ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

对抗国家机器的特朗普: 政治精英是如何败北的? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

对抗国家机器的特朗普: 政治精英是如何败北的?

Slavoj Žižek: How Political Correctness Actually Elected Donald Trump | Best '16

我知道 即使在美国
I know that even in the United States
当有像唐纳德·特朗普这类人出现时
when you have someone like Donald Trump, I know
会有很多精英自由主义的呼声
that there is a lot of elitist liberal reaction.
我们在此得以见识到民主的局限性 但却是以错误的方式
Like here we see the limit of democracy but in the wrong sense, in the sense that you
我们看到愚蠢的普通民众被诱导 诸如此类
see stupid ordinary people are seduced and so on and so on.
尽管乔姆斯基不是很喜欢我
Well, although Noam Chomsky doesn’t like me very much,
但我却诚挚地欣赏他
I admire him sincerely and I must
我必须承认我喜欢他所使用的措辞
admit that I like his term.
我觉得他用的不仅是个新闻词汇
I think it’s not just a journalistic term,
还是一个概念 是他取自美国传统
it’s a concept, which he took over from American
甚至制造共识的主流右翼自由主义的概念
tradition even mainstream right wing liberal of manufacturing consent.
如君所知 民主不仅仅是关于选举的正式规则
You know, democracy is not only formal rules of elections.
更是关于如何建立政治共识的一整套缜密网络
Democracy is an entire thick network of how political consensus is built;
有很多不成文的规则
a lot of unwritten rules.
现在我认为美国处在一个非常关键的时刻 因为此刻
And now I think the United States are at a very important moment, at the moment when
这台建立共识的机器崩塌了
this machine to build consensus has broken down.
这有可能是灾难性的时刻
Now these are moments which can be catastrophic.
在这时法西斯主义有可能会长驱直入
In such moments direct fascism can take over,
也可能是左翼
but this can be also moments when the left,
或什么新左翼提供一个新答案
or whatever would be the new left, provides a new answer.
所以当那些
So my first reaction to those
精英自由主义者声称你所看到的投票给特朗普的都是乡巴佬、
elitists liberals who claim you see the stupid rednecks, white
白人垃圾等等 我的第一反应就是: 说得对! 但都是你们造成的!
trash or whatever are voting for Trump, yes but it’s your responsibility.
这一刻关于那些投了特朗普的暴民的真相是
One moment of truth in all those enraged people
他们其实清楚知道
who vote for Trump is that they nonetheless so clearly (know) that
这台制造共识的传统机器已经不好用了
this traditional machine of manufacturing consent no longer works.
用有点夸张的马克思主义术语说就是
To put it in this slightly bombastic and exaggerated Marxist term,
统治阶级的意识形态使用 调动了某种机器
the ruling ideology uses, mobilizes certain machinery
来约束民众 控制过激行为等等
to keep people in check, to control the excesses and so on.
那台机器已经不管用了
That machinery no longer works.
在此 跟那些视特朗普为超级恶魔与噩梦的自由主义者相比 我不仅仅是悲观主义者
And here I’m not just a pessimistic, in contrast to liberals for whom Trump is the ultimate
更觉得此事远胜复杂
devil, it’s a nightmare and so on, I claim it’s much more complex.
当然了特朗普还不算是法西斯主义典型现象
Of course Trump is almost but not quite proto fascist phenomenon,
但却是因为他们–
but it’s because they,
自由主义中立派主流–失败了
the liberal centrist mainstream because they failed.
而那就是原因 不是因为我喜欢特朗普
And that’s why, not that I like in anyway Trump,
他就是人渣 垃圾 但是
Trump is scum, trash and so on, but
我的”但是”是在于
my but is this one,
首先如果你是个左派你应该诚挚地佩服特朗普
first Trump nonetheless if you are a leftists you should admire him sincerely.
他做了一件了不起的事
He did something wonderfully.
他几乎是单枪匹马毁了共和党
He almost single-handedly destroyed the Republican Party.
我的意思是有大概两个主要指向–
What I mean you have two main vaguely orientations,
党内的基督原教旨主义者 奉行强硬路线者 遭遇到了
the Christian fundamentalists in the party, hardliners and this
这个共和自由主义的大商业精英
Republican liberal enlightened big business elite.
他们或多或少都有点被特朗普吓到了
Both of them are more or less horrified of Trump.
特朗普很粗俗
And Trump is vulgar, but
但是在他的粗鄙中你可以看到人类共有的劣根性–投机主义
in his very vulgarity you can see a common human baseness, opportunism,
现在我要讲些可怕的事 但对我来说
now I will say something horrible, but for me
像Ted Crews一类人 或是你还记得八年前的Rick Santorum
people like Ted Crews or you remember eight years ago Rick Santorum,
是比这更糟的事情
there’s something much worse.
特朗普是个肮脏恶心的人
Trump is a dirty disgusting human being,
难道你真以为Rick Santorum还算个人?
do you really think that Rick Santorum is a human being?
我觉得他们就是外星人
I think that they are aliens.
他们非常怪异
There’s something so monstrous about them.
这是我要说的第一点
That’s my first one.
第二点就是我压根不相信这种对特朗普的绝对迷恋
My second point is that I never trusted this absolute obsession with Trump.
喔现在我们应该联合起来阻止特朗普
Oh now we should be all together just to stop Trump,
