未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

瘦大腿的绝招

Secret to BURNING THIGH FAT (Hint: It’s Not Cardio!)

每个人容易长肉的部位都不一样
Everyone is predisposed to carrying body fat a little bit differently,
但是很多女性
but most women tend
容易下半身长肉 所以
to carry their weight in their lower body. So,
我们来看看怎么才能瘦腿吧
let’s look at the truth about gettingslimmer thighs.
尽管你不能局部瘦身
Although you can ’ t spot reduce any particular area of your body,
但有很多不同的方法可以降低总体重量
you can use different weight loss methods to help lose body fat overall.
这真的很关键
That’s really the key.
你做高难度运动的时候 卡路里正在燃烧
Thinking about working your body hard andburning those calories.
如果你每周能减掉1-2磅 这就是健康减重
Healthy weight loss occurs when you lose about 1lb to 2lbs per week.
第一我们要饮食节制 多吃瘦肉
Number one, let’s talk about eat clean,and lean. Plain,
摄入的过量卡路里 会堆积在你的身体里
simple excess calories, knowing your body,
当你吃了油腻的食物
when you ’ re eating those fatty meals
那你真的没有想一想 你吃了多少卡路里
and you ’ re not really thinking about what you ’ re eating,
你可能还在想“我今天得
or thinking “ I need a treat
好好款待自己一下 前两天我吃的太少了”
today because I only had one two days ago”.
所有这些你摄入的卡路里 和你乱吃的东西
All those calories, and all those tick marks, the bad foods you ’ re eating;
加起来
it ’ s all
会让你的体重逐渐增加
going to add up.
对这些不健康的食品我们真得忌口
We really need to think about cutting back on the unhealthy foods.
我们要远离这些糖精和快餐
The refined sugars, the processed foods.
我们你们听过太多次类似的建议了
I know we ’ ve all heard this a million times,
但是这的确就是迈向
but that ’ s really going to be the first
减肥成功的第一步
step to losing that body fat.
我需要提醒你的是 当你开始
A good tip when you ’ re starting
减肥时 一定要想好你的盘子里应该
your weight loss journey is think about filling your plate
有一半是蔬菜
half with veggies. So,
你可以加大量的沙拉
you could make a huge salad,
另外一半则是蛋白质
and the remaining should be your protein.
比如三文鱼啊 鸡肉啊 还有一些有益的碳水化合物
Like salmon, or chicken, and some kind of healthy carb.
比如藜麦或者大米 其实
Quinoa or rice. Really,
饮食成分应该包含蛋白质
the portion should be here for the proteins,
淀粉或者碳水化物
your starches, or your carbohydrates,
还有大量的蔬菜
and just a ton of vegetables.
它们不仅有助于身体健康
Not only are they good for you,
它们还富含纤维和矿物质 所有这些
they ’ re packed with fiber, minerals, and all those
好东西
good things.
但这恰恰就是你减肥之路的起点
But that’s where your weight loss journeyis going to start.
从厨房出发
In the kitchen.
二拉伸训练促进新陈代谢
Number two: strength training to boost yourmetabolism.
我们都知道肌肉的增长越多
We all know the more lean muscle we put on,
你的身体越会像火炉一样
the more your body – your furnace is just
即使白天你没有运动 也会一直燃烧热量
cranking during the day, even when you’renot exercising.
这就是坚持运动的好处
That’s what’s great about doing resistanttraining.
让这些肌肉运动 你会消耗掉这些卡路里
Working those muscles, you ’ re going to burn those calories,
即使你不在
even when you ’ re not in
健身
the gym.
这就是神奇之处
That’s what’s great about it.
这就是为什么很多人
That ’ s why a lot of people
快觉得“哦 要燃烧掉这些热量
think “ Oh, to burn this off
我得去跑5或者10
I need to go running 5, or 10,
或者20公里每天”
or 20 miles a day”.
并非如此
That’s not true.
真要控制饮食
It’s really diet.
还有做运动才会促进你的新陈代谢
It’s doing exercises that are going to boostyour metabolism.
这将是强化和持续的训练过程
Those will be strength training, resistance training,
所有这些都是关键因素
all of those are key factors in
帮助你瘦大腿
slimming your thighs down.
我们看看这些运动吧
Let’s talk about exercises here.
我们今天专门来做5个练习
We want to focus on five exercises today.
这些建议都是针对你的腿部
A lot of these are going to focus on our legs,
但是也有全身练习和
but some are also going to be full body and
一些爆发性练习
explosive exercises.
这些都很好 为什么呢
Which are good because what is that goingto do?
这将加快你的新陈代谢
It’s going to jack up our metabolism. Also,
我们都想要
we want to think about going
更轻便更高频度的运动 因为
with a lighter weight and higher reps because the
我们的目标就是精减体重 甩掉腿上的赘肉
goal is to lean out, and not get bulky with our legs.
好几次我看见很多人
A lot of times I ’ ll see people
