ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

索波特的一日之旅 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

索波特的一日之旅

Sopot Travel Guide | Day Trip from Gdansk, Poland

今天 我们将带你们去索波特一日游 一个我们在
Today we’re taking you on a day trip to Sopot, a town whose name we hadn’t heard
去格但斯克之前没有听说过的小镇
before visiting Gdańsk.
索波特是个美丽的海滨小镇位于波罗地海岸 它成就了
Sopot is a beautiful seaside town that sits on the shores of the Baltic Sea, and it proved
这次完美的小旅行
to be the perfect little day trip.
和我们一起探索这城镇在港口坐船出海 你就会知道是什么
Come join us as we explore the town, take a boat tour of the harbour, and find out what
让其成为夏季热门景点
makes this destination a summer hotspot.
票已经到手了
Tickets in hand.
购票非常方便
That was super easy.
我们买票只花了3.80兹罗提
We got our tickets they were only 3.80 Zloty.
啊哈
Uh-huh.

Yeah.
它比欧元便宜 所以到索波特不用花很多钱
That is less than a Euro so we are not spending much to get there.
准备好开始我们一天的行程吧要坐的火车现在进站了
Ready for our day trip and our train is pulling into the station right now.
美好时光
Good timing.
我们终于到达索波特啦
We have made it to Sopòt (Zoppot).
我们到了
We’ve made it.
真的到啦
We’ve made it.
我觉得这里最吸引人的是这个港口(索波特码头)
And I think the main attraction here it the pier (Molo w Sopocie).
啊哈
Uh huh.
-它在北欧是最大的吗?
Isn’t it the largest in Northern Europe?
它是北欧最大的木码头
The largest wooden pier in all of Europe.
哇喔
Wow.
让我们去看看吧
So let’s go check that out.
那就是我们来这儿的最主要的事儿
That is the main thing we’re going to do here.

