ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

科幻微电影《超光速》 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

科幻微电影《超光速》

Sci-Fi Short Film "Hyperlight" presented by DUST

超光速的技术为深空旅行铺平了道路
并且改变了人类的历史进程
EMOO1-艾米丽安娜·牛顿
超越光速
艾达 我这是在哪?
Ada, where am I?
你在Q-465b轨道上
You are in orbit of Q-465b.
菲利普呢?
What about Philip?
菲利普的冷冻舱已经失去动力
Philip’s cryopod has lost power.
他的氧气水平达到了危险值
His oxygen level is critical.
规划一条可以让我靠近他的航线
Plot a course to get me next to him.
这会大幅消耗你的能量储备
This will significantly reduce your power reserves.
你可能因此无法回到索利斯
You may not have enough to return to Solis.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
确定 执行任务
Positive, do it.
[吊舱发动机点火]
[pod engines fire up]
[低燃料报警响起]
[low fuel warning beeps]
减速
Decelerate.
释放左侧连接器
Deploy the left lateral connectors.
反转引擎 带我回索利斯
Reverse engines. Get me to Solis.
能量储备耗尽
Power reserves depleted.
打开2号停泊区的舱门
Open doors to docking bay 2.
好的 但是你将不能校正你的轨道
Understood.But you won’t be able to correct your trajectory.
释放顶部连接器
Deploy top connectors.
磁化
Magnetize.
[警报响起]
[alarm cycles]
-艾达 开启医疗室-好的
Ada,power up the medlab.Understood.
艾达 医疗设备出了什么问题?
Ada,what’s wrong with the med equipment?
医疗设备运转正常
The medical equipment is functioning properly.
菲利普活着吗?
Is Philip alive?
是的
Yes.
那为什么探测器显示他死了?
Then why are the probes telling me he’s dead?
我不知道
I don’t know.
不管如何要持续供氧
Keep pumping O2 no matter what it says.
明白
Understood.
艾达
Ada.
到底发生了什么?
What the fuck happened?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你为什么弹出我们的冷冻舱?
Why did you eject our cryopods?
我没有弹出这艘飞船上的任何冷冻舱
I did not eject any of the cryopods on the ship.
我们和他们一起返回索利斯 这意味着我们之前被弹出来了
We landed with them. That means we should have been ejected.
我不能解释这个矛盾
I cannot explain this discrepancy.
[飞船上砰击声回响]
[thud echoes aboard the ship]
艾达……
Ada…
飞船上还有什么人?
Who else is on the ship?
你和菲利普·麦达是这飞船上仅有的人类
You and Philip Mayda are the only people on the ship.
有多少生物在飞船上?
How many living beings are on the ship?
两个
Two.
有多少个大约37℃的热源在飞船上?
How many heat sources of approximately 37 degrees are on the ship?
三个
Three.
艾达 打开控制室的门
Ada, open control room door.
[开门声响起]
[door chimes]
艾达
Ada.
确认我面前的人的身份
Identify the person in front of me.
艾米丽安娜·牛顿
Emiliana Newton.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
是的
Yes.
艾达 确认正和我说话的人的身份
Ada,identify the person I’m speaking with.
菲利普·麦达
Philip Mayda
确认在医疗板上的人的身份
Identify the person on the med slab.
菲利普·麦达
Philip Mayda.
艾达 这怎么可能?
Ada, how is that possible?
我无法解释这个矛盾
I cannot explain this discrepancy.
你死了
You died.
几天前超光速核心能量耗尽了
The hyperlight core gave out a few days ago.
我们从超光速出来 然后……
We came out of cryo and…
我们尝试修好它……
we been trying to fix it…
……在这之后
…since it happened.
你进行了太空行走
You went space walking…
我进入核心的外部传感器
I accessed the core’s external sensors.
我们彻夜无眠地工作
We were operating under no sleep but…
但是…… 就在两小时之前
…just two hours ago
嘣 爆炸包裹了整艘飞船
