未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

雷恩雷诺兹:“Deadpool”| 在Google上谈话

Ryan Reynolds: "Deadpool" | Talks at Google

[音乐响起]
[MUSIC PLAYING]
[掌声]
[APPLAUSE]
瑞恩·雷诺兹:大家好啊
RYAN REYNOLDS: Hi, everybody.
我以为会在一个只有二十人的小房间
I was expecting, like, a tiny room, with like, 20 people.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:是啊 这就是我们的小房间了
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Yeah, this is a tiny room for us.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:天惹噜
RYAN REYNOLDS: Good lord.
哇哦
Wow.
这真是太棒了
This is amazing.
好吧
All right.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:大家好啊
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Hi, everyone.
欢迎来到《谷歌访谈》
Welcome to Talks at Google.
今天我们很高兴邀请了
Today it is my pleasure to welcome
“死侍”的扮演者瑞恩·雷诺兹
Ryan Reynolds for “Deadpool.”
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的 谢谢你们
RYAN REYNOLDS: Right, thank you.
非常感谢大家
Thank you very much.
我很高兴来到这里
Very nice to be here.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:谢谢你的到来
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Thanks for joining us.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:嘿
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
我觉得我正和很多有才华的人待在一起
I feel like I’m rubbing shoulders with real power.
在谷歌
Here at Google.
我喜欢这种感觉
Love it.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:是的
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Yes.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是啊
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yes.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:瑞恩 大家看到这部电影 你激动吗?
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Ryan, how excited are you for people to see this movie?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:说真的 我欣喜若狂
RYAN REYNOLDS: I am– I could not be more excited, actually.
我已激动了十一年
I’m 11 years excited.
每次说到这个 我总是很感激
When I talk about it, I’m always just grateful I’m
能够完成它的制作
wearing an adult diaper.
要制作这部电影真的很难
This movie has been just the biggest pain in the ass
但不管怎么说
to get made, and somehow, some way, the movie gods
电影老大看不起我们但还是让我们完成了
looked down on us and made that happen
经过许多非法处理
through a number of illegal transactions,
包括我们的测试视频
not the least of which being our test footage leaking
在网络上偶然间被泄露了
onto the internet, uh, accidentally,
在大约两年前
about two years ago.
而这也使我们的电影被放行
And that’s what gave us the green light,
所以当我谈起死侍这部电影时 我特别激动
so I’m thrilled to talk about the Deadpool movie,
因为我从未想过死侍真的能存在
because I never thought “Deadpool” would exist.
这事情的跨度长达十一年
It’s been an 11 year thing, and it’s the worst relationship
是我们陷入的最差的感情了
we’ve ever been in.
但还好如我们所愿 我们现在幸福地“结婚”了
But we’re happily married now, and we’re expecting.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:祝贺你!
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Congratulations.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:对
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.

Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:是网络让这部电影
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Would it be fair to say the internet helped
成为现实 可以这样说吗
make this movie happen?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的 就事实而言
RYAN REYNOLDS: No, it would be absolute fact
确实是网络
to say that the internet– the internet
网络是我能坐在这里参加访谈的原因
is why I’m sitting here talking to you, quite literally.
真正的原因是粉丝们给福克斯
It was the fans overwhelmed 20th Century Fox
疯狂地写讨厌信
Studios with hate mail.
我知道还有很多其他非法内容
I’m sure other illegal substances filled
塞满了各种地方
in all sorts of containers.
他们充满敌意
They were vicious.
然后福克斯迫于压力给他们写了很多反馈
And they so overwhelmed Fox with feedback,
很多对死侍这部电影的积极反馈
positive feedback about a Deadpool movie
然后 我们就成功了
that, yeah, here we are.
公司只是说
In relatively short order they basically
做你们的电影去吧 别来烦我们了
said, go make your movie, and leave us alone.
因为我们也给他们写邮件
Because we were sending emails– we
我们给公司大佬们写邮件
sent emails to the heads of the studio
你们是不会给公司老大写信的
that you would never send to the head of a major film studio.
这就像是在违法的边缘疯狂试探
They were just, like, just borderline illegal.
所以 我想他们会很开心地说
So, yeah, I think they were just happy to say,
现在给你们放行 别再来烦我们了
here’s the green light, now please leave us alone.
然后他们就让我们自己发挥
And they left us alone, so we got
所以我们终于能完成梦想中的电影
to make the movie that we’d always dreamt of.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:是啊
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Yeah.
当公司同意你们拍限制级电影时
How relieved were you when they said, yeah,
你心情轻松了些吗?
make an R rated movie?
因为你们热爱限制级电影
Because you guys embraced that R rated–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是啊 我们像一只喜欢抱抱的考拉一样喜欢限制级
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah, we hugged it like a cuddly koala.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:不仅仅是喜欢吧?
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Hug is not the word?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yes.
我们极度痴迷限制级电影
We dry humped a cuddly koala into an R rating,
这种居然合法的电影
which is weirdly legal.
我们
We had a blast.
拍摄死侍的唯一办法
No, the only way to make “Deadpool”
就是毫无保留
is to make it without any kind of reservation,
定位在PG-13级这个级别
and having it PG-13 just wouldn’t really
不允许我们有很大的自由去创作
allow us to have the creative freedom we needed
去真实地还原
to sort of really bring to life, in the most authentic way,
这个漫威角色
this Marvel character.
死侍是X战警的一员
And he lives within the X-Men universe,
所以严格来说
so technically he’s kind of orbiting
他和金刚狼以及其他人
the same areas as, you know, Wolverine
都是一类的
and all these other guys.
所以他们在电影里都有所涉及
So they’re all sort of touched upon in the movie,
我们能看到很多其他X战警
and we see a couple of other X-Men.
就我个人而言
And I just think personally, on a personal level
我觉得很爽
it’s just funny to me to see, like, this– me
因为像死侍这样一个混球
yelling at another X-Man that he’s
居然能对另外一个X战警大吼
a wheezing bag of dick tips.
我想说 他们让我能侥幸做到这么好
And the fact that like, they let me get away with that
让我很开心
was refreshing, I’ll say.
真的
Yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:我想问一下 你们会如何
DANA HAN-KLEIN: My question is how would you
说服别人的祖母来看这部电影?
convince someone’s grandmother to go see this movie?
你会怎么措辞呢?
Would that be the exact phrasing you’d use?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:肯定是以混蛋开头
RYAN REYNOLDS: Wheezing bag of dick tips is a start, for sure.
开玩笑的啦 但我觉得有趣的是
No, I think what’s funny is that a lot of– I’ve
我看到很多中年妇女观看这部电影
seen some older women at some of the screenings,
而且她们很喜欢
and they loved it.
但她们又会突然
I mean, but then again, they sort of
明白自己在看的是什么
go in knowing what they’re getting.
但要说服……我觉得你们应该
But in terms of– no, I think you just
直接抬起你们的祖母
have to lift grandma up and physically
然后带她到电影院
take her to the theater.
然后直接告诉她
And yeah, just tell her we’re going
我们准备看《金色池塘》或《为黛西小姐开车》
to go see “On Golden Pond,” part two, or “Driving Miss Daisy,”
之类的电影
or something like that.
嘿嘿 希望不会吓到她
And, yeah, hope it doesn’t kill her.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:希望如此
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Let’s hope.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:哪一个经历更不真实
DANA HAN-KLEIN: What’s been the most surreal experience,
是拍电影时还是拍完之后
either filming the movie or afterwards?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:最不真实的经历
RYAN REYNOLDS: The most surreal experience
目前为止 是我踏入的电影特效公司的那天
by far was the day I walked in to Film Illusions–
那里有一个叫洛斯·欣克尔的绅士
there’s a gentleman named Russ Shinkle who’s the guy
他负责制作在好莱坞里那些很酷的
and Hollywood that makes all the really cool, you know,
超级英雄的战衣
superhero costumes.
你就走进一个商店 然后会看到 噢这是蝙蝠侠
You know, you go into a shop and you see, oh, there’s Batman,
噢 那是蜘蛛侠
and oh, there’s, you know, Spider-Man.
他花了好几个月的时间
But he had spent months and months trying
努力做出死侍的服装
to get the Deadpool suit right.
一开始我们的目标是
Our sort of edict at the beginning
让这套服装成为
was this has to look– this has to be the most
前所未有的 最忠实于漫画原著的
faithful comic book to screen costume adaptation that’s
荧幕服装
ever been attempted.
而他以十倍的效果完成了这个任务
And he met that challenge tenfold.
当我看到服装时 就是最不真实的时刻
When I saw– that was the most surreal moment,
当我第一次看到那套战衣时
where I saw the suit for the first time.
并非故作滑稽 豪不夸张地说 我真的哭了
And I’m not exaggerating or trying to be funny– I wept.
我哭了 因为这是一段长达十一年的苦旅
I, like, cried, because it was this 11 year journey.
我想 哇 现在好戏终于要开场了
And I thought, wow, we’re off to the races here.
我们发现
I mean, we really are on to something.
如果我们电影开始得不尽人意
If we’re starting the movie off on this foot, on this footing,
那它一定会成为很特别的电影
this is going to be really special.
这才是不真实的
So that was pretty surreal.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:说到服装
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Well, speaking of the suit,
出现一个超级英雄
it’s interesting to have a superhero who
让我们不忍直视他的脸 是很有趣的
we kind of don’t always actually want to see his face.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:啊 不
