ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

莎拉·琼斯谈论她的生活之旅 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

莎拉·琼斯谈论她的生活之旅

Sarah Jones | My Turn | ELLE

测试 测试 测试
Test. Test. Test.
在干嘛 没在干嘛
We are happening? We’re not happening?
我们这样做吗?
Are we doing it?
事实上 关系不大 不是吗?
It’s not really relevant is it?
就好像做很多类似于度假之类的事情
Just have to, like, go to a lot of holidays and stuff like that.
那就是我喜欢做的事了
So that’s what I like to do.
好玩吗 亲爱的
Isn’t it fun? High Sweetheart.
它好吗?它好吧?它很好
Is it fine? It’s fine? It’s good.
好的 让我们开始吧
Okay, let’s do it.
我是萨拉·琼斯
I’m Sarah Jones.
我是一个作家 演员 喜剧女演员 现在轮到我了
I’m a writer, performer, comedienne, and this is My Turn.
我最初扮演的是我从小就喜欢的一个角色
I started out performing the same characters I loved since I was a little kid.
他们都是来源于我的生活中的
They’re all based on real people from my life.
我在一个多元文化的家庭里长大 所以对我来说
I grew up in a multicultural family and it was really normal for me to
模仿人们说话的语气是很正常的
“talk like this and imitate people who sound that way”.
或者像一个法国人一样 或者做我想做的
“Or to be French or whatever I wanted to be.”
这很正常
“It was very normal.”
在我扮演这些角色时我要做的一件事情
One of the things I get to do now, as I play these characters,
就是怎样才能让他们看起来更加真实
is look at how to make them authentic.
如果我能发现这些角色的真性情 那么我就可以通过自身来表达
If I can find their true self, then I can express from my own.
这就好像是思考如何给自己画一张肖像画一样
It’s really just about, like, think about how you would want to be portrayed, as your
但是需要表达出一个完整的人 而不仅仅是一张素描
full self, like a full person, not just a sketch.
你拥有梦想 你拥有抱负 你觉得那个人很好看
You have dreams, you have aspirations, you think that guy is hot.
我想感受到我就在那个人的身旁
I want to feel like I’m right there with that person.
所以这就是我的工作
So that’s my job.
他们慷慨的给我他们的故事 所以我就要保证对他们有所回报 就像是我自己发现的一样
They lend me their story, very generous, that I make sure I give it back, like I found it.
有一种强迫自己去适应某一种环境的感觉
There is this feeling of having to fit into a certain box.
你必须把它做好
You have to get it all right.
你必须朝某个特定的方向发展
You have to look a certain way.
而且我觉得 我所做的 去刻画不同的觉得 就是去接受他们
And I think, part of what I get to do, portraying different characters, is accept them as they
就好像是这些角色帮助我更加接受我自己 真实的自我
are, which helps me accept myself a little bit more, exactly as I am.
还有很多强大的女性 她们有创意 强壮 聪敏
There is so many powerful young women out there: creative, strong, smart.
并且每一个声音都是独一无二的 所以我希望我能通过我独一无二的声音
And every single voice is unique, so I’m hopeful that by using all of my unique voices, that
来帮助其他女性意识到世界上还有她们的容身之所 而且她们值得被倾听
I help other women realize there is a space for them and they deserve to be heard.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

萨拉·琼斯,一个独立自主的女性,用自己的观点给世界的女性加油!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Nathon

审核员

嘉言先森

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr6Sv4S2Lsw

相关推荐