ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

睡眠是你的超能力 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

睡眠是你的超能力

Sleep is your superpower | Matt Walker

Thank you very much.
谢谢大家
Well… I would like to start with testicles.
那么 我想先从睾丸讲起
Men who sleep five hours a night
一个整晚只睡5个小时的男性
have significantly smaller testicles
他的睾丸大小
than those who sleep seven hours or more.
会远小于那些睡7个多小时的
In addition, men who routinely
而且 那些每晚
sleep just four to five hours a night
通常只睡4到5个小时的男性
will have a level of testosterone
他的睾酮水平
which is that of someone 10 years their senior.
会和比他大十岁的男性一样
So a lack of sleep will age a man by a decade
因此 对于如此重要的健康方面
in terms of that critical aspect of wellness.
缺乏睡眠 会导致男性变老十岁
And we see equivalent impairments in female reproductive health
而且 我们发现缺乏睡眠 也会对女性的生殖健康
caused by a lack of sleep.
造成相当的损害
This is the best news that I have for you today.
可这是我今天带来的 最好的消息了
From this point, it may only get worse.
从现在开始 后面的消息只会越来越糟
Not only will I tell you about the wonderfully good things
我不仅会告诉你 当你睡眠充足时
that happen when you get sleep,
会发生什么好事
but the alarmingly bad things that
还会告诉你 当你睡眠不足时
happen when you don’t get enough,
会发生哪些可怕的事
both for your brain and for your body.
这不仅关乎你的大脑 也和你的身体有关
Let me start with the brain
让我从大脑
and the functions of learning and memory,
学习和记忆功能说起
because what we’ve discovered over the past 10 or so years
因为 根据过去大约十年的研究 我们发现
is that you need sleep after learning
我们在学习之后需要睡眠
to essentially hit the save button on those new memories
从而给这些新的记忆 按下决定性的“保存”按钮
so that you don’t forget.
这样就不会忘记了
But recently, we discovered that you also need sleep before learning
但是最近我们发现 在学习之前 我们也需要睡眠
to actually prepare your brain,
事实上 这使大脑做好了准备
almost like a dry sponge
差不多像一块干海绵一样
ready to initially soak up new information.
准备好了开始“吸收”新的信息
And without sleep, the memory circuits of the brain
若是缺乏睡眠 大脑的记忆回路
essentially become waterlogged, as it were,
会基本上充满了水 就像它原来那样
and you can’t absorb new memories.
这样便无法“吸收”新记忆了
So let me show you the data.
那么 我给大家看一下数据
Here in this study, we decided to test the hypothesis
在这项研究中 我们准备来验证这个假说
that pulling the all-nighter was a good idea.
“通宵熬夜是个好主意”
So we took a group of individuals
所以我们找来一群人
and we assigned them to one of two experimental groups:
把他们分成了两个试验组
a sleep group and a sleep deprivation group.
一组人正常睡觉 另一组被剥夺了睡眠
Now the sleep group,
现在正常睡觉的一组
they’re going to get a full eight hours of slumber,
他们将睡足8个小时
but the deprivation group, we’re going to keep them awake
但是对于另一组 我们将实时监控
in the laboratory, under full supervision.
使他们在实验室中 始终保持清醒
There’s no naps or caffeine, by the way,
顺便说一下 他们不许打盹也不能喝咖啡
so it’s miserable for everyone involved.
因此所有人都十分痛苦
And then the next day,
到了第二天
we’re going to place those participants inside an MRI scanner
我们对这两组人员 进行了核磁共振检查
and we’re going to have them
然后 我们让两组人员
try and learn a whole list of new facts
尝试去学习一大堆新的知识
as we’re taking snapshots of brain activity.
同时 我们拍下了他们脑部活动的快照
And then we’re going to test them to see how effective that learning has been.
然后 我们将会去考查 看看他们学习效率如何
And that’s what you’re looking at here on the vertical axis.
结果标在纵轴上 大家现在可以看一看
And when you put those two groups head to head,
当我们把这两组放在一起对比时
what you find is a quite significant, 40-percent deficit
你可以很明显得看到 对于没有睡眠的一组
in the ability of the brain to make new memories without sleep.
大脑形成新记忆的能力 比另一组低了40%
I think this should be concerning,
我认为这应该引起关注
considering what we know is happening to sleep
鉴于我们知道的这些
in our education populations right now.
