未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎么判断女孩是单身

Signs A Girl Is Single (Valentine's Day Special)

大家好 我们是Asian Boss的主持人 Kei和Steve
Hey guys, Kei and Steve from Asian Boss.
我们收到一位男性观众的问题
We got this question from a male viewer,
判断女性有没有男朋友的
What’s the best way to find out
最佳方式是什么
if she has a boyfriend?
考虑到这个问题也和众多
Since we thought this would be relevant
单身男性有关
to a lot of single guys out there as well,
所以今天 我们要采访一些女性
today, we are going to ask some girls
有什么迹象能表明一位女性是单身
if there are any signs that a girl is single.
如果你是单身狗
If you were single,
你会给男性一些什么暗示
what kind of signs would you give off to guys?
我会…
I would…
我可能会穿得更暴露些
I’d probably wear something a little bit more skimpier.
比如穿条性感短裙 再配上一双高跟鞋
Like, we wear skirts, maybe like a sexy dress and heels.
还有烈焰红唇
Red lipstick.
我可能还会露美腿
I tend to…show off my legs.
这是其一
That’s one of the things.
可能穿得更性感吧
May be I’d dress more sexy.
怎么算性感
How do you dress more sexy?
我会打扮自己
I will dress up.
可能会穿颜色鲜艳的衣服
Maybe the dress will be more colourful.
或者给自己来个精致的妆容
Or I will make up more
如果你还是单身狗 也许你就要更注重打扮
If you are single, you’d maybe dress a little bit better.
比如你想要给某人留下深刻印象 但…
Like you are trying to impress someone, but…
单身狗去逛商店一定要
You don’t really go to the shops with, like
化妆 不要让人觉得你很邋遢
no makeup on looking like crap when you are single.
我觉得你想要比平常更优雅些
I think you try to be more elegant than usual.
我不知道 男人们说这对他们太难了但是
I don’t know. Guys say it’s a lot harder for them but
对女孩子讲更难
it’s a lot harder for girls.
想想一下 女生恰好穿了短裤和衬衣
You think girls would slap on some shorts and singlet
男人们就会得到暗示
and that’s like a sign for a guy to be like,
她是单身 快上
“she is single, let’s go!”.
但是 不 这太难了
But no, it’s a lot harder.
还有什么迹象能表明你是单身狗吗
Is there anything else that you, almost like a sign that you are single?
我经常出去 像是如果有人问我要号码
I go out a lot. If people ask me, like, your phone number,
我可能会
I may give them
一笑拒之 就这些吧
like a smile. That’s all.
我觉得你没必要做太多
I don’t think you need to do too much.
可能只需要给人一个微笑
Maybe just smile at the person.
一个正面的肢体动作
I think it’s like a positive body language.
什么是正面的肢体动作
What is a positive body language?
像怎样的肢体语言
What kind of body language is that?
坐的时候不要双臂交叉
Not sitting with your arms crossed.
让对方觉得你对谈话内容感兴趣
Like looking interested in the conversation.
我猜就是与对方保持互动
And just being interactive with the person, I guess.
可能需要一个微妙的眼神交流
May be give them a subtle eye contact.
我懂了
I see.
我觉得就是目光接触吧
It’s all eye contact, I think.
大多数女孩会炫耀 展示某种魅力 如果那男生来说有用
Most girls would show off, let off some kind of energy, if that helps.
你曾经假装过自己是单身狗吗
Have you ever pretended like you are single
然而实际上自己明明是有男友的 或者类似事件呢
when you were in a relationship, or the other way around?
我会假装自己在谈恋爱
I pretended of being in a relationship
如果我发现有人潜伏在我身边
if I know someone is lurking around me.
所以 即便你还单着 你也假装你在谈恋爱
So even if you were single, you pretended like you were in a relationship.
好吧 这是个拒绝的简单方法
Well, it’s the easy way to be like, I don’t, like no.
比如在酒吧 那个接近你的人
Like in a bar, when someone approaches you
未必入你的眼
that you are not necessarily attracted to,
我就会以男友为由搪塞
I will play the boyfriend card.
如果你在一个夜间俱乐部 有个人想接近你
If you are at the night club, and some random guys come
然后…
and just, yeah…
你又不怎么想和他交谈或者干其他的事
you don’t want to talk with them or anything, so
我就会说我有男朋友
yeah, I have a boyfriend.
