ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

基础瑜伽 – 跃进式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

基础瑜伽 - 跃进式

Runner's Lunge - Foundations of Yoga

大家好 欢迎收看《爱珺瑜伽》
Hey, everyone, and welcome to yoga with Adriene,
我是爱珺
l am Adriene,
今天我们会继续《基础瑜伽》课程
and today we’re going to continue our foundation of yoga series
学习跃进式
with the runner’s lunge,
它可以帮助我们拉伸腿部 打开胸腔
a great posture for stretching the legs, opening the chest,
增加脊柱连接处的间隙
finding space in links in the spine,
对于跑步者 或像我一样
also really great stretch for runners,
想要跑步的人来说 也是不错的拉伸运动
or wanna be runners, like me.
让我们赶紧站上垫子 准备开始吧
So, let’s get started, and hop on the mat.
做这个姿势 首先要站在瑜伽垫前端
OK, so for this pose, we’re gonna start at the head of our mat,
双脚并拢或分开都可
and l’m gonna begin by bringing my feet together or have them apart.
好的 我要开始做山式了 然后前弯
OK, l’m gonna start my mountain posture, l’m gonna dive through forward fall,
感觉像是……这些是基础姿势
and it feels like what the what, we, this was foundational series, then go back,
你们可以快速的参照
if you have a quick moment in refer to mountain pose,
山式和前弯体式
and the forward fall, Tadasana and Uttanasana.
注意这些体式的细节
just for this specific subtoses to poses,
为了做好今天的体式
but in order to get to our pose for today,
我们快速回顾一下姿势要点
l’m going to just very quickly go through my checklist here,
山式 双手叉腰
mountain pose, draw my hands to waist line,
吸气 呼气 身体前倾 胸部向前
inhale in, exhale, diving forward, leading with the heart, huuuu.
进入前弯体式 放松 头自然下垂
coming into my forward fold, relaxing the way to the head down,
指尖放松 脊椎自然摆动
just letting the fingertips go, leading the spine roll naturally,
曲膝几次 脚轮流下踩
l can bent my knees a couple of time here, pedalling the feet,
就是为了让身体产生一点空间
just creating a little bit of space, yeah, in the body,
可以摇摇头 对
maybe shaking the head, yes,
你好 麦克风 摇摇头
wuuu, hello, microphone, shaking the head, now,
现在指尖放到双脚外侧
but from here, l’m gonna bring my fingertips to the outer edges of my feet,
左脚跟下压 把能量带到核心区
l’m gonna press into my left heel, and by bringing in active energy into my core,
意思是将意识集中在你的中心
whenever that means you, just bring a little bit of awareness into your center,
右腿向后迈 即使在变换体式的时候
l’m gonna step my leg back, so even in the transitions here,
意念也要放在在肚子 即核心区上
mindful through my belly, through my core,
腿向后迈 要是用胳膊肘 对吧?
l’m gonna step my leg back, and then I’m gonna use my elbows, right?
不必匆忙完成体式
no need to rush to Asana,
事实上 如果你是初学者 参加公共课程
in fact, if you’re a beginner, and you want to go to public classes,
不要让任何人催促你去做
don’t let anyone rush you,
别着急 我总是让我的学生
take your time, so right here, l always encourage my students,
尤其是在学跃进式的时候
especially in this runner’s lunge,
慢一点 仔细体会 不必着急 明白吗?
to take your time, to find it, there is no rush, no need to blow through, ok?
其实如果能在这多花点时间 收益会翻倍的
In fact, we get double the benefit when we take a little more time here,
尤其是在开始创造空间阶段
especially in the beginning to create space.
现在我正在右腹股沟前侧制造一些空间
So l’m creating space in the front of the right hip crease,
你好 好多空间
hello, lots of space here.
现在我要改变重心 用左手大拇指
Now l’m gonna shift my weight over and l’m gonna take my left thumb,
这是个很棒的小技巧 大家把大拇指伸出来
this is a great little trick, comes up, everyone.
用左手大拇指把左侧腹股沟向后推
l take my left thumb, and l’m gonna, l’m gonna to use it to peel my left hip crease back,
现在松开一会儿 松开
so, right now, we break up for a second, break up!
现在 我的臀部是这样的
right now, my hips are like this,
我要将左侧腹股沟向后推
