未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

和Aaron Blaise一起在野外写生

Sketching in the Wild with Aaron Blaise

There’s a blue heron right there.
那儿有一只蓝鹭
Well, there’s a coffee all over me.
哦 那是…… 我身上全是咖啡
I literally just poured coffee all over myself.
我刚刚竟然把咖啡洒到了身上
I was like– there’s a plane, I’m like where?
我刚刚……有人说天上有飞机
Just poured coffee.
然后我问 哪啊 就洒了
– Did you bring any paper towers? – Nope.
– 你有带纸巾吗? – 没有
Proko画室
This video is brought to you by Squarespace
本视频由Squarespace赞助
the website builder with all the tools you need
Squarespace主营网站搭建 提供全部所需工具
to create your own site to showcase and sell artwork.
帮助您创建网站 用于展示出售您的艺术作品
Hey guys! Welcome to Proko. My name is Stan Prokopenko.
大家好!欢迎来到《Proko画室》 我是Stan Prokopenko
I got Aaron Blaise here again
今天我又请来了Aaron Blaise
– and we’re at… – The Lake Woodruff Wildlife Refuge.
– 现在我们在…… – 伍德罗夫湖野生动物保护区
And we’re gonna be drawing, hopefully alligators,
我们今天要画…… 希望是短吻鳄
but all I’ve seen are bugs, ants and trees.
但我满眼看去都是虫子 蚂蚁和树
– We’re in Florida by the way. – Yeah.
– 我们在佛罗里达州呀 – 嗯嗯
-Yeah. – So… but he promised me alligators.
– 嗯 – 嗯……但他跟我保证能看到短吻鳄
Alligators and bugs, I guarantee that
短吻鳄和小虫子 我保证
you can get those in Florida.
你在佛罗里达绝对能见到
While I was in Florida, I also got a chance to record
我在佛罗里达时 还有幸记录下了
Aaron’s masterpiece demo
Aaron在绘制一头狮子的过程中展现的
of a lion.
大师级水准
We recorded the whole two day process
我们录下了耗时整整两天的
of drawing a large animal portrait
大型动物肖像的绘画全过程
plus a lesson on big cat anatomy.
同时也上了一堂大型猫科动物的解剖课
You can find that at proko.com/blaise.
登录proko.com/baise即可查看
All right, we’re gonna go draw.
好了 我们要去画画了
If you look really deep along the edges,
如果你仔细盯着河边看
sometimes you’ll see a gator hiding up in the grasses.
有时你会发现有只鳄鱼藏在草丛里
People will walk by and never know that it’s there.
人们经过时 根本不知道有只鳄鱼在那儿
But that bird up there, that’s called the Double-crested Cormorant.
你看上面那只鸟 叫作双冠鸬鹚
You see he’s trying to get rid of the heat.
你看他在想办法给自己散热
He’s opening his mouth and panting.
张大嘴巴 气喘吁吁
So, where’s the spot?
那我们在哪儿写生呢?
I was gonna take you on a little walk through the woods up here.
我会带你穿过这片树林
Okay, sounds fun.
好 听起来不错
Is that okay? We’ll just walk around for a little while.
怎么样?我们走一小会儿?
Do you trust me?
你信任我吗?
Come on, poke your heads up.
来吧 探出你的头来
They get these really great red spot
它们头顶上的红点
on the top of their head.
非常漂亮
I don’t have a red pencil…
我没带红色铅笔
Doesn’t help.
不行啊
– But see, I painted in red. – Oh yeah.
– 但是你看 我画出来了 – 哦 是
You just put a black dot.
你直接画了个黑点
I got the groove, yeah.
我状态不错 嗯
I think I found a good shape. I like the shape.
我觉得这轮廓不错 我挺喜欢的
I like that shape.
这个轮廓不错
This is a bad shape.
这个不怎么样
Oh, they’re coming in.
哦 它们靠近了
– Oh dude, this is great! – Yeah.
– 哥们 这太美了! – 是啊
Oh, this is awesome!
哇 真的超赞!
– This is where the shapes are. – Yeah.
– 这里各种形状都有 – 对
So this just loops around, comes back.
这片树林是环湖生长的
This is Florida’s only native palm tree right here.
这种树是佛罗里达本地唯一一种棕榈树
– Oh yeah? – It’s also our state tree. Yeah.
– 哦 是吗? – 也是我们的州树 嗯
– It looks a lot like – – It’s called the Sabal palm.
– 它看起来跟…… – 叫作菜棕
– a lot of other palm trees
跟别的棕榈树很像
Now, and then the black bears will actually pull the center out.
