ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

逛逛日本的大商场 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

逛逛日本的大商场

Shopping at a Big Japanese Mall

大家好。我来自日本
Hello world. Where I’m From in Japan,
今天我来说日本的大商场是什么样的
this is what a big mall is like.
这些是什么?
What are these things?
疯狂动物园
Zootopia
扭蛋
Gacha gacha
头脑特工队
Inside Head.
恐龙
And a dinosaur.
还有这个,已经那个。
And this. And this.
Shin 你觉得这些衣服怎么样?
Shin, what do you think of those clothes?
我不知道
I don’t know.
哦~!
Ohhhhhhhh!
这是fast shoes(牌子名)的普通版
It’s just normal fast shoes.
我不喜欢
I don’t like them.
我找到了我的衬衫
I found my shirt.
这些很适合时髦的小孩穿
These are for cool kids.
她是Aiko二号。
She’s #2 Aiko.
没错
Yep.
风格相近。
That’s the #2 style.
我有件这样的衣服。
I have the #1.
这里是个商店
Ok, so this is a store,
你可以买到一些学习用品
where you can get some school supplies,
和别的酷炫之物
and some other cool stuff.
这些是水壶
These are water bottles.
这样的水壶真的可以带进学校吗?
Are you actually allowed to bring this to school?
当然可以,像那些普通铅笔和别的东西都可以啦
Yeah, well some of the, like, normal pencils and stuff.
或者是水瓶
Or like water bottles.
我想要这些猫咪 全都要
I want those kitties. All of them!
不可以
No
猫咪!
Kitties!
Shin有的猫咪你想要吗?
What about the kitties that Shin has?
不,你不能这样做。
No, you’re not allowed to.
我发现了妖怪手表。
I find Yo-kai Watch.
妖怪warunyan
Yo-kai Warunyan
你真的想买这个带进学校吗??
And do you actually buy this for school ?
是的,它叫renrakuchou
Yeah, it’s called renrakuchou.
你可以在上面写上计划表
And, you write, like, you write your schedule in it.
手帕
Handkerchiefs.
你用它们干什么?
What do you use them for?
洗手之类的
Like washing your hands and stuff.
我们看到一些漂亮的钢笔 铅笔盒
So we see some nice pencil cases, some nice pens,
还有铅笔…带这些进学校可以吗?
some nice pencils… Are all those things you bring to school?
可以带 但是这种铅笔盒
Yeah, but the pencil cases we’re not allowed to bring
是不允许带进学校的
those kinds of pencil cases.
为什么?
How come?
嗯……我也不太清楚,但学校是这样规定的。
Well, I don’t really know, but it’s the rule.
Aiko ,那是谁?
Aiko, what is this guy?
Hoppe chan
Hoppe chan.
谁?
Who?
Hoppe chan
Hoppe chan.
他是干嘛的啊?
What does he do?
无关紧要的人
Nothing!
妖怪奖章。
Yo-kai medals.
投入硬币
And crush the money.
我会得到什么?
And what did I get?
哦!是这个!是这个2号!
Oh, it’s this guy! Number 2!
这是我得到的“妖怪”。
This is the Yo-Kai I got.
这种不适合我
So, number one that’s not good.
这是给小孩子的 超袖珍
It’s for little kids, it’s a tiny one.
对,我刚才就在那边看到它的
Yeah, I can just see there.
还有数字2…哎,你别走
And number two. You, ah, wait.
我要呆在这,你去那呆着
I will stand here and you stay there.
我明白了
I can see.
把门开开 让我们看看是有多袖珍
Open the door, see how tiny it is.
这是婴儿专用马桶!
It’s a baby toilet!
没错!
Yep!
然后这些是婴儿专用的水槽
Okay, and those are baby sinks.
我不是婴儿
I’m not a baby.
你以前在洗手间看到过这些吗?
Have you seen these in bathrooms before?
没有过
No.
那你在洗手间看到过这个吗?
Have you seen this in a bathroom before?
看到过
Yes.
那你在洗手间见过和这一样小的吗
