ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Show new clerk the firm – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Show new clerk the firm

Showing someone around your company

[音乐]
[music]
第七单元向新职员展示公司
Unit7 Showing someone around
今天是玛丽亚在QPG上班的第一天
It’s Maria’s first day at QPG.
她的新经理保罗带领她参观办公室
Her new manager Paul is showing her around the office.
首先你在入职培训的时候领到门禁卡了吗
Whoes things first, did you get your security pass at the induction.
这个吗是的 就是它 把它放到感应器前面
This?Yes, that’s it. Hold it in front of the scanner.
在扫描机前晃一晃
Wave it about in front of the scanner.
真奇怪 能让我试试吗
Strange. Can I try?
好吧 先用我的吧 我记下了 稍后我帮你去问问技术部门
Right. We’ll use mine. I’ll take this. I’ll call facilities later.
嗯 这间是你的办公室
OK. This is your office here.
我的办公室在你的对面 就在那儿
And my office is opposite yours right here.
如果我们走到走廊的尽头
If we go to the end of this corridor.
这间是会议室
This room is a just meeting room.
我们这里没有太多的会议室
We don’t have many meeting rooms in the building.
所以所有部门有时候会共享会议室
So, all the department sometimes share it, too.
这里是不是我之前面试的地方?是的
Is this where I had my interview?That’s right.
在那儿的那扇门通向售后部
And that door over there leads to the stairs to customer services,
财务部门 市场销售部门
the finance departments, sales marketing.
还有一些其他的部门
And some of the departments.
但如果我们先走这边 我可以给你看看去哪里找相关办公用品
But if we go this way first, I’ll show you where to find some administrative things.
这是我们的办公用品柜
So, these are our stationary cabinets.
你可以找到工作时所需要的任何东西
You will find everything you need in here.
笔 纸 文件夹 订书机 打孔机 很多很多东西
Pens, paper, folders, staplers, hole punches the lot.
我能自己看看吗
Can I just help myself?
可以 随便
Yes, anything you need.
好的
Right.
这里是我们人力资源管理和训练方针
And here are our HR and training forms.
也同时用来打印训练课的东西
We stiil use hard copies for training courses. Oh, right.
呃 你知道
Well, you know.
它会有很大的反响如果人们整天都发电子邮件
Feedback forms aren’t anonymous if people have to e-mail them all day.Oh, of course.
这是我们的复印机
And these are our photo copiers.
出了些问题
Something wrong here.
算了 不管它了
Anyway, Never mind about that.
还需要我带你看什么吗嗯 厕所在哪儿
Do I need to show you anything else?Um…toilets?
哦 对 只要走到走廊尽头
Oh, yes. If you go to the end of this corridoor.
过两扇门 右转
Pass the double doors, turn right.
女厕所就在你左侧好的
The ladies are on your left. Ok.
你开始会比较陌生过几天就熟悉了
It can feel like a maze at first, you will be fine in a few days.
需要我带你参观其他几个部门吗 我可以给你介绍一下你的同事
Shall I show you some other departments, I can introduce you to some colleagues, if they are here.
当然 那挺好的 谢谢你
Yes, that would be good. Thank you.
又回到了我们的走廊 哦 是的
And this is our corridor again. Oh yes.
谢谢你带我参观没事 但很可惜Anna不在办公室
Well, thanks for the tour.Yes, it’s a shame Anna wasn’t in our office.
但至少你知道这里是哪儿了 我们在办公室里接着聊
But at least you know where it is now, anyway let’s have a chat about the rest of your day.
牛津大学新闻MMXII
Oxford University Press MMXll

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频介绍了一个经理带领新人参观公司的过程

听录译者

谢罗

翻译译者

ss

审核员

vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItYDXk6_N58

相关推荐