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah, no.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:出于审美
DANA HAN-KLEIN: For aesthetic reasons.
你是如何完成表演的呢?
So how did you sort of approach that performance?
眼睛看起来很生动 这很棒
It looked like the eyes are animated a little bit, which
但是你也需要将它
was awesome, but you also have to combine
与自己的肢体语言结合
that with your body language, and then
回归原始的肢体之类的
the raw physicality of–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
在剧本创作过程中
Well, we sort of– in the screenwriting process–
我们在约六年前开始写剧本脚本
we started developing the script six years ago.
我 瑞特·里斯 还有保罗·威尼克
Myself, Rhett Reese, and Paul Wernick,
他们写了“僵尸之地”
and Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick wrote “Zombieland.”
他们很有趣 聪明又认真
And they’re just, like, really fun, smart, engaging, really
很棒的剧作家
funny writers.
我们促膝长谈 我们想要找到
And we all sat around– we sort of felt like you needed it
一个死侍的初始故事
for an origin story on Deadpool, we
我们反复讨论各个版本
need a third, a third, a third.
有一个版本死侍长得像我这样
So a third looks like me, and then a third looks
有一个版本死侍像脸上有疤的韦德 我们常说
like the scarred version of Wade, who we affectionately say
我这个死侍长得像是怪物史莱克在他肩膀上拉了翔
looks like Shrek took a shit on his shoulders.
然后就有了这个面具版本的死侍
And then you have the masked version of Deadpool,
这个版本才能真实展示这个角色
and that is sort of the true embodiment of the character
和他的精神
and the spirit.
所以这是很有挑战性的
So it was always a challenge.
透过面具来表达情感
I mean, the mask, pushing emotion through the mask
是很有趣的
is interesting.
在拍电影的前两天
Like I– two days before shooting–
因为我参与了制作 所以我有一些
I produced the movie, so I got luxuries that I would never
其他演员没有的待遇
have as an actor.
我曾召集一组摄影师 告诉他们
I actually got to assemble a small camera crew and say,
我会走进摄影棚
I need to just go into a room, I need
我需要他们把我当傻子一样拍摄两天
you to film me acting like a moron for about two days,
这样我才知道穿上这服装该如何表演
so I could just see how the suit behaves,
该如何移动
and how the suit moves, and how much expression I
透过服装我能表达出多少情感
can have through the suit.
这让我获益良多
So I learned a ton.
我对服装做了很多研究和开发 结果让我们很震惊
I got to do a lot of R&D with the suit, and we were shocked.
那就是透过服装也能表达情感
You could actually really kind of come through that.
很少有只能靠眼睛传达的面部表情
There was a little bit of facial animation in the eyes, which
这对我们来说还是有帮助的总的来说
really helped us, but by and large, you know,
我们还是很喜欢那些甚至没法露脸的场景
we loved the scenes where we’re not even animating the face.
我们并不将其仅仅视为工作
It just sort of works.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:是啊
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Yeah.
看这些肢体语言很有趣
It was great to see the sort of, like, the physical–
我指喜剧部分 然后动作部分
I’ll say comedy parts, and then action.
而且
And–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:你需要表演得很夸张
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah, you have to be really big, you know?
就像 你需要从小丑学校
You have to be like– you have to sort of take
学习一些技巧
a tip from clown school, a little bit,
来运用到你的表演里
when you’re in that thing.
所以我的动作幅度都很大
So all my reactions are sort of huge.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:你是什么时候第一次被介绍
DANA HAN-KLEIN: When were you first introduced
去扮演死侍这个角色的
to the character of Deadpool?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:当时我在另一个剧组
RYAN REYNOLDS: I was on a set– I was on the movie
我在拍《刀锋战士3:三位一体》 希望你们都没看过
“Blade: Trinity” which I hope most of you have not seen.
也不是 那里面还是有些有趣之处的
But– no, there’s some fun parts in that movie,
对我来说 拍那部电影让我收获了很多乐趣
but it was a movie where I got to have a lot of fun.
我能和朋友一起制作电影
I got to do the movie with my friends.
那部电影的制作充满坎坷
The movie was fraught with a number
有些难题是大电影才会遇到的
of different frustrations that sometimes big movies can have,
但是我在那里面扮演的角色
but I played a character in that movie
我猜有点像死侍里的韦德·威尔逊
that I guess resembles Wade Wilson in “Deadpool,”
然后另外一个工作室的总经理对我说
and a rival executive at another studio
我看了《刀锋战士》的一个片段
said, I saw a little piece of “Blade,”
你就是韦德·威尔逊
and you’re Wade Wilson.
你就是死侍
You’re Deadpool.
那时是04年 我还不知道
And I didn’t know at the time– this is in 2004–
死侍是何方神圣
I didn’t know who Deadpool was.
然后他说 相信他
And he said, trust me, if they ever
如果他们要制作关于死侍的电影
make a movie about Deadpool, you’re
我就是唯一一个适合演死侍的人
the only guy that can play Deadpool.
然后他给我发了一些漫画
So he sent me over all these comics, and I–
我不是一个漫画迷
I’m not a big comic book guy, but I really
但我真的被死侍深深吸引
gravitated toward Deadpool.
我爱上了死侍
I fell in love with Deadpool.
我第一次翻开漫画时
The first issue I opened up– I’m
我正在开讨论会 我没有在胡说哦
not making this up– I was on the panel.
上面写着 死侍说
Like, in the comic, it said– Deadpool was saying– somebody
有人问他长什么样
asked him what he looks like.
他说 我比较像瑞恩·雷诺兹
He says, I look like a cross between Ryan Reynolds
和沙皮狗的结合
and a shar-pei.
我当场就觉得 天啊 这就是命
And I was like, Jesus, this is fucking destiny.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
我和什么人在一起呢?
Who’s fucking with me?
就像 柯克·卡梅隆正要
Is like, Kirk Cameron going to jump out
从他的袖珍照相机里跳出来
of the corner with his little candid camera,
而我正要诅咒他
and I’m going to offend him with my swears?
我接着读
So I just kept reading them all, and I
然后我就深深爱上了这个角色
was just so– I fell so in love with this character.
他就像
He was like, meta.
知道自己是虚构的 他跟观众对话
He breaks the fourth wall, addresses the audience.
他知道自己是在漫画里
He knows he’s in a comic book.
是在死侍电影里
I mean, you know, in the film “Deadpool,”
死侍也会取笑瑞恩·雷诺兹
Deadpool makes fun of Ryan Reynolds.
我很欣赏
And I love that.
我欣赏他的行为方式
I love that he gets to do that.
有种开创新类型电影的感觉
It’s kind of a groundbreaking, genre bending property.
工作室让我们制作这部电影
And the fact that a studio let us
不只是让我们去制作它
make it– not just let us make it,
而是让我们把它当成有些疯狂的限制级来拍摄
but let us make it as a rated R movie was just, I mean, crazy.
我都不敢相信
I couldn’t believe it.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:我觉得死侍这个漫画人物
DANA HAN-KLEIN: I think Deadpool the comic character is
自我意识非常强
