未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

不可告人:嫉妒

Secret Thoughts: Envy

亲爱的 我的意思是 我从来没有预料到会是这样的结果
I mean, darling, I just would never ever have predicted this.
我是说 我当时知道就剩最后十个人了
I mean I knew it was down to the last ten.
只剩十个了呀 而且
Ten and
那是非常激烈的竞争 但是
that was some serious competition but
我就是一点儿都没想到
I just never, for a moment, thought
[有电话要接] 哦 对不起 一定是詹姆斯
Oh, sorry. That must be James.
你好 亲爱的(求求了 求求了 无论如何让她搞砸点什么事)
Hello. Darling,(Please please let her somehow have fucked up)
橄榄吗?哦
Olives? Well…
橄榄就在标着星号的心旁边 一直放在那里的
they’re next to the asterisk hearts where they always are.
待遇绝对超好
The package is absolutely fabulous.
我是说 比我想要的几乎翻了一番(我想杀了我自己)
I mean it’s almost doubled what I want now.(I want to kill myself)
但你是知道我的 亲 跟待遇好不好没什么关系
But you know me darling, it’s not about that.
事实上对我来说更重要的
It’s more to do with the fact
那就是 我一直都想在一个不那么肤浅的地方工作
that I’ve always wanted to work in a place where it goes beyond the surface.
你知道吗 这不仅仅因为我是个有吸引力的年轻女子
You know? It’s not just about me being an attractive young woman.
也不只因为我有牛津大学的双学士学位(我们承受别人的不幸时都有劲着呢 站着说话不腰疼)
It’s not just about a double first from Oxford.(We all have strength enough to bear the misfortunes of others)
更不仅仅因为我那位知名的法官爸爸
It’s not just about the famous judge father.
而是因为我自己 是因为我真的有这个能力(就是他们的成功把我们都tm粉碎了呀)
It’s about me, about what I’m really truly capable of.(But it’s their fucking successes that crush us.)
Venetia能给公司带来什么呀?
What can Venetia bring to this company?
总部全都在梅费尔
The headquarters are in Mayfair that
这挺好的
…which is fine.
但他们在纽约和首尔都有分公司(即使她求着我啪啪 我都不一定能起来)
But they have got branches in New York and also Seoul.(Even if she was begging me to have sex, I couldn’t ever get it up with her.)
它不是在西海岸 我知道 亲
It’s not the west coast, darling, I know, but
但有时候就是要能屈能伸随遇而安
sometimes you just got to take the rough with the smooth,
我的意思是 后来和Dermot还有Kyle 并没进行得那么好(从现在开始 我只想交一些不成功的朋友)
I mean, It did not go down well.(From now on, I only want to have unsuccessful friends)
老实讲
with Dermot and Kyle and to be honest it was
当时相当的尴尬 因为他们只把所有的优惠条件都丢给了我
quite embarrassing because they were just chucking all these offers at me,
就像 “你想要翻番你的待遇吗?”
being like “Do you want us to double the package?”
“你想要间新的办公室吗?”
“Do you wanna a new office?”
“你想要更多的出差机会吗?”(我应该去看心理医生……)
“Do you like to travel more?”(I should see a psychologist…)
然后我就说 “不 伙计们 我爱你们 对不起 但是(……但是我要先哭一场)
and I’m like “No, guys. I love you, and I’m sorry, but(…but I’m going to cry first.)
但有时候 你的生活必须要继续
sometimes you just gotta move on in life,
对我来说 现在正是时候(即使我是一个电影里的我 也会觉得 我是个彻底的屌丝)
and for me, that time is now.(Even if I was me in a film, I’d think, what a total loser.)
好了 阿靓 见到你太高兴了
Ok, Gorgeous, so nice to see you.
答应我 你会来萨福克看我们(但如果人们能看透我的话……)
Promise me you’ll come and see us in Suffolk.(But if people could see into my soul,…)
我们把网球场都重新做了地面 它们现在特棒!(也许他们才会感到后悔)
We just had the tennis courts resurfaced, they are fab!(…maybe they’d eventually feel sorry)
我知道詹姆斯会很乐意再来场比赛的
And I know James would love a rematch.
么么哒 很高兴见到你 拜!
Mwah, Nice to see you! [short kisses] bye!
[关门声]
[door closing]
(也许吧)
(Maybe)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

面对身边比自己成功的朋友 一些人的嫉妒自卑心理总是会油然而生 就像他一样

听录译者

瞌睡虫儿

翻译译者

瞌睡虫儿

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV8I9lQC90A

相关推荐