未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

狼叔的小屋

Saving the Lobsters!

我的第一次花式射击!
– My first trick shot!
噢!
– Oh!
-插进去了!-噢!
– Boom, got it! – Oh!
-好了(同时)
– There we go. – At the same time.
-没有练过 刚才-没有练过
– No practice, then. – No practice.
没有练过
– No practices.
只抛一次
– One shot.
-噢!-非常接近!兄弟!
– Oh! – So close, bro!
非常接近!兄弟
– So close, bro!
[鼓声和喇叭声]
(drums and horn)
朋友们 我们到了 我们现在在缅因州
– All right, guys, here we are, we’re in Maine,
我们将做《狼叔的家》的另一集
and we’re gonna do another edition of Coyote’s Cribs.
或者我该说《勇者探险团队的家》
Or I should say, the Brave Wilderness Team’s Cribs,
因为这是
because this is where we’ve been staying
我们最近几天住的地方
for the last couple of days,
我们刚好住在水边
and we’re right on the waterfront here,
这就很有意思了
so it’s been pretty awesome.
这个时节会有小低潮 小雾
A little low tide right now, a little foggy.
在这里 我们享受了一段美好时光
We’ve had some really beautiful days out here,
但非常不巧
but it just so happened,
今天恰好遇到了缅因州典型的晨雾
this day has got the classic Maine fog,
我认为用“停飞天气”来形容它 很合适
socked-in look, which I think suits it.
不用过于麻烦 让我们带上照相机
So, without further ado, let’s grab our cameras,
去看看这个房子
and go check out this house.
马里奥 我来了
All right, Mario, I’m coming around.
看那
Look at that.
美国国旗
America.
很漂亮
Beautiful.
-好 我们开始吧-好
All right, here we go. – All right.
让我们看看有没有人在家 准备好了吗?
Let’s see if anyone’s home, ready?