你觉得判断女性是不是单身的最佳方式是什么
What’s the best way for a guy to find out if you are single or not.
冲上去问呗
Just ask!
约她们出去喝咖啡
Ask them to go out for coffee.
就说想不想和我出去喝个咖啡
Just say, “hey do you want to go out for coffee?”
你什么时候有空
“When are you free?”
通常不是单身狗的女性会说
And usually the girl that’s not single would say,
我要与某人约会去
you know, I’m seeing someone.
所以约女孩子出去
So invite them somewhere.
可能是最直接但是显然会惹毛别人
Probably direct, but obviously in a way that’s not off-putting.
不要一冲上去就问你是不是单身
Don’t just walk up to a girl and be like, “are you single?”.
你可以先问她们一些问题
Obviously, ask them a few questions first.
可能直白点要比装高冷
Probably the most direct approach, I’d say, would work
更有用
better than trying to be aloof.
可能需要一点点暗示 就比如
May be subtly imply it. Just be like,
哦 你是和你朋友一起来的吗 之类的
“oh, are you here with your friends tonight?” or something
这样太直接了
So you are not directly asking.
比较委婉的询问 就像
The best way to ask friendly, like
你平常都做些什么啊
“what do you normally do during your spare time?”
如果女孩子回答说 和朋友出去购物啊 或者
If the girl says, “just going shopping with my friends” or
和一群朋友出去玩
“I hang out with a group of girlfriends.”
这就表示她还单着
which means she is single.
你喜欢别人直接问你是不是单身还是间接问你
Do you prefer guys asking you if you are single directly or indirectly?
你更能接受哪种
Which way do you prefer?
间接的
I like the smart way.
– 间接的– 嗯
Smart way? Yeah.
我很讨厌有人说
Really like, that really annoys me when guys are like,
哦 我不是很确定你是不是单身 真的…
“Oh, I wasn’t sure if you were single, I’m not sure…”
为啥不就跑过来问 你有人了不
why don’t you just come up to us and be like “are you taken?”.
礼貌点问 比如你谈恋爱了吗
Just ask us nicely, like, “are you in a relationship?”
愿意和我出去喝咖啡吗
“Would you like to go have a coffee?”
这是面对一个女性最礼貌最简单的方式
That’s like the nicest easiest way to just confront a woman.
哦 我不觉得这有啥困难的 我认为如果你真的很喜欢她
Look, I don’t think it’s that hard. I think if you are really like
如果你对他有兴趣 你就看看他
if you are interested, you look at the guy
如果那个人对你也有兴趣 他就会跑过来
and the guy is interested in you, he comes up right up to you,
然后他会问”嘿 你是单身吗
and he goes, “hey, are you single?”
嗯 我单身
“Yeah, I’m single.”
-愿意和我出去玩玩不– 可想了
“Do you wanna go out?” “Yeah.”
就这么简单
As simple as that.
如果一直拐弯抹角就没有机会
You know, when they try to beat around the bush,
可别这么做
don’t like that.
有点自信好吗
Yeah, have some confidence.
如果你真喜欢一个人
You know, if you really like the girl,
你会为了和她在一起做任何事
you would do anything to try to get her to come out with you.
可千万不要磨磨唧唧
Yeah, you wouldn’t try to beat around the bush.
不管不顾地冲上去好吗
You’d go for it.
如果你想给人留下印象 打扮得帅气些
I think, just dress well, if you are trying to impress.
就像 你对某个女孩感兴趣
And just like, try to act interested in the girl.
别害羞 去约她 和她说点什么
Like, don’t be shy to go up to her and have a conversation with her.
只要做好你自己 开心就好
Just be yourself and have fun.
这些暗示都不错
All these signs are nice.
但是最终 你还是要出发寻找自己的另一半
But at the end of the day, you need to step up and find out for yourself.
即便她有男票
It’s far better to find out for yourself,
你也可以搭讪
even if she has a boyfriend,
不要到后来才后悔自己没问
then regretting it later that you never asked.
好吧 朋友们 记得订阅我们的频道
Alright guys, make sure you subscribe to our channel.
感谢收看 我们下期见
Thanks for watching and see you guys soon.
这个人就是个正面教材
This guys has got the right idea.
他是单身
He’s single.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Julia

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jsK2gEFzQk

相关推荐