未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

想节省日常开销,学会做预算吧

Simple ways to budget and save money | ABC News

Does managing your money feel a bit chaotic?
在管理金钱时无从下手?
Maybe you’re finding it hard to make ends meet.
也许你感觉很难做到收支平衡
Hi! I’m Emily Stewart
嗨 我是Emily·Stewart
and I’m going to show you three ways to do a budget
我会给你们介绍三种做资金预算的方法
which will hopefully help you get back in control.
很可能帮助你们有效管理金钱
Now a budget is actually most important
如果现阶段你的收入比较低
if you’re on a lower income,
那么做资金预算是很重要的
because every dollar needs to count.
因为每一分钱都要花在刀刃上
If you’re on a higher income,
如果你的收入比较高
you can often get away with a few more spending mistakes,
你可以进一步避免一些不必要的开销
because you’ve got a buffer there.
因为你已经有一个缓冲地带了
Just remember, everyone’s got different habits and time to do this
记住 每个人都有不同的习惯和时间来做预算
and preferences with technology.
并且做预算的方法都是不同的
Budgeting only works if you actually do it,
只有你真正做了才有效
so you’ve got to choose the method that works best for you.
所以你必须选择最适合你的方法
But before you get started,
但你开始之前
it can be really useful to spend a couple of weeks doing a spending diary.
花几周时间做一个消费日记是很有用的
That basically just means making a list of everything you spend.
其实就是列一个记录你所有消费的清单
Make sure you list all the big expenses
确保你列出了所有大额开销
like your rent or your mortgage repayments,
比如你的租金或者贷款
but also all the little things like coffee.
但像咖啡这样的小开销也不要忘记
Now this can give you a really good overview
它能让你非常清楚地知道
of where your money’s going
你的钱都花在了哪里
and maybe some areas where you can cut back on expenses.
以及一些可以节省开支的地方
Now, our first method of budgeting
那么 我们第一个做预算的方法是
is the cash envelope system.
叫做现金信封法
This system’s perfect if you’re prone to overspending
这个方法适用于你有过度消费倾向的时候
and people have been using it since the 19th century.
从十九世纪起 人们就已经在使用它了
These days, it’s best used for our daily expenses,
这也是目前针对我们日常支出最有用的方法
because things like housing and bills tend to be paid electronically.
因为像房租和账单都是电子结账
So you start by dividing your expenses up
所以你要开始将你的支出
into as many categories as you’d like.
按照你喜欢的方式分成许多种类
I’ve chosen five.
我会分成五项
Let’s just say groceries, fuel, eating out,
比如像日用品 加汽油 下馆子
maybe even going to the hairdresser or kids’ sport.
甚至可能还有理发和孩子活动的费用
Every pay day,
每个发薪日
you take out your wages in cash from the ATM
你从ATM机里取出工资
and you divide it up between the envelopes.
然后装进不同的信封分好类
Say get the average Australian weekly wage.
比如说澳大利亚的周平均工资
which after tax is about $960.
税后约960美元
After your big electronic expenses,
除开你占大头的电子费用
you might put away $160 for groceries, $50 for fuel,
你也许还要为日用品支出160美元 汽油50美元
$100 for eating out, $20 for the hairdresser
在外就餐100美元 理发20美元
and $30 for kids’ sport.
还有为孩子们的活动支出30美元
So when you go to the supermarket,
所以当你去超市的时候
you’re going to take the envelope marked”groceries”,
你需要带上标记“日用品“的信封
but you can only spend what’s inside this envelope.
但是你只能用这个信封里的钱
Once the cash is gone, it’s gone – you can’t buy anything else.
一旦用完 那就没了 你不能再买其他任何东西
The upside to this method is that it’s pretty simple
这个方法的优势是它非常简单
and it’ll physically stop you in your tracks when temptation strikes.
而且在诱惑出现时它能够从根本上阻止你的行动
The downsides are cash isn’t traceable –
劣势是现金的去向不可追溯
so if it gets lost or stolen,
所以如果这些钱遗失或者被偷窃了
you can’t get it back.
就无法拿回来了
And you’re not earning any interest on your money,
而且你也没有办法用你的钱赚取利息
so maybe it’s not working as hard for you as it could be.
所以也许这对你而言 并不一定能起作用
The second budgeting method is the balanced money formula.
第二种预算方法是资金平衡公式法
This one was popularised by Elizabeth Warren.
这个方法是由Elizabeth Warren普及的
