ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

你应该盖住摄像头吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

你应该盖住摄像头吗?

Should you cover your webcam?

(不详的音乐)
(ominous music)
也许 你曾见过其他人遮住他们的网络摄像头
You’ve probably seen people cover their webcams,
那么 你也应该遮住网络摄像头吗?
but should you cover your webcam?
前FBI探员 詹姆斯·科米
Former FBI director, James Comey,
认为你也应该遮住摄像头
thinks you should.
[采访]你现在仍然遮挡家中的摄像头吗?
– [Interviewer] Do youstill have a piece of tape
没错 没错
over your cameras at home?- Heck yeah, heck yeah.
爱德华·斯诺登 还有马克·扎克伯格 显然都遮挡了摄像头
Edward Snowden, andeven Mark Zuckerberg, appear to cover theirs.
这能够保护你
It could protect you
免受攻击 就像2013年美国妙龄小姐所遭受的那样
from attacks like the one Miss Teen USA experienced in 2013,
在那起事件中 一个男人
in which a man
秘密地监视她 记录她的隐私
secretly spied on her, and recorded her,
然后敲诈了她 不过 你不是国家领导
and then blackmailed her. Butyou’re not a head of state,
也不是什么名人
and you’re also not a celebrity.
你真的需要担心某人
So do you really need to worry about someone spying
通过你的笔记本摄像头监视你吗?
on you through your laptop’s camera? Well,
是的
yeah.
(持续的电子音乐)
(steady electronic music)
在2013年 一个黑客告诉英国广播公司
In 2013, a hacker told the BBC
接通一个女人的网络摄像头需要一美元左右
that access to a woman’s webcam cost about a dollar,
而他已经接通了
and that he had access
整整500台电脑 我的老天!
to 500 computers. That’s crazy! So,
所以 为了找出这些攻击的共同点
to find out howcommon these attacks are,
以及我们是否应该担心
and whether we should be worried,
我和托德·比尔兹利进行了讨论 他是
I talked to Tod Beardsley, the research director
网络安全和入侵测试公司——Rapid7的研究总监
at cybersecurity and penetrationtesting company, Rapid7.
在网络基础技术中偶尔会有漏洞
– There are occasionally bugs in
这让攻击者得以
web-based technologiesthat allow attackers
打开你的摄像头 并且用它录像
to open your webcamand record video on it.
这是不常遇到的
They’re pretty far and few in between.
他向我解释了 这些网络漏洞
– [Ashley] He explained tome that these vulnerabilities
常常出现在Flash和Java里 而目前
often show up in Flash and Java, and at this point,
甚至在heml5中也有一个
there might even been one in html5.
最气的是你不会知道
What really sucks is that you won’t know
自己的摄像头是否被影响了 而且
if a website is affected, also,
黑客可以关掉你的摄像头灯
hackers can turn off your webcam’s light
这样你就无法得知自己是否已经被监视了
so you won’t actually know whether you’ve been compromised.
这种感觉真不好
That’s not great!
在浏览器里 任何想让你点击
– Anything that wants you to click
一个特殊地方的行为
in a very specific place in your browser,
都有作案的嫌疑
that would be very suspect.
在定位服务中 你可以见到更多
You see it a lot more now
比如
with location services, like,
“点击此处允许定位服务”
“click here to allow location service”,
那也是典型的控制摄像头的陷阱
that’s typically thecontrol on webcams as well.
你能做的不多 除了…
There’s not a lot you cando about it other than
(吧嗒嘴模仿贴胶带)
(clicks tongue to mimic sticky tape)
好的 所以
– Okay, so,
至少胶带能阻止某人通过视觉监视你
at least tape will stop someone from spying on you visually,
这让人稍微放心了一些 但是
that’s a relief. But how effective
遮挡摄像头有多有效?我们应该遮挡吗?
is covering our webcams,and should we do it?
遮挡摄像头是一件特别划算
– Having it covered is a super cheap,
特别简单的事情
super easy thing to do,
虽然不会给你带来很多回报
that also doesn’t get you a lot,
