未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

说真的?

Seriously - Cyanide & Happiness Shorts

那儿有个停车位
There’s a spot over there
[急刹车声]
[screech]
不 天哪 什么情况?这样都行?
No, God. Seriously? SERIOUSLY?
那是我们的停车位!混蛋!
That’s our spot! What a jerk
-你好!我们预定了座位-啊 抱歉 你们晚了70秒
– Hi! We have a reservation – Oh, I’m sorry. You’re seventy seconds late
所以我们刚刚把你们预定的桌位给了那个人
We gave your table over that guy over there
我去 你逗我?那是我们的桌位!你们怎么能这样?
-Oh, are you kidding me? That’s our table! C’MON! Are you serious?
我靠 说真的 你逗我吗?那是我老婆!
Oh. Seriously, are you kidding me? That’s my wife!
哦 你们在干嘛?你居然在这和我老婆上床!妈的!
Oh, what are you doing? It’s all you got your ding-dong all up in here. C’mon, dangit!
[敲法槌] 我判决 你的一半财产归你的妻子
-I hear by rule that half of your assets go to your wife
另一半归那边的男人
And the other half to that man over there
啊 法官啊 你不可能是说真的什么情况 那是我的财产!我靠!
– Oh, judge. Can’t be serious. C’mon, that’s my stuff! Oh, Jeez
好吧 就这样了 我什么都没有了
– Well, this is it. I have nothing left
[受到惊吓]
*gasps*
哇你他妈是认真的?[摔凳子] 那是我的上吊绳子!天哪 他妈的!
Woah, you freakin serious? C’mon, that’s my death. Oh, Jeez. Shuddamit.
詹姆士·巴索罗米·克莱索·纳吉特是个有趣的人
– James Batholomy Cratsle Nugget was an interesting man.
他偷了我们的心和我们的停车位
He stole our hearts and our parking spaces.
他的家人会非常想念他的
He will be dearly missed by his family
[急刹车声]
*screech*
哈哈!耶!我赢了!我终于赢了!这个坟是我的了!都是我的!草泥m……[碾碎声]
– Haha! Yeah! I won! I finally won! This grave is mine! All mine, motherf…

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你永远不知道你的人生会有多悲剧——不过总比视频里的这个人好一些

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

reggie

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFO9EiXFG4c

相关推荐