未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

海洋生物历险记

Sea Creature Adventure!

我是狼叔
– I’m Coyote Peterson.
这是茱莉 这是娜娅
This is Julia and this is Naia.
今天 我们将在她们的后院开启探索之旅
And today we’re exploring in their backyard,
去寻找海洋生物
looking for sea creatures.
有什么发现吗?
Anything?
我要不要把手伸进去?
Should I put my hand in there?

– Yeah.
噢 要是有东西咬我怎么办?
– Ooh, what if something bites me?
(冒险音乐)
(adventurous music)
(弱拍热带音乐)
(upbeat tropical music)
在这一期的《狼叔的后院》中
On this episode of Coyote’s Backyard,
我会跟随
I will be exploring alongside
茱莉娅和她的好朋友娜娅一起探索
Julia and her best friend Naia.
她们是《荒野探险》栏目的忠实粉丝
They are two of the Brave Wilderness
Channel’s biggest fans,
在过去的一年里
and over the course of the past year,
她们发来了很多
have sent many stories and pictures
她们一起冒险的故事和照片
of their adventures together.
茱莉娅和娜娅生活在奥卡斯岛上
Julia and Naia live on Orcas Island, located
该岛位于华盛顿州的圣胡安岛
within the San Juan Island chain of Washington state.
这个地方是拍摄
This was the perfect place to film
《狼叔的后院》最佳场所
an episode of Coyote’s Backyard.
今天是个大好日子
So the stars aligned, and before I knew it,
我们准备好去这史诗般的潮地上冒险
we were getting ready for an epic tide pool adventure.
好了 女孩们 我先上船
All right, girls, I’m gonna get on the boat first,
然后我再帮你们上船 好吗?
and then I will help you get down here, sound good?
好 你先上
– Yeah, you go first, okay?
好了 茱莉娅你想下来吗?
– Alright, Julia, you wanna come down?
我抓住你的手了
I got your hand there.
向前走 踩在这儿
Go ahead step right down on there.
好的 这边走
Okay come on this side.
和我一起坐前面
Sit right up front with me.
娜娅 准备好了吗?
Naia, you all set?
该我们了
There we go.
上来了
Got it.
对今天的冒险旅途兴奋吗
Are you excited to go on the adventure today?
你呢?
Are you excited to go on the adventure?
兴奋
– Yeah.
我们能捉到很多有趣的生物吗?
– Are we gonna catch lots of cool creatures?

– Yeah.
[狼叔]很好
– [Coyote] Alright.
船员们都准备好了吗?
Crew ready?
准备好了
– Ready.
我们上岸后
– When we get to the beach,
我们也可以找到鳄蜥
we can look for alligator lizards, too.
[狼叔]那儿有鳄蜥吗?
– [Coyote] Are there alligator lizards out there?

– Uh huh.
你觉得呢 娜娅
– What do you think, Naia?
我们会找到鳄蜥吗?
Are we gonna find some alligator lizards?
是的我喜欢鳄蜥
– Yeah, I love them.
(笑声)好
– (laughs) Alright!
蜥蜴还有海洋生物们 我们来了
Lizards and sea creatures, here we go.
(引擎启动声)
(engine revving)
再见 马里奥
Bye Mario.
[女声]给马里奥挥手再见
– [Woman] Wave to Mario.
我们一会儿岛上见
– We’ll see you on the island.
哇哦
Woo!
好了 大伙们 我们已经离开岸边了
All right guys, we have left the shore.
我们正在去往海洋生物岛
We’re on our way to Sea Creature Island.
茱莉娅 你高兴吗?
Julia, are you excited?

– Mm-hmm.
我帮你系的
– We got you tucked down there in your
救生衣的绳结像个小乌龟
life jacket like a little turtle.
娜娅 我想你已经准备好了 对吗?
And Naia, I think you’re ready to go, right?