我们因此牺牲掉了Bernie Sanders
for this we sacrificed Bernie Sanders.
这就是希拉里打动我们的方式
This is how Hillary got us.
希拉里不只是拥护LBGT群体的权利 更进步一点的是 希拉里是今天
Hillary is not just LBGT rights, a little bit more progressive, Hillary is today the
的当权者选举出来的 甚至可以说是冷战格局的结果
vote of the establishment even of the Cold War establishment.
你知道吗 大部分的大人物
Do you know that most of the big names of……
都是来自布什、保罗等人的领域?
come from the area of George Bush, Paul and so on?
现在他们都投奔了希拉里
They moved to Hillary now.
希拉里不仅仅是自由主义当权者的代表 也是
Hillary is not only the voice of the liberal establishment,
我们称之为冷战格局的代表
she’s also the voice of–let’s call it Cold War establishment.
在选举末期有些抵制特朗普的宣传说
Now in the last days there was some propaganda against Trump
噢~难道我们相信这个人?他会将我们带入一场新的世界大战!
saying oh but can we trust this guy? He will bring us into a new world war.
不尽然 我倒是更担心希拉里会
No, I’m much more afraid that Hillary will do this.
所以 再次声明 我绝不支持特朗普
So again, in no way I am for Trump.
他只是代表了我刚说的
He personifies what I was talking about
这种公共价值及公共礼仪的瓦解
this disintegration of public values, of public manners
还有这种随意讨论自己所欲的淫秽情境
this obscene situation where you can talk about whatever you want.
再一次地 若干年前公共讨论无法想象的一些事情
Again, things which years ago were unthinkable as part of a public debate
现在都变得正常化了 比如公开的种族主义 诸如此类不一而足
are now normalized, open racism and so on.
在此我认为政治正确并没起什么作用
And here I think political correctness doesn’t work.
因为政治正确是在那些
Because political correctness is a desperate attempt
告诉你什么能做什么不能做的不成文规则崩塌后的绝望选择
when public mores all these unwritten rules which tell you what is this and what is not, break down,
政治正确试图直接当法律用来规定
Political correctness tries directly to legislate.
这话该说那话不该说 等等等等
This expression is to be used, that expression is to be used and so on and so on.
让我害怕的是以下这种情况
What makes me afraid of these this procedure is the following:
你还记得两年前 也可能是三四年前当关于刑讯逼供的讨论开始时
do you remember how to years ago or even three or four when all this debate about torture began,
水刑之类的
waterboarding and so on?
美军干了件非常漂亮的事 他们不再说”逼供” 但
The U.S. Army did something very nice, they no longer talked about torture but about–
开始说一个词–”加强版审问技术”
I think the term was enhanced interrogation technique.
对我来说这就是一个政治正确的当权者版本
And this is for me establishment version of political correctness.
你用了个更动听的词 就如同我可以想象从今往后十年里–我这不是说着玩的–
You put a nice her name like I can well imagine that ten years from now, and it’s not a joke I claim,
“强奸”也可以被叫得很动听 比如为啥不叫”加强版勾引技术”呢
rape will be called well why not enhanced seduction technique.
像这种巧用辞令也伤不了人的政治正确
Like this basic politically correct idea that you use words which will not hurt the others,
我完全买账 尤其是处理
I totally subscribe to this when we are dealing
这种有可能伤人的边缘的性别问题等
with all this marginal sexual identities which can traumatize you and so on.
但我绝不认为这是普遍正确的
But I absolutely don’t think that this is any kind of universal right,
如果伤害了别人就不能称之为正确
not to be called in a way which hurts you.
举个例子 一个犯罪集团的大老板
Let’s take a big criminal corporation boss
也许认为自己是人道主义者
who maybe also wants to see him as a humanitarian.
不行!他就应该被公众用伤害他的字眼称呼
No! He should be publicly called with words which will hurt him and that’s the whole point
而重点就在于他应该被伤害 诸如此类
that he should be hurt and so on and so on.
所以 我不喜欢这种自恋的想法
So again, I don’t like this narcissistic idea of…
就是”你觉得受伤了吗”的终极视角
you know, the ultimate horizon do you feel hurt,
你有没有受伤啊这等鸟事
are you wounded or not and so on and so on.
我的意思是这是个非常模糊的话题
I mean this is a very ambiguous topic.
当然你可以以这种方式维护同性恋权利 或排挤LGBT人群 等等
Of course you can in this way defend gay rights, the exclusion of LGBT people and so on,
但 是什么让白种雅利安人或白种权势者无法直说
but then what would prevent white Arians or whatever, white power people to say
抱歉啊同志们 如果你们那样攻击我们 我们真的很受伤 云云
sorry guys but we are hurt if you attack us like that and so on.
不行! 在政治里我们有真正的敌人
No, in politics we have authentic enemies.
在政治里谁都不应该被尊重等等
Everyone should not be respected in politics and so on.
政治本就是生死之斗啊!
Politics is a real struggle of life and death.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

特朗普的胜利代表了美国政治精英的失败 更代表了民主这台机器在当今政治正确的美国已经不再那么管用了。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

霜霜

审核员

知易行难

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJpLzMkKMIo

相关推荐