ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

性骚扰常见性,超乎想象 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

性骚扰常见性,超乎想象

Sexual Assault Is Way More Common Than You Think | Her Shorts x Planned Parenthood | RIOT

强奸文化:正确视之 莫以为然

你好 我是来采访一位叫杰瑞米的先生的
Hi, I’m here to interview someone named Jeremy
是为我正在做的一部关于强奸文化的短片
for a short film that I’m doing about the existence of rape culture.
我就是杰瑞米
Yes I’m Jeremy.
您来对地方了
You’re in the right place.
我们就差一个人了
We’re just waiting on one more.
不好意思 迟到啦
Sorry I’m late.
路上堵得像地狱一样
Traffic was hell.
这位是恶魔先生
This is the devil.
我是他的辩护人
I’m his advocate,
关于这个充满争议的强奸文化
and regarding the controversial subject of rape culture,
我们有几个问题要问
we just have a few questions.
哦……
Ooooh.
强奸文化


Ooh.
我知道了
I get it.
好吧 你是恶魔的辩护人
Okay so, you’re the devil’s advocate and you’re
你对强奸文化这件事存在疑问
here to question the existence of rape culture.
那您请吧
Go on.
好的 首先呢
Well, first of all,
恶魔先生希望声明 他是反对强奸的
the devil would like to make it very clear that he is anti-rape.
即使恶魔也明白 强奸是罪恶的
Even the devil knows that rape is bad.
行吧
Okay.
但是“强奸文化”这个词
But the term “rape culture” just
听起来好像刻意地在指出
feels like a trendy phrase to mean
所有男人都超级支持强奸的
that all men are super pro-rape.
强奸文化这个词是用来表示
Rape culture is a term designed to show
社会上那些把性暴力常态化
the ways that sexual violence is normalized and
并且淡化的行为
trivialized in our society.
它可以来自任何地方
This can be anything
我们讲的笑话里 看的电影里
from the jokes we tell, the movies we watch
以及某些从时代广场买的T恤
to certain choice T-shirts sold in Times Square
甚至是来自某些法律
and even to some laws.
可是你说强奸被常态化是什么意思呢?
But what do you mean rape is normalized?
它并不普遍 它发生得可不多
It’s not normal, it doesn’t happen a lot,
而且我们什么时候把强奸犯定义成禽兽了?
and when does we label rapists as monsters?
首先它发生得可真不少
First of all it does happen a lot.
平均每98秒就会有一个美国人遭受性骚扰
On average an American is sexually assaulted every 98 seconds.
喔 这我还真不知道
Oh, I did not know that.
抱歉
Sorry.
其次 不只是那些禽兽实施了强奸和性骚扰
And second of all, rape and sexual assault are not just committed by monsters.
我们多年来却一直这么以为
For years we did think that.
我们以为做出性犯罪行为的只有那些
We thought that rape and sex crimes were only committed by
被性欲驱使 精神错乱的男人
men literally driven insane by sex.
他们被送进精神机构而不是监狱
They were put in mental institutions instead of prisons.
现在我们知道这不是真的
But now we know that’s not true.
不只是精神错乱的男性会进行性犯罪
It’s not just insane men who commit sex crimes.
各种人都有这种可能性
It’s all sorts of people.
可以是朋友 同事
It’s friends, it’s co-workers,
还可能是其他方面看上去很正直的公民
it’s otherwise upstanding citizens,
所有你能想到的人都可能做出这种事
like everyone you could think of.
我们也了解到
And also we now know that
性犯罪不只是被性欲驱动
sex crimes aren’t just motivated by sex,
权力也会作俑
they’re also motivated by power.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
好主意
Good points.
你饿吗?
Are you hungry?
不不 谢了
No, no thank you.
那这个“强奸文化”是什么意思?
But what do you mean “rape culture”?
我们的文化视强奸为恶
Our culture labels rape as bad.
我可没怎么见过有人说出
I don’t see a lot of people going around saying,
“强奸 棒极了!”这种话
“Yay, rape!”
是的 可我是说社会上有很多
No, but I mean there are so many examples
将强奸与性骚扰常态化
of ways that rape and sexual assault are normalized
和淡化的案例
and trivialized in our society.
比如 我立马想到的
Like off the top of my head,
像《Blurred Lines》这样的歌
songs like Blurred Lines that say
说一个女人只是在欲拒还迎
a woman wants it, even though she says she doesn’t.
还有那些单口喜剧俱乐部里的陈腐笑话
Trite jokes in stand-up clubs
在女人的饮料里加迷奸药多有趣之类的
