ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

音乐神童黄凱珉小提琴表演技惊四座 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

音乐神童黄凱珉小提琴表演技惊四座

Sirena Huang: An 11-year-old's magical violin

(音乐)
(Music)
(音乐结束)
(Music ends)
(掌声)
(Applause)
(掌声结束)
(Applause ends)
大家好 我是Sirena
Hi, everyone. I’m Sirena.
我今年11岁 来自美国康乃迪克州
I’m 11 years old and from Connecticut.
(观众欢呼)
(Audience cheers)
(掌声)
(Applause)
嗯 我不是很明白我为什么站在这里
Well, I’m not really sure why I’m here.
(笑)
(Laughter)
我是说 小提琴和科技 娱乐 设计有什么关系?
I mean, what does this have to do with technology, entertainment and design?
我把我的iPod 手机和电脑算作技术
Well, I count my iPod, cellphone and computer as technology,
但小提琴和技术没关系
but this has nothing to do with that.
所以我搜了一些资料
So I did a little research on it.
这是我找到的东西
Well, this is what I found.
当然 希望我能记住
Of course, I hope I can memorize it.
(清嗓)
(Clears throat)
小提琴是用木头箱子做的 再加上4根金属弦
The violin is made of a wood box and four metal strings.
弹动金属弦 它会震动并产生声波
By pulling a string, it vibrates and produces a sound wave,
声波通过一片叫做桥接器的木头传播
which passes through a piece of wood called a bridge,
传到木头箱子里得到放大 但是… …我想想
and goes down to the wood box and gets amplified, but … let me think.
(笑)
(Laughter)
把手指放在指板的不同地方
Placing your finger at different places on the fingerboard
以改变弦长 也就改变了声波的频率
changes the string length, and that changes the frequency of the sound wave.
(叹气)哦 天呐!
(Sighs) Oh, my gosh!
(笑)
(Laughter)
好吧 这是一种技术
OK, this is sort of technology,
但我把这叫做16世纪的技术
but I can call it a 16th-century technology.
其实我发现 最好玩儿的事
But actually, the most fascinating thing that I found
是即使现在的声音系统或声波传动器
was that even the audio system or wave transmission nowadays
都还是基于一样的发声和扩音原理
are still based on the same principle of producing and projecting sound.
这很有趣 不是吗?
Isn’t that cool?
(笑)
(Laughter)
(掌声)
(Applause)
设计――我喜欢它的设计
Design — I love its design.
我记得 小时候我妈妈问我
I remember when I was little, my mom asked me,
“你想弹小提琴还是钢琴呢?”
“Would you like to play the violin or the piano?”
我看着那个巨大的怪物 然后告诉自己
I looked at that giant monster and said to myself —
“我绝对不能把自己整天绑在那个长凳上”
“I am not going to lock myself on that bench the whole day!”
(笑)
(Laughter)
小提琴很小也很轻
This is small and lightweight.
我可以站着弹 也可以坐着弹 还可以走着弹
I can play from standing, sitting or walking.
而且 你们知道吗?
And, you know what?
最棒的是 如果你不想练习
The best of all is that if I don’t want to practice,
(小声)我可以把它藏起来
(Whispering) I can hide it.
(笑)
(Laughter)
小提琴很漂亮
The violin is very beautiful.
有人把它比做一个女子的身形
Some people relate it as the shape of a lady.
但是不论你是否喜欢 她已经400多岁了
But whether you like it or not, it’s been so for more than 400 years,
不像流行的东西 很容易就会过时
unlike modern stuff [that] easily looks dated.
我觉得有一点是非常有个性的 而且很独特的 就是
But I think it’s very personal and unique that,
虽然每个小提琴看起来都非常像
although each violin looks pretty similar,
但是世上没有两个小提琴的声音是完全一样的
no two violins sound the same —
就算是同一个人做的或以同一个模型做的 声音都会不一样
even from the same maker or based on the same model.
娱乐――我喜欢这项娱乐
Entertainment — I love the entertainment.
但其实乐器本身没什么好玩的
But actually, the instrument itself isn’t very entertaining.
我是说 我第一次拿到我的小提琴时想弹奏一曲
I mean, when I first got my violin and tried to play around on it,
实在是不堪入耳
it was actually really bad,
因为这完全不是我听别的孩子们弹过的那种声音
because it didn’t sound the way I’d heard from other kids —
那声音特别可怕 而且超级刺耳
it was so horrible and so scratchy.
所以 它一点都不好玩
So, it wasn’t entertaining at all.
但我的弟弟觉得它很好玩
But besides, my brother found this very funny:
咯咯咯咯笑个不停
Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!
(笑)
(Laughter)
几年之后 我听到一个笑话
A few years later, I heard a joke
是关于最伟大的小提琴家Jascha Heifetz的
about the greatest violinist, Jascha Heifetz.
在Mr.Heifetz的一场音乐会结束后
After Mr. Heifetz’s concert,
一位女士走向他并恭维他
a lady came over and complimented him:
“哦 Mr.Heifetz 今天晚上 你的小提琴声音真好听”
“Oh, Mr. Heifetz, your violin sounded so great tonight!”
Mr.Heifetz是个非常酷的人
And Mr. Heifetz was a very cool person,
他拿起小提琴 然后说
so he picked up his violin and said,
“有趣――我什么也没听到啊”
“Funny — I don’t hear anything.”
(笑)
(Laughter)
现在我意识到作为音乐家
Now I realize that as the musician,
我们人类 具有丰富的思想 艺术的心灵和技术
we human beings, with our great mind, artistic heart and skill,
完全可以把16世纪的技术和传奇的设计
can change this 16th-century technology and a legendary design
改变成出色的娱乐
to a wonderful entertainment.
现在我知道我为什么在这了
Now I know why I’m here.
(音乐)
(Music)
(音乐结束)
(Music ends)
(掌声)
(Applause)
本来 我以为我只是来表演的
At first, I thought I was just going to be here to perform,
但是没想到 我学到了很多 享受了很多
but unexpectedly, I learned and enjoyed much more.
但是⋯尽管其中的许多东西对我来说都特别深奥
But … although some of the talks were quite up there for me.
(笑)
(Laughter)
就像多维体
Like the multi-dimension stuff.
我的意思是 实话说 我会很开心
I mean, honestly, I’d be happy enough
如果我能把学校里的两维真正弄懂
if I could actually get my two dimensions correct in school.
(笑)
(Laughter)
但实际上 我印象最深的是
But actually, the most impressive thing to me is that —
嗯 其实 我想为所有的孩子说
well, actually, I would also like to say this for all children
就是谢谢所有的大人 那么照顾我们
is to say thank you to all adults, for actually caring for us a lot,
让我们的未来变得更好
and to make our future world much better.
谢谢
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)
(音乐)
(Music)
(音乐结束)
(Music ends)
(掌声)
(Applause)
(掌声结束)
(Applause ends)
(音乐)
(Music)
(音乐结束)
(Music ends)
(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

音乐神童小提琴表演惊艳四座 Ted演讲娓娓而谈 讲述自己与小提琴的际遇

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

D.M.

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yOXsK5-SFY

相关推荐