受教育人群的睡眠方面要出事
In fact, to put that in context,
事实上 为了让你更好理解
it would be the difference in a child acing an exam
顺利通过考试的孩子 和不幸挂科的孩子之间的区别
versus failing it miserably — 40 percent.
就在于睡眠的充足与否
And we’ve gone
然后 我们进一步探索
on to discover what goes wrong within your brain
你的大脑会出现各种类型的学习障碍
to produce these types of learning disabilities.
它是哪里出了问题
And there’s a structure that sits
有一种结构
on the left and the right side of your brain, called the hippocampus.
叫做海马体 它在你大脑的左右两侧
And you can think of the hippocampus almost
你可以将海马体看作
like the informational inbox of your brain.
差不多是你大脑的信息收件箱
It’s very good at receiving new memory files
它非常擅长接受新的记忆文件
and then holding on to them.
并且能保存住它们
And when you look
当你去观察
at this structure in those people who’d had a full night of sleep,
那些睡眠充足的人的海马体结构时
we saw lots of healthy learning-related activity.
我们可以看到很多与记忆相关的健康活动
Yet in those people who were sleep-deprived,
然而对于那些睡眠不足的人来说
we actually couldn’t find any significant signal whatsoever.
我们竟找不到任何有意义的信号
So it’s almost
这几乎就像是
as though sleep deprivation had shut down your memory inbox,
睡眠不足已经关闭了你的记忆收件箱
and any new incoming files — they were just being bounced.
所有新传入的文件都被弹开了
You couldn’t effectively commit new experiences to memory.
你无法有效地把新信息存储到记忆当中去
So that’s the bad that can happen
因此 倘若我再也不让你睡觉了
if I were to take sleep away from you,
这种坏事就会发生
but let me just come back to that control group for a second.
但是 让我们回顾一下对照组
Do you remember those folks that got a full eight hours of sleep? Well,
你还记得那些睡足8小时的人吗
we can ask a very different question:
那么 我们可以从不同的角度提出另一个问题
What is it about the physiological quality of your sleep
当你每天可以得到充足的睡眠
when you do get it that
从而恢复并提高
restores and enhances your memory and learning ability
你的记忆和学习能力时
ench and every day?
睡眠的生理学质量如何呢
And by placing electrodes all over the head,
通过在整个头部周围放置电极
what we’ve discovered is that there are big, powerful brainwaves
我们发现 在深度睡眠的时间段
that happen during the very deepest stages of sleep
有着大规模且强有力的脑电波
that have riding on top of them
这些巨大的脑电波(仿佛)骑在了整个电波图之上
these spectacular bursts of electrical activity
这种电流的壮观爆发
that we call sleep spindles.
被称为睡眠纺锤波
And it’s the combined quality of these deep-sleep brainwaves
这是很多深度睡眠脑电波结合后 所显现的特征
that acts like a file-transfer mechanism at night,
这种行为就像夜间的文件传输机制
shifting memories from a short-term vulnerable reservoir
把记忆从易受损的短期存储区域
to a more permanent long-term storage site within the brain,
转移到大脑中一个更长久的长期存储区域
and therefore protecting them, making them safe.
由此来保护它们 来确保它们安全
And it is important that we understand
而且 对于我们去理解
what during sleep actually transacts these memory benefits,
在睡眠中是什么在真正地处理这些记忆 是很重要的
because there are real medical and societal implications.
因为它对于医学和社会的影响是实际存在的
And let me just tell you about one area
让我给大家介绍一下
that we’ve moved this work out into clinically,
我们如何将该研究应用到某临床领域的
which is the context of aging and dementia.
该领域是关于衰老和痴呆的
Because it’s of course no secret that, as we get older,
因为毫无疑问 随着年龄的增长
our learning and memory abilities begin to fade and decline.
我们的学习和记忆能力会开始衰退和下降
But what we’ve also discovered
但我们也发现
is that a physiological signature of aging is
睡眠变差
that your sleep gets worse,
是一种衰老的生理信号
especially that deep quality of sleep that I was just discussing.
尤其是对于刚才提到过的深度睡眠的质量
And only last year, we finally published evidence
就在去年 我们终于发表证实了
that these two things, they’re not simply co-occurring,
这两件事之间的关系 并不是简单的同时发生
they are significantly interrelated.
