ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

极端情况下缺水只能靠喝尿求生吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

极端情况下缺水只能靠喝尿求生吗?

Should You Actually Drink Your Own Pee To Survive?

希望这永远不会发生在你身上
Hopefully this never happens to you, but,
但是 让我们假设你被困在一个极端环境中
let’s say you found yourself in an extreme situation.
食物和水都没有了
You’re out of food and water,
而附近唯一的液体是
and the only liquid nearby is, well
(拉拉链声)
(zipper zips)
你自己的
your own.
(液体飞溅声)
(liquid splashing)
你听说过宇航员在太空中喝尿的事情
You’ve heard of astronautsdrinking urine in space,
但是他们有高科技过滤系统
but they have high techfiltration systems,
而你没有
and you don’t.
你最好的选择是直接喝下它
Your best option is to drink it straight
正如艾朗·罗斯顿
like Aron Ralston did when he was trapped
在被困峡谷的127小时里 他就是这样子做的
in a canyon for 127 hoursbefore escape and rescue.
罗斯顿这样做并幸存下来 你也应该如此 对吗?
If Ralston did it andsurvived, so should you, right?
在求生环境中 你是否应该喝尿?
Should you drink your pee in a survival situation?
这视具体情况而定
Depending on the environment,
一个成年人最多可以一周不摄入水分
an adult can survive up to one week without water,
三周不进食
and three weeks without food.
而当你脱水 生病 或两者都有时 生存时间大幅减少
But that window quickly narrows when you’re dehydrated, sick, or both.
为此 陆军有一份野外生存手册
For that reason, theArmy has a field manual
里面有此种情况下不能喝的东西的清单
which has a do not drinklist for such an occasion.
清单包括 鱼 果汁 血液
The list includes, fish juices, blood,
酒精 海水 当然 还有尿液
alcohol, seawater, and, yes, urine.
事实上 分析尿液的成分
In fact, when you break it down,
会发现它和海水差不多
urine isn’t that muchdifferent from sea water.
它通常是95%的水混合着
It’s usually around 95% water with a mix
钠 氯化物 尿素等代谢产物
of byproducts includingsodium, chloride, and urea.
与此相比 海水是96.5%的水混合着
Sea water by comparison is 96.5% water,
3.5%的钠和氯化物
and 3.5% sodium and chloride.
所以 喝尿基本上和喝海水差不多
So drinking urine is basicallylike drinking sea water.
它将使你脱水
It’s going to dehydrate you,
这与你希望的正好相反
which is the opposite of what you want.
更糟的是
To make matters worse,
如果你持续喝它 严重脱水
if you keep drinking it, the severe dehydration
会引发异常低血压
can trigger abnormally low blood pressure.
低血压意味着较少血液流向重要器官
Low blood pressure means lessblood flow to vital organs
如心脏 肺 以及肾脏
like your heart, lungs, and kidneys,
这最终会导致损伤或者衰竭
which can be damaged or fail as a result.
这真是太糟糕了
Not good.
尿素会给你增添麻烦
Adding to your trouble is that urea.
总而言之 尿素是废物
In a word, urea is waste.
它不应该出现在你身体里面
It’s not supposed to be in your body.
这也是为什么肾脏将它
That’s why your kidneys filter it out
从血液中过滤出 排入尿液中的原因
of your blood and into your urine,
一般不久之后 它就会离开你的身体
which ordinarily then leaves your system.
而如果你喝了尿液
But if you drink the urine instead,
肾脏就必须更加努力运行
your kidneys have to work harder
来过滤掉多余的尿素
to filter out that extra urea,
这会导致肾脏衰竭
which could lead to kidney failure. Again,
这也不妙
not good.
足够表明 喝尿
Suffice it to say, drinking urine
可能成为肾脏最坏的噩梦
may be your kidneys’ worst nightmare.
最糟糕的是 有细菌在里面
And to top it off, there’s the bacteria.
与普遍看法不同的是 尿液不是无菌的
Contrary to popular belief,urine is not sterile.
一项研究表明 尿液中至少包含85种不同细菌
According to one study, it contains at least 85 different bacterial species.
其中最常见的是葡萄球菌
Some of the most common areones like staphylococcus,
已知的是它会导致食物中毒
which is known to cause food poisoning,
还有通常在牙龈感染中被发现的放线菌
and actinomyces which iscommonly found in gum infections.
所以 在寻求救援时 除非你想要
So unless you want sore gums, nausea,
牙龈痛 犯恶心以及器官衰竭
and failing organs whileyou search for rescue,
最好避免喝尿
best avoid that urinecocktail all together.
你知道的最怪异的生存技巧是什么?
What’s the weirdestsurvival tip that you know?
在评论区写下来让我们知道吧 感谢观看
Let us know in the comments,and thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

讨论极端情况下是否能够靠喝尿求生

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

侧耳倾听

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTfbd6pnDvI

相关推荐