Yeah.
我们到了码头去买票
So we made it to the pier and we actually had to buy tickets.
之前我没意识到 必须花钱才能漫步码头
You have to pay to go walk on the pier which I didn’t realize you had to do.
所以票价是每人8兹罗提
So it is 8 Zloty per person.
拿到票啦
Got our tickets.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
往前走511.5米 有一个全欧洲最大的木制港口 并且它是
At 511.5 meters, this is the longest wooden pier in all of Europe, and it’s the one
索波特不能错过的景点之一
attraction you can’t miss when you visit Sopot (Zoppot).
看这儿
And look here.
海滩上有天鹅
There are swans at the beach.
喔 我的天呐
Oh my gosh.
多美好的沙滩一日游啊 阳光普照 蔚蓝天空而且能听到海鸥的叫声
It is a beautiful beach day, the sun is out, blue skies and we can hear seagulls squawking
忽远忽近
off in the distance.
我的天呐 来海滩真是来对了
It is just nice to be at the beach oh my gosh.
我记不得上次去海滩的情景了
I can’t remember the last time I went to the beach.
隔太长时间了
It has been too long.
好啦 这是有关索波特一日游的最新内容
Alright, update from Sopot (Zoppot).
我们为了来到这个花了数个小时 甚至是多半天 但是我们
We came here thinking maybe we’ll spend a couple of hours or maybe half a day but we
真的喜欢上这里了
are really liking it here.
是真的喜欢上了
Really liking it.
这将是一个全天的短途旅行
This is going to be a full day excursion.
是的 所以这不再只是格但斯克游记的旅游指南中 它将成为
Yeah, so instead of just putting this in the Gdansk city guide this is going to be its
索波特自己的视频日志
own vlog.
它自己独家的哦
Own vlog.
在看这个视频的时候你就已经知道了 但不管怎么说
Well as you would know already because you would be watching the vlog but anyways we
我们在这个时刻做出这个决定 只想让你知道
made a decision at this moment just so you know.
我们喜欢它
We like it.
山姆为我们找到一艘海盗船
So Sam found us a Pirate Ship.
一艘特有的海盗船
A proper pirate boat.
成为海盗多么让人兴奋
How excited are you for a pirate.
做个海盗
Being a pirate.
很显然 我爸爸家的一些亲戚以前在搜索这段历史
Apparently when some people on my Dad’s side of the family were researching the history.
我的天呐
Oh my gosh.
有些海盗背景让我感到我只需要一个眼罩和自由
There is some pirate background so I feel like I just need an eye patch and freedom
上来吧
right in.
(鸣笛声)
(Honking noises)
那意味着我们准备好扬帆起航
That means we are ready to set sails.
我们什么也没准备就上了船
So we made it on the boat like barely.
它就在我们卖完票后五分钟内开船
It was leaving within five minutes from us buying the tickets.
我知道 如果我们没上这艘船就要再等一小时
I know if we hadn’t got on that boat we would have had to wait another hour.
我们将要乘一艘海盗船游览港口40分钟
So we’re going to be doing a forty minute cruise of the harbor aboard a pirate ship.
这多酷啊
How cool is that?
我们真的很幸运可以登上第一艘船
And we were really lucky we got on the very first one.
没错
Yeah.
它十点出发而我们只有五分钟的时间上船
It is leaving at ten and we only had like five minutes to get on.
是的
Yeah.
如果等下艘船就要到十一点 我们就要多花整整一小时
So the next one wasn’t going to be until eleven so we would have had to wait a whole hour
所以我们感到特别走运能登上这艘船
so we feel really lucky to have got on this one.
这花了多少钱
And how much was it?
是35兹罗提吗
Was it thirty five Zloty?
没错 每人35兹罗提
Yes, 35 Zloty each.
是的 每人35 这将会特别棒
Yeah, 35 each and yeah this is going to be awesome.
今天天气特别好我等不及要看看这船会载我们去哪儿
There is such a nice weather and I can’t wait to see where the boats will take us
今天是个出海的好日子
So today is a really nice day to be out on the water.
我不知道你们能不能看到但这水平常平静 像玻璃一样
I don’t know if you can see this but the waters are so calm it looks like glass.
水平如镜
Like a mirror.
这简直就是一面镜子
It is almost like a mirror.
没有波浪
No waves.
说真的 你不能求得更好的一天了
I know you couldn’t have asked for a better day seriously.
我们刚从海盗船上下来但你看 实际上还可以乘双体船
Alright, so we just got off the pirate ship but check it out you can actually go on catamarans.
我知道
I know.
它们很精致
These are fancy.
所以肯定更贵一些
This would be a little bit of a step up but for sure.
但我们还是很喜欢这次乘海盗船的经历
But yeah we enjoyed pirate ship ride.
这真的超酷
That was really cool.
没错
Yeah.
现在我们要去继续探索这个码头了
And now we’re going to explore a little bit more of the pier.
我们听说过关于波兰鱼饺子的传言
And we’ve heard rumors of fish pierogi.
是的 我们饿了 所以到吃饭的时候啦
Yeah, we are hungry so it is time for food soon.
这是我们现在最需要的
That is high up on our radar.
我们现在有好消息和坏消息
So we have good news and bad news.
坏消息是我们在网上看到的那家餐馆没有鱼饺子
The bad news is that the restaurant we had read about online doesn’t have fish pierogies.
我们找到了这家店 但他们菜单上没有鱼饺子所以可能这家店以前有
We found it but they don’t have it on the menu so maybe they used to at one point but
但现在取消了
they don’t right now.
是啊
Yeah.
好消息是他们现在的确有烤饺子我们一直都想试试看
The good news is that they do have baked pierogi and we’ve been wanting to try those for a
所以我们点了一大堆开胃菜和甜点
while so we’ve ordered a whole bunch of like savory ones and sweet ones and we also have
还有汤和沙拉
soup coming and salad.
这将会是十分丰盛的一餐
So it is going to be a really good meal.
吃之前你点了什么
And what are you starting off with here to drink?