definitely very self aware, and–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:你们很喜欢这种
DANA HAN-KLEIN: You guys very much embrace that.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的 我们太喜欢了
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah we did.
是的
Yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:还有流行文化
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Pop culture, and other–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的 太多了
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah there’s a lot of–
戴娜·汉·克莱因:和电影历史
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Cinematic history.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:有一大堆流行文化的相关书籍
RYAN REYNOLDS: There’s a ton of pop culture references.
就像 电影有一百多个彩蛋一样
And there’s like– the movie has over 100 Easter eggs, too.
都是一些不起眼的小玩意
I mean, it’s just the little things, like– some things
一些你们可能不会注意到的东西
that you may not see, that I don’t know if we’ll ever
我不知道是否还有机会拍下一部死侍电影
get the opportunity to shoot another Deadpool movie,
或者再拍十部续集 如果会的话 我会把那些彩蛋都加进去
or another 10, if I have my way, I’ll use in those,
我不想把它们都抛到脑后
so I don’t want to really give them away.
有太多精彩的彩蛋了
But there’s so many great little Easter eggs.
把它们放进电影里会相当有趣
It was so much fun to plant all these things in the movie.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:可以告诉我们
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Of what you can tell us,
你最想把什么拍进电影吗?
what was one of your favorite things to film for the movie?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:天啊我想想 我最想拍的镜头
RYAN REYNOLDS: Oh, god, what– probably my favorite scene
应该会是
in the movie– there’s a scene where
死侍和另外一位X战警对打吧
Deadpool attacks another X-Man.
我就是很喜欢这样
And I just liked it, that in this moment
我们会真实地展现角色道德的多变性
we’re really embodying the moral flexibility of the character.
我个人很喜欢死侍的一点就是
I mean, that’s one of the things that I personally
他看上去是个超级英雄
love about Deadpool so much, is that he ostensibly
但他的道德是会灵活变化的
looks like a superhero, but he’s morally flexible in every way.
对我来说 有一堆超级英雄在身边
And that, to me, is just– you get a lot of superheroes
他们很严肃(严肃的口吻)
that are tough, and they (GRAVELY)
说话的时候就像这样
talk like this, and all that.
但是死侍就不一样
But, you know, Deadpool’s like– he genuinely
他是那种 谁钱多
is a guy that will just sort of help out whoever
就帮谁的鬼才
has the fattest wad of cash.
我就喜欢他这样
And I love that about him.
还有一个场景是 他的自尊心受损了
And so there’s a scene where he just– his ego gets bruised,
然后他就攻击了那个叫钢力士的X战警
and he just attacks this X-Man named Colossus.
结果他身上每一块骨头都被打碎了
And the scene– he ends up breaking every bone in his body
我喜欢那个场景
attacking Colossus, and I just love that scene,
因为他一刻不停
because he just never shuts up.
全程一直在吐槽
The whole time he just keeps this running editorial going
发生的所有事情
of everything that’s happening, and it’s– that scene was a lot
那个场景很有趣
of fun.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:每一块骨头吗
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Every bone?
这也太……
It was–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yes.
太有画面感了
Graphically.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:他没有夸张
DANA HAN-KLEIN: He’s not exaggerating.
有没有哪个场景是你本来
What’s one of the things that you did in the preparation
没有预料到
process that you weren’t sort of expecting
会有这么大反响的
to have a large effect on playing the part?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:我的准备过程很轻松
RYAN REYNOLDS: The prep for me was easy.
顺利地从妈妈肚子里出来
It was basically being eased out of my mother’s womb,
然后一直到长大成人
and then being fed enough to grow into adulthood,
然后就开始拍电影了
and then beginning filming.
对我来说 重要的是
I mean, to me it was just was a matter of that marriage
与瑞德·里斯和保罗·威尼克一起工作
between myself, Rhett Reese, and Paul Wernick,
我发现他们非常明白
and just finding these two writers that
我们要做的所有事情
so understood everything that we were trying to do.
能认识他们 和他们一起工作
And those guys have been such a privilege, not only
真的是一种享受
to know, but to work with.
我还喜欢死侍的一点
Also, the thing I love about Deadpool
就是电影之外的 不大正常的
is the marketing campaign is an extension of the film, which
市场竞争
is not normal.
大多数时候
You know, most times when you have
如果角色能知道自己是虚构的
a character the breaks the fourth wall
能直接告诉观众这一点
and addresses the audience directly,
那么这部电影的可能性就是无限的
the possibilities for a film are obviously limitless,
市场也是一样
but so is the marketing.
对我来说 市场很有趣
So for me, the marketing been a lot of fun.
我们拍了 大概超过四十份视频
We’ve been shooting– I think we shot over 40 viral videos.
只放出了12到15份
Maybe only 12, or 15 we’ve released.
但是我们有很多
We have so many.
非常非常多视频
I mean, it’s just an embarrassment of riches,
但是多半时候 都是只有我和我的手机
but half the time it was just me and my iPhone just,
在拍摄自己作为预告片
you know, shooting myself at the trailer, or wherever,
不管何时何地
and while we were shooting.
那部分是很棒的
So that part’s been amazing.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:我认为你们
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Yeah, I think you guys
在激励粉丝的事情上
have done a great job of building the excitement
做得很好
amongst the fans.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的 一年前
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah– well, not that many people
还没有什么人认识死侍
knew about Deadpool a year ago, and I
我感觉他们很好的把死侍
feel like they’ve done a great job of really introducing him
安利给了大家
to the uninitiated as well.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:粉丝感觉最棒的经历
DANA HAN-KLEIN: What’s been one of the greatest
是什么?
sort of fan experiences?
因为我觉得这里有很多死忠粉
Because I think there’s a very rabid audience who’s excited.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:当然是漫展了
RYAN REYNOLDS: Oh, Comic Con, man.
漫展很疯狂的
Comic Con was crazy.
我上一次在漫展
Because the last time I was at Comic Con,
是为绿灯侠去的
I was there for “Green Lantern.”
那次经历太辛苦了
And that was tough.
大家觉得我和死侍太像了
So you sort of feel like, I’m so close to Deadpool,
所以我模仿他时都不需要设定目标人物