它们是显著相关的
And it suggests that the disruption of deep sleep
这就意味着深度睡眠的损坏
is an underappreciated factor
是一个尚未得到重视的因素
that is contributing to cognitive decline or memory decline
它会导致认知能力和记忆力随着年龄增长而下降
in aging, and most recently we’ve discovered,
最近我们在阿尔茨海默症的研究中
in Alzheimer’s disease as well.
得到了同样的结论
Now, I know this is remarkably depressing news.
现在 我知道这是个极其令人沮丧的消息
It’s in the mail. It’s coming at you.
它(仿佛)被装进邮件 向你袭来
But there’s a potential silver lining here.
但还是有一线希望的
Unlike many of the other factors
我们知道 影响着衰老的还有其他一些因素
that we know are associated with aging,
“睡眠不足”和这些因素不一样
for example changes in the physical structure of the brain,
其他的因素例如 大脑物理结构的改变
that’s fiendishly difficult to treat.
这是极其难以被治疗的
But that sleep is a missing piece in the explanatory puzzle
但是 在解释衰老和老年痴呆这些谜题时
of aging and Alzheimer’s is exciting
意识到 睡眠 是缺失的一环 这是令人兴奋的
because we may be able to do something about it.
因为我们也许能在这方面做些什么
And one way that we are approaching this
顺便说一下 在我的睡眠研究中心
at my sleep center
我们处理这个问题的方法
is not by using sleeping pills, by the way. Unfortunately,
不是通过使用安眠药
they are blunt instruments that do not produce naturalistic sleep. Instead,
很不幸 安眠药过于生硬 无法提供自然的睡眠
we’re actually developing a method based on this.
相反 我们实际上开发了一种基于它的方法
It’s called direct current brain stimulation.
叫做 直流电脑刺激
You insert a small amount of voltage into the brain,
我们向大脑内输入微量电压
so small you typically don’t feel it,
微量到你都无法察觉到它
but it has a measurable impact.
但它的影响是可以测量到的
Now if you apply this stimulation
现在 如果我们对一个健康的年轻人
during sleep in young, healthy adults,
在他在睡觉时使用了这种脑刺激
as if you’re sort of singing
就好像 我们在他睡了一段时间后
in time with those deep-sleep brainwaves,
用那些深度睡眠脑电波唱歌一样
not only can you amplify the size of those deep-sleep brainwaves,
我们不仅可以增强那些深度睡眠脑电波的振幅
but in doing so,
而且在这样做时
we can almost double the amount of memory benefit
我们几乎可以从睡眠中
that you get from sleep.
获得双倍的记忆效果
The question now is whether we can translate
现在的问题是我们是否能将
this same affordable, potentially portable piece of technology
价格合理且更加便携的同等技术
into older adults and those with dementia.
转而应用到老年人和痴呆症患者中去
Can we restore back some healthy quality of deep sleep,
我们是否能(帮助他们)恢复至高质量的深度睡眠中
and in doing so, can we salvage aspects of their learning
并且在这样做时 我们能挽救他们大脑的
and memory function?
学习和记忆功能吗?
That is my real hope now.
这才是我现在真正盼望的
That’s one of our moon-shot goals, as it were.
可以说 这是我们具有改革意义的目标之一
So that’s an example of sleep for your brain,
因此 这是睡眠有助于大脑的一个例子
but sleep is just as essential for your body.
但是睡眠对你的身体同等重要的
We’ve already spoken about sleep loss and your reproductive system.
我们已经谈过了睡眠不足和你的生殖系统
Or I could tell you
或者我还可以告诉你
about sleep loss and your cardiovascular system,
睡眠不足和心血管系统之间的关系
and that all it takes is one hour.
并且讲完这些要花一个小时
Because there is a global experiment performed on 1.6 billion people
因为有一个全球性的实验 每两年进行一次
across 70 countries twice a year,
每次有16亿人参与其中 覆盖了70个国家
and it’s called daylight saving time. Now,
它叫做夏时制
in the spring, when we lose one hour of sleep,
如今 春天的时候 当我们失去一小时的睡眠时间后
we see a subsequent 24-percent increase in heart attacks that following day.
我们发现 次日的心脏病发作率随之增加了24%
In the autumn, when we gain an hour of sleep,
而秋天的时候 当我们多了一小时的睡眠时间后
we see a 21-percent reduction in heart attacks.
我们发现 心脏病发作率降低了21%
isn’t that incredible?