在健身房里做繁重的高抬腿运动 他们也很奇怪为什么
in gym lifting really heavy and they ’ re wondering why their
为什么腿还是一点也没瘦
legs aren’t getting thinner.
这是因为如果你已经
It ’ s because if you ’ re already –
就是如果你的体质属于很容易产生肌肉的那种
if your body type puts muscle on really easy
你就是在长肌肉罢了
and you ’ re just putting on more muscle,
但这就会让你看起来更壮一点
that ’ s going to make you look a little bulkier,
也越来越重 所以
and a little heavier. So,
想要减重就要多做几次
think about lightening the weight up doing more reps
因为你的目标就是 拥有
because that ’ s your goal; to get
苗条的腿型
that slimmer thigh look.
我们不要拖着超重的身体
We don’t want to go with super heavy weight.
让我们来做运动吧
Let’s start with the exercises.
其中东西一些真的不错
Some of the really good ones. Okay,
来 这是一个轻量级的
with this one you’ll use a light weight.
这是用哑铃做屈膝蹲
This is a plie squat.
我们尽量双脚向外旋转 这样拿着它
With this one we’re externally rotatingour feet out.
保持一个适当的双脚打开的站姿
We want to keep a fairly wide stance.
握着这个 我要告诉你做5次…
With this one, I’m going to tell you todo 5.
然后用这个
The other thing with this,
注意你要适当的稍微旋转一下你的盆骨
you want to think about rotating your pelvis in just slightly.
这样会保护你的背部 所以
That will protect your back. So,
我在这里
I ’ m here, I
盆骨略微倾斜
’ m doing a light pelvis tilt,
下降 一定要注意
I ’ m reaching down, really thinking
我的膝盖要与脚趾的方向相同
about keeping my knees tracking over my toes. So,
每个动作都要对准方向 即使你在旋转的时候
everything stays in alignment, even thoughthese are rotated out.
也要保持对准
They’re still in alignment.
我们要做5次常规蹲起动作
We ’ re going to do five regular squats here
然后再做5次跳跃 一
and then I want you to go into five jumps. One,
二 三 四 五
two, three, four, five.
再一次 这个要在规定时间内完成
Once again, this is going to be a timed workout.
这组动作要在30到40秒内完成
You ’ re going to be on the clock for 30 to 45 seconds,
看你的个人能力
depending on your ability, taking
休息20秒钟
a 20 second rest.
如果你两个5次都做完了 而你的时间还没到
If you ’ ve finished your five and five and your time is not
你可以继续
up you ’ re going to keep
做下去
going.
只要没到点 你就要连续做
You ’ re going to do this sequence until your full time is up.
你会唤醒你的双腿
That’s going to wake your legs up.
那么 现在看看你的双腿都发生了什么变化
Now that you’ve got your legs “What’shappening?”
我们现在来做哥萨克式的半蹲动作
Next we’re going to go into a Cossack squat.
这组练习就是要你做出双腿大程度打开的站姿
With this one you ’ re going to start with a super wide stance.
然后下蹲身体向一边倾斜
You’re going to lower down to one side.
下蹲过程中
As you ’ re lowering
你要向外旋转这个腿并且抬起脚尖
down you ’ re going to rotate this leg out and lift that toe.
看我旋转下蹲脚尖翘起来
I’m lowering down and lifting my toe.
我的臀部肌肉有一点紧张
I ’ m a little bit tighter in that hip
所以你可以说我这一遍
so you can tell I ’ m not getting a super good
做的不好
range of motion.
然后换另外一边 我们要
The other side, we ’ re going to
下蹲 脚尖翘起来 然后我
lower down, lift the toe, and I
往下压 感觉这时候我再
’ m pressing up, and thinking
往回压这边的时候 就感觉腿部两侧的肌肉在用力
about using the sides of my legs as I ’ m pressing back up.
用到一点臀部和肌腱的力量
I ’ m getting a little bit of glute and hamstring,
这是一个不错的事情
but that ’ s not a bad thing.
这组动作要在30-45秒之内完成
You ’ re going to do this for the full 30 to 45 seconds.
要尽量的往后蹲
Really think about trying to sit back.
尽量的往后推你的背部 然后起来
Trying to push my backside out, and up. Next,
接下来我们要进行剪刀平板支撑
we’re going to go into scissor plank.
剪刀腿平板撑
Scissor leg planks.
接下来 拿起毛巾 或者纸板
With these, grab towels, or paper plates.
把它踩到你的脚下面
You’re going to put them on your feet.
这样就摆出了剪刀平板支撑的姿势
You’re going to get into a nice plank position.
要保持良好的体态 背部挺直
You ’ re going to keep a nice, straight back,
头部放松 收紧核心肌肉 然后我们
neutral head, tight core, and all we ’ re
要将我们的脚 张开再合并
doing is taking our feet and pushing themin, and out.
我肩膀的位置要超出手的位置
My shoulders are over my hands.
我把我的脚紧紧的踩在地板上
I ’ m pressing my feet into the ground
因为 这样会微微给我一些阻力
because that ’ s giving me a little more resistance,
我能感受到力量作用在我
where I ’ m feeling that a little more
大腿的内侧和外侧
on my inner and outer thighs.