– Mm-hmm.
那好 我要抓紧你们
– All right, I’m gonna hold onto you guys tight.
我们要穿越海浪
We’re gonna head out across these waves,
去对面
and make it to the other side.
哇哦 一只老鹰
– Whoa, an eagle!
[船员]哇哦 是一只秃鹰
– [Crew Member] Whoa, it’s a bald eagle!
[马克]这是个好兆头 朋友们
– [Mark] That’s a sign of good luck, guys.
今天我们的冒险会很成功
We’re gonna have a good adventure today.
[狼叔的叙述]茱莉娅的父亲
– [Coyote narrating] Julia’s dad has been taking her
在她蹒跚学步时就坚持带她探索石沼
to explore tide pools since before she could even walk.
而今她已经五岁半 比以前大一些了
Now that she’s a little older, all of five and a half years,
她和爸爸经常去人迹罕至的多伊岛
they often frequent the uninhabited Doe Island.
落潮时 这里
At low tide, this is the perfect place
可以发现各种海洋生物
to find marine creatures hidden amongst
它们就藏在海潮水坑里
the inner tidal pools.
所以 我们乘坐小船慢慢过去
So, we slowly ferried over in a small boat
然后安全上岸
and safely made our way to the shore.
(冒险音乐)
(adventurous music)
好 准备好了吗? 一 二 三
Okay, ready? One, two, three.
走吧
There we go.
我跟你们一起
I’m gonna come up here with you guys.
[茱莉娅]那儿有条鱼
– [Julia] And there’s fish here.
好了 我们先上去 去一个干燥点的地方
– All right, let’s do this, let’s get up on to dry ground.
要小心 茱莉娅 小心脚下
Real careful, be careful there Julia.
现在到你了
There you go now.
小心脚下有海藻 我们去一个干燥的地方
Be real careful on that kelp let’s get on to the dry ground.
哇哦 这太酷了
– Wow’s it so cool.
等一下摄像
– And wait for the cameras.
[茱莉娅]哦 我看到一条杜父鱼
– [Julia] Oh, I saw a sculpin!
现在 茱莉娅和娜娅已经
– Okay, so right now, Julia and Naia
迅速进入探索海潮区的状态
are fast at work searching out the tide pools.
我们其他的成员也已经坐船过来了
We’ve got the rest of the crew coming over on a boat.
这俩孩子已经失去控制
It’s almost impossible to contain these two.
她们一见到海潮地
As soon as they see a tide pool they’re
就马上翻找东西
immediately catching things.
目前 我们已经发现矶蟹和杜父鱼
So far, we’ve found kelp crabs and sculpins.
我要追上她们
I gotta catch up with them.
她们将会带着我们进行本次的探险活动
They’re gonna be leading this entire expedition.
等等我 孩子们
Wait for me guys!
我找到一只寄居蟹
– I found a hermit crab.
(短鼓点)
(short drum roll)
哦 孩子们 我有大发现
– Oh, guys, I found something!
那是什么?
– [Mark] What is that?
一条大鱼 茱莉娅
– A huge fish! Julia!
[娜娅]一条很大的鱼 茱莉娅
– [Naia] It’s a huge fish, Julia!
你抓住它了
You got it!
抓住了 它在这
– Got him right there, there it is.
你抓住了
– You got it!
茱莉娅 这是条什么鱼
– So, Julia, what is this?
喉盘鱼
– A Clingfish.
这是条喉盘鱼
– That’s a Clingfish.
它们之所以被叫做是喉盘鱼
Now, the reason they’re called Clingfish
我把它反过来
is I’m gonna flip it over like this,
马克 看那下面
look at the underside there, Mark.
[马克] 让我看看
– [Mark] Let me see that.
看起来像个大蝌蚪
– It looks like a big bullfrog tadpole.
[马克] 哇
– [Mark] Whoa!
但它下面有一个大吸盘
– But it’s got that big suction cup on it’s underside.
现在它们正是用吸盘
Now they use that to actually hang on
吸附在其他鱼身上 对吧?
to other fish, right?