– Yep.
[有节奏的敲门声]
(“Shave And A Haircut” knock)
你告诉他们我们在做这集 对吗?
You did tell them we were doing this, right?
嗯…是的 我希望他…
– Uh, yeah, I hope he’s …
他来了!
– There we go, there he is!
你好吗?
– What’s up?
嘿 各位 你们好吗?
Hey guys, how are ya?
我们很好
– We’re doing good.
快进来!
– Come on inside!
欢迎 欢迎 欢迎哦!看看整个屋子!
Welcome, welcome, welcome, aw, look at all this room!
我们现在在缅因州的哈萨斯瓦
We are in Harpswell, Maine, right now,
这是《狼叔的家》的另一集的拍摄现场
and this is another edition of On Location, Coyote’s Crib.
我们将带你们参观屋子
We’re gonna take you on a tour of a house,
而且这屋子的所有权并不属于我!
that I don’t actually own!
我们去看看卧室 浴室
We’re gonna explore the bedrooms, the bathrooms,
楼上楼下 角落缝隙
the upstairs, the downstairs, the nooks, the crannies,
还有些你们指明要看而我们又有的小玩意儿
the trinkets, you name it, if we have it,
你们会看到它的
you’re gonna see it.
大家准备好了吗?
Are you guys ready?
[所有人]准备好了!
– [Both] I’m ready!
好的 让我们往这边走!
– Okay, let’s go this way!
唔…上次 我们忘了看马克的房间
Woo, now, last time, we almost forgot about Mark’s room.
那么今天 我们就先看看马克的房间
So today, we’re gonna look at Mark’s room first.
让我们看看他的房间长什么样
Let’s see what he’s got.
我希望我打扫过房间
– I hope I cleaned this.
看看这宽敞的房间!
– Check this spacious spread out!
嘿!马克 看看这匹马
Man, Mark, look at this horse.
这看起来很舒适
– Looks cozy in here.
那匹马是什么品种的?
– What kind of horse is that horse?
它是匹马 那当然了
Well, it’s a horse, of course.
非常奇特的马
Pretty fancy horse.
这是马克的床 这是他睡觉的地方
This is Mark’s bed, this is where he sleeps.
看看这些枕头!
Look at these pillows!
-这床舒服吗?-当然
Is this a comfortable bed? – It is.
噢 马里奥 我觉得这比我的床舒服
– Oh man, I think it’s more comfortable than my bed.
那是什么?
What’s over here?
它很舒服
– It was comfortable.
噢!快看 我们发现了一些照片
– Aw, man check that out, we’ve got some photos.
我喜欢这个屋子里的所有贴在墙上的物品
I love everything that’s on the walls in this house,
如你所见 我显然是个巨人
and as you can see, I’m obviously a giant
因为我能触摸到天花板
because I can touch the ceiling.
在这个房子里 我就像詹姆斯一样
I feel like LeBron James in this house right now.
正常情况下 我触碰不到天花板
Normally, I can’t touch the ceiling.
马里奥 你也能触摸到天花板
Even you can touch the ceiling, Mario.
唔…那个房间很棒
Woo, that’s an awesome room, so,
无论你有没有看过上集里的这一幕
whenever you have an episode like this,
反正我知道 上次我们介绍了音乐小屋
and I know last time we were trying to reference MTV Cribs,
我不认为你们中的一些人看过音乐小屋
I don’t think some of you have seen MTV Cribs,
所有人都在问
and everybody was like,
“狼叔 你吃多少糖?”
“Coyote, how much sugar did you eat?”
我今天早上不吃糖
I didn’t eat any sugar this morning.
让我们看看电冰箱里的食物
Let’s look in the fridge and show you guys
展示给大家看看 我们有多少含糖的食物
how much food we really have with sugar.
[忧伤钢琴曲]
(sad piano music)
食物有点少
– That’s a little sparse.
谁吃了我们的所有食物?
Who ate all our food?
食物都到哪去了?
– Where’d all the food go?
不是吧?有人吃了我们所有的食物
What, somebody ate all our food.
肯定是缅因州的野人干的
Must have been the Maine Sasquatch,
但他留下了蓝莓 快看!
but he left behind the blueberries, check that out!
蓝莓 蓝莓 蓝莓
– Blueberries, blueberries, blueberries.
是的 那是我的最爱 就在这儿
– Yeah, that’s my favorite, right there.
抓一把
– Put a whole-
那就是你的能量来源
That’s where you get your energy from.
蓝莓提供了许多天然的能量
