I’m joyful
我运动就是心理上的愉悦
I’m moving like I’m having sex I’m moving like I’m happy.
我运动就像是在做爱 我运动就像是情绪上很开心
These are all joyful states
这些都是开心的状态
you can’t be depressed simultaneously.
你不可能再此同时感到低落
So the quickest way to change our behavior, our emotions and our state
所以改变我们行为 情绪和状态最快的方法
is with our body.
就是用好我们的身体

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这是关于如何改变你的生活状态的方法的一些介绍。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

三顷

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRs-yzWQn00

相关推荐