– Mmm-hmm.
它们可以挂在别的鱼身上 让鱼载它们一程
– They can hang on to other fish and catch a free ride.
它看起来很像一个牛蛙蝌蚪
It almost looks like a bullfrog tadpole,
你之前见过牛蛙蝌蚪吗
have you ever seen a bullfrog tadpole before?
[娜娅] 嗯
– [Naia] Mm-mm.
它们看起来跟这一样
– Well they look just like this,
但是它们的下方
but they don’t have that distinct
并没有明显的吸盘
suction cup on the underside.
我要把这小家伙放回石头下面去了
I should put this little guy back under his rock.
[娜娅]在那里
– [Naia] Right there.
[马克]对的 很棒
– [Mark] All right. – Cool.
[马克] 旅行继续
– [Mark] The journey continues.
好了 我们要把石头
– All right, we’re gonna put this
放回它原来的地方
rock right back where it was.
让我们看看还能发现什么
And let’s see what else we can find.
把摄影机放在那儿 做的很好 茱莉娅
Good job running the camera there, Julia.
她很聪明
She’s a natural.
[茱莉娅]好的 那是一个——
– [Julia] Okay that’s a–
你抓住网 我会把它赶到网里 好吗?
– Here you hold the net and I’ll get him in the net, okay?
小心你的手指 小心
Watch your fingers, watch your fingers.
[茱莉娅]抓住它
– [Julia] Got him.
抓住它了吗?用网抓住它
– Got him? Get him in the net.
好了 那是个大家伙
There we go, that’s big one.
那里有一条岩石剑齿鱼
It’s a rock prickleback fish right there.
[马克] 噢 小心
– [Mark] Oh, careful.
[狼叔]我们把它放进你的小水坑里好吗?
– [Coyote] Let’s take that up to your little tidepool, okay?
好的
– Okay.
那 现在我们有一些剑齿鱼
– Well, now we have some prickleback fish.
你找到了什么?
And what did you find?
看那个
Look at that!
[船员]什么?那是一个大海星
– [Crew Member] What? That’s a great starfish!
[狼叔]奈娅发现了一个小海星
– [Coyote] Naia’s got a tiny sea star.
我们已经用一整个早上
Well, we have spent our entire morning
在这些涨潮池地附近探险
adventuring around in these tide pools
而且我们无意中发现了一大堆
and we’ve come across a whole bunch of
不同的 很棒的海洋生物
different cool marine creatures.
但是现在 我们将要选择其中三个
But right now, we’re gonna get three of them
靠近镜头 你准备好了吗?
up close to the cameras, are you ready for this?

– Mm-hmm.
你呢?娜娅 你准备好了吗?
– How ’bout you, Naia, are you ready?
准备好了
– Yep.
好 现在我们第一个要看的叫做石鳖
– Okay, now the first thing we’re gonna look at is called
我来抓住它 它在这儿
a chiton, I’m gonna grab it, it’s right here.
我们把它放入潮池里
We put it in this pocket of water.
大伙们快过来
Come here big guy.
哇噢 看这个
Oh whoa, look at this.
它真的很大
– It’s really heavy.
它很大
– It is heavy.
看这个 它像是来自其他星球的生物
Look at this, it is like a creature from another planet.
娜娅 你曾经见过类似的东西吗?
Naia, have you ever seen something like this before?
你想把这个放你头上吗?
You think we could put it on your head?
(笑声)
(laughs)
不想?那你想看看
– No? You wanna see what happens
如果它吸在我脸上会怎样吗?
if it suctions on to my face?

