未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

圣地亚哥——小意大利旅行指南

SAN DIEGO - LITTLE ITALY TRAVEL GUIDE

伙计们 近来可好呀?欢迎来到有“小意大利”之称的圣地亚哥
What’s up guys? Welcome to Little Italy, San Diego.
在本视频中 我们会向大家展示这里的美食饮品
In this episode we’re going to be showing you where to eat, drink,
在圣地亚哥最好玩的街区之一玩个畅快
and have fun in one of San Diego’s coolest neighborhoods.
小意大利这些年来发生了不少的变化
So, Little Italy has gone a lot of transformation over the years.
我们的旅程将从参观最初的意大利社区开始
So we’re going to start off by meeting with some of the original Italian communitiy
然后在带大家去拜访一些精酿啤酒的创新者
and then show you guys some of the innovators in the craft beer
以及多彩的世界之前 我们先去见海威尔·普拉森夏
and style world before finnishing up meeting Javier Plascentia
提华纳超级赞的主厨
one of Tijuana’s ground-breaking chefs,
他从国外引进了别样风味
who is bringing up some new flavor from across the border.
我们启程吧!
Let’s hit it!
伙计们 我们将从印度街开始我们的旅程
All right guys, we are staring off here on India Street.
印度街是小意大利的主街道
India Street is the main artery of Little Italy.
意大利店铺遍布于此
There’re tons of Italian shops here.
我们要去见安东尼
So we’re going to meet up with Anthony
和阿德里安娜 两位都是小意大利之旅的工作人员
and Adrianna from Little Italy Tours
他们将带领我们去发现这个街区是如何形成的
and they’re going to show us a bit more about how this neighborhood was founded.
你好 我是马尔科
How’s it going? I’m Marko.
你好 马尔科 很高兴见到你
Hey Marko. Very nice to meet you.
这是阿德里安娜安娜:“嗨 很高兴见到你 你好”
This is Adrianna. Hi. Nice to meet you Ciao
欢迎来到意大利区
Welcome to the Italian quarter
我们都是以喝咖啡开始每一天我们从喝咖啡开始吧
We’ve got to start with coffee. Let’s start with coffee.
好的 开始我们的奇幻之旅吧
All right. We’ll begin our adventure.
二十一年前 这面墙满是子弹孔
Twenty one years ago, there were bullets holes all in this wall here.
不是吧!
No way!
起初是放在这里的
and this was the first place that was put here
从那开始了重建工程 “Rinasciamento” 复兴
that started the redevelopment. ” Rinasciamento” Renaissance.
这是它们第一次被放置的地方 只是现在没子弹孔了
And this was the place that was the first. And no more bullet holes.
也很好呀
Nice too.
黑糖玛奇朵
Macchiato
软面包 我的最爱
Paste..mi piace
意大利式早餐
la collazione italiana.
我们把圣地亚哥称为小意大利
The key to the story of Little Italy, San Diego
是因在西西里语中 我们称其为“Dopo si trova”
is as we say in Siciliy….”Dopo si trova.”
就在那边 很容易就看见了
Yonder, there , one will find.
是个港口 原居民是来自马德拉的葡萄牙人
It’s the port. The Portuguese came first from Madera.
19世纪时意大利人来到此地
The Italians arrived in the 19th century.
第一批移民来自热那亚
The first ones were from Genoa.
他们听闻了这个港口
They heard about this harbor.
在1875年的时候 这儿有65个意大利家族
In 1875, sixty five Italian families,
到了1900年 圣地亚哥联合报报道称这儿有116个意大利家族
and in 1900, the San Diego Union Newspaper reported there were 116 Italian families.
我是1947年来到这儿的
I came here in 1947.
当时15岁 我从1948年开始打渔
I was 15 years old. I started fishing in in 1948.
许多年前 渔民们用杆子捕金枪鱼
Years ago, tuna fishermen used to fish the tuna with a pole.
一捕一个准 但这种现象没有持续多少年 法律就出台了
One at a time. It didn’t have to so many years,the laws,
美国颁布了有关于打渔的法律
they have in the United States about fish.
鱼就得以解放啦