boom there was this explosion that surrounded the whole ship and y-
而你……她死在残骸雨中
She died in the rain of wreckage.
现在你在这里
Now you’re here.
还活着
Alive.
而且 你看起来……跟她一模一样
And- You look… just like her.
艾达
Ada.
现在的日期和时间是多少?
What’s the current date and time?
地球日2103年3月22日
Earth date is March 22, 2103.
SUT时间是954:34:54
The SUT is currently 954:34:54.
什么?
What?
我们计划两个小时前退出超光速系统
T-Two hours ago was when were were schedule to exit hyperlight.
去哪里?
Heading where?
为什么?
Why?
你激活过你的危险信号吗?
Did you activate your distress beacon?
我当然做了 这是预案
Of course I did, it’s protocol.
这就是我们来这里的原因
That’s,that’s why we came here to
我们来回应求救信号
to respond to a distress beacon.
天啊
Christ!
当我们的索利斯到达的时候 你的已经在那里了
When… When our Solis arrived yours was already here.
人类不可能同时处在同一个地方
And we can’t be in the same place at the same…
这就是为什么……
That’s why you, the um…
另外一个你没有生命体征的原因
The other you has no vitals
因为在这个时刻 你已经在这里了
because in this reality you’re already here.
而我没问题 是因为我已经死了
And I’m ok because I’m dead.
非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
或许……
Maybe uh…
……你和他……
…you and he…
……另外一个菲利普是正常的 但是……
…the other Phil worked but…
对不起
Sorry.
听我说 既然你回到了……
Listen,now that you turn uh, back…
……这里
…here…
……我们需要继续修理超光速核心
…we need to, uh, work on the hyperlink core again.
好的
Ok.
好吧 我去恢复CPU
Alright I’m gonna go hack away at the CPU.
我记得 你之前是想先……
I think the uh, next thing you were planning was uh…
先检查一下岸控器的
you were gonna go check out the shore controller.
好吧
Ok.
艾米丽安娜……
Emiliana…
你还好吗?
Are you feeling well?
[飞船在宇宙中航行]
[ship rumbling in space]
怎么样了?
How’s it goin?
无法和飞船建立链接
It’s not communicating with anything on the ship.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我得试试一些插件
I’m gonna try some mods.
万一起作用了呢
Who knows if any of them work.
艾达 我的四分仪呢?
Ada, where are my quanter tools?
还在二号对接舱
They’re still in docking bay two.
等我一下
Stay put.
我去找找
I’ll get’em.
[令人紧张的音乐]
[intense music builds]
[门关上锁住]
[door closes and locks]
[警报声]
[warning alarm begins]
艾米丽安娜…
Elimiana…
岸控器烧了
The shore controller’s fried.
我们会被困在这里很长很长时间
We’re gonna be stuck here a long long time.

No.
别这样做
Don’t do this.
你们不能同时出现在同一个地方
You can’t be in the same place at the same time.
别这样做!
Don’t do this!
不管她做了什么
Whatever she did…
我都很抱歉
I’m sorry.
艾米丽安娜 我无法打开二号对接舱 菲利普在里面
Emiliana I can’t open the doors to docking bay to while Philip is inside.
艾达 手动超控 五号优先级
Ada, manual override, priority five.
他会发现的
He’s gonna find out.
[对接舱门关闭]
[docking bay doors close]
[对接舱锁死复压]
[docking bay locks and repressurizes]

Hey.
我想你了
I missed you.
发生什么了?
What happened?
待会儿再说
Tell me later.
我有点头疼
I have a headache.
你还好吗?
You ok?
没事儿
I’m ok.
完全没事儿
Totally fine.
谢谢你照顾我
Thanks for taking care of me.
永远都会
Always.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

菲利普和艾米丽安娜被困太空舱的故事

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

🍀趁年轻🌴

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od49AfIS2-U

相关推荐