ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

Scott·Cook(Intuit创始人): 我们是如何做产品测试的 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

Scott·Cook(Intuit创始人): 我们是如何做产品测试的

Scott Cook: Make Bookkeeping Less Taxing

当我们研究消费者
We went and investigated with customers
来发现问题所在时
to find out what the real problem was.
我们会持续关注这个问题
And then we stayed focused on it.
我们关注了节省时间 去衡量时间的节省
If it’s saving time, we’re going to measure time savings.
我们测试结果
We tested.
并推行出去——我知道即使我们认为我们的设计很简单
We brought in– I knew you couldn’t trust our own opinions on
你们也不相信我们的软件容易操作
what’s easy even though we thought we had an easy design.
于是我们请一些可以免费请到的人
So we brought in the people we could get for free during the day,
来组个帕罗奥图少年队
trying to be the Palo Alto Junior League because we could
因为面包圈就能请到他们 并且他们从未用过电脑
get them for donuts and they hadn’t used computers.
我们让他们坐在电脑前
We put them in front of a computer.
告诉他们这是个新的软件
We said here’s this new software.
你将尝试付这些账单 而我们不会帮忙
You’re going to pay these bills and we’re going to watch.
我们认为这很简单直观
And we thought was so easy, so intuitive.
之后我们就看着 他们会做得艰难
And then we’d watch them and they’d struggle.
他们会被难住
They’d get stuck.
他们会吐槽
They’d go oh jeez.
于是我们会回去重新设计
And then we’d go back and redesign those
那些他们不好操作或被难住的部分
places where they struggled or got stuck.
一两周之后我们又请来另一个组
And then we’d bring in another group in a week or two and have
来做同样的事情 我们继续看他们难做的地方
them do the same thing and watch where they got stuck.
我们重复着这个过程 快速测试
And then we kept this iterative process of testing in quick
从而让简单不是空想——而成为实际
cycles so that ease wasn’t a theory– it was a reality.
我们一遍又一遍地测试改进我们的设计
We had tested and changed our design again and again.
我们提供人们最想要的
And we delivered the key benefit people wanted.
而人们最想要的就是
The big thing they wanted was to less
能更快更便捷地处理琐事
time and hassle doing this chore.
于是我们只关注更快更便捷
And we relentlessly focused on that and
和易操作 竞争者们从未这样做过
ease and none of the competitors did.
他们关注的是产品特性
They focus on features.
他们有太多的特性
And they had lots of them.
他们要做预算和资产负债表
They would do budgets and balance sheets
还有好看的图表和投资
and pretty graphs and investments.
我们关注的是人们一直在做的东西
We focused on the stuff people did all the time and
那个词便脱口而出了
on the big– and then the word of mouth took over.
主要销售人员很支持我们的产品
Our key salesperson has always been for our stuff, word of mouth.
这是因为我们的产品
And that’s because we did the product
提供了重要的好处 那是人们想要改进的关键
right by delivering the key benefit, that key improvement they want,
让软件在不断地测试中变得便于使用
and then make it so drop dead easy by testing, testing, testing.
那便是它的作用
So that’s what worked.
据我们所知 我们是
As far as we know, we were the first people
最先做可用性测试的
to do what’s now called usability testing.
当我们还在做那个测试时
It just hadn’t been done up to that point.
它还没有个专业名词
We didn’t have a fancy name for it.
我们做测试只是因为有意义
We just did it because it made sense.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I6PUhnqO0s

相关推荐