好神奇啊 不是吗?
And you see exactly the same profile
而且 其他方面的数据也都极为相似
for car crashes, road traffic accidents,
比如车祸 道路交通事故
even suicide rates.
甚至是自杀率
But as a deeper dive, I want to focus on this:
但是对于更深层次的研究 我要聚焦于
sleep loss and your immune system.
睡眠不足与你的免疫系统
And here, I’ll introduce these delightful blue elements in the image.
并且在这里 我将会介绍图片中这些讨人喜欢的蓝东西
They are called natural killer cells,
他们被称为NK细胞
and you can think
并且你可以
of natural killer cells almost like the secret service agents
将NK细胞看作你免疫系统中的
of your immune system.
特勤局特工
They are very good at identifying dangerous, unwanted elements
他们非常擅长察觉危险和多余的元素
and eliminating them.
并且消灭他们
In fact, what they’re doing here is destroying a cancerous tumor mass.
事实上 (图中)它们这是正在破坏掉一个癌性肿瘤肿块
So what you wish
因此你希望
for is a virile set of these immune assassins
无时无刻都能有一伙这些
at all times,
强壮的免疫特工
and tragically, that’s what you don’t have if you’re not sleeping enough.
可悲的是 如果你睡眠不足 那就无法拥有它
So here in this experiment,
因此在这个实验中
you’re not going to have your sleep deprived
你不会被剥夺
for an entire night,
一整晚的睡眠
you’re simply going to have your sleep restricted to four hours
你仅仅需要将自己的睡眠时间限制在四个小时
for one single night,
只需一个晚上
and then we’re going to look to see
然后我们便可以去看看
what’s the percent reduction
你将承受多少个百分点的
in immune cell activity that you suffer.
免疫细胞活力的下降
And it’s not small — it’s not 10 percent,
而且它还不小——既不是10%
it’s not 20 percent.
也不是20%
There was a 70-percent drop in natural killer cell activity.
是70% NK细胞的活性会下降70%
That’s a concerning state of immune deficiency,
这是一种令人担忧的免疫缺陷状态
and you can perhaps understand why we’re now finding
并且你大概能理解 为什么我们如今在寻找
significant links between short sleep duration
短睡眠时间与
and your risk for the development of numerous forms of cancer. Currently,
患上各种癌症的风险之间的关系
that list includes cancer of the bowel,
目前 这份(癌症)名单上包括了肠癌
cancer of the prostate and cancer of the breast.
前列腺癌以及乳腺癌
In fact, the link between a lack
事实上 睡眠不足与癌症之间的联系
of sleep and cancer is now so strong
现在已经强烈到
that the World Health Organization
世界健康组织
has classified any form of nighttime shift work
已经将任何形式的夜班工作归为一种
as a probable carcinogen,
潜在的致癌物
because of a disruption of your sleep-wake rhythms.
因为你的醒睡节奏被打断了
So you may have heard of that old maxim
因此 你可能听过那句古老的箴言
that you can sleep when you’re dead. Well,
生前何必久睡 死后自会长眠
I’m being quite serious now —
额 我很严肃地说
it is mortally unwise advice.
这是一个致命的 极不明智的建议
We know this from epidemiological studies across millions of individuals.
我们从数百万人的流行病学研究中了解到一个简单的道理
There’s a simple truth: the shorter your sleep, the shorter your life.
睡眠时间越短 你的生命就越短
Short sleep predicts all-cause mortality.
短期睡眠预示了所有的可能死亡方式
And if increasing your risk for the development of cancer
而且 如果(睡眠不足)增加你患癌
or even Alzheimer’s disease
或者甚至是阿尔茨海默症的风险
were not sufficiently disquieting,
这并没有使你足够不安的话
we have since discovered that a lack
后来我们还发现
of sleep will even erode
睡眠不足甚至会
the very fabric of biological life itself,
逐渐破坏生物生命本身的结构
your DNA genetic code.
比如你的DNA遗传密码
So here in this study,
因此在这个研究中
they took a group of healthy adults
我们(的样本)用一组健康的成年人
and they limited them to six hours of sleep a night
并且限制他们每晚只睡六个小时
for one week,
长达一周
and then they measured the change in their gene activity profile
然后我们去测量他们的基因活性谱
relative to when those same individuals
看看与之前每晚睡整八个小时的时候相比
were getting a full eight hours of sleep a night.