Aaaaaahhhhh!
你知道吗 什么都没发生
You know what, nothing’s happening,
它只是有点像大的吸盘
it’s just kind of like a big suction cup
而且你可以看到
and you can see that, see how it’s
它是怎样一点点蜷缩成一个球形的
kinda curling up into a ball?
它现在这样是为了防御
It’s doing that as a defense, now.
摸摸它的背面 摸着是什么感觉?
Touch the back of it, what’s it feel like?
很硬
– Rock.
像石头 对吧?它表面很粗糙 凹凸不平
– Like rock, right? It’s very rough, it’s very rugged,
它摸着很像是犀牛皮
it almost feels like rhinoceros skin.
你知道么 拍着背面
You know what, pet the back of that,
是不是感觉很像一只犀牛?
does that feel like a rhinoceros?
是的
– Yeah.
你之前摸过犀牛吗?
– Have you ever pet a rhinoceros before?
没有
– No.
好吧 我们可以推测
– Well we’re gonna guess that this
这摸起来就像是犀牛皮
feels like rhinoceros skin.
在里面 它有只大脚
And on the inside, it has this big foot,
通过这个 它可以吸附在石头上
and that’s how it suctions on to rocks
且慢慢移动 吃水藻和海藻
and it just kind of moves along, eating algae and kelp.
你想要把手指放进去 试试看它会不会咬人吗?
You wanna put your finger in there, see if it bites?
它不咬人 对吧?
No, it doesn’t bite, does it?
茱莉娅 你也试试看 把你手指放进去
Julia, you do it, put your finger in there,
看看它会不会咬人
tell me if it bites.
不 它不咬人
– No, it doesn’t bite.
没事 绝对安全的操作
– Nothing, totally safe to handle.
好了 我要把这个放回海潮池中了
All right, I’m gonna put this back into the pocket of water.
你们想要看看那边网里有什么吗?
You guys wanna see what’s in that net over there?
是的
– Yeah.
好的 我们去看看网里有什么
– All right, we’re gonna see what is inside of the net
我要拿着大家伙
– I’ll hold the big guy.
你想要拿着这个大家伙吗?
– You wanna hold the big guy?
是的
– Yeah.
好吧 放下你的小网兜
– All right, put your little net down.
天啊 娜娅 来这里 看看这个
Oh boy, come here Naia, check this out.
接下来 我将要慢慢地展示网里有什么
All right, I’m gonna slowly kind of reveal
茱莉娅 你能抓住最大的吗?
what’s in the net, Julia can you get the big one?
这是一条岩石剑齿鱼
This is a rock prickleback fish.
等下 它有些困在网里了
Hold on, he’s kinda stuck in the net there.
很滑
Very slippy.
它看起来像一条鳗鱼
Now it looks like an eel.
抓住它 就是这样 用两只手控制它
You got ahold of it, there you go. Two hands.
它看起来像一条鳗鱼 但它其实是一条鳍鱼
It looks like an eel, but it’s actually a fish.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
[娜娅]知道
– [Naia] Yes.
而且这就是辨认它的方法
– And the way you can identify it as such,
马克 如果你仔细看那里 你会发现
Mark, if you zoom in there you can see all
所有的条纹显示在一侧的脸部
that stripe patterning on the side of the face,
就在鱼鳃附近 这样你就可以辨认
right there by the gills, that’s how you identify it.
狼叔 它想要咬我
– Coyote, he’s trying to bite me.
它想要咬你 你要我拿着它吗?
– He’s trying to bite you, you want me to hold onto it?
啊 我把它放回去
– Ah, I got to put him back.
好 让我在这儿看会儿
– Yeah let me see for a second here.
给你 手掌放平
Here, put your hand flat.
做的不错 娜娅想要帮我拿着它
There you go, Naia’s gonna help me hold it.
就是这样 你能聚焦它脸部的另一边吗?
There you go, can you zoom in on the side of his face there?
[娜娅]哇哦
– [Naia] Whoa.
你想知道更厉害的吗?
– You wanna know something pretty cool?
这些鱼离开水也可以呼吸 你知道吗?
These fish can breathe out of water, did you know that?
[娜娅]我知道
– [Naia] I knew–
但它们最终还是得回到水里
– But they do have to go back into the water eventually
然后它们会反复游出游回水里
and then they will swim off into the water.
并且这些鱼能长到大约三英尺这么长
And these can grow to be about three feet in length.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
它的长度就好像你这么高
That’s like as long as you are tall.
三英尺 你多高?
Three feet, how tall are you?
是的 它的长度可以长到
That tall, yeah, this can grow
和你高度差不多
to be about as long as you are tall.
哇噢
– Whoa.
很可怕 相当狂野 对吧?
– Isn’t that crazy, pretty wild huh?
对了 你那边也有一条小的杜父鱼 对吧?
All right, you also have a little sculpin in there, right?
我要把这条剑齿鱼放回水里
I’m gonna put the prickleback down into the water,
让我们看看这条小杜父鱼
in the net and let’s hold up this little sculpin.
我能看看吗?把它放我手里
Can I see? Put him in my hand there.
现在 茱莉娅 这是你最爱的鱼 是吗?
Now this, Julia, this is your favorite fish, right?
是的
– Yes.