and I’m so intimate with it that I have zero objectivity.
真的
I mean, absolutely zero.
所以当我走进漫展
So walking into Comic Con, everybody’s
每个人都大笑 包括瑞德·里斯和保罗·威尼克
laughing and smiling, and Rhett Reese, and Paul Wernick,
还有蒂姆·米勒和导演 所有人
and Tim Miller, the director and everything,
他们都在拍肩大笑
they’re all just laughing and backslapping.
而我超级紧张
And I just am sheet white and terrified,
因为我大脑一片空白
because I have no idea.
我和死侍太像了
I’m too close to it.
所以当我们上场展示时
So then when our presentation played,
我们展示了大概三四分钟的电影片段
we showed them about three or four minutes of the movie,
结束时 大家都站起来
and it finished, and they were all on their feet.
然后他们开始一遍又一遍地欢呼
And then they started chanting, one more time, one more time.
我站在舞台旁边 环顾大家
And on the side stage, I looked over there,
我看到工作室老大
and I could see the studio head, who
她为这部电影的播出等了十年
had waited 10 years to greenlight the movie,
她就那样微笑地看着我
just looking at me, like, with this smile on her face,
像是在说 好戏终于要开始了
like, well, there you fucking go.
知道吗
You know?
休·杰克曼当时就站在她旁边
And Hugh Jackman was actually standing next to her,
因为将是他们做金刚狼的展示
because Wolverine– they were doing a Wolverine presentation
在下一个
next.
而他要他们重新再播一遍
And he actually told them to play it one more time,
他们都超激动
or they’re going to fucking riot.
然后重播了一遍我们的电影片段
So they played it one more time, our presentation,
这对我来说 简直太不真实了
and that, to me, was like– it was so surreal.
对所有人来说 那是一个很奇妙的时刻
It was such a magical moment, I mean, just for everybody.
因为我们并没有让电影上映
Because we didn’t make the movie on– I mean,
我总开玩笑说我们的预算
I always joked, like, our budget for “Deadpool”
大概和那些超级英雄电影花在可卡因上的钱差不多
was what most superhero movie spend on just cocaine.
所以对我们来说
So like, for us it was– you know,
我们花了不到2亿来
we didn’t have $200 million to sort of make
实现我们的梦想
all our dreams come true.
每一块钱都算进去 还有我们的导演蒂姆·米勒
Every single cent counted, and Tim Miller, our director,
他是一个视觉效果专家
is like– he’s a visual effects guru.
拥有一个视觉效果公司
He owns a visual effects company,
他神奇地把一块钱掰成了十块钱花
so he made every dollar magically turn into 10.
我不知道他怎么做到的 我很感谢他
I don’t know how he did that, and I’m so grateful to him
能做好每一件事
for like, making everything– us being
让我们能在电影里实现自己的想象
able to realize our vision for the movie, and really
以一个令我们难以置信的低价
kind of put everything that was on the page
把剧本上的每一幕都生动呈现
on the screen at a cost that you can’t tell we compromised.
而那种观影体验就像是
I mean, it still feels like you’re watching,
在看那些斥巨资做特效的超级大片一样
you know, one of these movies with these massive budgets.
其实只是少花钱在可卡因上而已
But just way less recreational drugs.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:改善剧组伙食能够减少可卡因需求吗?
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Would cocaine fall under craft services,
你怎么看?
do you think?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:很难说
RYAN REYNOLDS: I don’t know.
这很有趣 显然这几乎
You know, it’s funny, but like– obviously
不可能发生 可能偶有例外
that never happens anymore, but– well, maybe it does.
但是在80年代
But back in the ’80s, they’d always
他们会有电影制作和员工的线上预算成本
talk about the line costs on a movie and stuff,
还会有各种杂项的预算成本
and there’d always be, like, this miscellaneous line that
大概八万美元
was like, $80,000.
然后他们会出于个人喜好
And they’d just be like, oh, no, that was just individually
去买那种挪威太妃糖
wrapped Norwegian toffee.
你知道吗
You know?
就是……
And you’re like, right.
那种
Right.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:随便你怎么叫它吧
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Whatever you wanna call it.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是啊
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:接下来是回答观众提问环节
DANA HAN-KLEIN: We’re going to take audience questions
请大家排好队
in a moment, if anyone wants to line up.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:谢天谢地
RYAN REYNOLDS: Thank god.
没有啦 开个玩笑
No, I’m kidding.
你很棒
You’ve been doing great.
你超棒
You’ve been doing so great.
棒极了
You’ve been doing amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:谢谢大家
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Thanks, everyone.
这是我的辞职信 恕不奉陪了
That’s my two week’s notice, and I’m out.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:请为她鼓掌好吗
RYAN REYNOLDS: And a big hand for Dana.
她真的做得很棒了
Please, come on, she’s amazing.
你真的很优秀
You’ve been doing great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吗
All right?
戴娜·汉·克莱因:多谢夸奖
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you.
我想网上很多人都很好奇
I think a lot of people on the internet were curious,
电影里是否有临场发挥的恶搞
were there any onset shenanigans, and if so,
你能给我们讲讲嘛?
can you tell us about any of them?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:哇
RYAN REYNOLDS: Wow.
其实不多哦
Not a ton.
令人惊讶的是 这部电影
Like, surprisingly, for a movie like this,
并没有很多临场发挥的恶搞
there weren’t a ton of on set shenanigans.
很多都只是轮流讲的笑话
A lot of it was just alternate jokes.
我是说 我们东搞西搞也乐在其中
I mean, we just had so much fun with messing around.
我们是否会脱离拍摄场景恶搞只是时机问题
I mean, it was just a matter of time that sort of pulled us
但我们给观众们看到的每个角色都
away from each scene, but we would do 15 alt jokes
设计了15个笑点
for every one you see in the movie.
关于电影的家庭影院版
So the home entertainment package,
或者用以前的说法
or whatever the hell they– I’m like, so old, I’m like,
这部电影的光碟版
the LaserDisc package for this film
将使你眼前一亮
is going to be exceptional.
而在那之后发行的数字版
No, but the digital package that comes after, they’re
将会包含更多内容
going to have everything.
那些NG镜头 真的蠢得让人发笑
I mean, the gag reel is just stupid, stupid funny.
克莱恩:一个九小时长的剪辑吗?
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Like a nine hour cut?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
九小时完全可以的
You could do, like, a nine hour– I mean,
大家都有很有趣 笑点满满
there’s so many little extras that that stuff’s gonna be fun,
我觉得
I think.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:你最喜欢哪个家居品牌?
DANA HAN-KLEIN: And do you have a favorite furniture line?
任何
Any–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:最喜欢的?
RYAN REYNOLDS: A favorite?