Tea.
我点了薄荷茶
I got some mint tea.
你看他们把薄荷放在小茶壶的这里
Look they put the mint here in the little teapot.
多可爱呀
How cute.
超可爱
How cute.
超可爱
How cute.
我太饿了 我已经准备好大吃一顿了
So yeah, I’m so hungry I’m so ready for the food to arrive.
等待结束了
Well, the wait is over.
哦太棒了
Oh the joy.
我的天
Oh my gosh.
我们等了很久导致我变得有些饿怒但终于
That took a while and I was starting to get a little bit hangry but the food is finally
上菜啦
here.
让我们从甜菜汤开始
So let’s start with the beetroot soup.
我点了加饺子的汤但你可以只点清汤
I ordered the one that comes with dumplings but you can just get the plain broth.
让我尝尝看
So let’s try that.
哦?好喝吗
Oooh is it nice?
这很好喝
That is good.
是热的吗
It is hot isn’t it?
这不是冷汤
It is not a cold one.
是的
Yeah.
我们看到甜菜汤里有个乳脂状的东西但我们不知道它叫什么
We’ve seen a creamy version of the beetroot soup but we have no idea what it is called.
我们不知道怎么点这个
We don’t know how to order it.
所以每次我们都点甜菜
So every time we get beetroot.
那里交通堵塞
There is a traffic jam.
不管怎样这汤很美味但看看这个
Anyways the soup is good but check this out.
星星形状的食物就是饺子了
Like the star of the meal are the pierogi.
快拿一块尝尝看
Go on and dig in and have one.
快呀
Yeah.
快呀
Yeah.
这些是菠菜馅的
So these are the spinach ones.
是的
Yes.
我觉得我们点了菠菜饺子
I think we got spinach.
这些像是番茄干
These are like sun dried tomatoes.
而这些当然是烤过的
And these are the baked ones of course.

Mmmm.

Mmmmm.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
这些是肉馅的
These are meat ones.

Oh.
反正我会吃掉它们
I’ll eat them anyway.
馅里面一定有很多菠菜
They must have a bit of spinach inside.
不是吧
No!
不是吗
No?
我觉得是牛肉
Beef I think.
那我错了
Whoops.
但还是很美味
But it is still good.
没有不满
No complaints.
我现在太饿了无论放在我面前什么我都会吃掉
I’m so hungry right now I’ll eat whatever they put in front of me.
不管什么
It doesn’t matter.
真的好吃
That is good.
好了 现在唯一要尝的就是沙拉
Alright, so the only other things to try here are the salad.
没错
Yeah.
我们还点了甜品饺子
And we also have the dessert pierogies.
我觉得甜品饺子里是不是有干酪还有别的什么东西
I think the dessert pierogi what have cottage cheese and something else?
还有桃子
And peach.
对 哇哦
Oh, wow.

Mmmm.
沙拉怎么样
How is the salad?
这还不错
It is is good.
只是个简单的沙拉
It is just a very simple salad.
里面有生菜和番茄还有一点洋葱
It has got lettuce and tomatoes and a little bit of onion.
就这些
That is it.
是的
Yep.
是的 我只是想在吃饭的时候吃些蔬菜
So yeah I just wanted to get some vegetables in with the meal.
但是事实上 我们到这里来是为了这个
But really we’re here for this.
是的
Yeah.
我的天
Oh my gosh.
我的天
OMG.
哇哦
Woah.
我的天
OMG.
瞧瞧这个
Look at that.
瞧瞧这个
Look at that.
看起来不错
It looks great.
非常不错
It looks wonderful.
-你要蘸这个酱吗-是的
-Are you going to dip in-yep
是酸奶酱吗
Is it yoghurt sauce maybe?
有可能
It could be.
我也不知道
I have no idea.
这样的浓度看起来像是酸奶或者奶油酱
The consistency seems like a yogurt or a cream sauce.

Mmmmm.