……黑熊会把中心拽出来呢
– Centre of what? – The center of the palm tree.
– 什么中心? – 棕榈树的中心部分
The small ones, they’ll actually put it right out, and they’ll eat it.
那些小棵的 它们会直接拽出来吃掉
We call it swamp cabbage.
我们叫它沼地卷心菜
– And it’s good? – It’s really good actually.
– 好吃吗? – 其实真的相当好吃
Wish we could find one.
希望我们能找到一个
If we had a chainsaw,
如果我们有链锯就好了
cause we’ve cut them off… we cut them off with the chainsaws
这样就能把它锯下来
then you peel it back.
然后再把树皮剥落
If you run your hand up or down… Feel that.
如果你把手放在树皮上来回摩擦……感受下
Just push against it and move your hand up a little.
就放在上面 然后往上挪一点
– Uh! Well, I can’t move it. – Exactly.
– 哇!我动不了了 – 没错
When I was a kid, I shimmied up one
我小时候曾经爬上去过
and then slid down…
然后滑下来的时候……
– Oh! Goddamn it. – Yeah, it was bad.
– 哦! 我去 – 是啊 惨不忍睹
Is that what happened to your balls?
所以你的蛋蛋……
Yeah…
嗯……
They grew five sizes that day.
都磨肿了
Yeah, this is cool. You wanna stop at some point?
哇 这里好美 我们要在前面停一会儿吗?
– This is actually – wow! – These are called black oaks.
– 这真的是…… 哇! – 这叫黑橡树
Dude, you don’t want to draw here?
哥们 你不想在这画画吗?
We can if you want.
你想画也可以啊
Cause it’s like… is there something… are you looking for animals?
可我觉得…… 你是不是…… 你在找动物吗?
I was looking… I was gonna draw a marsh.
我在找……我打算画湿地
– Oh, there’s a marsh down there? – Yeah.
– 哦 这里有湿地? – 对呀
I was thinking we could go back around under those oak trees,
我在想我们可以绕回到橡树那边
and sit in the shade under the oak trees. – Okay, cool.
– 坐在橡树的树荫底下 – 好 没问题
– But we can draw in here too if you want. – No.
– 但如果你想在这儿画 也可以 – 不了 不了
That looks like a… the back of it like a dolphin.
那个看起来好像…… 背面好像一只海豚
Well, you know what we used to do with…
哈 你知道我们以前都是怎么……
I actually had a job cutting of these off the trees
我以前有个工作 要把它们从树上剪下来
when they’re fresh
就是长在树上还新鲜的时候
and then you put an eye here, an eye here,
然后这儿安一只眼睛 这儿安一只眼睛
a red nose and you cut notches into it
加上一个红鼻子 凿出凹口
and you get a Florida red nose reindeer
就是一只佛罗里达红鼻驯鹿了
And we sold them as Christmas ornaments as a novelty for people.
然后我们把这个当作圣诞节新式装饰品卖给人们
That’s how we made extra money.
我们的外快就是这么挣来的
– What company is this? – This is our family.
– 这是什么公司? – 就是家人一起弄的
That was half a mile.
我们走了半英里了
– Oh, is that the pier right there–
哦 那个是码头吗?
that you were talking about?
就是你说的那个?
Wait, are we back where we–?
等等 我们是回到了原来……
Yeah, we’re back where we started.
是啊 回到了我们出发的地方
– Why did we do that? – Why not?
– 为什么? – 为什么不呢?
Well, I thought we were going in there to draw!
我以为我们是要去那边画画
–No, I said I couldn’t find anything. –I thought there was like–
– 不 我说了没找到什么可画的 – 我以为那边是……
Oh no, I was just… show you around.
哦 不 我只是带你转转
– We literally just did a circle. – Yeah.
– 我们真的就是绕了一圈 – 是啊
Look at the cranes are right there.
快看那边的鹤
– Are we just back here, we’re gonna draw these again? – No.
– 我们就回到这儿 再画一遍鹤吗? – 不
– Because that would. – We’re going for the alligators.
– 因为那就太…… – 我们要去找短吻鳄
I want you guys to see alligators before we go.
我希望走之前你们能见到
All right, all right.
好的 好的
Do you wanna draw here or do you wanna go back
你想在这儿画
to… underneath the oak trees over there?
还是回到刚才橡树那边?
This isn’t very inspiring.
这不怎么让人振奋呀
you have to learn to look.
哈哈 你要学会观察