Oh.

Oh.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:对
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Yeah.
有想到什么
Any thoughts on–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:哦 宜家的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Oh, from IKEA?
戴娜·汉·克莱因:就应该是宜家了
DANA HAN-KLEIN: It could be IKEA.
就是了 这是你的风格
It could be, you know– this is you.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:欧华仕是死侍个人最喜欢的
RYAN REYNOLDS: The Orvaash is Deadpool’s personal favorite.
但是比欧时就太糟糕了
But the Bjorsch, that thing’s just absolute bullshit,
我想大家都心里有数
and I think we all know it.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:我们会告知宜家的
DANA HAN-KLEIN: We’ll let IKEA know.

RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
那些没看过死侍的人
For anyone who hasn’t seen the movie here,
他们一定在想 这俩人在说啥玩意儿呢
they’re just going, what the fuck is he talking about?
在影片中 死侍强迫他年长而眼盲的室友
Deadpool in the movie forces his blind, elderly roommate
从早到晚组装宜家家具
to assemble IKEA furniture all day.
因为他是个好人
Because he’s a wonderful guy.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:他是个正派的市民
DANA HAN-KLEIN: He’s a stand up citizen.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
观众:我的第一个问题是
AUDIENCE: So my question is, what’s a fictional character
你最想饰演哪个自己未演过的虚拟人物?
that you wish to have played, but haven’t?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:噢 这是个好问题
RYAN REYNOLDS: Oh, that’s a good question.
当然 不是暮光之城里的贝拉
Not Bella from “Twilight.”
虚拟人物嘛 我想想
Fictional character that– there’s a– oh,
有个有点无聊的答案
what’s a boring answer?
有个监狱棒球手
There’s a great prison baseball player
他的名字叫布莱基·施沃 出现在上世纪二三十年代
named Blackie Schwamb from, I think, the ’20s or the ’30s,
他被誉为有史以来最伟大的监狱棒球手
and he was known as the greatest prison baseball player ever.
他虽然是个投手 却因酗酒
He was a pitcher, but he was totally debilitated
而极度虚弱
by alcoholism.
而我一直坚定地认为
And I’ve always been sort of totally
他的故事非常棒 所以
fascinated by his story, and so I
我希望能够在一部电影中扮演布莱基·施沃
would love to play Blackie Schwamb in a movie
尽管很可能没人会拍这样一部电影
that nobody will ever make.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:不一定哦 人们为死侍说好话
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Well, they said that about Deadpool,
然后就拍了死侍
and then they made that.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:这倒是
RYAN REYNOLDS: That’s true.
未来不可知 对吗
You never know, right?
开始写建议信吧
Start writing your letters.
我知道你们有多迷恋布莱基·施沃
I know how passionate you all are about Blackie Schwamb.
所以
So–
戴娜·汉·克莱因:现在就开始了
DANA HAN-KLEIN: It begins now.
就现在
It begins now.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是啊
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:那么你之前
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Actually, what sort
演过的哪种……你的其他表演经历
of other– what of your other acting
为我们带来了什么?
experiences you bring us– there’s
我总感觉重新体验了你在《活埋》中的
a moment that I was sort of reliving your performance in,
精彩表演
like, “Buried.”
瑞恩·雷诺兹:噢 是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Oh, yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:我最欣赏他的是
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Where I was like,
他真的很擅长在小空间内的情绪爆发
he’s just really good at, like, freaking out in small spaces.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
没错 就是这样
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:你曾感到过自己做不到吗?
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Were there any moments you were like, oh, no?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:我善于在小空间内爆发情感
RYAN REYNOLDS: I am good at freaking out in small spaces.
我真的是第一个
I’m pretty– like, I’m the first guy
在电影中 在表演中做到那样
to say, like, a movie I did, or a performance I did sucked,
但那的确是我的天赋技能
but like, yeah, that’s one gift I’ve always had,
在狭小空间内爆发情感
is freaking out in small spaces.
可能因为我是四个男生中最小的吧
And it’s probably because I’m the youngest of four boys,
所以我总是被塞进各种狭小空间里
so I was often crammed into small spaces,
在折磨中求生
both for survival, and for torture.
但在死侍这部电影中
But yeah, in the movie, in Deadpool I
我正被窒息折磨着死去
certainly, like– I’m choking to death, and I’m being tortured,
这还没什么 但问题在于
and I am fine with it, but the problem is
窒息使我脸上青筋暴起
it blows all the blood vessels in my face,
所以他们不得不在我的脸上化很浓的妆
so they have to end up, like, putting a lot of makeup
来盖住我可怕的青筋暴起的脸
on to cover up my horribly, yeah, blood vessel blown face.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:所以你得在妆容之上表现恐惧
DANA HAN-KLEIN: And then put your horrible on in make up?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的 然后还要
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yes, and then putting the horrible scar
化伤痕妆在最上面
make up on on over top of that.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:不可思议
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Awesome.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
观众:你好
AUDIENCE: Hi.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:你好
RYAN REYNOLDS: Hi.
观众:除了死侍之外您最喜欢哪部电影?
AUDIENCE: What is your favorite movie other than “Deadpool?”
您最自豪的是哪部电影?
So what is the movie that you’re most proud of?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:我最自豪的?
RYAN REYNOLDS: That I am most proud of?
观众:是的
AUDIENCE: Yes.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:应该是《活埋》了
RYAN REYNOLDS: Oh, probably “Buried.”
因为那样的表演真的很难
I mean, it was just because it was really difficult to do,
每个人都说那简直不可能
and everyone said it was impossible,
而我就喜欢那样的经历
and I loved that experience.
我们在巴塞罗那拍完了整部电影
We shot the whole thing in Barcelona.
整部电影都发生在一具棺材里
The whole movie takes place in a coffin,
那是一部真正的希区柯克式惊悚片 这样说
for those of you who don’t know, and it’s just a real Hitchcock
希望没看过的观众们有所了解
kind of thrill ride.
所以我很喜欢那部电影
So I love that movie.
我还是不懂为什么去巴塞罗那拍摄
I still don’t know why we shot it in Barcelona,
为什么不直接在我的客厅里拍呢 算啦
and we couldn’t just do it my living room, but whatever.
反正我说了不算
I don’t make the rules.
就是这样
So, yeah.
观众:谢谢
AUDIENCE: Thank you.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:不客气
RYAN REYNOLDS: You’re welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello.
观众:您好 当您最后一次扮演死侍
AUDIENCE: Hello, So about the last time you played Deadpool–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:嗯哼
