ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

该上大学还是创业? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

该上大学还是创业?

Should You Go To College Or Start A Business?

嗨!Alux粉们
Hello, Aluxers!
这是我们专门在年底制作的系列视频
This is a special series we’re doing before the end of the year,
我们将从你们这一年的提问中
where we’ll be answering some of the most common questions
选取几个最常见的问题来解答
you guys have asked us over the past twelve months.
系列视频将采取“问答”一类的形式
We wanted to do something like a Q&A for a while now.
老样子 我们给的答案不一定是你想听的
As always, the answers might not be exactly what you want to hear,
但我们保证诚信作答
but we’ll be honest and somewhat to the point.
如果你是第一次观看我们的视频 表示欢迎
If this is your first time watching one of our videos, welcome.
快点击订阅按钮吧
Click the SUBSCRIBE button right now,
因为这几天我们会制作大量优质视频
because we’re providing massive value for the following days.
你绝对不想错过
And you don’t want to miss it.
说了这么多 看看今天的问题吧
With that out of the way, here’s today’s question.
该上大学还是创业?
Should you go to college or start a business?
简单偏颇的答案是:
Short and really biased answer:
除非你感觉上大学不好 不然别直接创业
start a business but only if going to college doesn’t feel right.
我解释一下
Let us explain.
首先
First of all,
我们建议所有人至少上到高中毕业
we recommend everyone to at least finish high school,
因为基础教育对于
because having a basic education is crucial
理解世界运转的基本法则来说至关重要
to being able to understand the basics of how this world works.
虽然你这辈子可能都用不上学校里学的知识
And although you’ll never actually use the weird info you get in school,
但这会帮你理解这个世界是怎样的
it will help you puzzle together pieces of what the world is like,
它是如何建造和运转的
how it was built, and how it functions.
现在 来讲大学吧
Now moving on to college.
这个不好说
This is a tough one.
因为 说再多
Because as with many of these questions,
上大学有没有用都取决于个人
it depends on each individual person.
容我细说
Let’s try to break this down.
如果你有机会上大学又负担得起学费
If you have the opportunity to go to school and it’s not going to put you in debt,
那就去上大学 同时做你想做的事
then go for it and do your thing on the side as well.
这在欧洲和一些重视教育
This is fairly common in Europe and in other countries
多于利益的国家相当普遍
that value education more than profit.
相比私立学校
The state-backed institutions,
国立学校会提供更正规更有竞争力的高等教育
offer a decent and comparable level of higher education as those are private.
此外 大学还是建立交际圈
Plus, college is usually the best place to network,
结交终身朋友的绝佳地方
and build lifelong connections,
既然有机会拿个体面的毕业证
so if you can get a decent education,
建立交际圈 交友又不至于负债 就去呗
build a network, make friends and not go into debt, then go for it.
大学期间你会搞懂创业的 但你得去上大学呀
You’ll figure out how to start a company on the side but go to university.
要是大学期间抵制不住创业的诱惑 还是可以辍学的
If the business picks up enough traction while you’re there, you could always drop out.
另外 还有像美国这样的大学
Then there are countries like the United States
这种情况下 你得分析花那么多钱上大学值不值
where you really have to think about it and if the financial risk is worth the reward.
现在 我们没法确定这是值得的
We are not sure that today the reward is always there.
当然 这个世界需要医生律师什么的 至少现在是
Of course, the world needs doctors and lawyers and so on, at least for the time being.
所以你要是想干这几行 那就去上
So if that’s your dream job, go for it.
你要是想当工程师 外科医生
If you want to become an engineer, a surgeon,
或是需要专业学位的类似职业
basically anything that requires a specialized degree,
那你肯定要去上大学
you should obviously go for it.
但是 有些职业并不是
But then there are the rest
要是你想在临近毕业时
where you kind of want to be sure that at the end of your studies
找工作更有竞争力
you’ll find some job security and pursue your passions.
从这点看来 上大学就是浪费时间和钱了
That’s when we think University is a waste of time and money.
不针对谁 但文科硕士证书
No offense, but your liberal arts degree is worthless
在商场上真的没用
when it comes to the value you can offer in the marketplace.
如果你想学些商业相关的
If you’re looking to study anything business-related,
像是管理学 企业管理 市场营销等等
like management, Business Administration, marketing etc.,
创业和加入新公司比上大学更有用
you’re much better off creating your own business or joining a start-up.
用上大学一半的学费
With half the money you’d put into University,
你都能建一个小公司 亲自感受
you could build a small business and learn firsthand,
创业的种种不易以及创业所需的各种东西了
the struggles and what it takes to make it in the business world of today.
在三四年之后 找工作时
At the end of three or four years,
你觉得优步和比特币公司会更想要谁呢
who do you think has a better shot at securing a job at the next Uber or Coinbase?
一个花了四年时间积极实践各种策略的人
Someone who spent the last four years actively trying different strategies
还是一个在维基上各种摘抄胡诌论文的人呢
or someone who wrote an essay based on things they found on Wikipedia?
这还只是你的备用计划
And that’s your back-up plan,
因为三四年足够一个公司成长
because three or four years are enough for a business to grow,
进化 适应以及生存盈利了
evolve and adapt in order to survive and sustain its creator.
这就是今天 商务学位不再能保障理想未来的原因
That’s why paying for a business degree today is less likely to secure that future you dream about.
那么 我们算是回答了这个问题吗
So do we answer your question or not?
有要补充的 在评论区告诉我们
What do you think you can add on this subject? Let us know in the comments.
想问问题的话
If you want to ask a question yourself,
登录alux.com/question网址 点击Submit a question即可
you can do so by going to alux.com/question and click the Submit a question button.
假期愉快~
We hope you’re enjoying your holidays.
还没订阅我们的话 点击alux图标订阅吧
If you haven’t subscribed already, you better click on that alux logo and do it right now.
我们已经给你备好了看完这个需要看的下一个视频
And we picked this video for you to watch next, because it’s just what you need after watching this one.
点击蓝色框框向我们提问吧
And click the blue box to ask us a question.
谢谢观看!明天见!
Thanks for being an aluxer, see you tomorrow!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

上大学还是创业,如果上得起大学,有机会上大学,那就去上,因为大学期间也是可以创业的啊,不冲突的!

听录译者

翻译译者

审核员

审核员GL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTYlz8h6Yag

相关推荐