– Blueberries provide so much natural energy!
缅因蓝莓
– Maine blueberries.
如你所见 我们还有水
– As you can see, we also have water,
以及我个人的最爱:金枪鱼
and my personal favorite, tuna fish.
这像是装在盒子里的猫粮
This is like cat food in a can,
但它尝起来很美味
but it tastes amazing.
[咬碎声]好吧 我们从这边走
(crunch) All right, let’s go this way!
哇!
Wow!
有时候 我会坐在这里的沙发上
Now, sometimes, I sit on this couch right here,
我正吃着胡萝卜
I’m gonna finish my carrot.
我有个双筒望远镜
I’ve got these binoculars.
噢 你要用它来看鸟还是别的什么?
– Ooh, do you bird or something?
那是为…窗外的鸟准备的吗?
Is that for birding out the win …
我的意思是 我们有这么多窗户
I mean, we have all these windows.
有很多窗户是为观鸟准备的
– There are a lot of great windows for birding,
但事实上 我用这个望远镜来看电视
but actually, I use this to watch the TV.
我会告诉你为什么 当你通过望远镜看电视时
And I’ll tell you what, it looks like a big screen TV,
会有大银幕的感觉
when you’re looking through the binoculars.
好的 我们走吧
All right, let’s move on.
哇!
Woo!
啊!
Hup!
虽然我不能去那儿
I’m not allowed to go over there, though.
你看见了吗咳咳!
You see that? – Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa.
我没有过于接近它
– I’m not too close.
这是…嗯…这是我的地盘
– This is uh, this is my area.
那是马克的拍摄装置
– That’s Mark’s gear.
退后
– Just stay back.
狼叔不碰那些摄像装置
– Coyote doesn’t touch the camera gear,
但是我能碰的是
but what I am allowed to touch,
这个小工作桌 快看
is this little workstation right here, check it out.
噢!酷!看这个!
Oh, cool, look at this!
“哪种蝎子咬得最疼”
“Which scorpion’s sting is worse” is actually trending
现在已经更到第八期了
number eight in the world right now.
我为什么不看下去 并回答一些人的问题呢?
Why don’t I go ahead and answer somebody’s comment?
乔希·乔治森问“它们有毒吗?”
Josh Georgeson says, “are they poisonous?”
不 乔治森 它们无毒
No, George, they’re not poisonous,
但它们会分泌毒液
they’re actually venomous.
在我们拍摄完这个视频后
I will write back to you,
我会给你回复
after we’re done filming this video.
好了 让我们去那边的角落
All right, let’s go in this corner over here.
喂!这是什么?
– Hey, what’s this?
噢 咳咳咳咳!不 我们稍后再揭晓
– Ooh, whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa, no, we’ll get to that later.
别往正冒泡的黑箱子里看
Don’t look inside of the bubbling black box.
-拍那边-为什么我不能往里看?
Head that way. – Why can’t I look in there?
各位 那是待会才能看的 我发誓我们会看到那里面是什么
– That’s for later, guys, I promise we’ll get
但要等到这个视频的最后
to see what’s in there, but not until the end of the video.
噢 这是我在这个屋子里最爱的地方
Oh, this is actually one of my favorite spots in the house,
它一直被放在房间的这边
all the way on the other side of the room,
这是“媒体椅”
this is the media chair.
像这样 把脚放上来
I put my feet up like this,
然后 启动我的播放器
and then I crank up my boombox.
一个播…一个什么?
– A boo, a what?
一个播放器 孩子们 假使你不知道
– A boombox, kids, in case you didn’t know,
这不只能放光盘 还能放录音带
this plays not only CDs, it also plays cassettes.
快看[播放器的声音]
Check this out. (mimics hydraulic whine)
-你放了…啊!-别碰它!
– Is that were you put the uh- – Dah, don’t touch!
别碰它 那是放录音带的地方
Nope, that’s where you put in the cassette tape.
这个屋子里没有MP3
No MP3s up in this house.
我们太墨守成规了-什么是录音带?
We’re old-school. – What’s a cassette tape?
在网上查一下
– Look it up on the Internet.
相信我 这是好东西
Trust me, it’s good stuff.