30到45秒
30 to 45 seconds.
加重箱上侧弓步
Weighted lateral lunge off the box.
另一个我的最爱
Another one of my favorites.
做这个动作 你需要
With this one I would say to start
一个非常矮的箱子 因为这是一个略有
with a very low box because this is a little more
爆发力的动作
explosive.
你可以选择加重 当然不加重也没问题
You can hold weight, or no weight at all.
你需要
You ’ re going to be
站在你的箱子上然后保持这个姿势将脚
on your box and you ’ re going to think about landing off to the side
下落到侧边
in this position here.
我的膝盖紧跟着我的脚的方向
My knees are tracking over my feet,
然后迅速站起来
and then I ’ m explosively going to come up.
你可以选择站在箱子上
You can either stand on the box,
多数时间我都在平地上
or a lot of times I ’ ll tap.
轻轻落下 然后提腿
Soft landing, and I’m really pushing upwith that leg. So,
我要真正的去拉伸
I ’ m really pulling this one the most on my abductors;
我外侧的大腿
my outside, or outer thigh.
我会坚持30到45秒钟
I’m going 30 to 45 seconds.
放松一下 接下来
I ’ m taking my rest and then
我要开始运动拉伸另一条腿了
I ’ m moving and hitting the other leg.
我想我不仅仅只练这一部分
Not only am I hitting the area I ’ m concerned about,
但我的心率上升了
but my heart rate is up.
这很好
This is good.
我的整个身体都参与到了其中 最后
My full body is involved with that one. Last,
我们来做深蹲起跳
we’re going to do a plyometric squat.
我非常的相信这个动作
I’m a huge believer in plyometrics.
当我想要减重
That ’ s all I do when I want to lean up,
或者结束锻炼的时候我会做这个动作 因为
or after my workouts because it gets my heart
这能让我的心率升高
rate up.
我通常是锻炼我的整个身体
I ’ m always using my entire body
不仅仅只专注于腿部的锻炼
and I ’ m not just focusing on legs.
我还想要做些什么来锻炼我的上半身
I try to do things that are getting my upper body,
我的核心 我的腿部 一切部位我都想锻炼
my core, my legs; everything.
深蹲起跳
Plyometric squat.
我们的手要放在脑袋后面
Our hands are going to be back behind ourhead.
我们要注意
We ’ re going to think
让我们的脚张开比肩稍宽一点
about keeping our feet a little wider than shoulder width apart.
这是一项具有爆发力的运动
This is an explosive movement.
我们下蹲 然后起跳
We’re down, and we’re popping up.
轻轻的落地
Soft landing.
落地的时候从脚趾开始落
Landing on the fronts of my toes first.
我把头发从眼边拨开
Let me get my hair out of my eye.
做一个完美的 深蹲的动作
Think about a nice, deep range of motion.
先将屁股往后坐 然后极速的跳起来
Getting that butt back behind you, and explosivelyjumping up.
持续这个动作30到44秒
30 to 45 seconds of work,
在这之后休息20秒 然后再来3到5个循环
20 seconds of rest max on those, three to five rounds.
好啦
All right.
我希望这些小技巧对你能有所帮助
I hope a lot of these tips are helpful.
我知道这很难
I know it’s a tough area.
特别是很多时候随着年龄的增长
Especially a lot of times with aging,
或者是一些遗传因素 荷尔蒙起着
or it can be something genetic, hormones play a
重要因素重要作用
huge factor.
我们在
There are just a lot
一些特定的部位倾向于囤积脂肪的原因有很多
of reasons why we tend to hold fat in certain areas.
有些时候这正是我们的身体想要的
Sometimes that’s just where our body wantsto put it.
你会开始减掉体重
You can start losing weight and you ’
除了最后那个部位 其他都可以看到效果
ll see it everywhere else except that last area.
那将是减肥的最后一个部位
That’s going to be the last place to go.
但我保证 如果你坚持健康的饮食
But I guarantee, if you stick to a clean diet,
活动你的整个身体
you ’ re working your entire body, you ’ re
做一些力量训练 一些阻力训练
doing some strength training, some resistancetraining, you’re getting that metabolism
这样会加快身体的新陈代谢 你会看到一些改变
burning throughout the day; you’re goingto see changes.
你需要坚持不懈
You just have to be really diligent and consistent. Okay,
好了大家
you guys.
谢谢观看我今天的视频
Thanks for joining me today.
进入ATHLEANXXforWomen.com
Check out ATHLEANXXforWomen.com.
点赞 订阅 评论我们
Hit the like button, subscribe, leave us comments.
如果有我们还没做的其他视频创意
Let us know if there are other video
让一定要让我们了解到哦
ideas we haven ’ t gotten to yet.
谢谢大家的观看 我们下回见噢
Thanks for joining me today and I’ll seeyou guys soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

美女健身教练来教你如何每天花更少的时间,更简便健康的方法,更少的器材,来轻松瘦下你粗壮的大腿

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sissi

审核员

审核员 D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WAMxfNa5AU

相关推荐