RYAN REYNOLDS: Uh-huh–
观众:您是否需要签一份协议
AUDIENCE: –was there, like, an agreement
如果您出演娱乐性更低的版本的话
that if you played that less entertaining version, that you
您需要让它变成一部完整的死侍?
would get to, like, do a full Deadpool movie?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:确实如此
RYAN REYNOLDS: Actually, yes.
确实有这么份见鬼的协议
There fucking was.
真的
No, true.
我拿到剧本时 我记得他们
I remember they said– I sort of got the script,
当时正值好莱坞编剧大罢工
and it was during the Hollywood writers’ strike,
一个编剧也没有
so there’s no writers, so it just– it basically
剧本里只写着 死侍出现 语速超快
said Deadpool shows up, talks really fast,
让周围的人烦不胜烦
annoys everyone around him.
所以在整个前半段里我扮演韦德·威尔森
So for the whole first half of that movie I play Wade Wilson,
我就小嘴儿叭叭地说个不停
and I’m just yada, yada, yada the whole time.
我得胡诌自己的所有对白
And I just had to make up all my dialogue, because there
因为没有编剧来写这个
was no one to write it.
而我乐在其中
And I had fun.
我喜欢做这种事
I love doing that stuff.
但是死侍的后半段 他们把死侍讨人厌的嘴
But the second half, Deadpool, they sew his fucking mouth
缝上了
shut.
观众:对 他完全不说话
AUDIENCE: Right, he doesn’t talk at all.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
让他的眼睛能射激光 会有古怪的小刀
Let lasers come out of his eyes, and he has, like, weird knives
从手里飞出来
that fly out of his hands.
而且我记得有人说
And I remember saying, that’s really
他们被这样的死侍激怒了
going to anger some people.
那根本不是死侍
That’s not Deadpool.
他们说 你可以选择扮演死侍
And they basically said, well, you know, you can play him,
或者我们也可以找其他人来演
or we can hire, you know, someone else to play him.
我就不选你
I don’t– you know, pick your guy.
所以这对于我来说
So for me, it was a little bit, you know,
我有点被威胁了
I was a little bit blackmailed.
我只能说 好吧 就这么办
I just said, you know, all right, let’s do it,
瞧瞧将会发生什么吧
I guess, and let’s see what happens.
而之后的事简直滑稽
And then, you know, it’s funny.
我其实不应该讲这事的 但是
I probably shouldn’t be saying this, but the–
这也是死侍这电影了不起的原因
which is why it’s awesome.
在这部电影即将上映之前
After the movie had– it was just about to come out,
那时《金刚狼》也即将上映
“Wolverwine” was just about to come out,
我接到了工作室大佬之一
and I got a call from one of the executives
打来的电话 问我在哪儿
at the studio who said, where are you?
我说 我在加拿大呢
And I said, I’m up in Canada.
他说 我们要你马上飞回来
He’s like, we need you to fly here right now.
我问他 咋滴了?
And I was like, what’s wrong?
弄啥嘞?
What’s going on?
他说 我们试播了电影
He’s like, we’ve tested the movie,
大家对死侍非常失望
and people are very upset about the Deadpool.
对我们所做的一切都非常失望
About everything we did with the Deadpool.
我说 都特么因为你!
And I was like, you fucking did it!
我告诉过你了!
I told you!
他们说 我们在正片的最结尾
And they said, we shot this little tag that
拍了这样的一小段剧情
happens at the very end, after the credits, where
是死侍的断头躺在地上 我睁开眼睛
Deadpool’s severed head is on the ground, and I open my eyes,
我终于开口 说 嘘
and my mouth is now open, and I go, shh.
周围其实是一片死寂 但我们拍出来的
And it was just so dumb, but we did it anyway, I guess,
效果大概让人们误以为
to sort of make people think that there might
还会有另一部死侍
be another Deadpool after that.
然后死侍就落命了 头颅腐烂在福克斯的架子上
Then it just rotted and died on the shelves of Fox forever.
因为他们从没想过要拍死侍的续集
They never wanted to make a Deadpool movie after that, so–
观众:好吧
AUDIENCE: All right.
很好的回答
Perfect.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
但好在我们重拍了正确的结局 所以 等着瞧吧
But we made the right one now, so, there you go.
观众:是的
AUDIENCE: Yeah.
看起来很棒
Looks great.
我迫不及待想一睹为快了
I can’t wait to see it.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:哈
RYAN REYNOLDS: Cool.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hey, there.
观众:你好
AUDIENCE: Hi.
在影片中你和出租车司机
So in the movie, you and the taxi driver
是老铁
have a great relationship.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:那必须
RYAN REYNOLDS: Oh, yeah.
观众:我想问 为什么
AUDIENCE: The question is, why does he
一直载你兜风?
keep driving you around, and did he
他会得到酬劳吗?
get compensated for the movie?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的 我们给所有演员都发工资
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yes, we paid all our actors.
虽然只占很少的预算 但肯定每个人都是有报酬的
It was low budget, but they were definitely paid.
但很不幸 在影片中都品德没有
And no, in the movie, Dopinder does not– he is not
得到任何报酬
compensated, unfortunately.
死侍给他的报酬只有一个击掌
Deadpool only pays him in a crisp high five.
有一次还是双掌相击
And at one point he gives him a crisp 10.
观众:那真是……
AUDIENCE: It was really–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:还有一些人生忠告
RYAN REYNOLDS: And some life advice.
但都品德的名字来源于我高中时
But no, Dopinder is that– that name comes from– my friend
哦不 是初中时的朋友
in high school– no, sorry, elementary school.
我和这个叫都品德的家伙一起上学
I went to school with this guy named Dopinder,
这个角色其实是向他致敬的
and it’s actually– we’re paying tribute to him.
他被雷电击中后逝世了
He was killed, he was struck by lightning, which
这听起来难以置信
is so– just utterly crazy.
别笑
Don’t laugh.
他们都因此发笑
They’re all laughing about it now.
没什么
It’s fine.
没关系
No.
所以都品德这个角色是在向都品德致敬
And so that’s– Dopinder is a tribute to this guy, Dopinder,
这个我在学校认识的人
that I knew in school.
他真的是个很好的人
He was a really cool guy.
真的
Yeah.
观众:谢谢
AUDIENCE: Thank you.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:好啦
RYAN REYNOLDS: There you go.
这可比你想知道的答案多多了
That was more information than you ever wanted.
是的
Yeah.
观众:你好 瑞恩
AUDIENCE: Hey, Ryan.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:你好
RYAN REYNOLDS: Hey.
观众:在与你合作过的众多演员中
AUDIENCE: Who have been some of your favorite actors
你最欣赏哪位呢?
or actresses you’ve worked with in your career?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:海伦·米伦
RYAN REYNOLDS: Helen Mirren.
她很优秀
Amazing.
桑德拉·布洛克的优秀与出色不是常人
Sandra Bullock is like, as classy and fantastic as a human
所能及的
being can get.
天呐 我在想还有其他
God, I’m thinking of other actresses
我共事过的 热爱的女演员们
that I’ve worked with that I loved.
当然 有些你们不一定认识
You know, some you might not necessarily know.
多年前 我和特雷勒·霍华德做过电视节目
Traylor Howard, who I did my TV show with 155 years ago,
她是电视剧 两男一女在披萨店 里的女孩
she was the girl in the show on “Two Guys, A Girl, And A Pizza Place.”
她是个非常非常棒的人
She was an awesome, awesome person.
但是我一直都很幸运
But I’ve been lucky.
玛丽·路易斯·帕克是一个我认为
Mary Louise Parker’s one that I think
很有天赋 又超级聪明超级酷的人
is really talented, and super, super smart and cool.
所以嘞 我不知道
So yeah, I don’t know.
我在那里总是非常幸运
I’ve been pretty lucky in that department
认识了许多很棒的联袂主演
I’ve had a lot of great, great co-stars.