但至少它让你感觉好一些 不是吗?
but at least it makesyou feel better, right?
这对别人来说是一种信号
And it is a signal to other people
彰显你对安全的看法
that you think about security.
好的 所以托德说它
– Okay, so Tod says it ca
比较安全 但遮挡笔记本电脑的摄像头
n’t hurt, but covering your laptop camera
并不能真正解决更大的问题
doesn’t actually address the much bigger risk
那就是你的手机相机和麦克风
of your cellphone camera and microphone.
麦克风被黑大概和摄像头被黑一样可怕且涉罪
Microphone hacking is probably just as creepy and incriminating as a video.
我能记录房间里的对话
– I can record conversations in the room,
胶带并不能阻止我
that piece of tape is not gonna stop me.
我们对此进行了实际测试
– [Ashley] We actually tested this.
(电话响声)
(cellphone ringing)
[电话那头的女人]:你好
– [Woman On Phone] Hey.
你好 你能够试着把手机拿远些
– Hey, okay, so can you try to talk to me
和我讲话吗?
with your phone away from your face?
[电话那头的女人]:当然
– [Woman On Phone] Sure.
(电话静音噪声)
(microphone static)
[电话那头的女人]:这就是我谈话的正常音量
– [Woman On Phone] This isabout how loudly I would talk
如果我在房间里和某人对话
if I was having a conversation with someone in a room.
好的 我听得很清楚
– Okay, so I can hear you pretty perfectly meaning,
如果一个黑客黑掉了你的麦克风
if a hacker hadhacked into your microphone,
即使你用胶带封住它
even if you had tapeover it, here she would
黑客仍然可以听到你在说什么
still be able to hear what you’re saying.
我不忍告诉你真相
I hate to break it to you all,
但事实上相机和麦克风到处都是
but the reality is that cameras and microphones are
我们有多媒体有源音箱 智能手机
everywhere now; we have smart home speakers, cellphones,
笔记本电脑 智能冰箱
laptops, smart refrigerators,
甚至还有支持语音的电视遥控器
and even voice-enabled TV remotes
时刻聆听着我们
listening to us at all times.
除非你打算用胶带封住 或者物理性地
Unless you’re going to tape over, or physically
使这些相机或麦克风不能正常工作
disable every one of those cameras or microphones, you
不然你就还面临着风险
‘re still going to be at risk. But,
如果没什么其他(特别的情况)
if nothing else,
我们至少能用胶带阻止网络摄像头攻击
we can at least prevent webcam attacks with tape.
你会获得一些迷信的慰藉
– There is some superstitiouscomfort you get,
因为你一直都能看到封住摄像头的胶带
because you can see thecamera sticker all the time,
而每当你看见它就会想:“这样做就对了”
you’re looking at it andthink,”I’m doing it right”.
用胶带遮挡摄像头有一点自我安慰的嫌疑
It’s a little bit self-congratulatory to put the tape on the camera,
但它最终也意味着
but it does ultimately also mean that
你会一直寻求安全保障
you’re looking at securitycontrol all the time,
所以 你或许也会思考“我的密码应该设多长?”
so you might be thinking more about how long should my password be?
“我应该告诉那些人我的密码吗?”
Should I tell those people my password?
“我可以点击这个cPanel上的链接吗?”
Shall I click on this link in the cPanel?
我觉得这或许是值得的
I think that is probably valuable.
所以呢 用胶带遮住你的摄像头
– So go ahead, put tape over your camera.
这可能无法阻止黑客通过麦克风监听你
It might not stop hackers from listening through your microphone,
但至少能让我们感觉
but it’ll at least make us feel
更好一点 而且能防止晚上睡觉的时候 黑客监视我们
a little bit better, and prevent them from watching us sleep at night.
(电梯“叮”的声音)
(elevator dings)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

今天开始,提高自己的隐私防范意识。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

君越_

审核员

审核员 NA

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMbHlax92rQ

相关推荐