ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

应该向父母抱怨童年经历吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

应该向父母抱怨童年经历吗?

Should You Complain to Your Parents About Your Childhood?

认识你自己
应该告诉父母自己艰难的童年吗?
我越来越意识到
I’m realizing more and more about
我变成这样的原因
why I am the way I am
自打小时候起
from when I was really little and I could hear my mom
我就听到爸爸妈妈吵架
不是为了钱就是为了其他
and dad arguing like about money or something.
我没法跟他们交流这些
I can’t talk to them about that because
他们只想讨论鸡肉有多嫩
all they want to talk about is how tender the chicken is.
那才是个可以深入探讨的话题
That’s the idea of a deep chat.
你知道吗 每次我们一起吃饭
You know, every single time we’re eating,
总有人对肉的嫩度
someone who variably comes out of a comment
发表不同的看法
about the tenderness of the meat.
越长大 越容易发现
我们成年后遇到的许多困难
都源于童年的不顺
我之前从没真正注意到妈妈情绪低落
Mom was depressed and I never really focused on that.
但很明显 她确实心情不好
But it’s clear that she was and I think I’m man
我觉得作为男生的我如果有问题
if I had a problem that it was always a problem too much.
那就是问题太多了
我知道爸爸总是在争论
I know it dad were arguing all the time,
但很明显这没什么用
which obviously doesn’t help things.
我觉得这就是我有自信心问题的原因
I think that’s why I have these issues with confidence
就好像羞耻感一直跟随着我
and this whole like background of shame all the time and
可能也是为什么我有强迫症行为的原因
probably why I do this OCD type stuff and
这也可以解释我为什么酗酒 嗑药
explains drinking and explains drugs like.
成年人的心理健康很多都依赖于童年
对养育你的人来说
和他们讲这些是有风险的
哈 好嫩
Huh, it is very tender.
特别嫩
Extremely tender.
[放下刀叉的声音]
我们除了食物没聊过别的
We’re not talking about something other than the food.
每个周日我们都在这吃
Good. We come here every Sunday and we eat
聊的全都是食物
and all we talk about is the food.
我一直在看这本书
I’ve been reading this a lot and
它详细解释了
I think it explains a lot about
为什么事情总是不顺利
why things keep going wrong,
为什么我无法开始一段新的感情
why I can’t start a new relationship,
为什么我到处换工作
why works all over the place.
这是因为我没有得到最基本的爱
It’s because I haven’t received that
而它是每个人都需要的
bedrock of human love that everyone needs I…
额 我再去盛点菜
Um, I only want for more vegetable.
这也是我和Helmes最后会分手的原因
This is why I think me and I was broke up in the end.
Helmes?
Ernest.
你提她干什么?
What are you bringing here in for?
如果你愿意 我可以给你开瓶酒
Good open. I bought the one if you prefer.
原谅我刚才说话那么自信
Forgive I just had that confidence.
自信?这跟自信有什么关系?
Confidence? What’s that got to do with anything?
你要再来点冰淇淋吗?
Would you like some more ice cream?
我看心理医生看烦了
It’s tired to see a therapist.
那你下次找魔术师呗
Why not a magician next?
天哪!妈 这不是中世纪
God, mum, it’s not the Middle Ages.
这是很正常的事情
It’s a normal thing to do. It’s just good to have someone
能找人谈谈你的感受 其实是很好的事
to actually talk to about how are you feeling.
你跟他聊
You charge him.
这个月你没去钓鱼了吗?
Um, I’ve went been fishing anymore this month a.m.
不 我不是那个意思
No. I don’t mean that.

Hmm.
你Sarah阿姨前几天晚上在这里
Your aunt Sarah was here the other night.
她的亲戚刚上大学
Her relatives just got into University.
我说这些话没有恶意
I’m not saying these things to be mean.
也许你应该想一想再说话
Maybe you should think about it before opening your mouth.
我只是觉得用轻松 有建设性
I just think it’s good to have a song
且不加评判的谈话方式表达你的感受很好
like constructive non-blaming conversation about the way you feeling.
应该告诉你的
To fit up with the tell you.
也许你是对的
他们确实让你的童年过得很糟糕
但话说回来 如果他们那么容易就理解了
这个问题从开始就不会出现
他们或许已经做了最大的努力
– 现在多放些蔬菜进去- 好
Now put vegetables in here.
你一定要吃掉哦
Yeah. Ma’am make sure you leave them.
– 这样你会瘦一点- 我会的
-You’ll get a bit slim. -I want it.
你不能再胖了
You’re getting enough.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
也许对你童年影响最大的人
跟他们讲童年的事并不是特别好
我们需要把这些说给别人听
只不过不是父母……
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
是的 还好
Yeah. It was okay, sort of.
差不多……
是的 我们谈了
Yeah. We talked what we just doing really talked
我们刚才聊了一些
about that kind of stuff like
但我觉得刚才和父母聊的 不算是谈话
I just feel I was probably not conversation. I’m gonna have them my parents.
也许和你 和心理医生聊更好
Yeah. Probably better if it’s just me and you and therapists and you know that.
你懂的
嗯 你吃的鸡肉好吃吗?
Mm-hmm. Did get some pretty good chicken though?
非常嫩
Very tender.
这本书《那些不该告诉孩子们的事》
The dark truths in our book,
里面有残酷的真相
Things You Should Never Tell Children
也许不适合孩子们看
may not be suitable for children.
但是书中的幽默可以让我们成年人
But the book can offer solace humor and relief to
得到安慰和放松
the older ones among us.
详细内容请点击链接
Click the link to learn more.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如果你的童年很糟糕,向父母抱怨并不是个好办法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

简单快乐

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpnQg5FWCXI

相关推荐