The fish have freed them all up,
因为渔民们无法支付费用
because they cannot afford to pay the expense,
无法支付他们需要付的相关费用
to pay whatever they are going to pay.
在小意大利
In Little Italy,
街头艺术不是你想象的现代街头艺术
the street art is not your normal modern street art.
它带有些典雅气息 就好像是到了西斯汀教堂一样
It’s a little bit more classical. You’ve got a throw back to the Sistine Chapel.
我完全没想到
I had no idea that
这样精致的教堂会出现在这儿
there was such a beautiful church
还有那么精致的艺术品
with such amazing artwork right here in Little Italy
所以若你有机会
So if you ever get a chance
去欣赏玫瑰圣母堂内的画作吧
go check out the paintings inside of Our Lady of the Rosary.
此刻我们在Amici Park 随行的是阿尔贝托和约翰
Now we’re at Amici Park. We’re with Alberto and John
他们是这个小镇玩地掷球的行家
who are two of the best Bocci Ball players here in town.
地掷球是一种意大利的游戏
Bocci Ball is an Italian game.
你要把一个白球扔到这个长长的泥道的另一端
You throw a white ball down the end of this long dirt field.
然后让你掷的球尽量靠近最初的白球
And then you try to get your ball as close as possible to the original white one.
这是世上最值得争议的游戏之一
This is one of the best games in the world to argue about.
你们可能知道 我和亚历克斯是兄弟
Well as you might know, Alex and I are brothers
看来我们是找到了最适合我俩的游戏
so this seems like we have found our perfect game.
我俩常有分歧 经常争到面红耳赤才消停
We argue all the time until we are blue in the face
接下来我们就要学习怎样玩好掷地球
and we’re going to learn how to do it with a bit of technique.
掷地球超级好玩 我在沙滩上玩过一下下
Bocci Ball is super fun. I’ve played a little bit before on the beach,
但我很期待把马尔科一举击败 就现在!
but I’m looking forward to taking Marko down, right now.
那是亚历克斯的球 他赢了
That’s Alex, winning.
那是马尔科的
That’s Mark.
亚历克斯以分毫之差赢了我
So Alex wins a petty victory.
没什么大不了的 祝贺啊
Normal. Celebrate.
不管结果啦 现在我们要享用午餐啦 地道的意大利午餐
Anyway, now we’re going to go for some lunch get a real nice Italian lunch.
亚历克斯 准备好去体验意大利式午餐了么?
Ready for an Italian lunch, Alex?
你请客 因为你输了
Well you’re buying. Because you lost.
我有时候很讨厌这家伙
I hate this kid sometimes.
接下来我们就要开始我们在小意大利的美食探索之旅了
Ok, so next up on our culinary exploration of Little Italy,
我们要去一家名为Bencotto的餐厅
we’re going to a restaurant called Bencotto.
我们会在那享用到加利福尼亚最具风味的披萨
It’s supposedly got some of the best pasta in California.
不止这样呢 这家餐厅被意大利政府授予优质食品奖
Not only that, it also has the Q award from the Italian government,
在这个洲 能得此殊荣的餐厅屈指可数
which is only given out to a handful of restaurants in the states.
这基本上 就意味着这儿有位意大利主厨
It basically means they’ve got an Italian chef,
意大利食材以及顶好的品质保证
Italian ingredients,and Q for quality.
我们要去见见主厨法布里奇奥
We’re going to meet with Fabrizio, who’s the main chef
午餐试试美味的意面 嗯呐
and we’re going to go try some good pasta for lunch. Yum yum.
我们实行这个项目六年了
So we started this project here 6 years ago
我们的主打食物是意面
our menu is basically known for pasta.
你最喜欢什么口味的意面?
What’s your favorite pasta?
鱿鱼意面
That’s squid ink tagliatella
配上豆酱 虾仁 白脱奶特和意式水饺
with bean sauce and shrimp butternut squash ravioli
或者是美味的“甜点”
maybe a good “tiramisu.”
“好吧” 我们就尝尝这个吧
“Va bene.” Let’s do it!
就像我“祖母”做得一样 无人能敌
Just like my “nonna”, never made it.

