未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

学校午餐 | 美国熊孩子试吃各地食物 #2

School Lunches | American Kids Try Food From Around the World | Ep 2

我先道歉 它看起来像被玉米包围的一大块便便
I apologize in advance; it looks like a big piece of poo surrounded by corn.
哇喔
Wow.
现在喝一小口 五 四 三
Now take a sip. Five, four, three
——它不是牛奶 我知道它不是牛奶 ——你喝的就是牛奶
– It’s not milk; I know it’s not milk. – You’ve had milk.

Blah.
我不喜欢 真的
I don’t like it. Nope.
——味道像什么——我不知道像什么 但是很难吃
– What did that taste like? – I don’t know, but it tastes gross.
这货不会在我今天的心愿清单中 拜拜 浑圆地滚蛋吧
That is not on my list today. Bye-bye, walk out of my list.
——那是土豆泥吗 还是甜土豆泥——它叫甜可萨里
– Is that mash potatoes? Sweet mash potatoes? – It’s called Sweet Kesari.
好恶心
It’s disgusting.
孩子们怎么会吃这个 太刻薄了
Why would kids eat that? That’s just mean.
我为印度人感到悲哀
I feel sorry for the Indians.
不可以偷看 你看了吗
No, are you looking?
没有 没有
No. No.
哇喔
Wow.
就着旁边那一块来吃
Eat it with the other thing that’s next to it.
一定要吃吗
Do I have to?
是的 我一定要吃 很好 这是我这辈子最惨的一天了
Yeah. I have to, great. It’s the worst day of my life.
呃 好难吃
Ew, gross.
——你之前觉得是什么——我之前以为它是甜品 看起来像蛋糕一样
– What did you think it?- I thought it was dessert. It looked like cake.
这是法国的吗
Is this from France?
我爱法国
I love France.
法国不管什么地方 都很美好
Everywhere in France, it’s really fancy.
——法国人做什么的 他们都喝什么——茶
– What do French people do? What do they drink all the time? – Tea.
——不是酒吗——我觉得他们不喝酒
– Not wine? – I don’t think they drink wine.
我们等下会拿点酒给你们
We’re going to bring out some wine for you guys.
——好的——等等 啥
– Okay. – Wait. What?
——好啊好啊——什么
– Yes. – What?
——好啊 拿酒出来——不可以
– Yes, bring out the wine.- Nope.
——我就知道——不要 世界末日要来了
– I knew it. – No, the end of humanity’s come.
小哥 你真能演
Dude, you’re super over dramatic.
比起学校里吃的我更喜欢这些
I would rather have this food than what I have at school.
小心 小心你的手
Careful, watch your hands.

Whoa.
闻起来就恶心
That stuff smells disgusting.
嗯 尝起来也没那么糟
Hmm, it actually doesn’t taste that bad.
这个好好吃啊
Man, this is delicious.
啊 香蕉
Ah, banana!
原来是车前草
It’s a plantain.
车前草不是像一种我们用来擦身的东西吗
Isn’t plantain like something that you rub against?
如果我告诉你那是根你会怎么样
What if I told you that’s a root?
等等 这是奶酪吗
Wait a minute, is this cheese?
求你了 我真的不喜欢奶酪
Please, no. I really do not like cheese.
我讨厌今天
I hate this day.

Ow!
不要 我讨厌这个
Nope, I hate it.
这是什么鬼
What the heck is this?
我能吃一点儿吗
Can I have some?
西柚吗
Grapefruit?
越橘吗
Lingon-berry?
一捆装满葡萄干的胡萝卜 我不要 谢谢
A bunch of carrots filled with raisins? No, thank you.
我觉得其他孩子们不会讨厌这个的 呜啦啦
I don’t think the other kids won’t like doing this. Ooh. La. La.
哇喔
Whoa.
嗯 闻起来不错
Mmm. That smells good.
辣椒
Chili.
啊 辣 好辣
Oh, it’s hot. This is so hot.
我能把这些全部吃掉
I could eat all of this.
辣 味道就只是辣
It’s hot, that’s what it tastes like.
我还是离豆子远一点 因为吃豆子会放屁
I tend to stay away from beans because they make you fart.
——是不是有一首歌颂这货的歌 ——有的
– Is there a song about that? – Yup.
豆子 豆子 吃得多屁也多神奇的豆子
Beans, beans, the magic fruit the more you fart and the more you toot
排得舒畅所以餐餐都要有豆子
the better you feel and that’s why beans for every meal.

Oh.

Wow.
我不会吃这盘子里的任何东西 拜托
I’m not going to eat one thing on this plate, come on.
好渣 我到死都不会吃这样的东西
It’s terrible; I would never eat something like this.
哇喔 不要 不要
Wow. No. No.
我不会用筷子
I don’t know how to use chopsticks.
你就是这样用筷子的 我觉得
This is how you use chopsticks, I think.
啊 滑溜 中国人是怎么吃的
Ah, slippery. How do Chinese people eat this?
我鼻子告诉我这个不会太好吃
My nose says it wouldn’t be so good.
——你不喜欢喝汤吗——是的
– You hate soup?- Yeah.
——你喜欢面条吗——不喜欢
– Do you like noodles?- Nope.
拜托
Come on.
吃起来像越南河粉
It tastes like pho.
比萨比这个好吃多了
I like pizza way better.
噢 我知道怎么用筷子了
Oh, I know how, use the chopsticks.
快要夹到了
Almost got it.
耶 耶
Yeah. Yeah.
这是中餐吗
This is Chinese?
不是 这是日本料理
No, but this is Japanese.
日本吗
Japanese?
我明白了
I get it.
——有谁是日本人啊——汤姆 克鲁斯
– Who is Japanese? – Tom Cruise.
噢 这些都是什么鬼
Ooh, what are these?
——海绵蛋糕——老面包
– Sponge cakes. – Old bread.
芝士
Cheese.
尽管很硬
It’s really hard though.
看起来像什么
What’s that look like?
不知道像什么 但是好像很好吃
I don’t know, but it looks delicious.
——阿富汗的孩子午餐就吃这个——只有这个吗
– Kids eat this for lunch in Afghanistan. – Just this?
——阿富汗——阿富……你说什么
Afghanistan. Afghan-what?
对于那些每天只能吃这些的孩子 你会同情他们吗
Do you feel bad for the kids who have to eat that every day?
不会 我觉得挺好的 因为这东西很甜很好吃
No, I feel actually pretty good because this is really sweet and it tastes really good.
挺惊讶的因为这一大坨……不知道什么鬼
It surprises me because it’s a big block of this whatever?
这块小东西有九百大卡吗 哇
This tiny little block has nine hundred freaking calories? Oh wow.
我愿意多吃这个做午餐
I would eat this for lunch most of the time.
好啊 我可以每天吃
Yes, I’d eat it every day.
我绝对不要每天吃这些
I am definitely not eating this every day.
不是吧 好恶心啊 我要离开这里 去厕所静静
Oh man, this is gross. I am out of here. Straight to the toilet.
我愿意去阿富汗吃那一块正方体曲奇
I would go to Afghanistan to get that really, really good cube cookie thingamajig.
好吧 可能我思想可以更开放一点的
Okay, and maybe I’ll be a little bit more open minded.
但是妈妈 我不是说你煮的东西 对于你煮的东西我永远无法思想开放
But mom, not for your food. I will not be open minded for your food.
那是重点吗 重点就是让我思想开放点吗
Was that the point? Was that the point of me doing this, to be open minded?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

美国熊孩子试吃各地食物,为什么没有中国??中国的早餐可以做一整集……

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Josephine

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsyhtzKLxkw

相关推荐