好的 我们走吧
Okay, let’s move on.
我喜欢那个播放器
Love that boombox.
[爆破音]
♪ Bom bom, ba ba bom bom,
看!
check it out!
这是浴室!
It’s the bathroom!
也是洗衣房
Which also doubles as the laundry room.
那是一台烘干机和洗涤器 产于1985年
There’s a dryer, and a washer, from, like, 1985.
在我的右后边 这就是淋浴室
And right behind me here, this, is the shower.
这是我在经历了一天的冒险
This’s where I clean up after a hard day’s adventure
即《勇者冒险》的拍摄后 洗澡的地方
out there filming episodes for the Brave Wilderness channel.
#啦啦啦啦啦#
♪ La la la la la
好的
Okay.
我们看那儿
Let’s look over here.
一个木制的马桶套圈!
– A wooden toilet seat!
一个木制的马桶套圈!
– A wooden toilet seat?
这是我负责的地方
And this is where I take care of business.
我们称它为“看骑在马上的人”
We call it seeing a man about a horse.
墙上有一些引句 我读一下
And there’s some quotes on the wall that I can read.
“别等船来 出海迎去”
“Don’t wait for your ship to come in, row out to meet it.”
——父亲
Dad.
这是父亲节的那真是个很棒的引句
And it’s Father’s Day, that’s a perfect quote.
我们去这边!
Okay, let’s go this way!
现在 如果你们觉得楼下已经很棒了
Now, if you thought that the downstairs was exciting,
等我们到楼上 你会觉得更棒
just wait until we go upstairs.
你们准备好了吗?
Are, you, ready?
(所有人)当然!
– [Both] Let’s do it!
好!
– Okay!
噢 小心点 楼梯道有点窄
Oh, but be careful, the stairwell is kinda tight.
往上走
Gotta work your way up this direction.
噢!我希望大家兴奋起来
Oh, man I hope you guys are excited,
因为我们刚刚踏进了我的卧室![biu biu biu~]
because we’ve just entered, my bedroom! (imitates airhorn)
让我们先看看小狼叔在忙什么
First let’s check out what Little Coyote’s up to.
嗨 伙计 你过得怎么样
Hey, buddy, how’s it goin’?
嘿 各位 希望你们在YouTube上看得愉快
– Hey, everybody, hope you’re having fun
我今天抓了只大海龟
out there in YouTube land, I caught a giant turtle today.
实际上 小狼叔有他自己的床
– Actually, little Coyote has his own bed.
看看这张宽敞的床 大吧?
Check out this mansionous spread, right?
难以置信 你们看到了小狼叔和他的海龟睡在这张床上
Unbelievable, you got Little Coyote and his turtle,
而我睡在这里
sleep on this bed, and I sleep,
这有一些巨大的鱼!
over here, with these giant fish!
如你所见
As you can see, they do have spikes
它们后背部的鱼鳍上有尖刺 准备好了吗?
on their back dorsal fin there, ready?
1…
One,
2…
two,
别!别!
– Don’t do it, don’t do it!
噢!别在这集 是吗?
– Oh, not on this edition, huh?
我们去这边
Let’s go in here.
噢!这是马里奥的房间!
Oh, it’s Mario’s room!
[音乐]
♪ Bam bam bam bam, ba bam
什么?马里奥 你一个人占领了这整个房间?
What, Mario, you’ve got this entire space to yourself.
你真的需要用四张床来睡觉吗?
Do you really need four beds?
看这个!
Look at this.
1..2..3..4个床!
– One, two, three, four beds!
噢!这是小马里奥!
– Oh, and here’s Mini Mario!
嗨 各位 噢!我的帽子掉了 我的天哪!
– Hi guys, oh, my hat fell off, oh my goodness.
我现在在拍摄现场
I’m just here on location right now.
我什么也看不到
I can’t see anything.
[爆破声]
Boom.
我们从这边走
– Let’s go this way.
嘿 这的阶梯很陡峭
– Man, these stairs are steep.
我喜欢这个房子
– I love this house.
现在 如果你觉得房子里面就让人很兴奋了
Now, if you thought the inside of the house was exciting,
那等我们去外面看看
just wait until we go outside.
我为大家准备了一个大惊喜
I’ve got a big surprise for you guys.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
准备好了走吧
– Ready. – Let’s go!
[战鼓声]
(military drums)
-我们到了 你们准备好了吗?-准备好了
– Here we go, you ready? – Ready.