杜父鱼 它们是不是很可爱?
– The sculpin. And aren’t they cute?
看它们的小脸
Look at it’s little face!
你知道在它们鱼鳃的另一边有什么吗?
And you know what they have on the side of their gills?
微小的钩子 你知道那是用来做什么的吗?
Little tiny hooks, and you know what they use those for?
那是为了防御 如果捕食者想要吃它们
That’s for defense, in case a predator tries to eat them,
它们将会弹出坚硬的钩子
they’ll puff those out and they’re very spiky.
所以如果什么东西想要咬它
So if something tries to bite it,
它将会在捕食者嘴里变得像颗钉子
it’s gonna get like a spike right in it’s mouth.
你曾经尝试过吃一条杜父鱼吗?
Have you ever tried to eat a sculpin before?
没有
– Yecch.
哟 正是我要说的
– Yecch, that’s what I would say.
我们不吃杜父鱼 对吧?
We don’t eat sculpins right?
现在 这里有一条极小极小的杜父鱼
Now, here’s a little, teeny, tiny, one.
那么 你们想要把杜父鱼
All right, you wanna put the sculpin
放回到那边网里吗?
back down in to the net there?
茱莉娅 你准备好…
Julia, are you ready…
为了
for
蜘蛛蟹
the spider crab!
[马克]啊
– [Mark] Aaahhh!
呃 看那个
– Eeee, look at that!
(紧张的笑声)
– (giggles nervously)
你以前见过蜘蛛蟹吗?
– Have you ever seen a spider crab before?
见过
– Yes.
把你小手指放在它背上并拍拍它
– Put your little finger on his back there and pet it.
它摸着感觉怎么样?
What does he feel like?
有毛
– Fur.
它是有绒毛的
– He’s fuzzy!
摸摸那个螃蟹
Pet that crab.
哇噢
– Whoa!
有绒毛的螃蟹 对吧?
– Fuzzy crab, right?
它摸着像短毛的猫
– It feels like a short-haired cat.
像短毛的猫 这真是一个极好的描述
– Like a short-haired cat, that’s a great description.
现在 我们不完全确定
Now, we’re not sure exactly what variety
这只螃蟹属于蜘蛛蟹的哪种 所以我们得仔细看看
of spider crab this is, so we’ll have to look it up.
(记录抓痕)
(record scratches)
[狼叔 旁白]事实证明
– [Coyote Voiceover] As it turns out,
这其实是一只寄居蟹
this is actually a helmet crab,
寄居蟹经常被误认为
A species that is often misidentified as
海藻或蜘蛛蟹
either a kelp or a spider crab,
而且经常伪装成
and which can often be found forging
鳗草或海藻床
amongst eelgrass or kelp beds.
这是我们从野外指南中得知的事实
That’s what we call facts from a field guide.
现在 看它 它甚至没有想要用钳子夹我
Now, look at this it’s not even trying to pinch me.
它前面长着非常小的钳子
It has very small pincers up front,
它们用那些钳子撕开
and they use those pincers to pull apart
所有想吃的植物
all of the plant material that they
然后放进嘴里
then feed into their mouths.
马克 看它的螯
Look at those claws up front there, Mark.
放大看看
Zoom in on those.
看着很不可思议是不是?
Pretty crazy looking isn’t it?
你想伸出手试试吗?
You wanna put your hand out?
来 伸出你的手
Here, put your hand out.
我们让它走走看 你看到了吗?
And let’s let it walk. You see that?
看那儿 这一侧的腿
Look at that, look how the legs on this side
比另外一侧的腿长
are longer than the legs on that side.
[马克]为什么会这样?
– [Mark] Why is that?
可能是因为
– It could be possible that this crab
这只螃蟹曾经失去过一些腿
lost some legs at one point in time
你们知道螃蟹
’cause did you guys know that crabs
会重新长出腿来吗?
can grow their legs back?
茱莉娅 如果你的腿跌断了 它还会再长回来吗?
Now, Julia, if your leg falls off, is it gonna grow back?
不会的
Probably not.
娜娅 如果你跌断了腿 它还会长回来吗?
Naia, if your leg falls off is it gonna grow back?
不会 我也没有那种能力
No, I don’t have that power either,
但是所有的螃蟹可以截断腿
but all crabs have the ability to drop their legs,
这也就意它们可以被截断
which means they can pop off
然后过段时间 腿会重新长出来
and then after a little while they grow back.
好了 你们都是超级勇敢的 对吗?
All right, you guys can be super brave, right?
你们是勇敢的“狼群”成员 对吧?
You’re brave members of the Coyote Pack, aren’t you?
好 那来测试下你们的勇气
Okay, so to test your bravery,
我们将要看看 你们是否敢拿着蜘蛛蟹
we’re going to see if you can hold the spider crab.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好 我们将从茱莉娅开始
All right, we’re gonna go with Julia first.
预备 保持手掌是平的
Ready, keep those hands flat.
[马克]噢
– [Mark] Ooooohhh.
[狼叔]噢 我希望它不会夹你
– [Coyote] Oh, I hope it doesn’t pinch you!
就是这样 你拿着一只
– There you go, that’s you holding
小小的 有绒毛的 蜘蛛蟹
a little, fuzzy, spider crab.
[马克]哇噢
– [Mark] Whoa.
很酷 对吧?
– Pretty cool, right?
[马克]很勇敢
– [Mark] So brave!
娜娅 你准备好了吗
– Naia, are you ready?

