ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

精神革命的瞬间 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

精神革命的瞬间

Russell Brand - Time for a Spiritual Revolution

我认为 这是一个令人瞩目的时代
I think that this is an interesting time.
人们又一次 对规划别样的社会
I think that people are interested once more
产生了兴趣
in formulating a different society.
人们因遭受盘剥而心生厌恶
I think people are kind of bored of being exploited.
他们厌倦了文化叙述
They’re bored of a cultural narrative.
(文化叙述)支持精英主义同时驱策寻常百姓
This supports elitism, and it exploits the people.
一场精神革命蓄势待发
Time for a spiritual revolution
地球在遭受破坏 我们正制造贫困
The planet is being destroyed, we are creating underclass.
我们正剥削全世界的贫困者
We are exploiting poor people all over the world.
并对他们恳切而又合理的诉求置若罔闻
And the genuine legitimate problems of the people are not being addressed.
自我教育
Educate yourself
我认为那些过去发生的事情正是我所信任的
I suppose what’s happened is, this is what I believe in mate,
那些文化叙述都会带来升迁吗
is that certain cultural narratives are promoted-
仅仅对精英有利罢了
that are beneficial only to elites.
这些文化叙述并不准确
These cultural narratives are not true.
我认为用权力和政治来统治的时代是无意义的假相
I think of contemporary by powers and politics is a meaningless spectacle-
无非方便其顾左右而言他
designed to distract you from where power truthfully dwells.
政治是约束人内心的管理手段
Politics just needs to be the administration of certain spiritual principles.
对我而言 这种约束是说 我们是统一的 团结的
For me, the spiritual principles are that we’re all one, we’re all together,
每一个人的权利都应当被尊重
and every individual’s rights need to be respected.
我想我们应该把政治看作是 统一 团结 包容
I think that we need to see politics is the implementation of spiritual principles
等精神守则在现实中的履行
of oneness, togetherness, tolerance of one another;
并确保人们得到照顾
and making sure that people are taken care of.
这正是我所思考的 我想 相对于政治(革命)而言 我们更需要一场精神上的革命
This is what I think, I think we need a spiritual revolution more than a political one.
我绝对相信人性的力量 我相信我们是相关联的
I believe profoundly in the power of humanity, I believe that we’re connected.
我相信必然会有一场成功的变革
I think there’s an inevitability to a successful revolution.
我相信我们正经历着意识形态的变化
I think this is a change in consciousness that we’re experiencing.
我们都将幸存下来
I feel that we’ll all survive.
这会是一场彻底的变革
This is gonna be radical changes.
我觉得我们应该把世界视为……我们太过担心新的秩序下的世界了
I think we need to be looking at the world as… We’re pretty worry about the new world order thing.
我们应该把世界看做一个包容的实体
But I think we need to look at the world as one inclusive entity.
我们要看看这个世界 (究竟)有多少人在这个星球上生活
We need to look at the world how many people there are on the planet.
我们需考虑可能获取的资源 最应把它们用于何处
We need to look at the resources that are available, and what’s the most sensible thing to do with that?
我认为现有的能源结构会产生巨大变化
I think there’s gonna be massive change for the power structures that currently exist.
激励他人
Inspire others
你无法依照外界的标准定义自己
You can’t define yourself in reference to other external co–ordinates.
你必须根据自己的关系 以更高级的实体来定义自己
You must define yourself internally with your relationship, with a higher entity.
把自己视作 以高级别 高频呈现的事物
Think yourself as a manifestation of some higher thing, some higher frequency.
这些都是可以得到的领悟
This is a visible realization.
你清楚自己看不见原子 不是吗
And you know that, because you can’t see atoms, can you?
当然 你也看不到使原子结合的力
And you certainly can’t see the forces that hold the atoms together.
你瞧 微观量子世界对一切皆有解释
There, in the micro quantum world lie the answers to everything.
你不能用富有逻辑的 理性的思维去理解它 但可以凭直觉感受它
You can’t understand it with our logical rational minds, but we feel intuitively.
使自己与那些事物紧密相连 然后你就会像太阳一样发着光
Get yourself in line with that stuff, and you beam like the sun.
什么是最终的真相呢
What is the ultimate truth?
我认为最终的真相是统一
I suppose the ultimate truth is oneness
这是一个暂时的幻觉 我们都暂时占用这些躯壳
this is a temporary illusion that we all temporarily occupy these flesh puppets.
我们是如此地相信自己的身份 如此信仰个人主义
We believe so much in our own identities. We believe in our individualism.
我不会自以为是地说:看看我的头发 看这些手镯 看这些可笑的靴子
I’m not gonna talk as a very egotistical man: look at my hair, look at these bracelets, look at these ridiculous boots.
我是一个相信利己主义及自我特性的人
I’m a person that believes in the nature of my own individualism and my own identity.
在更深层面上 我认为所有这些事物都是短暂存在的
On a deep level, I recognise that all these things are transient.
那些重要的 我们共享的决定性的事物
And what’s important, and what’s defining are the things we all share
是爱 团结 和睦
love, unity, togetherness.
只要我们的文化叙述回避这些想法
As long as we have cultural narratives that eschew these ideas,
抑制这些想法
that suppress these ideas,
赞成那些消极的人类特质:
in favour of negative human traits:
贪婪 自私 欲望
greed, selfishness, lust.
只要这些想法“变本加厉” 我们将会对立地存在着
As long as these ideas are promoted, we will exist in opposition to one another.
并且会被赞扬人性消极面的公司所剥削
And we’ll be exploited by corporations that praise on these negative facets of humanity.
自我学习
Educate yourself
激励他人
Inspire others
一场变革即将到来
There’s gonna be a revolution.
所有这些都会发生
It’s totally going to happen.
毫无疑问 这就是终点
I don’t got a flicker of doubt. This is the end.
是时候觉醒了
This is time to wake up.
就像主祷文中所言:“居于地球如同生活在天堂”
Like it says in the Lord’s Prayer, “on earth as it is in heaven”.
但在某些量度 某些频率 就会实现
But there are sort of dimensions, sort of frequencies, at which we’re the realisation.
它可能会合着不同的叙述 随着不同的故事“迎面走来”
It could be coming in tune with a different narrative, with a different story.
如果我们如上帝所愿一般活着 那么这个世界将会自然地发生变化
If we live as god would have us live, then the world would change automatically,
事情就这么自然而然地变化了
which would just happen automatically.
人说这是可能的…… 但洞穴可能万年都黯淡无光
Someone said it might be… but the cave could have been in darkness ten thousand years.
只要灯光开启 只要火柴被点燃
But as soon as the light is put on, as soon as the match is struck.
酷 光在那儿 光来了
Cool! The light is there. So the light is coming.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这只是个人想法,我想我们的精神比政治更需要一场革命。

听录译者

ccz

翻译译者

审核员

审核团V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kkpxi6MayY

相关推荐