未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

远离网游 - 南方公园

South Park - Make Love, Not Warcraft - "Battle Won"

你的车在哪里?
Where’s your car?
我们坐出租车来的
We took a cab here.
该死!我的车在商店
Dammit, mine is in the shop!
嘿 帮个忙 停下!
Hey! Help! Stop!
拜托了 我有急事
Please, it’s an emergency.
快上来!
Come on!
纳尔逊 纳尔逊 我需要去你那里用一下你的电脑
Nelson, Nelson, I need to come over and use your computer.
不 我要玩魔兽世界
No, I need to play World of Warcraft.
纳尔逊!
Nelson!
好了 强效石盾药水应该……
Alright, major stone shield potions should be…
噢 天呐 我又要拉肚子了
Oh, God, I’m gonna have diarrhea again.
你可不能去厕所
You can’t go to the bathroom,
你正在堆破甲呢
you are stacking sunder armor.
好吧
It’s OK!
妈妈 厕所
Mum, bathroom!
宝贝 什么?
What, hon?
厕所!厕所!
Bathroom! Bathroom!
噢 这可真是个大家伙 是吗
Oh, that’s a big boy, isn’t it?
好了 肯尼 喝下你的猫鼬药剂
Alright. Kenny, drink your elixir of the mongoose.
我现在要使用惩戒痛击了
I’m now going to use mocking blow.
魔兽世界 我要玩!
World of Warcraft, I need to play!
我们刚刚安装好试玩版……
Our demo is set up right over by the…
开始登录 用户名
Got to sign in, character name.
好了 我进来了
Alright, I’m in.
哥们 我快死了
Dude, I’m almost dead.
凯尔 施放奥术飞弹!
Kyle, cast arcane missiles!
我告诉过你我没蓝了
I’m out of mana, I told you.
我需要治疗
I’ve gotta heal.
斯坦!
Stan!
爸爸 现在不要!
Dad, not now!
斯坦 我被送到这里了
Stan, I’ve been sent here
为了给你送这把剑
to bring you this.
这把剑可以帮助你完全耗尽他的魔力
This sword can completely drain his mana.
爸爸 你是怎么弄到它的?
Dad, how did you get that?
没时间了!快拿着它 给你!
No time! Just take it, here!
你是……你是怎么把一个玩家的东西给另一个人的?
How… how do you hand something from one player to another?
打开你的背包清单 按Control和I
Bring up your inventory screen, Control+I
好的
OK.
斯坦 你究竟在干什么?
Stan, what the hell are you doing?
我拿到它了
I got it.
爸爸!
Dad!
斯坦!
Stan!
爸爸 不!
Dad, no!
你杀了我的父亲
You killed my father.
他的护盾和护甲都下降了
His shield and armor spells are down.
攻击!
Attack!
看来你马上就完全被击败了
Looks like you are about to get pwned.
爸爸!爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
斯坦 我从来没有和你说过这句话
Stan! I’ve never been able to say this before,
但是 我爱你 儿子
but, I love you, son.
我知道你爱我 爸爸
I know you do, dad.
他们做到了
They did it.
我们的世界被拯救了
Our world is saved.
他们做到了!他们杀死了他!
They did it! They killed him!
他们做到了!他们杀死了他!
They did it! They killed him!
我们可以出来了
We can come out.
太好了!哇吼!耶!
Yes! Woohoo! Yeah!
耶 耶!我们做到了!
Yeah, Yeah! We did it.
我们做到了 朋友们 我们都是英雄
We did it, you guys. We’re totally heros.
那真是优步的功劳
That was such uber pwnage.
我不敢相信居然结束了 现在我们要干什么?
I can’t believe it’s all over. What do we do now?
你什么意思?现在我们终于可以开始玩游戏了
What do you mean? Now we can finally play the game.
噢 对!
Oh, yes!
好的 肯尼把野兽之眼放进道具栏
Ok, Kenny add Eyes of the Beast to your hotbar.
斯坦 检查你的狂暴技能 提高命中率
Stan, check your fury talents to boost your shots.
了解!
Got it!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一群沉迷魔兽世界的家伙的日常。 远离网游,珍爱生命。

听录译者

ccz

翻译译者

二宝宝

审核员

嘉言先森

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgvTgV5EoGY

相关推荐