有什么变化
And there were two critical findings. First,
我们有两个重要发现
a sizable and significant 711 genes
首先 由于睡眠不足 一个数量巨大且作用显著的
were distorted in their activity,
涉及711个基因的活动
caused by a lack of sleep.
被扰乱了
The second result was that about half of those genes
第二个结果是 有一半的基因
were actually increased in their activity.
实际上活性增加了
The other half were decreased.
而另外的一半活性减少了
Now those genes that were switched off
现在 这些因为睡眠不足
by a lack of sleep
而被关闭了的基因
were genes associated with your immune system,
是与你的免疫系统有关的基因
so once again, you can see that immune deficiency.
所以再一次 你可以看出免疫缺陷
In contrast, those genes that were actually upregulated
相反 那些由于睡眠不足
or increased by way of a lack of sleep,
而上调或者增加的基因
were genes associated with the promotion of tumors,
都是与促进肿瘤相关的基因
genes associated with long-term chronic inflammation within the body,
都是与体内长期慢性炎症相关的基因
and genes associated with stress, and,
都是与压力相关的基因
as a consequence, cardiovascular disease.
结果便会导致心血管疾病
There is simply no aspect of your wellness
有着睡眠不足的迹象的话
that can retreat at the sign of sleep deprivation
你的健康在任何方面都不可能
and get away unscathed.
安然无恙
It’s rather like a broken water pipe in your home.
它就像你家里一根破掉的水管
Sleep loss will leak down into every nook and cranny
睡眠不足 将会渗透到你身体
of your physiology,
的各个角落
even tampering with the very DNA nucleic alphabet
甚至会篡改那些 记录着你的日常健康状况的
that spells out your daily health narrative.
DNA核酸字母表
And at this point, you may be thinking,
这时 你可能会思考
“Oh my goodness, how do I start to get better sleep?
哦我的天啊 我该如何得到一个更好的睡眠呢
What are you tips for good sleep?” Well,
你有什么建议吗
beyond avoiding the damaging and harmful impact
好吧 除了去避免酒精和咖啡因对睡眠的
of alcohol and caffeine on sleep,
破坏性有害影响外
and if you’re struggling with sleep at night,
如果你晚上失眠了
avoiding naps during the day,
白天避免打盹
I have two pieces of advice for you.
我可以给你两点建议
The first is regularity.
首先是规律
Go to bed at the same time,
无论是工作日还是周末
wake up at the same time,
要准时上床睡觉
no matter whether it’s the weekday or the weekend.
也要准时起床
Regularity is king,
规律 是最最最重要的
and it will anchor your sleep and improve
它可以固定住你的睡眠
the quantity and the quality of that sleep.
并提高你的睡眠量和睡眠质量
The second is keep it cool.
其次要保持凉爽
Your body needs to drop its core temperature
你的身体需要降低它的核心温度
by about two to three degrees Fahrenheit to initiate sleep
大约华氏二到三度 才开始睡觉
and then to stay asleep,
然后保持熟睡
and it’s the reason you will always find it easier
这就是为什么你会经常觉得
to fall asleep in a room that’s too cold
在太冷的房间比在太热的房间里
than too hot.
更容易入睡
So aim for a bedroom temperature of around 65 degrees,
因此把卧室温度定到华氏65度左右
or about 18 degrees Celsius.
也就是摄氏温度18度左右
That’s going to be optimal for the sleep of most people.
这对大多数人来说是最佳睡眠温度
And then finally, in taking a step back, then,
最后 退一步来说
what is the mission-critical statement here? Well,
这里的关键任务是什么
I think it may be this: sleep,
我认为它可能是这样
unfortunately, is not an optional lifestyle luxury.
很不幸 睡觉并不是一种可选择的奢侈的生活方式
Sleep is a nonnegotiable biological necessity.
睡眠是一种无法避免的生理上的需要
It is your life-support system,
它是支撑着你生命的系统
and it is Mother Nature’s best effort yet at immortality.
也是大自然母亲 古往今来最出色的成就
And the decimation of sleep throughout industrialized nations
而且 在整个工业化国家 睡眠的大量减少
is having a catastrophic impact on our health, our wellness,
正在对我们的健康甚至是安全和
even the safety and the education of our children.