– Shh.
这是最酷的地方!
This is, the super-cool hangout fort!
把纱门拉开 快看!
Slide the screen door open, check it out!
唔…这有多酷?
Woo, how cool is this?
这里很赞
– This is awesome.
这个吊灯真酷
– That chandelier’s super cool.
你可以坐在这个椅子上
– You can sit in this chair,
你可以坐在这个椅子上
you can sit in this chair,
你也可以坐在这个床垫上
you can sit on that futon, or my personal favorite,
或者坐在我的最爱:这个小椅子上
is this tiny little chair here,
这有个FM/AM公司的非常古老的收音机 噢!
and this really ancient FM/AM Panasonic radio, aw.
看 超可爱-它还能用吗?
Look how cute it is. – Does it work?
(杂音)
(static)
(Portugal.The Man的歌《feel it still》)
(“Feel It Still” by Portugal. The Man)
你做些调整
– You’ve got some tunes.
是Portugal.The Man的歌
– It’s Portugal. The Man.
对 是Portugal.The Man的
– Yeah, that is Portugal. The Man.
嘿 我们喜欢他们!
– Hey, we like those guys!
嘿 各位 Portugal.The Man
– Hey, guys, Portugal. The Man., John,
约翰 如果你们在看这个视频
if you guys are watching, you’re actually
你就会听到这个过时的AM/FM公司的收音机
on the radio, right now, this ancient AM/FM Panasonic radio,
在缅因州的哈普斯瓦播着他们的歌
in the middle of Harpswell, Maine.
那非常棒
That is pretty awesome.
好了 我知道大家都特别期待
All right, so I know you guys were super excited
我们房间里放着的
about that black bubbling box that we had
冒着泡的黑箱子
up in the family room.
我知道马克对它很感兴趣
I know Mark was pretty excited about it.
就像一个在糖果店的孩子一样
Like a little kid in a candy shop.
我们去看看!
– Let’s go check it out!
我知道这时 你们都会对自己说
– So I’m sure at this point, you guys are all saying
“箱子里是什么?箱子里到底是什么?”
to yourselves, “What’s in the box, what’s in the box?”
让我们进去看看箱子里面是什么
Let’s go inside and find out what’s in the box.
我的第一次花式射击!
– My first trick shot!
噢!
– Oh!
马克 这个U形物给你
– There’s a horseshoe for you, Mark.
噢 我拿了个红的(我最爱的颜色)
– Oh, I got red, favorite color.
红色 那和你的衬衫很搭
– Red, that matches your shirt.
马里奥 蓝色和你的衬衫很搭
Mario, blue, that matches your shirt,
我的话 应该是黄色
and I will be the yellow.
因为那有点绿 绿色和我的衬衫很搭
Because that’s kinda green, and it kinda matches my shirt.
我们要同时扔
So we’re all gonna throw at the exact same time.
要开始了 准备好了吗?
– Here we go, ready?
准备好了吗?
– Ready?
马里奥 你准备好了吗?
Mario, are you ready?
好了
– Okay.
开始吧
– Here we go.
同时
– At the exact same time.
-没有练过-没有练过
– No practice. – No practice.
-没有练过-就射一次
– No practicing. – One shot.
[嗡嗡声]
(buzzer)
噢!非常接近!兄弟!
– Oh, so close, bro!
非常接近!兄弟!
– So close, bro!
我们回屋吧
Well, let’s head up to the house,
去看看箱子里是什么
and see what’s inside the box.
[叮]
(ding)
[当啷声]
(clank)
[哗啦声]
(clatter)
好了 各位 是时候揭晓
– All right, guys, it is time to find out,
这个箱子里面
what, is inside,
是什么?
of this box.
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
它会是什么呢?
– What could it be?
1…
– One,
2…
two,
3
three.
噢!龙虾!
– Oh, lobsters!
龙虾!
– Lobsters!
这是三条龙虾
– These, are the three lobsters,
并且是“哪种龙虾夹得疼”那集的视频用的
that were used in the filming of the lobster pinch episode,
它们都被救活了
all of which are saved and are now going to be released
现在将要被放回海里
back out into the ocean.
狼叔 那些家伙都是什么?
– Coyote, what are those bubbles there?
啊 这是保持水内空气充足的东西
– Ah, this is so that the water stays perfectly aerated,
这样 龙虾才能存活下来
and the lobsters stay alive.
水在阴凉处会非常凉爽
The water’s very cool, kept in the shade,
而且水里又有空气 这样 它们就会健康 开心
and aerated, so, they are healthy, they are happy,
而且它们即将被放回到野外
and they’re about to be released back out into the wild.
我打算先把劳尼放进来
All right, I’m gonna put Lonnie in here first.
唔…它把水撒得到处都是
Woo, he’s leaking water everywhere.
你该走了 伙计 走吧 我知道它会配合我的
In you go, buddy, there you go, I know, it’s a tight fit.
之后 我们把安迪放进来
Then we’re gonna put Angry Andy,
去吧 桶里的伙计
there you go, buddy, in the bucket.
最后 也是相当重要的 小露西
And last but not least, little Lucy.
走吧!
There you go!
好了 各位 我们往海那边走吧
All right, guys, let’s head down to the ocean.
刚刚发生了低潮
– So it’s low tide right now.
是低潮 我们必须靠外走
– It is low tide, we’ve gotta walk way out there.
但这样很好
But that’s good, because that means
因为这意味着海水冲上来的时候 水会很深
when the tide comes back in, the water’s gonna get real deep
如果我们把龙虾放回海岸线上
and the lobsters are gonna be further out
它们就会被冲得更远
than if we had just released them right on the shoreline.
第一个要放回的 将会是小露西
The first one to be released, is going to be Little Lucy.
让我拿掉它钳子上的橡皮筋
Let me take the rubber band off her crusher claw there,
开始吧
here we go.
[管弦乐]
(triumphant orchestral music)
[冒泡声]
(bubbling)
接下来
Next up,
轮到又大又老的劳尼了(指虾)
big old Lonnie.
嗨 伙计 唔…它是只动物
Hi buddy, whoa, he’s a beaster.
[振奋人心的管弦乐]
(triumphant orchestral music)
如我所承诺的 安迪
And just as I promised, Angry Andy,
是时候把你放回到野外了
it’s time to release you back out into the wild.
看 它实际上在挥手告别
Look at that, he’s even waving goodbye.
再见 伙计
– See ya, buddy.
再见 伙计
– Bye, buddy.
唔…好吧
Woo, all right, well,
三只龙虾都被放回野外了
all three lobsters are back off and into the wild.
该把注意力集中到《狼叔的家》的
And that wraps up another special edition
特别的下一集了
of On Location, Coyote’s Crib.
我是狼叔
I’m Coyote Peterson.
勇敢点 保持野性 我们下个视频再见
Be brave, stay wild, we’ll see you on the next location.
[流行曲]
(funky bass and drums)
那是个秘密
– All right, that’s a wrap.
去下一个视频吧
Off to the next location.
狼叔:如果你认为这个木屋很棒
– [Coyote] If you thought this crib was incredible,
一定要来参观一下
make sure to go back and take a tour
这座小木屋就在美国亚里桑那州的图森
of the house in Tucson, Arizona,
在我们的后院可以找到吉娜 这只小动物
where we found a Gila monster in our backyard.
别忘了订阅
And don’t forget, subscribe,
这样你就能看到我们的下一个视频
so you can join me and the crew on our next location.
[轰鸣声][狼嚎声]
(growl) (howl)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

狼叔再次带你参观勇者探险团队的小木屋。very interesting!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

风浪

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNIMlrlFI5s

相关推荐