ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

德式侧面粗辫 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

德式侧面粗辫

Side Dutch Braid Combo | Back-to-School Hairstyles

(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
-嘿 大家好 我是来自 Cute Girls Hairstyles(萌妹子发式)的Mindy
-Hey, everyone, I’m Mindy from Cute Girls Hairstyles.
今天 我请来了Camry -嘿 朋友们 -嘿
Today, I’m with Camry. -Hey, guys. – Hey.
今天我们在这向你展示如何梳德式侧面粗辫
And we’re here to show you how to do the side braid combo.
你们可以看看现在她梳的发式 很漂亮
You can see on her hair right here. It’s beautiful.
很好的返校发型
Great back-to-school hairstyle.
同时不要忘了订阅我们的频道
In the meantime, don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
并且一定要给我们点赞
and make sure to give us a thumbs-up.
现在让我们言归正传聊聊发型吧
Now let’s go to the hairstyle.
好啦 伙计们 我们用德式侧面粗辫
Okay, guys, what we’re gonna do to start this hairstyle
开始这个发型吧
is start with a side Dutch braid.
但是我先要教你们一些诀窍因为
But I’m gonna teach you a little trick because I’ve had
有人抱怨将所有的头发
some people complain that pulling all the hair
扎到一边就会变得很松
over into one braid leaves it a little loose right here.
所以我们要将头发分开我选了这部分
So what we did was section off, I did a part right here,
我在左边头发上画了一条线
and then I just kind of drew a line and left
这边只需这一小部分的头发
a little section to this side.
这一部分的头发我们先不扎
We’re not gonna use this right now.
现在我们回到这部分的头发
Now I’m gonna go back over on this side
来开始我的德式侧面粗辫
and begin my Dutch side braid.
这要非常接近
And it’s just gonna run pretty close
她的发际线
to her hairline all the way back.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
你们现在可以看到我正在扎剩下的头发
You can see right here I’m just sweeping this last piece
在她的后颈 辫子的最后一小部分
up and into the nape of her neck, this last little section
要扎得尽可能的紧
of braid, tight as I can.
就像这样
Like this.
我接下来要做的
And then what I’m gonna do
就是在这儿扎一根橡皮筋
is just put an elastic right here
可以把这部分的头发扎起来以便于空出我们的双手
to hold it for a second so that we have our hands free.
(愉快的背景音乐)
(upbeat music)
只要把这部分头发和辫子扎在一起
And just combine it with this braid right here.
然后用一根橡皮筋把它们全都扎起来
And then secure all of it together with an elastic.
这样做能让我们处理这一部分
So what that did was allow us to get this part
只要比你平常扎的紧一点
just a little tighter than you normally want it
如果你只是把它拉出来并扎进旁边的发辫
if you were just pulling it up and into the side braid.
那对你们来说只是一个选择
That’s just an option for those of you
你们可以试一下
that have struggled with that.
现在 在我进一步编织之前 我将要把辫子扎回去
Now, I’m gonna go back, and before I go any further,
我只要展平就如拉松边上的发辫
I’m just gonna pancake like crazy this side braid.
真的只要让它松软一下
I’m just really really fluff it.
我们只要拉松到大约现在尺寸的三倍
We want it probably three times the size it is right now.
(欢快的音乐)
(upbeat music)
一旦你完成拉松完发辫
Once you finish pancaking the braid,
接着我编织下面这里的头发并撩起一小撮
then I went down here and picked up a little piece of hair
并仅仅将它绕着橡皮筋缠绕
and just wrapped it around the elastic.
现在你可以使用一个发夹适当地夹一下
Now you can use a bobby pin to pin that in place,
或者是一个凌乱的发尾
or you can do a tousy tail.
无论哪个 都由你决定
Either one, it’s up to you.
所以 嗒-哒 像那样
So, ta-da, like that.
现在 对于剩下的头发
Now, for the remainder of the hair,
我编个三股发辫
I just did a three-strand braid.
你的发式就全完成了
Your hairdo is all done.
好啦 让我们来做最后的旋转
Okay, let’s do the final spin.
梳个如此漂亮的发型去返校
Such a pretty style for back to school.

Yay.
一定要给这段录像点赞
Be sure to give this video a huge thumbs-up.
同时不要忘了订阅我们的频道
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel
通过点击这个按钮
by clicking this button right here.
如果你想要看更多来自我们家的微博录像
If you’d like to see more of our blog videos
你可以点击这里
from our family, you can click right here.
如果你想要看上一个
– And if you wanna see my last video
关于我梳的关于现实口袋妖怪的发型的话
of reality Pokemon Go where i was wearing this hairstyle,
点击这里
click right here.
-我们下周见
– We’ll see you guys next week.
再见 伙计们
Bye, guys.
-再见
– Bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

...

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHkfeM4XFY

相关推荐