孩子们受到的教育造成灾难性的影响
It’s a silent sleep loss epidemic,
这是一种无声的失眠流行病征
and it’s fast becoming one of the greatest public health challenges
并且它的快速发展 已经成为我们在21世纪面临的
that we face in the 21st century.
最大的公众健康挑战之一
I believe it is now time
我认为现在是时候
for us to reclaim our right
让我们重申
to a full night of sleep
整晚睡眠的权利了
and without embarrassment
并且放下尴尬
or that unfortunate stigma of laziness.
无视那种不当的 懒惰的耻辱
And in doing so,
通过这样做
we can be reunited with the most powerful elixir of life,
我们可以再次获得 生活中最有力的长生不老药
the Swiss Army knife of health, as it were.
可以说它是健康的瑞士军刀
And with that soapbox rant over,
在这里夸夸其谈得演讲完后
I will simply say, good night, good luck,
我只想说 晚安 好运
and above all…
更重要的是
I do hope you sleep well.
祝你睡个好觉
Thank you very much indeed.
衷心感谢各位
(Applause)
掌声
Thank you.
谢谢
(Applause)
掌声
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
David Biello: No, no, no. Stay there for a second.
David Biello :不不不 先别走 等一下
Good job not running away, though. I appreciate that.
不过 我非常感谢你没跑掉
So that was terrifying.
那么 这听起来有点可怕
Matt Walker: You’re welcome. DB: Yes, thank you, thank you.
Matt Walker:不客气 DB:是的谢谢你 谢谢
Since we can’t catch up on sleep,
如果我们睡不着觉
what are we supposed to do?
我们该怎么办
What do we do when we’re, like,
比如 当我们深夜
tossing and turning in bed late at night
在床上辗转反侧或者是
or doing shift work or whatever else?
轮班工作或别的什么的(反正睡不着)该怎么办
So you’re right, we can’t catch up on sleep.
是的 我们不一定总能睡着
Sleep is not like the bank.
睡觉不像银行
You can’t accumulate a debt
你不能欠下一笔钱
and then hope to pay it off at a later point in time.
然后希望能在以后的某个时候还清
I should also note the reason that it’s so catastrophic
我也应该说一下它的灾难性 以及
and that our health deteriorates so quickly, first,
我们的身体快速变坏的原因
it’s because human beings are the only species
首先 因为人类是唯一会
that deliberately deprive themselves of sleep
故意不睡觉的物种
for no apparent reason.
而且可能没有明显的理由
Because we’re smart.
因为我们聪明
And I make that point
而且 我得出那个结论
because it means that Mother Nature,
是因为这意味着
throughout the course of evolution,
大自然在整个进化的过程中
has never had to face the challenge of this thing called sleep deprivation.
从未面对过这种 关于失眠的挑战
So she’s never developed a safety net,
因此 她从来没有建立一个安全网
and that’s why when you undersleep,
这也就是为什么 当你睡眠不足的时候
things just sort of implode so quickly,
事情很快就会在脑子和身体里
both within the brain and the body.
有那种突然崩溃的感觉
So you just have to prioritize.
因此你只是不得不要优先处理它
OK, but tossing and turning in bed,
好的 但是在床上辗转反侧
what do I do?
我应该怎么办
So if you are staying
那么 如果你在床上
in bed awake for too long,
很长时间都没有睡着
you should get
你需要下床
out of bed and go to a different room
然后去另一个房间
and do something different.
做一些不同的事
The reason is
原因就是
because your brain will very quickly associate your bedroom
你的大脑将会很快得将“你的卧室”
with the place of wakefulness,
和“你醒着的地方”联系在一起
and you need to break that association.
而你需要切断那种联系
So only return to bed when you are sleepy,
因此只有当困的时候 你再上床睡觉
and that way you will relearn the association
这样的话你就能重新习得
that you once had,
你曾拥有过的这种联系
which is your bed is the place of sleep.
即 床就是睡觉的地方
So the analogy would be,
打个比方
you’d never sit at the dinner table, waiting to get hungry,
你从未坐在晚餐桌前 等着变饿
so why would you lie in bed, waiting to get sleepy?
那为什么你要躺在床上 等着变困呢
Well, thank you for that wake-up call.
好的 谢谢你的警示
Great job, Matt.
干得好 Matt
You’re very welcome. Thank you very much.
不客气 非常感谢

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

睡眠不足的危害难以想象 早睡早起现在做起

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

柯基K k

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MuIMqhT8DM

相关推荐