未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

南方公园: 破碎完整 片花

South Park: The Fractured But Whole Trailer – E3 2016 [US]

我们为什么选择这样的人生?
Why did we chose this life?
我们为什么成为超级英雄?
Why did we become superheros?
我们冒险犯难 打击犯罪 只为一个原因:
We dedicated our lives to fighting crime for one reason:
拍超级英雄系列电影 挣他十亿美刀
to make a billion dollars on a superhero franchise.
现在咱们再过一遍计划
Now let’s go through the plan one more time.
首先 我们从《浣熊侠》电影开拍。
First, we start with “The COON” movie.
然后拍《超级Craiq》电影
Then we do the “Supercraig” movie.
接下来 拍完Kenny的网飞系列剧 超级Craiq和浣熊侠一起现身《风筝人》电影
Then supercraig and coon will join forces in “human kite” movie, just as we start wrapping up Kenny’s Netflix Series.
凭啥我只能有网飞剧? 我也要电影
How come I have to have a Netflix Series? I want a movie, too.
你有电影 神秘先生
You have a movie, Mysterion.
拍完网飞剧集 你会出现在第三部《浣熊侠联盟》电影
You are in the third “COON and Friends united” movie, after your Netflix Series.
可他就没有自己的电影了
But he said he does never get his own movie.
我有自己的电影吗?
Do I get my own movie?
电影不是谁都有的!
Not everyone gets their own movie!
你的计划烂透了!
The franchise plan sucks!
我们要想挣十亿刀 依我看 就得先拍戴头盔英雄的电影
If we want to make billions of dollars, I think we should start with a top wear movie.
对哈 以黑人英雄开始
Right, start with a black superhero.
漫威正在拍黑人英雄的电影啊
Marvel is making a black superhero movie.
对 他们刚开始拍啊! 漫威拖了多少年才走到这一步的
Yeah, now! They waited years to get to that.
就学他们 咱先拍真”人”的电影 然后在第三步偷偷加进个黑哥们
We follow their plan, we do all the real people frist than we sneak the black guy in phase 3.
不如大家一起拍 不分先后
How about we just do movie staring all of us, like all the time.
那就只能用老梗了啊
Then we just repassing the same old material.
用同样的电影组成系列 没啥不对啊
There is nothing wrong with doing the excatly same movie to start a franchise.
行了 大导演
OK, J.J Abrams.
好啊 好啊 那你就是跟Cartman一边呗?
Ok, oh, Ok, so you are on Cartman’s side?
他支持这个计划 是因为在第一步他就有两部电影可搞
He just like this plan because he gets 2 movies in phase 1.
老少爷们! 咱得按计划走。咱到现在还一部电影没有呢
Guys! We have to just go with this plan. We don’t even have one movie yet.
事情怎么发展到这一步?
How did it get to this?
我们之间怎么会产生如此巨大的鸿沟?
How did we grow so far apart?
你弄你的计划吧 我们这就走 没准弄个自己的系列电影
You go with the plan, maybe we’ll just, go and do our own franchise.
–没错! –对!
Yeah! Yeah!
哦 你们想玩内战! 这就是你们想要的吗!?
Oh, you want civil war! Is that what you want?!
是啊 爷们 内战! 草!
Yeah, dude, civil war! f**k you!
哦 草你! 从我家滚出去!
Oh, f**k you! Get out of my house!
我们的系列电影挣得绝逼比你多!
We’ll make way more money on our franchise!
滚粗! 我打赌你们的电影连第一步都过不去 SB导演!
Go ahead! I bet you won’t get half way through phase 1 on your franchise, J. J. Comics!
我以为内战要等到第三步呢
I thought civil war wasn’t suppose to happen until phase 3.
闭嘴 超级Craiq!
Shut up, SuperCraiq!
南方公园:《完整破碎》
我不想这么做 是你们逼我的
I didn’t want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice.
刚才谁说*&#@?
Did I just hear someone use a mac agression? AAA…!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

WeiRan

翻译译者

WeiRan

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDffUoZuk9M

相关推荐