ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

提升同陌生人闲聊的小技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

提升同陌生人闲聊的小技巧

Small Talk Can Make You Happier. Here's How to Master it.

Imagine you arrive at a party,
设想你参加一场聚会
but your friends are nowhere to be seen.
却到处找不到你的朋友
So you have two options:
于是你有两种选择
the obvious one of staring mindlessly at your phone,
很显然的一个选择就是盲目地盯着你的手机看
or the terrifying one of talking to strangers.
另一个令人害怕的选择则是和陌生人聊天
Even if you want to reach out,
就算你想主动一些
you might worry”what if they don’t like me?
你可能会担心 要是他们不喜欢我呢
What if I come off as awkward?
如果我表现很笨拙呢
What do I even say to them?”
我要对别人说些什么呢?
Never fear: recent research suggests
别担心 最新研究发现
that new acquaintances actually like you more than you think
新认识的伙伴实际上比你认为的更喜欢你
– and that talking to strangers can lead to a boost in happiness.
并且 和陌生人聊天可以让你更快乐
But, it can be hard to get started!
但是 刚开始与陌生人聊天并不容易
Luckily there are some psychological tips you can use to master small talk.
幸运的是 这里有一些心理学技巧 可以帮助你掌握闲谈
I’m Vanessa and you’re watching BrainCraft,
我是凡妮莎 你正在收看的是《打磨脑细胞》节目
where we explore the psychology in your everyday life
在这里我们会探讨日常生活中的心理学
First you’ve probably experienced the liking gap.
首先 你很可能经历过喜欢差距
In a recent study, researchers paired up two strangers to have a conversation.
在最近的研究中 研究人员把两个陌生人放在一起 并让他们产生对话
They asked each person to rate how much they liked their partner
之后要求每个人评估自己有多喜欢他们的同伴
and how much they thought their partner liked them.
以及他们认为同伴有多喜欢自己
People consistently underestimated how much people liked them
人们总是低估了别人喜欢自己的程度
and enjoyed their company
以及享受自己陪伴的程度
Researcher called this “the liking gap”.
研究者称之为“喜欢差距”
So try not to worry about what people think
所以 不用担心别人的想法
They probably like you more than you realise!
他们或许比你认为的更喜欢你
Though you may still be wondering:
不过 你可能还会很困惑
How do you actually make small talk?
到底应该怎么聊天呢?
Well,start by asking more questions!
从多问点问题开始吧!
People who ask more questions during conversation have been rated as more likable.
聊天时多问些问题的人 往往会被视为更受欢迎的
Questions like “what do you do?” can be pretty dull.
像“你是做什么的?”这类问题是很无聊的
Instead, try to get to know the other person by asking:
相反 可以尝试通过问以下问题来了解对方:
What do you do for fun?
你有什么兴趣爱好?
What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this year?
对您来说 今年发生的最好的事是什么?
or what are you looking forward to?
或者 你期待的是什么?
What excites you?
什么事情会让你很兴奋?
And remember that it’s important to stay engaged in the conversation!
请记住:全身心投入聊天中是很重要的
Asking follow-up questions is important – this shows you’re actively listening.
问后续问题也很重要 这表明你在积极倾听
So, if the person mentions that they like traveling,
所以 如果别人提到喜欢旅行时
ask where they’ve been or
你可以问问他们去过哪儿 或者
where they’re going next.
问他们将要去哪里旅行
In a recent speed-dating study,
最近的一个闪电约会研究表明
those who asked more follow-up questions were more likely to get a second date.
越是问更多后续问题的人越可能进行再一次的约会
And give people your full attention – your actions matter too.
你也要对别人全神贯注 因为你的行为举止也很重要
Studies have shown that people who texted during a conversation were seen as
研究表明 在聊天中发信息的人被认为是
less polite and attentive,
不礼貌的和不专心的
so put your phone away.
所以请收起你的手机
Now you STILL might think that making small talk is
现在 你可能仍认为聊天这件事
about as much fun as swimming with sharks,
就像和鲨鱼一起游泳那样好玩
but it can actually have a lot of benefits for your professional and personal life!
但实际上 聊天会给你的工作和私生活带来很多好处!
For example, experts estimate that 3 out of 4 jobs are found through professional networking
举个例子 专家估计 3/4的工作是通过职业社交网络找到的
rather than a job ad.
而不是通过一则招聘广告
And small talk can actually increase your sense of belonging.
聊天可以增强你的归属感
Research has found that people report feeling happier
研究发现 与调酒师 咖啡师这类的人聊天
when they chat with someone like a bartender or a barista
把他们当成熟人而非陌生人对待
and treat them more like an acquaintance than a stranger
会让自己感到更快乐
Even though you may think that making small talk is unpleasant,
虽然你可能会认为聊天是件令人难受的事情
people report liking it more than they expected.
但调查结果表明 人们比自己预料中更喜欢聊天
Just like any other skill,
就像其他任何技能一样
you can improve your small talk if you work at it.
聊天技能是可以通过练习得到提升的
Casual interactions can be really positive experiences!
闲聊真的是个很好的体验!
So with some practice and these tips
所以 你只要将练习与技巧结合起来
You can enjoy the big benefits of small talk.
就可以享受聊天带来的巨大好处
If you still do not want to talk to people. Try conversations with dolphins
如果你仍不想与人交谈 试试和海豚聊天
They are super intelligent,display kindness
它们是超智能的和善良的
and can be found in the documentary of the same name on curiosity stream
而且可以在Curiosity Stream的同名纪录片中找到
They were the sponsor of today’s episode.
他们是今天节目的赞助商
They are a subscription streaming service with more than 2400 documentaries
这个订阅直播服务提供2400种纪录片
non-fiction titles and originals for you to watch
非虚构类视频和原创视频 期待着你的观看哦
For BrainCraft viewers, the first 30 days are completely free
《打磨脑细胞》观众可享有30天的免费试用期
if you sign up at CuriosityStream.com/braincraft
只需要在CuriosityStream.com/braincraft 注册
and use the promo code “braincraft”,
并使用促销代码“braincraft”
Thanks!
谢谢啦!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

还在为不知如何同陌生人寒暄苦恼么?闲聊小技巧 赶紧练起来吧~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

覃桂兰

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWybsoGx5UY

相关推荐