She’s a US politician.
她是一名美国政治家
Before that, she was a leading academic in consumer law.
在此之前 她是消费者法的前沿学者
The idea is to take your income and spend 50 per cent on your needs,
这个方法是拿出你收入的50% 用于你的必需品上
20 per cent on savings and 30 per cent on wants.
20%用于储蓄 30%用于你的需求
So what does that mean?
所以这到底是什么意思?
Well, needs are things that you can’t live without –
简单来说 必需品是指你生活必备的
so your housing or your healthcare.
比如你的住宿和医疗健康
Savings could be super or debt repayments.
储蓄最好用于债务偿还
And wants are the fun things.
需求就是一些你休闲娱乐的花费了
So, things that you could survive without, if you had to.
就是一些非必需 但你又想要的
So maybe holidays and entertainment.
像假日或者娱乐活动这些
In Australia, you might have heard of a similar method
在澳大利亚 或许你曾听说过一种类似的方法
created by The Barefoot Investor, Scott Pape.
由赤脚投资者Scott Pape创造
He recommends a different breakdown that includes an emergency savings fund
他推荐了不同的分类法 其中包含了紧急储蓄金法
and his followers swear by it.
而他的追随者们对此深信不疑
To make it even easier to stick to,
为了坚持使用这个方法
some people go ahead and automate it.
一些人直接让它自动化
That just means creating three or four bank accounts
即创建三到四个银行账户
and automatically transferring your money into each.
然后自动把你的钱转到各个账户里
If you do this, try to choose no or low fee accounts.
当你这样做时 尽量选择没有或低收费的帐户
The upside to this method is
这个方法的优势是
that it’s a big-picture budget and you’ve only got three or four things to think about.
这是一个全面的预算 而你只需要考虑三到四个方面
The downsides, though, are that you can still overspend.
劣势则是 尽管你做了预算 但你还是可能会超支
You might borrow from your needs to satisfy your wants.
你也许会从必需里支出以满足你的欲望
And having multiple accounts means you might not be offsetting your debt.
并且同时拥有多个账户有可能让你无法偿还债务
The last method is the traditional budget.
最后一种方法是传统预算法
I use ASIC’s MoneySmart budget.
我用的是ASIC的MoneySmart预算法
It lists all the necessary categories for you
它为你列出了所有必要的分类
and you don’t have to worry about annualising expenses.
你也不用担心年支出
Choose the time period that suits you.
选择适合你的时间段
It might be fortnightly if you get paid that way.
也许你每两周领一次工资
So gather up all your paperwork
那么把你所有的账单记录都收集起来
– your credit card bills, your receipts –
你的信用卡账单 你的收据
and start by typing in your take-home income from work
首先输入你工作的实际收入
and any other income from child support
和任何其他来自的子女抚养费
or social benefits.
或社会福利的收入
Then start listing all your expenses,
然后开始列出你所有的消费
your car insurance, the cost of school books, your clothing.
包括你的汽车保险 学校书本费用 服装等等
Finally,the budget will tell you
最后 你的预算都会告诉你
if you spend more than you earn,
你的支出是否大于收入
or if you have a bit left over. Now,
或者你是否还有剩余
don’t make it so tight that you can’t stick to it –
预算不要做得太紧巴巴 不然坚持不了
it’s got to be reasonable.
预算要合理
The upsides to this method: it’s detailed.
这个方法的优势是它非常详细
You get a line-by-line picture of what your spending habits are.
你会慢慢地了解到你的消费习惯
The downsides: it’s a bit time-consuming
劣势则是制作它并坚持下来
to create it and to stick to it. Now,
有些耗时
if you have found yourself in debt,
如果你负债累累
you can get some free and independent advice
你可以免费咨询金融顾问
from a financial counsellor.
获得一些理财建议
Just search”financial counselling Australia”.
只需要搜索“financial counselling Australia“
And just remember, this is general advice.
但是要知道 这是通用建议
If you need individual advice, please seek professional help.
如果你需要针对个人的建议 请寻求专业帮助
Good luck with your budgeting and I’ll see you next time.
祝你预算顺利 我们下期再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了三种做预算的方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Yi

审核员

审核员JO

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jUZF0gRjJk

相关推荐