– Mm-hmm.
好 我们开始吧
– All right, here we go.
蜘蛛蟹
Spider crab.
(紧张的呼吸声)
(moans nervously)
噢 来了
– Ooohh, there it is!
[马克]她做到了
– [Mark] She’s doing it!
这没问题 对吧?
– That’s no problem, right?
[马克] 茱莉娅 等一下
– [Mark] Oh wait, Julia!
茱莉娅 你去哪儿
– Julia, where are you going?
好吧 我们把它放进水中
All right, let’s dunk it down in the water
因为你们知道的 它们用鳃呼吸
because you know they breathe using their gills.
我们必须把它放入水里一会儿
And we have to put it under water for a little bit,
螃蟹就是这样
There we go crab.
看到没?它蜷缩成一个球
See that, it’s just curled up in a ball?
[马克]我想娜娅给螃蟹起个名字吧
– [Mark] Well, I think Naia gets to name the crab,
因为她是最后一个拿着它的人
since she’s the last one to hold it.
你想要给这只蜘蛛蟹命名吗?
– Would you like to name this spider crab?
我给它起名叫毛毛
– I’m gonna name him Fuzzy.
毛毛 毛毛蜘蛛蟹
– Fuzzy! Fuzzy the spider crab.
[马克]狼叔
– [Mark] Coyote!
我觉得你和你的团队走丢了
I think you uh, you lost your team.
我确实跟丢了
– I did lose my team.
马里奥在那里探索
Mario’s up there exploring and
他发现一些鳄蜥
he found some alligator lizards.
所以 女孩们
So, the girls left me to release
跑去放生这些海洋生物
all of these marine creatures.
但在多伊岛上探索的今天值得铭记
But it was one epic day, exploring here on Doe Island.
我是狼叔
I’m Coyote Peterson.
始终勇敢
Be brave!
保持野性
Stay wild.
下期再见
We’ll see you on the next adventure.
动物几乎存在于
Animals are present in almost
全球的每一个后院中
every backyard around the world.
要发现它们 你必须知道去哪里找
And to find them, you just have to know where to look.
与茱莉娅和娜娅一起的探索绝对是一场冲击
Exploring alongside Julia and Naia was an absolute blast.
她们俩是“狼群”中年轻的 爱冒险的成员
And it’s young, adventurous members of the Coyote Pack
是她们使我的笑容满面
like the two of them, who truly bring a smile to my face.
让我意识到她们对自然世界
Knowing that they have a genuine love
有着诚挚的爱与敬佩
and admiration for the natural world.
我看到另一个了 茱莉娅
– I saw another one, Julia.
(欢快的音乐)
(exciting music)
哦 伙计们 这很酷
– Oh guys, this is so cool!
官方的《勇者探险》巡回海报
The official Brave Adventures tour poster.
[马克]我们要开始巡回了?
– [Mark] We’re going on tour?
对的 伙计们 我们将要上路
– That’s right guys, we’re hittin’ the road
与“狼群”的成员见面
to meet members of the Coyote Pack.
[马克]太棒了
– [Mark] That’s awesome.
那狼叔 我们在旅行中做什么呢?
So what are we doing on tour, Coyote?
啊 这会难以置信
– Ah, it’s gonna be incredible.
我们将会谈论到动物
We’ll be talking about animals,
在进行中的探险
the adventures we’ve been on
我们游览的地区
and the locations we’ve visited,
一些在荧幕背后的 私人的 有趣的故事
some exclusive and funny behind the scenes stories,
以及拍摄照片 亲笔签名
plus taking pictures, signing autographs,
还有 最重要的 与成员相见
and most importantly, meeting members of the pack in person.
[马克]哇 听着很棒
– [Mark] Man, that sounds awesome.
那巡回将去哪里?
So, where’s this tour going?
我们将会沿着东海岸旅行
– We’ll be traveling down the East Coast,
从纽约到佛罗里达
from New York to Florida,
而且有很大的机会
and there’s a good chance that
我们会去你的城市游玩
we will be visiting your city.
[马克]超级棒 所以狼叔
– [Mark] Awesome. So Coyote,
由于这是一次真实的旅行
I’m guessing since this is an actual tour,
我猜会有需要有真实的门票
there’s gonna need to be actual tickets.
啊 是的 门票 当然有票
– Ah yes, the tickets, there definitely are tickets.
好消息是票正在出售
The good news is they’re on sale right now,
有普通入场票和VIP票
both general admission and VIP.
VIP极其独特且数量非常有限
VIP is extremely exclusive and there’s a very limited number