Have you ever seen a small, little one like that in the bathroom?
没,从没见过
No, I never saw it.
我真惊呆了
I was really surprised.
我不明白为什么你在地上需要这个东西,但是…
I don’t know why you need one on the ground, but…
他们有
They have one.
你曾经在洗手间里见过它吗?
Have you seen this in the bathroom before?
见过
Yep.
你试过坐上去吗?
Have you tried sitting in one?
是的,我坐不上。
No, I can’t.
因为这是成年人专用的厕所。
And this is the daddy toilet.
对。
Yeah.
你曾经用过洁厕灵吗?
Have you used the toilet seat cleaner before?
是的,我妈妈说你必须要用
Yep. My mummy says you have to use it.
(不然)她就快疯了。
(If you don’t) she’s going to be crazy.
还好,那里有块香皂。
This one’s lucky, there’s actually soap in there.
他们中的一部分人是不用香皂的,是吗?
Some of them don’t have soap, right?
哦,确实如此。
Oh yeah.
这家日本商场有多大?
How big is this Japanese mall?
五栋楼,每栋三层。
It’s 3 floors and 5 big buildings.
哦,天哪
Oh no!
哦,唷
Oh, phew!
顺便问一下,这里的冰淇淋怎么样?
How was the ice cream by the way?
非常美味!我吃过绿茶口味的,
It’s yummy! I got green tea ice cream.
Shin吃的是草莓口味的。
And Shin got strawberry.
你想尝一个吗?啊……
You want to try it? Ahhhh!
非常棒!
It’s good!
那么,这里有多少有座的餐厅呢?
So how many sit down restaurants were there?
你记得吗?
Do you remember?
不,我忘了。
No, I don’t.
这里有整层的餐厅座位可供你坐
They had a whole floor of restaurants for you to sit down in.
哇哦,这么多
Wow, that’s a lot.
然后他们会去一个美食广场,那也是我们在这期节目中去的最后一个地方。
And then they have a food court, which we’ll go to at the end of the video.
你在那玩过吗?
Did you get to play here?
没有。
Nope.
哦,那太遗憾了!
Oh, that’s so sad!
因为爸爸不允许我去。
Because daddy says no.
妈妈觉得这顶帽子戴起来很酷
Mummy thought the hat looked cool.
对,她认为什么都酷
Yeah, she thinks everything is cool.
这里有许多的大头鱼。
There are more brain fish there.
Aiko,Shin,这是什么啊?
Aiko, Shin, what is that?
大头鱼,它们有大大的眼睛
A brain fish, and they have a fish is so, big eyes.
我发现了这个问题,可是我不知道如何用英语表达
I find this thing, I don’t know how to say it in English.
我们找到了Nemo
And we find Nemo!
小尼莫,尼莫的爸爸,尼莫的孩子。
Junior Nemo, Nemo’s Dad, and Nemo’s Kid.
啊,伶俐又快。
Ah, cute but fast.
这个地方是哪
What is this place?
是一个宠物店
This is a pet place.
喔,那是一只昂贵的猫?
Wow, that’s an expensive cat?
是的
Yes.
它好像是,嗯…八九千加元吧
That’s like, umm… 8 or 9 thousand Canadian dollars.
哇!
Wow!
太贵了!
Very expensive.
但它真的很可爱!
But it’s so cute!
是的。
Yeah.
我不知道我该如何看待这家宠物店。
I don’t know how I feel about pet malls.
你们注意到了吗?这儿只有小狗和小猫。
They only have puppies and kitties. Did you notice that?
嗯。
Yeah.
所以,我想我更愿意去领养机构领养一只猫。
So, I think I’d rather go to an adoption agency and get a cat.
所以你可以适当救助它们。
So you can kind of save them.
对。
Yeah.
这是宠物治疗用具。
This is pet treats.
这些是为狗狗们提供的吗?
These are for doggies?
还有给猫咪用的?
And they have kitty one’s too!
3400美元?
¥3,400?
这块蛋糕上有米奇!
This one has Mickey!
这比你们平常在商店买的贵多了。
That’s more expensive than a cake you can buy in a store sometimes.
对啊!
Yeah!
你想尝尝它吗?
Would you try that food?
不想。
No.
祝你生日快乐!
Happy birthday to you!
不过它看上去比较美味,不是吗?