about how funny it is to put a roofie in a woman’s drink.
还有 我们选的那个总统
The fact that we elected a president who
甚至吹嘘自己不经女性同意
bragged about grabbing women’s
就去抓她们的生殖器
genitals without their consent.
警察会去问性侵受害者
And police who ask rape victims
她们被侵犯时穿了什么衣服
what they were wearing when they were raped.
那那些诬告又该怎么说呢?
But what about the times there are false accusations?
强奸文化可能会引发“女巫审判”
Rape culture might encourage a witch-hunt.
是吧 老恶?
Right D?
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
诬告确实会发生
So false accusations do happen,
但真的非常少见
but really rarely.
尽管最近更多人对性侵受害者们表示支持
So despite the recent support for victims of sexual violence to come forward,
站出来的受害者依旧承受许多非议
it still sucks to do so.
原告往往比被告承受更多的屈辱
I mean accusers are often stigmatized more than the people they are accusing.
人们总是质疑受害者
People try to discredit them,
说她们通过撒谎来获得关注或者讹诈钱财
they say they’re lying to get attention or to get money,
受害者不得不反复揭开内心的伤疤
and they have to relive their trauma by telling their story
一遍一遍又一遍地叙述受害经历
over and over and over again.
因此在最近一连串的性骚扰案件中
It’s the reason a lot of people have chosen to remain anonymous
很多受害者选择了匿名指控
when coming forward with the recent wave of sexual harassment allegations.
但在批评这种性侵的文化时
But if you blame a culture for rape,
你牵扯到了所有男性
then you implicate all men.
那岂不是转移了对真正的强奸犯的谴责了吗?
Doesn’t that take away the blame from actual rapists?
不 并没有
No, no it doesn’t.
在承认“强奸文化”存在的同时
Rape culture can exist
人们也应该对自己的行为负责
and people can also be held responsible for their actions.
杰瑞米 看着我
Jeremy, look at me.
就看着我
Don’t, just look at me.
恶魔会让你以为所有事都非黑即白
The devil would have you believe that things are black and white.
一件事要么对 要么错
That if one side is right, other side must be wrong.
可并不是这样
But that’s not true.
我有话要说
I have something to say.
恶魔先生 您不必多言
Hey, devil you don’t have to talk.
你雇我就是干这个的
That’s what you pay me for.
令我困惑的是
The thing that bothers me is that
我从没听过有谁对从性骚扰中脱身的男性表示同情
I never hear about empathy towards men who survived sexual assault.
人们总是拿“监狱里的强奸”开玩笑
I mean people make prison and rape jokes all the time
当我们在电影里看到
and we laugh at movies
一个老女人夺走一个少年的初夜时也会哈哈笑
where a much older woman takes a lucky teenager’s virginity.
我觉得认为男人“每时每刻都有性冲动”不过是种假设
I mean it’s just assumed that men want it all the time without exception.
如果一名男性遭到性骚扰
And if a man is assaulted by someone,
他就会被视为窝囊废
then he’s seen as a wimp.
我这样说可能有点怪 不过你说的很对
This is weird to say but devil you make a great point.
强奸文化对人的影响不分性别
Rape culture affects people of all genders,
不论是何种性别
and everyone no matter the gender
所有人都应该对他们的性暴力行为负责
should be held responsible for their actions regarding sexual violence.
哎呀呀 我还以为你啥都知道呢
La-di-da, I guess you have all the answers.
没 没有
No I do not.
这是一个非常 非常复杂的问题
This is a really, really complicated issue
尤其是当你考虑到
especially when you take into account things
男权 权力和特权等因素
like patriarchy and power and privilege
以及这些因素的综合影响时
and how all those systems work together.
没人能给出完美的答案
No one has all the answers.
哇哦
Wow.
我今天真的受益匪浅
I really learned a lot today.
我也是
So did I.
我知道了恶魔真的存在
I mean I learned that the devil is real.
我正在接受这一事实
Which I’m just, I’m just now taking in.
啊!!!
Ahhhhhh!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

恶魔来到人间,讨论关于强奸文化的正确与否……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

伽卡

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLTN558ewqo

相关推荐