未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何欣赏艺术作品?

See Think Wonder | How to Look at Art

NATIONAL GALLERIES SCOTLAND
苏格兰国家美术馆
How to look at art
如何欣赏艺术作品
A guide for schools
一份给学校的指南
We invited two school groups
我们邀请了两组学生
to the Scottish National Gallery of Mondern Art
来到苏格兰国家现代艺术馆
to examine different artworks they had never seen before
深度领略那些他们未曾见过的种种艺术作品
and then we asked them what they thought
然后我们询问了他们的想法
Interesting… crazy…
有趣 疯狂
I’ve never seen something like that before.
我之前从未见过这种东西
Mysterious…
神秘
Colourful…
五彩缤纷
It made me feel confused.
感觉困惑
Beautiful.
好看
Why is she naked?
她为什么赤身裸体?
The first thing we do
欣赏艺术作品时
when we look at the artwork
我们要做的第一件事
is just really to look at it properly
就是好好地观察它
we start by asking the most basic of questions
我们从最基本的问题开始
which is what can you see in the picture
你在画作中可以看到什么
The next stage is we think about what the painting reminds us of.
接下来思考这幅画让我们想起什么
The third part of the process
过程的第三步
is more to do with the imagination
更多地与我们的想象力有关
and wondering about if we can expand
思考是否能够进一步描述
on the descriptions of what we’ve seen.
我们所看到的东西
One of the paintings reminded me of a jigsaw puzzle
有一幅画让我想到了拼图游戏
I thought it was really cluttered and
我觉得它乱糟糟的
it took me a long time to like get my own idea of what was happening
我花了很长时间才搞清楚状况
and had to really analyse it.
而且不得不仔细观察它
It looked joyful
它看起来很欢乐
and made me feel weird.
让我觉得怪怪的
The blue shapes kinda reminded me of raindrops falling down a window.
蓝色的图形有点让我联想到 落在窗户上的雨滴
One of them reminded me of a strawberry.
其中一幅让我想到了草莓
I saw a chicken nugget and I saw a dog.
我看到了一个鸡块和一只狗
I thought was quite intriguing
我很好奇
cuz I didn’t really know what was going on
因为实际上我并不知道发生了什么
and everyone had their own idea about it.
每个人对此都有自己的想法
When you actually look at it for ten minutes or so
当你真的盯着它看上十分钟左右
and actually take everything in
并且真的将其一览无余
it kind of makes you think more about the painting.
你对这幅画就会有更多的思考
We were thinking about different senses,
我们在想象不同的感觉
jumping into the painting,
置身于画中
thinking about how it might smell, taste,
想象它闻起来 尝起来会是怎样
what noises might be there,
那里可能有什么声音
trying to think of it as a place to visit.
试着把它想成一个可以去的地方
There was a man that kind of looked like he was puking
画里有个人看上去像在呕吐
so I was like” Why is he puking? “
我就在想“他为什么呕吐呢?”
That one seemed very apocalyptic.
那幅作品很像是在预言世界末日
I think it would smell like paint
我觉得它可能闻着像油漆
and I think it would make crackling noises.
可能会发出噼里啪啦的声音
You have to sit and consider everything
你得坐下来 细想每一个细节
because it is a serious thing.
因为它表现的是一个严肃的主题
It’s really powerful it was just upsetting to look at
画面沉重有力 看着让人心情压抑
but it looked like they were getting back on their feet
但他们看起来似乎正在重新振作
so it’s got like a story to it, kind of.
因此这有点像是个故事
I thought it was an amazing painting,
我认为这是幅了不起的画
everything was happening it was kind of like
画里发生的一切有点像是
going back in time.
回到了过去
It’s to encourage them to value their own opinions
这是为了鼓励他们重视自己的想法
and their own experiences of life
和自身的生活经历
and bring that to the artwork.
并将此带入艺术作品中
You get a completely different set of reactions every single time,
每一次你都会得到完全不同的反应
you can take absolutely anyone into a gallery,
你可以带任何人去美术馆
no matter their age or background or ability
无论他们有着怎样的年龄 背景或是能力
And you can unlock artworks
你可以开启艺术之门
and experience the artwork in a different way.
以一种不同的方式去体验艺术作品

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本片拍摄于苏格兰国家美术馆,通过邀请两组学生参观美术馆里的画作并提问,通过艺术教育家的讲述,了解如何欣赏艺术作品

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

晚糖

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjUx7nTKi8U

相关推荐