Looks kind of good though, doesn’t it?
啊…嗯,是的,
Hmm… well, yeah.
你觉得这些猫真的开心吗?
Do you think these cats had fun?
我不知道,因为Shin…喜欢摸它们的尾巴
I don’t know, because Shin, like, touched tails
打扰小猫,所以…我也不知道小猫喜不喜欢。
and bugged the kitties, so I don’t know if they like it.
那些小猫可爱吗?
Were these kitties cute?
是的!
Yep!
几只小猫朝我走来,它们真的好可爱。
Some kitties came to me and they were so cute.
我喜欢这只猫,它的毛很软而且颜色也很漂亮。
And I like this kitty. He’s really fluffy and I like the colour.
多少人允许进来,你记得吗?
How many people are allowed in? Do you remember?
啊…这个…两个家庭的人数还是…?
Well, like, 2 families or something?
我觉得这里最多允许一次进六个家庭的人。
I think there’s a maximum of six people at a time.
哦。
Oh.
所以我们地等两个半小时来看看小猫。
So we had to wait 2 and a half hours just to see the kitties.
嗯。
Yeah.
这块布是干什么的?
So what’s the cloth for?
擦桌子的。
For our table.
我拿着我的东西就像个女服务员一样。
I’m like a waitress with my thing.
快点!
Fast!
Shin的蜂鸣器响了。
So Shin’s buzzer beeped.
你能把它递给一位女士吗?
And you give it to a lady?
可以。
Yep.
然后你去取一下你的食物。
And then you get your food.
好的。
Yeah!
真好吃!
It’s so yummy!
我能来点吗?
Can I eat some?
Shin是喜欢这么做。
Shin always likes doing this.
对,他确实是这样。
Yeah, he does.
好烫,你小心点。
It’s hot, so be careful.
问一下,这个汉堡好吃吗?
How was the burger by the way?
很好吃!
It was yummy…
但是我想吃washoku。
but I wanted to eat washoku.
washoku意思是日本料理。
And washoku means Japanese food.
我不是那么饿,所以我想分一点。
I wasn’t that hungry, so I wanted to share.
好,那么我们一起吃这个,行吗?
Okay, yeah, we shared it. Right?
可以。
Yep.
所以擦桌子是你经常做的吗?
And so you clean the table? Is that common?
嗯…在美食广场,服务生并不会来打扫它们。
Yeah, well the food court, they don’t actually clean it.
如果店铺完工的话,他们也许会来打扫,但是…
Well, if the shop is done, well they will like clean it, but…
他们通常不会做的。
they usually don’t.
所以我们去了多少地方并在那拍了照片?
So how many of these did we go to and take pictures in front of?
应该是…17,或者是…18?
Like 17 or something, or 18?
嗯,我觉得是18个。
Yeah, I think 18.
如果你看着Shin,你会发现他在照片里是那么的有趣。
Shin is pretty funny in all of these, if you look at him.
是的。
Yep.
你只要平常地站着,看着Shin 。
You’re just standing normally, and look at Shin.
哈哈。
Haha.
现在是晚上几点,你记得吗?
What time of night was this, do you remember?
像7点?
Like, 7?
不,我觉得像是晚上9点
No, I think it was like 9 o’clock at night.

Wow.
你们看上去很累啊。
You guys were pretty tired.
但是我喜欢,噢,看这些餐馆里的照片,它们真的很酷
But I was like, oh, look at all these restaurant pictures, they’re really cool.
我们一起在餐馆前面拍张照片吧
Let’s go take pictures in front of them all.
好的
Yep.
你看到Shin的眼睛了吗
Did you see Shin’s eyes?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得那个像拉面一样的东西看上去很酷。
I thought that ramen thing is so cool.
17了!差不多结束了。
17! Almost done.
感谢收看!我们下期见!拜拜!
Thanks for watching! See you next time! Bye!
你们那儿的商场是怎么样的呢?
What are malls like where you’re from?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiV7cP3-NYk

相关推荐