– Now, that’s why I usually come out with like a long scope, – Yeah?
– 这就是为什么通常我的画都是长视角 – 是吗?
and sit and draw the birds from life,
然后就像刚才我们画那些鹤一样
like we were just doing with the cranes.
坐下来画那些鸟儿
That’s a really good one. See, these stalks.
这真的很不错 看这些柄草
Yeah. Are these the tasty ones?
嗯 这东西好吃吗?
– Yeah. That’s a good one. – Okay. So, should I eat this one?
– 嗯 好吃 口味很不错 – 噢 那我要尝尝吗?
Well, we have to get it though.
嗯 我们去摘一根吧
Give me some swamp cabbage.
给我来点沼地卷心菜
– Here you go. – Oh, that one’s tasty?
– 给你 – 哦 这个好吃?
Just take a little bite off the end.
先尝尝根部的地方
It smells like–
这闻起来像……
Oh, come on. You can do it.
你先试试看嘛
– just like leaves. All right.
就像树叶的味道 好吧
Oh my god! It tastes like Mexican food.
我的天!这吃着像墨西哥食物
It tastes like corn tortilla.
吃起来像墨西哥玉米饼
No, I swear to god, it tastes like corn tortilla.
真的 我发誓 像墨西哥玉米饼
– I don’t taste corn tortilla. – You don’t? Man!
– 我尝着不像墨西哥玉米饼 – 不是吧? 大哥
– This one tastes a little perfumey. – Are they all different?
– 我这根吃着很香 – 每一根味道都不一样吗?
Yeah. The problem with stalk grass is
是的 柄草最不好的一点就是
you can only eat about that much of it
你就只能吃这么短的部分
– And then it gets too mushy? – Too fibery.
– 其他的部分就太浓郁了? – 太糙了
– All right. Well, that was lunch. – Yeah, there you go.
– 好吧 嗯 刚才那就是午餐了 – 对啊
Dang!
我去!
– The bumble bee on the pistil. – That’s a thick bumble bee.
– 花蕊上有一只大黄蜂 – 超级肥的大黄蜂
Thicc!
超大个!
He’s just kind of sideways to us,
他有点侧对着我们
so it’s no real depth to him.
没什么立体感
Oh, he’s moving.
噢 它动了
– I think I drew a hippo… – No you didn’t.
– 我觉得我画成了河马 – 没有 没有
It’s pretty cool actually. It’s super close.
其实看起来挺不错的 画得非常像
Taken out of your comfort zone, man. It’s good.
走出舒适区 哥们 这很不错
– How did you do? – I know what I like less than cats.
– 怎么样? – 我知道自己不怎么喜欢猫科动物
– Alligators? – Yeah.
– 短吻鳄? – 对啊
I mean, the first pose was really cool, and then this…
我想说 第一个姿势真的很好 然后这个
– he had the head got hidden, – I know.
– 它的头部被挡住了 – 我明白
and I don’t know what I’m looking at.
我不知道该看哪里
I don’t know where that far eye is. I don’t understand –
我搞不清它两眼的宽度 看不明白
They’re actually kind of close together on the top of the head.
其实它两只眼睛在头顶靠的很近
– That’s what I kind of thought from the front. – Yeah.
– 从前侧看 我也这么想的 – 嗯
– Like the eyes are like in– – Yeah, that’s exactly right. Yeah, just like that.
– 眼睛就像是在…… – 对 没错 就是那样的
But it looked weird because when I saw your drawing,
但看着有点奇怪 因为我看你的画
it weren’t so close. It looks… but it looks better.
画得没这么近 但看着……看着更好
It looks cooler when they were like–
看起来会更酷 如果这样画……
I just — I screwed it up though,
我就…… 其实我画砸了
cause they should be closer together.
因为两只眼睛确实是要更近一点的
– Are you saying mine is better? – Yours is better.
– 你是说我的画更好? – 是的 你的更好
Oh, he’s moving his tail.
哦 它的尾巴在动
He’s moving his tail back and forth.
它的尾巴在来回动
– I mean, I don’t know what I’m doing. – Looks good.
– 我想说 我不知道我在干嘛 – 看着不错
I’m going to look if I can fix mine.
我要看看能不能补救一下我的画
No dude, that looks good.
不 哥们 看着挺好的
I’m not done.
我还没画完
I’m thinking of adding some white sky.
我想再加点白色的天空背景
The tree, trees, look, see?
那树 那些树 看到了吗?
Tree is something I can handle, and alligator.
树我还是画得来的 还有短吻鳄
– That’s a good looking tree. – Out of my league, man.
– 这树很漂亮 – 这还不是我强项 哥们
Do you see the bald eagles chasing each other?
