ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

科学技巧减肥 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

科学技巧减肥

Scientific Weight Loss Tips

我们都想减肥和保持健康。
We all want to lose fat and stay healthy.
但所有这些减肥药和计划,有什么科学依据能称得上减肥技巧呢?
But with all these diet pills and plans, what does science have to say about weight loss tips?
我们先来看看明显的方法-运动。
Let’s get the obvious out of the way first. -Exercise-
不仅身体主动运动可以立刻消耗卡路里
Not only does the physical active exercise burn calories immediately
科学家最近发现在你睡着时也会继续燃烧脂肪
scientist recently found that it continues to burn fat while you sleep.
在运动期间你的身体用了大部分可用的碳水化合物作为能量并在接下来的24小时替换他们
During exercise your body uses up most of its available carbohydrates for energy and replaces them over the next 24 hours.
与此同时,它会开始消耗你的脂肪来支撑身体身体的一些基本功能比如散步,聊天
In the mean time, it begins to break down your fat storage for basic functions such as walking, talking
甚至在你睡觉的时候。不要节食,尤其是不要不吃早餐。
and even sleeping. Don’t skip meals. Especially breakfast.
我们已经在上一个视频中解释了膳食中的科学。
We’ve explained in our last video the science behind appetite.
当你饿着的时候,你的身体和大脑会产生强烈的去吃高卡路里食物的冲动。
When you starve yourself, your body and brain create intense urges to eat high-calorie foods
并且会反对健康的选择。
as opposed to healthy options.
早餐对维持血糖和荷尔蒙值有明显的帮助
Breakfast specifically helps to keep blood sugar and hormone levels regular
并且能够促进你的新陈代谢系统在一天里燃烧更多的卡路里。
and gives your metabolism a boost to burn more calories through the day.
补充更多的蛋白质和低脂的奶制品也会对你减肥有帮助。
Adding more protein and low fat dairy to your diet helps as well.
蛋白质可以诱导一种名为pyy的化学物质大量释放,这种名为pyy的物质可以被传递到大脑并且抑制饥饿信号。
Protein induces a large release of the chemical PYY, which goes to the brain and suppresses hunger signals.
仅仅在食物中多补充10%的蛋白质能够让你饱的时间更长。
Simply adding 10% more protein to your food can keep you full much longer.
在另一方面,低脂的奶制品含有可以附着在其他你吃的脂肪上面的钙。
Low fat dairy on the other hand contains calcium which binds to other fats you’ve eaten
并且产生一种不能被吸收的羹状物质。
and creates a soup like substance which can’t be absorbed.
因此,你的身体伴随着分泌出这种物质分泌出更多的脂肪。
Instead, your body excretes this soup and with it more of the fat you’ve consumed.
说到汤,这可能是最好的减肥秘诀之一.
Speaking of soup, it’s perhaps one of the best kept diet secrets.
当你吃饭过程中喝下一杯水,这种液体就会在你的食物被消化之前轻松的被吸收。
When you drink a glass of water with your meal, the fluid is easily absorbed before your food is digestid
迅速降低了胃的大小让你感觉饿了。
which quickly brings down the stomach size making you feel hungry.
取同一餐和泥搅拌机和液体很难被吸收得多快
Take that same meal and puree it in a blender and the fluids have a much harder time being absorbed quickly
这意味着你的胃一直扩大,让你有饱腹感更久。
this means your stomach stays expanded, making you feel full for longer.
记下你的卡路里。研究表明那些通过写日记的方式每天坚持记录吃的东西的人
Count your calories. Studies show that people who actively document their food intake by using a journal
比那些没有这样做的人有更明显的提高。
have drastic improvements over those who don’t.
而且,知道了一杯咖啡含有10卡路里而一杯卡布奇诺却含有100卡路里之后,你就有机会
Furthermore, knowing a coffee has 10 calories but a cappuccino has 100, gives you the opportunity
合理规划你的节食计划,即不仅吃得多而且可以摄入更少的卡路里。
to structure your diet to eat more while taking less calories.
并且,把你的餐盘变小。这一点看似不重要,却能奇迹般地改变你的食物摄入量。
And while it may seem trivial, reducing your plate size can drastically change your food intake.
研究表明,仅仅是把盘子的大小从12英寸缩小到10英寸,就可以把你吃的食物总量减少22%。
Studies show that a simple change from 12 to 10 inches can reduce the amount of food you eat by up to 22%.
即使我们感觉已经饱了,我们的身体也很难减少摆在我们面前的食物。
Our bodies have a hard time turning down food in front of us even when we’re full.
所以盘子里的食物越少越好
So the less food on your plate the better.
最后,睡眠和压力对我们的饮食有很大的影响
Finally, sleep and stress play a large factor in how much we eat.
睡眠不足或者压力过大的情况下,我们的胃口会更好,导致我们的体重很难保持下去。
Both sleep deprivation and stress levels increase appetite, making it harder to keep off the pounds.
很急切地想得到一个问题的答案吗?可以在评论中或者是在脸书和推特上咨询。
Got a burning question you want answered? Ask it in the comments or on Facebook and Twitter.
请订阅更多的每周科技视频
And subscribe for more weakly science videos.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HA00ZctGz50

相关推荐