wow
小意大利还有一个超赞的事:每个周六
Also, one of the cool things about Little Italy is every Saturday,
他们有个相当不错的农贸市场
they have a pretty famous Farmer’s Market.
若你决定来这里
So if you do decide to come,
一定要在周末来
make sure you do it on the weekend,
周六来最好 在这儿的农贸市场转转
you do it on Saturday, and take a stroll through Little Italy’s Farmer’s Market.
此刻 我们在海滨公园
Now, we’re at the Waterfront Park,
这里堪称重建的优秀典例
which is like an example of all the redevelopment,
穿过整个社区就到了
that’s been going through this neighborhood.
就像我说的 这个意大利社区自上世纪来 发生了许多变化
Like I said, the Italian community has had a lot of changes in the last century.
一段时间内 这个街区将会如何变化都难说
For awhile the future of the neighborhood was not really certain.
但是 在他们在圣地亚哥市中心建起佩缇寇公园的时候
But when they built Petco Park in downtown San Diego,
整座城市似乎掀起了重建的浪潮
that kind of spurred a wave of redevelopment through the whole city center
现在我们所处的位置就是市中心附近
and we’re right next to it here.
下午茶时间啦 我们要来杯咖啡
So we’re going to get ourselves an afternoon coffee
喝完再去探索这魅力之地
and continue our exploration of this cool neighborhood.
啊 这是西班牙告尔多咖啡 有肉豆蔻和浓牛奶的味道
Ahhhh. This is a cartado, with nutmeg and condensed milk flavoring.
它融合了我最喜欢的两个国家
Coffee is typical of two of my favorite countries
西班牙告尔多加越南浓牛奶
Spanish cartado with condensed milk of Vietnam.
简直顶呱呱!
Super nice.
这里环境不错 东西也不赖
It’s good base, cool stuff.
你可以在这里 喝咖啡 理发
You can get, you know coffee, haircut,
各式潮流 太阳镜
styled, sunglasses,
以及组装好的单车
and a fixed -gear bicycle,
甚至有家具
and even furniture for your house,
应有尽有 都汇集在这里
all in the same place.
我觉得这里能满足你的一切需求了
I don’t think you need much more.
这是家超赞的店铺
A really cool shop here.
-谢谢 谢谢你 我还会再回来尝试新造型的
-Thanks. Thank you. I’ll make sure to come back and get some style.
-随时欢迎
-Definitely. Yeah.
很高兴见到你们 谢谢光顾
Good to see you guys. Thanks for coming.
我们的畅饮时间到了 现在四点钟左右
So it is about beer time. It’s about 4 o’clock now,
或许你们知道 圣地亚哥有许多超赞的精酿啤酒厂
and as you might know, San Diego’s got tons of great craft breweries.
若想尝遍这个小镇所有的啤酒
But one of the best places to sample all the beers in town,
此地无疑为最佳选择 瓶工艺之都
is this place right here. Bottle Craft.
此地供应约25种啤酒
It’s got about 25 beers on tap.
我们的兄弟罗比和他的女友吉塞拉
I think our buddy Robbie and his girlfriend, Gisella, who lives
住在这个街区 我们要和他们会面
here in the neighborhood are going to meet us.
马尔科:很好!
Mark: Sweet!
这是怎么了?
What happened?
-在墨西哥时伤到手了 兄弟-噢 不是吧
-Broke my hand, mate, surfing in Mexico.-Oh no
干杯
Cheers
我们去参观了有年代感的地方 也看了满是新意的事物
Alright. Well we’ve seen some of the old; we’ve seen a little bit of the new,
晚饭时间了 去哪吃?
and it’s time for dinner. Where are we headed?
我们要去布拉赛罗 哈维尔·普拉森夏的新餐厅
So we’re heading to Bracero, which is the latest restaurant from Javier Plascentia,
他是一位参与了那场运动的 出生于提华纳的厨师
a Tijuana born chef who is part of this movement;
那是场跨界运动 拉近了圣地亚哥和提华纳距离
It’s a cross border movement and this brings San Diego and TJ closer together.
我们这就去见见他
So we’re going to go meet up with him
去看看他的新餐厅背后有什么灵感