Mmmmm.
我的天啊
Oh my gosh.
我十分期待餐后甜点
I’m so looking forward to dessert.
哦 我的天 真应该尝尝这个甜点
Oh my gosh we’ve got to try these.
这个甜点真的太好吃了
These are just amazing.
真的
Yeah.
哦我的天
Oh my gosh!
太 太 太好吃了
So so good.
所以我们马上又重新吃上了好吃的食物 哦我的天
Okay, so we’re going to get back to the savory stuff in a second but oh my gosh I just couldn’t
我忍不住了
resist.
我知道我应该用餐具的
I should probably be using some kind of cutlery.
哦我的天啊
Oh my gosh.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这个甜点太美味了
That is really nice.
哈哈哈
Hahaha.
这真的很美味哈
That is really nice huh?
多么美妙的惊喜啊
What a nice surprise.
这是非常棒的一餐
This was a wonderful meal.
这是目前为止我吃过的最好吃的小酥饼甜点了
Those are by far the best dessert pierogi I’ve ever had.
我们以前吃过许多种类的甜点
We’ve tried some dessert ones before.
都是口味单一的 但是这个甜点吃了让人享受至极
Some very simple ones but these are decadent.
这些非常美味
These are very good.
同样 我们会莫名其妙地偶然碰到健美比赛
So we somehow stumbled on a body building competition.
参加比赛的每个人看起来都是古铜色
And everyone looks super tan.
好吧 开始是健美比赛
Alright so first a bodybuilding competition.
然后现在是到集市
And now a market.
是的 现在到集市了
Yeah, now the market.
集市看起来跟我们刚到达时很不一样了
And the market looks so different from when we first arrived.
是的 我们早上刚到时人们刚刚开始安装卖物品的帐篷
Right, when we arrived in the morning it was just getting setup.
早上的时候这里一个人都没有 现在人群熙熙攘攘热闹非凡
There was nobody here and now it is just like a bustling hive of activity.
你可能已经注意到了 在这里 做日光浴的人比游泳的人多
As you may have noticed there are more people sunbathing than there were people swimming
这是因为波罗的海被认为是最能使人感到清爽的地方
and that is because the baltic sea is best described as refreshing.
好了好了 这真是非常忙碌的旅行 然后这次旅行的结论是我们都爱索波特镇
Well well that was a very busy outing and I think the verdict is we both loved Sopòt.
喜欢这里 因为这里真的很好玩
Like it turned out to be a lot of fun.
是的 这里比我们预料的要凉爽多了
Yeah, it was a lot cooler than we anticipated.
我们本来只打算游玩几个小时的 但最终却玩了一天
We were just planning on coming for a few hours and ended up spending the whole day.
是的
Yeah.
我非常高兴今早来得早 因为这样我们才稍微得以避开拥挤的人群
And I’m glad we came early in the morning because we kind of beat the crowds for a little while
但是那时我们看到了它在夏日拥挤时应有的样子
but then we got to see what it looks like on a packed summer day.
因为现在是七月中旬
Because of this is the middle of July.
但是不管怎样 要是想游览的话来这里一日游是个不错的选择
But anyways in terms of visiting I think that it is not a bad idea to do it as a day trip
因为这里收费很贵
because it is an expensive destination.
是的
It is.
午餐价格有点高 当我们找住宿地时发现
Lunch was a little pricey when we were looking at accommodations it was definitely more expensive
城市里的住宿费确实更高
in the city.
是的 比格但斯克还贵而且格但斯克的住宿费已经很贵了
Yeah, it is more expensive than Gdansk and Gdańsk is already more expensive than the
比波兰所有城市都贵
rest of Poland.
所以我的意思是如果你有钱一定要来这里这里有坐落在海滨的美丽宾馆
So I mean if you have money to spend sure come here they have beautiful hotels on the
这里什么都有 但是 作为一日游的去处 你完全可以欣赏并享受
beach and everything but yeah as a day trip you can definitely enjoy and see the main
主要的景点
sights.
如果你待在这你可以做任何你能做的事情
Yeah you can do everything that you could do if you were staying here.
就是这样
So yeah.
这是个一日游我想这就该结束了
Yeah, consider it as a day-trip and yeah I guess that is it.
我们要坐火车回去了很高兴来了索波特
We’re taking the train back and we’re really glad that we came.
拜拜
Bye. Ciao.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

索波特是一个特别特别美的小镇,我们在这里度过了美好的一天

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

zxr

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0BZgdOmFh8

相关推荐