未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

罗娜和芝麻街甜饼怪教你做甜点

Sesame Street: Rosanna Pansino and Cookie Make a Snack!

《芝麻街:爱上学习》
Well, you know what, Rosanna,
你知道吗 Rosanna
me so happy to be here in your kitchen.
我特别开心能来你的厨房
– Wow. – You know why?
– 哇哦 – 你知道为什么吗?
Because me love to learn about cooking.
因为我想要学习烹饪
– You do, really? – Yeah.
– 真的吗? – 真的
You like to cook, Cookie Monster?
甜饼怪 你居然会喜欢烹饪?
Me love… you kidding?
我喜欢…… 你在说笑吧
Me love to cook.
我当然喜欢烹饪
Me make cookies.
我会做饼干
Me make cookie casserole,
我会用焙盘烤饼干
cookie cacciatore,
会做砂锅烩饼
cookie Parmesan.
还有帕尔马干酪曲奇饼干
Aha, I’m noticing a theme here.
啊哈 我注意到它们有个共同的主题
Yeah, yeah, but today you know what?
是的 但你知道吗
Me want to learn how to make a quick snack,
今天我想学做快餐
yeah, for… you know when me on the go.
因为…… 我总是很忙
We are gonna be making a slightly deconstructed
我们要做的是改版后的
PB and J sandwich
花生酱果酱三明治
Decon what?
改什么?
Deconstructed, it just means we’re gonna be
改版 就是说我们今天
using the ingredients in a different way today.
要用不同的方式来烹饪食材
Oh. Okay, sure, why not?
哦 当然没问题
As long as it wind up in me tummy,
只要它被我吃进肚子里
you can do any order you want.
你想做什么就做什么
Yeah, it’s really easy.
真的很简单
There’s only three ingredients.
只需用到三种食材
The three ingredients that you’ll need
你要用到的这三种食材是
will be some wholewheat pitas…
全麦皮塔饼
Oh, pita, yummy.
哦 皮塔饼 好吃
– Oh, oh, oh, oh… – Whoa, whoa, whoa?
– 哦哦哦哦…… – 哦哦哦 哦什么?
Wait, wait, we gotta wait.
等等 我们还要用呢
– Oh,sorry. – Because this is only the first ingredient.
– 哦 抱歉 – 因为这才是第一种食材
– We gotta wait til it’s all together. – Me got it.
– 我们要等到菜都做齐了 – 我知道了
The second ingredient is gonna be some organic peanut butter…
第二种食材是有机花生酱
– Or you can you use… – Oh peanut butter delicious.
– 你也可以用…… – 哦 花生酱 好香!
– Oh, oh, oh, wait, wait wait. – Oh yeah, sorry, right.
– 哦 等等 – 哦 抱歉 好的
Also if you don’t want to use peanut butter
如果你不想用花生酱
you can also use sunflower butter or almond butter,
也可以用葵花黄油或杏仁黄油
whatever you’d like. It’s up to you.
随你喜欢 你自己看着办
And then the third ingredient is going to be raisins.
第三种食材是葡萄干
Oh boy. Me just going to have a little bit.
哦天 我只尝一点点
– Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. – Yes.
– 哦 等等等等等等 – 好吧
So the first thing you’re gonna do
首先要做的就是
is to take a spoon of the peanut butter
取一勺花生酱
– and we’re just gonna spread it on the top of your pita.
– Oh,boy.
– 涂在皮塔饼上面 – 哇哦
– You can actually help me with this next step. – Oh, good.
– 你可以帮助我完成下一步 – 好的
I’m gonna give you the raisins.
给你葡萄干
Yup, what me do with them?
我要做什么?
And we’re gonna sprinkle them on top of the pita.
我们要把它们撒在皮塔饼上
Sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle, just make them rain.
撒啊撒 就像下雨一样
– OK, you just… – Yeah just a few.
– 没问题 你只要…… – 是的 只要几粒
– Oh, look! It raining raisins. – Look at that right there. Yes!
– 哦 瞧!下葡萄干雨了 – 看准了地方 好啦!
– Ta-dah! – Ta-dah!
– 当当当当! – 当当当当!
Here’s a quick and healthy snack that we made today.
这就是我们今天做的又快又健康的零食
It is my take on peanut butter jelly sandwiches
在花生酱果酱三明治上
with a little twist.
加了一点儿料
We’ve got peanut butter, and instead of the jelly,
我们用了花生酱没用果酱
we have some raisins.
还加了些许葡萄干
You know what they look like?
你知道它们像什么吗?
– Cookie! – That’s right.
– 曲奇饼! – 没错
– [loud munching] – Oh, oh! [laughs]
– [大声咀嚼] – 哦哦![笑]
– Oh they so delicious, you know what? – Huh?
– 哦 太好吃了 你知道吗? – 嗯?
Me can eat this whole tray of them.
我可以吃掉整整一盘
– You’ve earned it. – Yeah!
– 这是你应得的 – 真的吗!
– Yeah,you have. – Ok.
– 是的 – 好吧
I say go for it, you’ve been patient this whole time.
不得不说 这期间你一直都很有耐心
– And now… – It’s a little sticky from the…
– 而现在…… – 有点粘手啊这个……
– Is it sticky from the peanut butter? – From the peanut butter.
– 花生酱粘手吗? – 这个花生酱
– You know me just gonna eat it off my hand. – OK.
– 我刚把它从我手上舔掉 – 好吧
[loud munching]
[大声咀嚼]
Look you guys, it looks like a cookie.
你们看 它看起来像块曲奇饼
[loud munching]
[大声咀嚼]
Before we can cook,every great big chef needs ta-dah!
每个伟大的烹饪大师烹饪前都需要 这个!
A great big chef’s hat!
一顶大厨的厨师帽!
Am I cool? [laughs]
我酷不酷?[笑]
And, oh a cook book.
还有 一本食谱
– As you guys can see, my special guest today is cookie monster. – Yes
– 如你们所见 今天的特别嘉宾是甜饼怪 – 是的
– The Cookie Monster. – That’s me.
– 甜饼怪 – 就是我
I can’t believe you’re in my kitchen
真不敢相信你会在我的厨房里
and we’re gonna bake together.
我们还要一起烘焙
– [gasp] We’re going to bake cookies? – Yes.
– [倒抽气] 我们要烤饼干了吗? – 是的
Oh boy oh boy oh boy! Me no can wait for cookies.
哦 太激动了!我迫不及待要吃饼干了

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

白学家,求打

翻译译者

D.M.

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG9yMb-K62g

相关推荐