ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

俄勒冈州森林有大脚怪吗? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

俄勒冈州森林有大脚怪吗?

Searching for Bigfoot in the Oregon Woods

-[旁白]欢迎来到俄勒冈州大脚公路
– [Narrator] Welcome to Oregon’s Big Foot Highway.
过去数十上百年间
For decades maybe even longer,
人们曾冒险进入波特兰外的山林
people have ventured into the mountains and woods outside of Portland
试图证明树林中不只有人类
to prove that mankind is not alone in the woods.
(人嚎叫声)
(men howling)
(人嚎叫声)
(man howling)
人类至今仍然没能证明大脚怪是否存在
Okay, so far mankind hasn’t yet proved that Bigfoot exists.
但是对于一队一直在探索的野人搜索者来说
But for one club of long time intrepid Bigfooters,
探寻真相的路还长
the truth is still out there
探寻野人也是野营的好理由(人嚎叫声)
and its a great excuse to go camping. (men howling)
乔·比拉特相信野人的存在
Joe Beelart believes in the existence of Bigfoot.
他写了本关于野人的书
He wrote a book about it
并宣称不止一次见过野人
and he claims to have had more than one sighting.
接下来
In the second instance,
把镜头转向拍我的摄影师
he was from here to your cameraman from me,
我觉得野人的毛还没有他的多
but I got to say I don’t think he was quite as hairy.
当人们怀疑时 我告诉他们野人就像飞碟和鬼魂
When people are skeptical, I tell them they’re like UFOs and ghosts,
有人见过 但是没有能被广泛接受的科学证据
people see them but there’s no widely accepted scientific proof.
[旁白]乔不是孤军奋战
– [Narrator] Joe is not alone.
他住在克拉克默斯县
He belongs to a group, he dubs the Clackamas Sasquatchians.
参加了当地的野人探索队
Clackamas for the county he lives in.
[乔]我们就在野人活动的中心
– [Joe] We’re actually in the heart land of Bigfoot activity.
[旁白]还有寻找萨斯科奇人的探索者
– [Narrator] And Sasquatchians for Sasquatch.
大脚怪和萨斯科奇人只是不同的说法
– Bigfoot and Sasquatch are synonymous terms.
我的团队是大脚探索者
In my group we’re Bigfooters.
我们正要出去探索野人踪迹
We just go out and do the job.
我们呆在野外
– We put ourselves out there.
发出些声音 演奏点音乐
We make a bunch of noise, play a bunch of music
告诉大自然 我们在这儿
and let the landscape know that we’re there
然后到了晚上 神奇的事就会发生
and then later, in the evening that’s when the strangest things would take place.
会有东西围着帐篷走 我也说不好它的情绪
Something’s walking around your tent and its like, what is that?
它应该是在兴奋
and that’s the excitement of it.
让你紧张(笑声)
Give you the heebie-jeebies (laughs).
[旁白]他们背景各不相同
[Narrator] Their backgrounds are varied.
哲学博士 特种兵 退休科学教师 还有几个工程师
PhDs, ex-military, a retired science teacher. And a few engineers.
他们大部分都有点绝活
And most have a specialty.
我的绝活是“摆放贡品”
– My specialty is putting out offerings.
如果你回来 有东西躺在苹果那
If you come back and there’s something laying there where that apple was,
很可能就是你的野人朋友
then probably it was one of our barefoot friends.
我会在合适的地方露营
– I would like to set up a camp in a comfortable position.
我不会试图找出他们
I don’t try to chase them down.
我会试着安静点
I don’t try to make a lot of noise.
他们可能会发出某种欢呼
Maybe they make a hooray of some kind,
但是那是野人在发出声音么
but is it a Sasquatch that’s making these noises?
我们没看见 我们也说不准是不是他们
We didn’t see it. We can’t say that for sure.
但这是很好的业余爱好
But its a great hobby.
(遥远的嚎叫声)
(distant howling)
听起来是野人
– That sounded Squatchy.
我是说我没感觉到野人回应 但是……
I mean I don’t feel any Squatchy vibes but…
当我的绝活和乔的团队结合在一起时
– Well, as far as my specialty with Joe’s club is concerned,
我感受到了气场 当他们在附近时我就能感觉到
I just get a vibe. And I can tell when they’re around.
他们通常会放出气场
Usually they put out a vibe
而我对气场很敏感
and I’m really sensitive to that.
这一定是野人干的
– This is Squatchy for sure.
[旁白]对探索者来说
– [Narrator] Whether the Squatchy vibes are flowing
最重要的不是野人是否存在
is besides the point for the Sasquatchians,
而是他们聚在最爱的地方
the point is they are together in their favorite place.
我为什么喜欢做这个
– Why do I love doing this?
植物 动物 蝴蝶
The flora and the fauna, the butterflies,
夜空 都在这
the night sky, its all up there.
有人问我是否相信有野人
– People ask me if I believe in Bigfoot,
我持保留意见
and I never give a definitive answer.
但我觉得 我们愿意享受彼此的陪伴 在我们做的所有事中
But Bigfoot is in my mind 10% of everything that we do
大脚怪占据十分之一
to enjoy each other’s company.
寻找野人帮我与癌症抗争
– Bigfooting helped me kick the cancer,
在医院里化疗四个月太痛苦了
spending four months in a hospital getting chemotherapy was hell
幻想重返森林和拜访朋友
and what made me get through that was imagining me
让我度过难关
getting me back up to the woods and visiting my friends.
我希望某一天我能和野人一起烤火
Hopefully I’ll get Bigfoot sitting around the campfire with me one day.
(舒缓的音乐)
(pleasant music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你相信世界上存在野人么?在北美有这样一群人,他们相信野人的存在,并屡次到森林探索,他们为何如此执着?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

岸雩

审核员

嘉言先森

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff-4yd_B-l8

相关推荐