and find out a bit more about the inspiration behind his latest restaurant,
马尔科:“咱们狼吞虎咽地饱餐一顿”亚历克斯:“没错”
Mark:”While we stuff our faces.”Alex:”Of course.”
走吧!
Let’s hit it!
我们到布拉赛罗了
We just got to Bracero.
好喜欢这儿的氛围 风水很不错
I’m really digging the vibe here. Great Fung Sui
很开阔 但很舒适
It’s super open, but it’s also really cozy.
闻起来好香啊
It smells amazing,
我刚去厨房看了看
and I’ve gotten a glimpse of the kitchen.
要在这儿享用大餐了 我想想都激动兄弟 你呢?
I’m excited to eat. What about you, Bro?
一直以来 这儿都是移民区
This has always been an immigrant community,
感觉这里和之前的意大利风格有些不同 这儿有墨西哥的感觉
and it’s kind of shifting from Italian to now, the influence from Mexico.
海威尔的特色就是八甲梅德
And Javier’s signature style is called Baja Med
融合了加利福利亚半岛风味和地中海风情
combination of Baja California cuisine with a Mediterranean vibe.
他会和我们短暂的见上一面
So he’s going to meet up with us in a bit.
我们刚点了两杯鸡尾酒 龙舌兰
We’ve just ordered two cocktails–mescal and tequila based.
这个是No mames(意大利语)
This one is called No mames
我不会为你们翻译成英文的
I’m not gonna translate that for you
我们要看看他从厨房里变出啥来
And we’ll see what he has to pull out from the kitchen.
布拉赛罗因一个以此命名的节目而得名
The term Bracero comes from the Bracero program
这个节目是美国和墨西哥合作 为广大劳动人民制作的
where the United States made a program with Mexico to bring labor workers.
我们取这个名 就是为了纪念那些劳动人民
And we took the name from that to honor those people who worked those fields.
我们的每一道菜 都是取自天然无公害的本地食材
Everything we cook here is sourced locally like farm to table.
我经营这个餐厅的宗旨是
My mission with this restaurant is
希望通过我们主厨的努力 为社区增添光彩
just building a better community through out the chefs.
我们许多主厨都会去提华纳学习
A lot of cooks and chefs are going to Tijuana to learn about what we’re doing,
去深入了解我们的食材 葡萄酒酿造
to learn about our ingredients, or the wine valley.
提华纳也有许多人到圣地亚哥来
And a lot of people over there are coming here to San Diego,
来观赏我们是如何制造精酿啤酒的
to see what these guys are cooking for the craft beer scene.
所以我们相互分享了许多想法
So we share a lot of ideas.
我们有相同的目标
We have the same goals,
同样的激情
the same passion, and
共享同一个太阳
we share the same sun,
面对同一片海洋
the same ocean, so…..
我们喝了些鸡尾酒 少量的龙舌兰
Well, we have had some cocktails, a bit of mescal,
没有过量
but not too much.
一切都刚刚好
Everything is under control.
爱死这个小镇了 现在我们要去海滨 最古老的酒吧
I love this town. Now we’re going to go to the Waterfront, which is the oldest bar.
这是圣地亚哥年代最久远的酒吧
It is the oldest bar in San Diego.
伙计们 若你们对我们的视频就像我们制作时一样充满激情
Guys, if you enjoyed this video as much as we enjoyed making it,
请一定给我们点赞哦 分享给你的朋友们
make sure you give it a thumbs-up, share it with your friends,
订阅“哇嘎兄弟”频道 每周更新哦 同时
and subscribe to Vagabrothers for new travel videos every week. In the mean time,
保持好奇心 去发现探索 旅途见
stay curious,keep exploring, and we’ll see you guys on the road.
再见
Peace.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个街区,几条小巷,数种元素结合……哇嘎兄弟带你玩转圣地亚哥

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Belinda

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMDrZ33gLc

相关推荐