ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

这样做仰卧起坐就是浪费时间 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

这样做仰卧起坐就是浪费时间

Sit Ups Are A Waste of Time (Do THIS Instead)

仰卧起坐不像其他很多运动一样有效
Sit-Ups are not as effective as many other exercises.
它们在身体的塑形和进步方面是有限的
They’re limited in terms of variations and progressions,
它们对脊柱的健康不是最佳的
and they’re not optimal when it comes to spinal health.
你能做的最好的替代选择之一就是全身屈
One of the best alternatives you can do is the Hollow Body Hold.
有三点能证明这种锻炼比仰卧起坐强多了
To prove this there’re 3 points in which this exercise beats Sit-Ups by far.
第一点就是上下部分的腹肌
The 1st one is upper & lower Abs.
当你做仰卧起坐时
When you do a Sit-Up you mostly work your abs
通常是收缩你胸部的脊柱
by flexing your thoracic spine.
当然 你也能在这个姿势里倾斜你的盆骨
Of course, you can also tilt your pelvis in this position.
但这对你底部腹肌的影响不如
But the impact for your lower abs is not as high
你伸展腿时的影响大
as when you extend your legs.
全身屈很好的结合了
The Hollow Body Hold is a great mix
上下部的腹肌
between upper and lower Abs,
因为你要通过弯曲你的
because you have to flex your
脊柱来使你的肩胛骨离开地面
spine to lift your shoulder blades from the ground
并且你在抬起腿时
and you have to tilt your pelvis to hold your abs
需要倾斜你的盆骨来保持腹肌的拉力
under tension when raising your legs.
通过这两个动作
With these 2 movements you hit
你训练到了你腹肌的上下部
the upper and lower parts of your abs,
而且你还能根据你的等级调整动作
and you can also adapt them to your level.
这就带来了第二点 关于进程
This brings us to the 2nd point which are the progressions.
当你在做全身屈时
When you do the Hollow Body Hold,
你能很轻松的让这个进程适应你的等级
you can easily adapt the progressions to your level.
你越是舒展你的身体 这个动作就越难
The more you extend your body the harder this movement gets.
当你舒展开你的手臂和腿时
When you extend your arms or your legs,
你的腹肌会因为杠杆变长而更多的做功
your abs have do work more because of the longer lever.
如果你伸展开手臂后
If you extend your arms it’s harder to
很难再让你的抬起上半身 离开地面
raise your upper body from the ground.
如果你伸展开你的腿后
If you extend your legs it’s harder for your pelvis
很难再使你的盆骨保持在正确位置
to keep the correct position.
这两种运动都能很有效的收缩你的腹肌
Both movements will contract your abs in an optimal way.
记住要执行正确的动作
Always take care of the right execution.
将肩胛骨从地面抬起
Raise shoulder blades from the ground
然后将盆骨保持在正确位置
and hold your pelvis in the correct position.
如果你不能保持正确的盆骨位置 就把腿收起来
Tuck your legs if you can’t hold the right pelvis position.
否则 你没法锻炼到你的腹肌
Otherwise, you’ll not work your abs
反而会给底部的脊柱加上不必要的负担
but put unnecessary load on your lower spine.
还要记住收起你的下巴
Also take care that you tuck your chin
将脑袋保持在一个中间的位置
and keep your head in the neutral position.
最后一个好处是全身屈更像是
The last benefit is that the Hollow Body Hold is more
属于静态的运动
of a Static Exercise.
仰卧起坐中 你一次又一次的收缩你的脊柱
In the Sit-Ups you flex your spine over and over again.
如果你每天重复
If you do this repeat compression everyday
很多次这样的压缩
for a lot of laps
会让你的椎间盘恶化
it can cause degeneration in your discs.
会造成背痛甚至更严重的身体状况
The result can vary from back pain to serious medical conditions.
你的脊柱进化出来是为了移动而不是一遍又一遍
Your spine is designed to move but not to do an excessive amount
执行大量的压迫性工作
of compression work over and over again.
运动很重要
Movement is important.
但过量的运动会使其受损
But too much of the same movement might degenerate it.
不过 当然了 进行有活力的运动通常是不错的
But, of course, it’s not bad to do dynamic movements in general.
如果你想把全身屈当做
If you want to use the Hollow Body Hold
一个有活力的锻炼 你可以做原木翻滚练习
as a dynamic exercise you can do the Log Roll.
这就不会有一次次重复高压迫的运动
Here you don’t have the disadvantages
造成的坏处了
of the over and over repeated movement with high compression.
你只需要轻轻的动动你的脊柱
You only have the slight movement in your spine,
并且通过这项锻炼有助于你
and you also have the benefit
训练到腹斜肌和你的背肌
that you also train your obliques and your back muscles with this exercise.
最重要的是它还是协调性的训练
On top of that it’s also a coordinated exercise.
另一个好的变化形式是端腹起
Another great variation are the Hollow Body Rocks.
用拉力保持身形的同时 加入摇摆动作
Here you hold your body under tension and add a rocking motion.
这在会很大程度上加强你的核心稳定性
This will increase your core stability a lot,
因为除了要保持身形外
because in addition to the hold,
你还得在完整的运动过程中稳定你的身形
you also have to stabilize your body during the complete motion
不同的位置有不同的强度
in different positions and with different intensities.
如果你在寻求一个完整的锻炼计划
If you’re looking for a complete workout program
我们能给你提供一个特殊的方案
we got a special offer for you.
在七月末之前
Until the end of July,
我们为所有的锻炼包提供20%的折扣
we give you 20 % discount for all workout bundles.
现在只需要来我们的网站 获取你自己的运动包
Just visit our website and get your bundle now.
谢谢 我是亚历克斯
Thx! Alex.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教你正确的锻炼方式

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fB1R9uWQbw

相关推荐