Yeah.

Yeah.

Yeah.
丹泽尔·华盛顿也是名不错的女演员
Denzel Washington is a wonderful actress as well.
观众:如果你听说过他的话
AUDIENCE: In case you’ve ever heard of him.

RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
观众:你好
AUDIENCE: Hi.
非常感谢你能拿出时间来
Thank you so much for your time.
我回想了你的演员生涯 你已经
I think back on your career, and you’ve
出演过许多不同风格的电影
done such a variety of different genres of movies,
从与特雷勒·霍华德合作的电影《假结婚》
from, you know, Sandra Bullock in “The Proposal,”
到动画电影 以及现在的改编电影
to animated movies, and these adaptations now.
你认为出演不同风格电影
What would you say have been the challenges
遇到了哪些挑战 以及
of doing these different genres, and then also
你最喜欢的部分是什么 我是说
the favorite parts to, say, doing
给动画电影配音还是一些动作性的事情
voice animation versus doing something more physical?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:好的
RYAN REYNOLDS: OK.
呃 我的职业生涯驱动主要靠绝望
Well, my career is largely driven by desperation,
所以不同的风格就好像 你
so this different genre thing is like, yeah, you
你找到了喜欢的剧本
just– you find a script that you like,
然后你求着某人来让你去演
and you beg someone to let you make it.
幕后配音的话——我很喜欢幕后配音
The voice over acting– I love voice over acting.
我很喜欢 因为这东西没有上限
I love it, because there’s zero ceiling,
你可以去说任何东西
and you can do and say anything.
在某种奇怪的方式下 死侍也
And in a weird way, Deadpool is–
死侍里也有许多幕后配音
there’s a lot of voice over acting in the movie, too.
因此做动画电影也很有意思
So doing animated films has been fun.
给《疯狂原始人》以及现在的续集配音非常棒
Working on “Crudes,” and now “Crudes 2” has been incredible.
还有《极速蜗牛》
And “Turbo.”
我 我不知道 我就是喜欢
And I just– I don’t know, I love it.
而且有一点很好 就是
And it’s nice that I can, you know,
终于能有点给我一岁的女儿看的东西了
have something I can show my one year old daughter.
看在老天的份上 别的什么都太脏了
For God’s sake, everything else is just vile.
所以 对
So, yeah.
对 就是这样
Yeah, that’s– yeah.
观众:好的
AUDIENCE: All right.
谢谢你
Thank you.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:不客气
RYAN REYNOLDS: You’re welcome.
谢谢你
Thank you.
观众:电影的市场营销一直都很疯狂
AUDIENCE: So the marketing for this movie has been insane.
我想知道 你有参与帮忙吗
I wanted to know, did you have a hand in that?
你是从最开始就有说过
Did you say from the very beginning,
我们应该用尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯做宣传
we should make Nicholas Sparks billboards
来加大宣传力度
to promote this,
还是说到最后才有的呢
or did that come in towards the end?
瑞恩雷诺兹:尼古拉斯·斯帕克斯的宣传牌没有
RYAN REYNOLDS: The Nicholas Sparks billboards were not– I
我是说 那是我们最后才会用到的
I actually was like, the last guy on board with that,
因为他们太棒了
because they were too good.
我是说 人们真的会
I was like, people are really going
觉得这是《恋恋笔记本》的续集
to think that this is, like, the sequel to “The Notebook.”
你知道吗
You know?
所以我对此是有点担心的
So I was a little worried about that one.
那件事是有点轰动的 然后我觉得
And that was such a hit, and I think
这里有我们几个市场营销的人
there’s a couple of our marketing guys in here
就现在
right now.
就在这里的某处 他们本可以举手的
They’re somewhere, they could raise their hands.
不过都是些胆小鬼 不会举的
But they’re chicken shits, so they won’t do that.
他们都是天才
They are geniuses.
但这一直都是 我说过
But it has been a– like I said, it’s
是电影的延伸 非比寻常
been an extension of the film, which is so unusual.
所以我们都多少在各方面参与了一点
So we’ve all had our hand in every little piece of it.
这比拍电影可艰巨多了
It’s been so much of a harder job than the filming,
实际上 这可是个全职工作 没日没夜的
actually, because it’s just been full time, around the clock.
我从来没有什么社交媒体日历
You know, I’ve never had a social media calendar
需要依照 这很疯狂
that I have to adhere to, which has been just crazy,
就是努力把东西做完
you know, just trying to get stuff out, content.
我们拍摄了很多视频 传播迅速
We shot so many videos, so many viral videos.
有些我写的 福克斯公司 瑞特和保罗也写了一些
Some I write, some Fox writes, some Rhett and Paul write.
所以就是 每个人都有参与
So it’s just been– everybody’s been all hands on deck.
但是充满乐趣
But it’s been so much fun.
我是说 每个人都乐此不疲
I mean, everybody just loves it, you know?
我想我们得到的许多反馈
I think a lot of the feedback we’ve been getting
都是人们对于电影即将上映很伤心
is people are sad that the movie is coming out,
因为那些视频就会停止制作了
because the viral videos are gonna stop.
但那不是真的
But that’s just simply not true.
观众:十分感谢
AUDIENCE: Thanks a lot.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:我们还有更多
RYAN REYNOLDS: We have many more.
是的
Yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:我想还有时间再问一个问题
DANA HAN-KLEIN: I think we have time for one more question.
观众:哦 太好了
AUDIENCE: Oh, great.
你好 瑞恩
Hi, Ryan.
这个问题跟电影无关
This is unrelated to the movie.
我会去看的 但我就是想
I promise to see it, but I just wanted
问下你关于当爹 以及你的小宝宝的问题
to ask you about being a dad, and your new baby.
你能讲点这方面的事吗
Can you just talk just a little bit about that?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:好耶
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
我才想起来我还有个娃
I just found out I had a child.
观众:惊喜不
AUDIENCE: Surprise!
瑞恩·雷诺兹:她差不多有一岁
RYAN REYNOLDS: She’s like, a year old, too.
蹒跚学步 咿呀学语
Walking and talking.
不知道我是谁
Has no idea who I am.
我很爱这样
You know I love it.
这样最棒了
It’s the best.
真的 棒极了
Honestly, it’s been incredible.
令人感激的是 我和妻子都
Thankfully, I have a wife that we both sort of
觉得我们不想同时工作
feel like we don’t want to work at the same time,
我们也因此能够很奢侈地那样做
so we have the luxury to be able to do that, you know?
因为往往工作地点是在泰国啦
Because oftentimes are jobs are in, you know, Thailand,
俄罗斯啦 或者别的
or our jobs are in Russia, or– you know.
所以我们总是一起旅行 也待在一起
So we all kind of travel together, and stay together.
很了不起
It’s been amazing, you know?
不过我女儿看到我带着伤疤回来就会哭
My daughter wept, though, when I would come in with the scar
就是拍死侍时化的那种
makeup on from “Deadpool.”
那有点
That was–
观众:布莱克(瑞恩的妻子)也会哭吗
AUDIENCE: Did Blake, too?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的 真的挺吓人
RYAN REYNOLDS: Really, really frightening.
呃 有时候我会为了好玩而带着妆
Well, sometimes I’d just put it on just for fun,
所以她讨厌那样
so she hated that.
但这是最棒的
But no, it’s the best.
说真的 这是最棒的事了
Honestly, it’s been like, the best thing.
每一句陈词滥调都那么真实
Every cliche is so stupidly true, you know?
生孩子就好像
It’s like, giving birth is like, you know,
最伟大的特权之一
one of the greatest privileges.
很普遍 但又是
It’s so common, but it’s like,
影响最深远的事情之一
one of the most profound things that happens.
很多的人做了这件事
So many people do it.
但每当谈起时 我总是很小心 因为
But I’m always careful when I talk about it, because, like,
我认识很多名人 他们谈起生孩子时
I know so many celebrities that talk about when they have a child,
就好像他们是唯一特喵的
like, they’re the only fucking human being alive
活着把孩子生出来的人了
that’s ever squeezed a kid out of them.
所以我有点 我总是
So I’m like, I’m a little– I’m always
对此有点厌倦
a little bit weary of that.
我有个朋友老是在说 我的女儿
And I have one friend that is always like, my daughter is
能引用契诃夫的话
quoting Chekhov.
她才两岁哦
And she’s two.
然后我就说 你女儿就是个小混蛋
And I was like, your daughter’s an asshole.
[笑]
[LAUGHTER]
观众:谢谢你
AUDIENCE: Thank you.
谢谢你能前来
Thanks for coming.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们别那样就结束
Let’s not end on that.
别嘛
Come on.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:好吧 你不觉得
DANA HAN-KLEIN: OK you don’t think
管你朋友的女儿叫小混蛋
calling your friend’s daughter an asshole
不太 好吧
isn’t the– all right.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:这就好比
RYAN REYNOLDS: This is like one of the things,
你如果参加采访
you know, you do interviews,
然后身置我的处境里 你就
and you’re in my position, and you’re like,
以一个完美的正确的角度在半夜醒来
just, you wake up in the middle of the night at a perfect right angle,
然后你就想 我怎么在坐着流汗呢
and you’re like, “Why am I sitting up sweating?”
然后你就 哦 那个该死的问题
And you’re like, oh, that fucking question.
我回答了那个问题
I answered that question.
我说了那种话
I said that thing, yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:只会放到网上 你知道吧
DANA HAN-KLEIN: It’s just the internet, you know?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:我知道
RYAN REYNOLDS: I know.
就网上就好
It’s just the internet.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:没人会谷歌的
DANA HAN-KLEIN: Nobody uses Google.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:我们都不会有事的
RYAN REYNOLDS: We’re all gonna be fine.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:好吧 那 你觉得
DANA HAN-KLEIN: All right, well, where do you
我们现在这个世界里的哪个地方
think the character Deadpool could
能让死侍这个角色最好地表现出来呢
do the most good in the world we currently live in?
瑞恩·雷诺兹:哦 他在哪能——老天
RYAN REYNOLDS: Oh, where he could the– oh my god.
肯定是总统选举
Well, certainly the presidential election
才能让我彰显他独一无二的
would be someplace where I would implement his unique–
戴娜·汉·克莱因:不过他是加拿大人唉
DANA HAN-KLEIN: He’s Canadian, though.
我不知道他能否
I don’t know if he can–
瑞恩·雷诺兹:独一无二的的能力
RYAN REYNOLDS: Unique skill set.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
他不能——我们确实做了简短的死侍总统竞选
He can’t– we did run a brief Deadpool for El Presidente
就在上周中间的时候
campaign in the middle of last week, I think,
但我们又在同一天推掉了 因为他太幼稚
but we pulled it the same day, because he’s just too immature
干不了那个
for that.
我认为他在这方面能做得挺好
So I think he could do some good there.
我更愿意把他当做专家 因为他实在不能专心
I’d love to see him as a pundit, because he can’t really focus.
所以看他跑题会很有趣
So it would be fun to just see the tangents, you know?
很愿意看比尔·奥赖利管他
Love to see Bill O’Reilly handle him.
是的
Yeah.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:一个多嘴的专家
DANA HAN-KLEIN: A pundit with a mouth.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是吗?
RYAN REYNOLDS: Right?
确实如此
Exactly.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:这听起来很不错
DANA HAN-KLEIN: It’s got a good ring to it.
死侍2:打嘴炮的专家
“Deadpool 2, the Pundit with a Mouth.”
瑞恩·雷诺兹:是的 没错
RYAN REYNOLDS: Yeah, exactly.
戴娜·汉·克莱因:好的
DANA HAN-KLEIN: All right.
非常感谢你能出席这次访谈
Well, thank you so much for joining us today.
瑞恩·雷诺兹:谢谢大家
RYAN REYNOLDS: Thank you so much.
谢谢你们邀请我来
Thank you guys for having me.
今天很开心
This was really fun.
很感谢大家
I really appreciate it.
谢谢
Thank you.
[鼓掌]
[APPLAUSE]
[音乐响起]
[MUSIC PLAYING]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

死侍扮演者瑞恩·雷诺兹受邀参加谷歌采访,谈起电影《死侍》拍摄的有趣幕后故事,以及自己的事业与家庭,搞笑不断,高潮连连

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

伽卡

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzuKLHyGwE

相关推荐