但它里面附有
but what it gets you is an autographed copy
《勇者探险》杂志作者的亲笔签名
of the Brave Adventures book,
还有 放送节目开始前与我和剧组人员的谈话
plus a hang out before the show with me and the crew.
与我 马克和马里奥的私人谈话时间
Exclusive hang out time with me, Mark, and Mario.
多棒啊!
How awesome is that?
[马克]那普通入场券怎么样
– [Mark] So what about general admission,
你还能买本书吗?
can you still buy a book?
是的 书肯定是要出售的
– Oh yeah, books are definitely gonna be for sale
而且事实上 我手上有一本
and actually I have one of the
首版印刷的书 你们想要看看吗?
first prints with me right here, you guys wanna see it?
[马克]噢 我觉得我们应该看一看
– [Mark] Oh, I think we should check that out.
是的 没错 让我们看看里面
– Yeah, all right, let’s take a look inside
一些有特色的动物及注解
at some of the featured animals and the illustrations.
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
[马克]棒 让我们看一看
– [Mark] Cool, let’s take a look.
(紧张的音乐)
(intense music)
[马克]有什么?
– [Mark] What is it?
我的天呐 马克
– Oh my gosh, Mark!
[马克]怎么了?
– [Mark] What?
这是一张黄金冒险票
– It’s a golden adventure ticket!
[马克]金色的什么?
– [Mark] A gold what?
一张黄金冒险票
– A golden adventure ticket.
[马克]那是什么?
– [Mark] What’s that?
这是一个非常特别的活动的独家邀请
– This is an exclusive invite to a very special event
我们将在下个春天冒险
that we’ll be throwing next spring.
[马克]超棒 怎样得到一张票?
– [Mark] Awesome, and how do you get a ticket?
得到它的唯一的方式是
– The only way to find one of these golden adventure tickets
它们将会被藏在
is that they will be hidden within the pages
《勇者探险》书里
of the Brave Adventures books
我们巡演节目的路途中就会开始出售这本书
that we’ll be selling while we’re on tour.
[马克]很好 那告诉我
– [Mark] Nice, so tell me about the
你将要去的地方
event that you get to go to.
好吧 你知道么 这是顶级机密
– Well, you know guys, it’s pretty top secret.
但是记住 找到这些黄金冒险票
But remember, the only way to find
唯一的方式
one of these golden adventure tickets
正是在某次的放送中
is to actually be at one of the shows.
现在 票正在销售中
Now, tickets are on sale right now,
要想得到票 你们需要做的是
and to get your tickets, all you have to do
点击这里的链接
is click on this link right up here
或者视频详情下面的链接
or the link in the video description below.
记住 票数量有限 且销售火爆
Remember, tickets are limited, and they’re selling quickly,
所以保证今天在演出播放完毕之前得到一张票
so make sure to get yours today before the shows sell out.
哇 我很兴奋
Whew! I’m so incredibly excited to finally
终于准备出发了
get on the road and meet so many
而且能亲自会见背包客成员
members of the pack in person.
我是狼叔 始终勇敢 保持野性
I’m Coyote Peterson. Be brave, stay wild.
我们将会在路上与你们相见
We’ll see you on the road guys!
如果你对旅行感兴趣
If you are excited for the tour,
而且我们知道你对《勇者探险》感兴趣
and we know you’re excited to get the Brave Adventures book,
记得回去看我们最火的
make sure to go back and watch our famous
图书的视频
click bait book announcement video,
那样 你今天可以提前预订签名
where you can pre-order your copy today.
别忘了订阅
And don’t forget, subscribe!
你就可以在下次冒险中 加入我和我的团队
So you can join me and the crew on our next big adventure.
(尖叫声)
(shouting)
我抓到了 抓到了 抓到了
I got him, I got him, I got him!
它真是超级大
He’s super big!
(郊狼的嚎叫声)
(coyote howls)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

海潮池里的海洋生物探险

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

CRAB

审核员

审核员 EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PYNyL29OOI

相关推荐