看到那些互相追逐的秃鹰了吗?
I saw one, one of them.
– 我看到一只 – 其中一只
One right there… Oh, there’s three.
– 那儿有一只…… – 哦 那儿有三只
– Those two right there. – What is that third one?
– 是那边的两只 – 那第三只是什么?
– That’s a vulture. – Oh, okay.
– 那是一只秃鹫 – 哦 这样
Those are bald eagles right there.
那边那些才是秃鹰
How do you tell?
你怎么看出来的?
They just seem to me like wings.
在我看来都是一对对翅膀
Yeah, you can tell by their–
嗯 要分辨的话 可以通过他们的
first of all, by the way he’s flying
首先 看他飞行的方式
he’s a light… a lot lighter flyer, he’s not as heavy.
这只飞得很轻 飞得没那么重
There are heavier flyers,
那些飞得更重一点
and you can see their white tails, white heads when they’re closer.
而且飞近时你能看见他们白色的尾部和头部
You see how much they’re flapping?
看到他们翅膀挥得有多重了吗?
Well, that was it for Gator drawing.
好了 以上就是画鳄鱼的全过程了
– You drew a gator in the wild. – I did.
– 你在野外画了一只短吻鳄 – 是的
– Thank You Aaron. – Yes, I’m glad you got to come to Florida.
– 谢谢你 Aaron – 嗯 很高兴你来到佛罗里达
Yeah, well, this is all vulture poop,
是啊 嗯 这都是秃鹫屎
cause all the vultures hang out here at night.
晚上他们全栖在这儿
– Wonderful. – Sort of the land welcoming committee.
– 厉害 – 有点“保护区欢迎委员会”的意思
If you guys haven’t heard yet,
告诉大家
he recorded a lion-drawing demo,
这位录了一期画狮子的视频
It’s about this big and we have it available at proko.com/blaise, B-L-A-I-S-E.
这么大一幅 各位可以在proko.com/blaise上找到 拼写是B-L-A-I-S-E
Yap, it was fun.
对 挺有趣的
It was…we recorded for two days,
是的 我们录了两天
he goes over cat anatomy,
复习了猫科动物解剖
shows you how to do it in charcoal, white charcoal
学习怎么用炭笔来画 白色炭笔
Oh, on the mat board
哦 在无光泽纸板上画的
– Mat board? – Yeah, acid-free mat board.
– 无光泽纸板? – 对 无酸无光泽纸板
Nice and cheap, nice and durable.
物美价廉 好用且耐用
You can draw on it, you can use a lot of it.
你可以在上面画画 可以用很多张
You don’t have to worry about ruining it,
不用担心画毁
but then it takes charcoal really well.
但是很费炭笔
So if you want animator of Lion King to show you
如果大家想看《狮子王》的画师
how to draw a realistic lion…
教你如何画一头“真”狮子
– I mean, yeah, I mean, it’s true. – Yeah.
– 我想说 对 嗯 说得没错 – 对
– Alright, see you guys. – Bye.
– 好了 各位回见 – 再见
Aaron Blaise isn’t just a successful Disney animator,
Aaron Blaise 不仅是一名成功的迪士尼画师
he’s also built his own business selling courses on his website.
他还创建了自己的网站 推出付费课程
If you haven’t built a website yet,
如果您还没有自己的网站
and you want to make money with your art
并且希望用自己的艺术作品赚钱
you should check out my sponsor Squarespace.
可以看看本期视频的赞助商Squarespace
Squarespace isn’t just for building portfolios,
Squarespace不仅可以帮您搭建作品集网站
along with the tools and support they provide you with
还提供工具以及服务支持
they also have integrations with e-commerce tools
同时 还提供综合电子商务工具
to help you turn your website into a viable business
来帮助您将网站变现
Go to Squarespace.com for a free trial.
登录网址Squarespace.com免费试用吧
And if you’re interested but what they have to offer,
如果对他们提供的内容感兴趣
you can save 10% off your first purchase of website or domain
通过下方链接 首次购买网站或域名可享受九折优惠
by using this link: Squarespace.com/proko.
优惠链接是:Squarespace.com/proko
Really?
真要这样吗?
Look at that…
看着……

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

和迪士尼画师一起在动物保护区写生

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

教瑜伽的Diana

审核员

审核员CH

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIgChaOMhpo

相关推荐