ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

SHED.MOV – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

SHED.MOV

SHED.MOV

[尖叫声]
[screaming]
看 姐妹们 我终于有可爱标记了
Look! Girls, I finally got my cuties mark.
我有我的可爱标记了 姐妹们
I got my cuties mark, girls.
姐妹们?
Girls?
你们去哪了?
Where’re you going?
[踩压声]
[boom]
[哈哈哈……]
[Ha ha ha ha…]
叭叭叭叭叭叭叭叭……
Ba ba ba ba ba…
她她她她她……
Shi shi shi shi…
叭叭叭叭叭叭……她她她她她她……
Ba ba ba ba…Shi shi shi shi…
哇呜哇呜 等等伙计们
Wow wow wow. Wait all guys. Wow.
我们在这干嘛?
So what we doing here?
暮光闪闪说我们要找一个叫
Twilight said we have to find something called
军用头盔的东西
the Helments of Armory.
我们去小蝶的小屋看看
We have to look in Fluttershy’s shed.
等等 小蝶说去她小屋的人会怎么样?
Wait a minutes. Didn’t Fluttershy say something about people going in her shed?
嗯……
Umm…
[音乐]
[music]
嘿 小蝶 来和我们转瓶子玩吗?
Yoo Flutteershy, you want to play spin the bottle with us?
呵呵呵 得了吧 哥们
Um hum hum. Come on you guys.
别逗我了 我害羞
Don’t tease me, I am shy.
呵呵呵
Um hum hum.
离我的小屋远点
Stay out of my shed.
嘿哥们 想胖揍一顿小蝶吗?来吧
Yoo one boy, you wanna go hang out with Fluttershy?Okay.
[打斗声]
[whomp]
去你的蠢货 欢迎来小马屋 砰砰砰
Take that you stupid con, yeah welcome to ponytail faggot. bottolebom.
呜呜呜 行行好哥们
Um hum hum, come on guys.
你们赢了 不要靠近我的小屋好吗?
You really caught me. Stay out of my shed, okay?
今年的舞会女王是
And this year’s prom queen is:
小蝶
Flutteershy.
哦我的天 我真是太开心了 我真是爱死自己了
Oh my god, now that I’m warm this: I finally like myself.
哟来让她彻头彻尾红一次
Yoo this is gonna to be so totally fucking red.
噢……
Ohhhh
大家快看 小蝶全身湿透了
Hey guys, look, Flutteershy is all wet.
[笑声]
[laughing]
耶嘿 是我泼的 蠢货 我的功劳
Yoo, that’s my parry dumb bitch, that my parry
[狂笑声]
[laughing]
停下来!不要笑了!不要再笑我了!
No! Don’t laugh at me! Stop laughing at me!
离我的小屋远点
Stay out of my shed.
我没听错的话 她说的是她永远欢迎我们去她的小屋吧
I think she said were always welcome in her shed.
[开门声]
[door open]
[打开灯]
[turn on light]
兔脑角
Bunny Brain Corner
天呐
Oh my god.
看这些杂志
Look at all this reports.
牛逼
Swag.
伙计们 小蝶肯定还有许多恐怖艺术品
Man. Flauttershy sure had a lot of weird arts.
说的对 你还能指望总不说话的小婊砸在森林里和小动物玩吗?
Yeah but what you expect from some quiet bitch who spends all time in wood with small wooden creatues.
没错 真是个怪人
Yeah, what a freak.
[笑声]
[laughing]
天呐 看看她对小呆做了什么
Oh god, look what she did to Derpy.
她把她做成了一个
She turn her into a
装饰品
decorative
烤炉保险罩
Roaster Cozy
嘿……
Hey Hey Heeey
我跟你们说了进我小屋的后果了吧?
What I tell you all about come in me shed?
好吧 我们死定了
Well, we were fucked.
[打响指]
[snap]
随他去吧 伙计们
Take it aways, fellows.
[音乐]
[music]
让我来为你们高歌一首
I’m gonna sing a song for you
#来给你们点颜色看看#
#I’m gonna show you things on to#
#来吧坐下 我亲爱的 像往常一样#
#So have a sit, my dear, and if it’s all the same#
#靠后来 放轻松#
#Just sit back, and relax#
#让我尝尝你的脑#
#Wanna eat your brain#
#啦啦啦啦啦吃脑子咯#
#La la la la eat brain#
#脑脑脑#
#brain brain brain#
#啦啦啦吃脑子咯#啊……
#La la la la eat brain#Ahhhhh
#啦啦啦吃脑子咯#
#La la la eat brain#
[警笛声]
[sirening]
停下来 停下来 干什么呢?
All right, all right. What’s going on in here?
额……
Hum
就像是现在看上去的这样?
This is what it looks like?
[笑声]
[laughing]
[鼓掌声]
[clapping]
为什么最近这么多稀奇古怪的事
Why have things been so wiredly around here Lately
我爸爸让我把玻璃杯放在下体
My daddy makes me put glass in my vagina.
哦 好吧 祝你好运吧
Yeah, okay. Well, good luck with that.
[尖叫声]
[screaming]
您刚刚看到的只是小马宝莉的网上模仿版啦
You just watched an animated parody of my little pony on the internet.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

小马宝莉毁三观版,略重口味,你们应该会喜欢?

听录译者

Pinochino

翻译译者

Rosalind

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH-yA8U2XgI&t=3s

相关推荐