未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

智能科技:手机、无人机和室内测绘技术

Smart Tech: Phones, Drones, and Interior Mapping | Avideh Zakhor bigthink

大想法
big think
我住在伯克利
I live in Berkeley,
我在那里生活了30年了
and I’ve been living there for 30 years.
我熟悉那所有的街道
And I know all the streets,
知道如何回家 如何去上班
and how to get to my home and my work.
但我仍然使用谷歌地图
But I still use Google Maps,
因为你并不知道
because at any point in time,
你所在的位置和目的地之间
you don’t know the amount of traffic,
任一时间的交通状况
between where you are and where you want to go,
可选的众多路线中哪条发生了车祸
and which one of the many routes available to you has an accident,
或是较为拥堵 或车流较多
or a slowdown, or too many other people are going on.
我认为室外测绘的价值
The value of exterior mapping is, I think,
目前已被大众广泛接受
by now pretty well understood by the public.
在室内你可以不那么担心迷路
Interiors you can argue less about people getting lost
或者交通之类的问题
and traffic and stuff like that.
但设想一下亚马逊的快递业务
But imagine package delivery like Amazon
要使用无人机投递包裹
is going to deliver our packages through drones all the way
到我们所在的房屋外
to the exterior of our building.
然后你想要在“最后一英里”
But then you wanted the last mile of
把包裹送到不同的办公室
delivering those same things into different offices,
或者同一建筑内不同房间中
or apartments inside a building.
这同样也需要测绘
And that would also require mapping.
那基本思路就是把室内测绘
So the idea is to make the interior mapping
与室外测绘无缝整合起来
be seamlessly integrated with exterior mapping,
让你真正获得各地之间
so that you can have true end-to-end
“点对点”的直连
connectivity between different points.
我们大家通过……这个神奇的设备
All of us, through this…through this amazing device,
我们随身带着手机
we carry with ourselves cellphones,
实时不断地收集
are continuously collecting signals
周围环境的信号 图像和数据
and images and data about our surrounding.
无论我们察觉到与否
Whether or not we know it,
无论情愿与否
and whether or not we like it,
我们一直在无意识这样做
we’re doing that unconsciously all the time.
通过众包的形式
Through crowdsourcing,
如果你得到在一个室内空间内
so if you get the aggregate of all the people
所有人全方位的信息
who are going into all these indoor spaces,
你就有可能进行室内空间测绘了
you have the potential to map every indoor space.
一般的手机有超过40个传感器
The typical cell phone has over 40 sensors.
有加速度传感器 陀螺仪 气压计
There’s accelerometers, gyroscopes, barometers,
温度计 Wifi收发器 蓝牙
thermometers, Wi-Fi signal, Bluetooth,
有着搜集各类无线电信号的能力
all kinds of RF signal gathering capability.
我很不愿这么说
And so I hate to say it,
但其中大量信息都被追踪了
but a lot of it are being tracked,
因为使用了手机上的应用程序
because to use a lot of the applications on your phone,
你就允许卖给你手机的公司
you allowed the company that sold you the phone
能收集这些信息
to collect that information.
这和测绘概念基本相同
And that’s almost synonymous with mapping.
所以这可以用来进行室内测绘
So those could be used in order to map the interiors.
通过搜集人群
These very same people
的众包数据来进行测绘
whose crowdsourced data you used to map,
你可以使用该数据给人定位
you can use that same information to locate people.
当出现紧急情况时
When there is an emergency,
比如地震 火情或其他类似事件
either an earthquake, fire or anything like that,
知道每个人的位置
the first responders will have a lot easier time
能够给第一批救援者争取大量的时间
knowing where people are,
能够知道如何开展救援
and knowing how to rescue people.
拥有更多的信息总是有益的
And just having more information is always useful.
另一个积极的事情
The other positive thing,
如果知道你的位置
in terms of knowing where you are,
知道有多少人 在什么位置 知道室内地形
is that…and how many people are where and knowing the maps,
这就是智能建筑的基本概念
is this…is this idea of smart buildings.
你可以按照自己的喜好
You can control the many, many sensors,
控制很多很多的传感器和制动器
and actuators that are inside the building to your liking.
假设我想要让办公室的温度
So suppose that I like the temperature in my office
不超过64华氏度(17摄氏度)
to be no warmer than 64.
由于有了测绘技术
Just because there’s a map,
因为它知道我在哪里
and because they know where I am,
当我不在办公室时
that I’m not in my office,
冷气就不会被输送到办公室内
there’s not going to be any cold HVAC air being pumped into it.
这就会节约能源
That saves energy.
当某天我不在办公室工作
And when a day that I’m not working in my office,
而在办公室
but working, you know, in the conference room
对面的会议室里面时
across the hall from my office,
同样的温度设置能够被应用于那间房间
the same temperature preferences can be applied to that room.
对人进行定位能够让他们更舒适
Localizing people enables them to be more comfortable,
能够让他们与周围环境更合拍
and more in tune with the environment that they’re in.
当这类信息随时可调用时
And it could result in potential energy savings inside buildings,
就有可能减少室内能源消耗
if that information is readily available.
bigthink.com
BIGTHINK.COM

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

室内测绘目前还停留在理论阶段,本视频为我们提供了一个通过智能手机搜集数据进行室内测绘和定位的思路

听录译者

红花老七

翻译译者

AF

审核员

审核SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y0q-9OEXcU

相关推荐