my hip tucks, l’m gonna take my left hip crease so that
让臀部在一条线上
l can bring them more in line with each other,
平行 相信我能做到
parallel, trust me on this one,
用左手大拇指将腹股沟向后推 让臀部平行
taking the left thumb to crease back, l’m gonna peel it, drawing them parallel,
感觉像有一个绳子在拉我 当 当……
and then l’m gonna notice that l’m might be on a tight rope, dung, dung……
当然我不需要 也没必要
and l don’t need to be, there is no need,
左脚动一动 让臀部更稳定
uhm, let the hip give us a little more stability by walking the left foot out,
我在进行平行挤压 而不是被绳子绑着
so l’m on two parallel squeeze, rather than a tight rope,
然后将注意力集中到脊椎
and then l’m gonna bring my attention to the spine, by inhaling in,
吸气 胸向前倾 呼气 左侧臀部向下沉
breathing my heart forward, and exhaling, sinking into that front hip,
注意膝盖在脚后跟上方
noticing that my knees directly above my heel,
人们做这个姿势时 经常膝盖超伸
this is very common that people coming to this line and knees, like hyperextending way,
向前 向前 超过脚趾头 膝盖不要超过脚趾
over, over, over the toes even, no bueno for the knees,
回来点 退回一点
so back it up, back it up,
膝盖要在脚后跟正上方 脚趾指向前方
stack that knee right above the heel, toes pointing forward.
现在开始折磨腹股沟了
Now, if this is beginning excruciating in the hip creases,
否则你可能不能挺直脊椎
or you can’t seem to find that straight line in the spine,
或者向前打开胸腔 休息一下 行了吗?
or open the chest heart forward, cut yourself a break, ok?
膝盖落下 固定
send that knee to the ground for a little more stability,
脚背着地
and you can either come along to the top of the foot here,
或脚趾抓地
or you can stay with the toes crawl under,
老实说 这个姿势不管你怎么做
honestly in this point, whatever in this pose,
只要你觉得舒服就行 好吗?
it’s whatever feels best for you, ok?
脚趾抓地 膝盖下落 固定
So l’m gonna keep my toes crawl under here, or l’m gonna let my knee down for a little stability,
然后吸气 前后转肩
and then I’m gonna inhale, loop my shoulders forward upon backs,
看一下手指尖 你会注意到
that l can just check in with my fingertips, you might notice you start to put, uhm,
手指尖开始承受重量 颜色开始变了
excruciating among of weight on your fingertips, it’s start to change colors,
变得像是草莓奶油棒冰 或其它恶心的东西
become like strawberry cream popsicles or something gross,
不过 保持一会儿
but, uhmm, take a little bit of that way of your fingertips,
保持姿势的延展直到头顶
take responsibility for the pose by extending for the crown of the head,
给关节制造一些空间
and taking some way out of joints.
跃进式之后 吸气 头向前
From runner’s lunge, l’m gonna inhale, shun my heart forward,
呼气 准备下一动作
and to get out of it I’ll either exhale,
手掌落好 腿向后迈 进入另一个体式
plan my palms typically in step of back into another posture.
V形悬体 以后我们会一起学这个下犬式
teaser, one day we will learn downward dog together,
或者将腿收回 回到原来的姿势
or, l’m might take my back leg and come back the way l came,
也就是我把后脚收回来
which means l will take that back foot.
这样 左脚跟使劲踩 右脚抬起
in this case, right foot, pressing into my left heel, and I’ll step it up
回到垫子前端 落在左脚旁
to the front of the mat to meet the left foot,
回到前弯体式 呼吸
coming back in my forward fold, taking a breath here,
然后吸气 双手叉腰 回到最开始的姿势
and then inhale in, drawing the hands to the waist line and coming back of the way l came,
脖子伸长 尾骨回卷
a long neck, scoup in the tail bone in, and arriving,
回到最初的姿势
back to Asana.
好 跃进式完成了
Ok, so that was the runner’s lunge, uh,
如果关于跃进式 你有什么问题或者想法
if you have any questions or comments about the runner’s lunge,
或者其它有关瑜伽的问题 请在下方的评论区留言
or about anything else yoga related, uhm, plz leave it in the comment box below,
一定要订阅我们的频道 给我们点赞
make sure you subscribe to the channel, like us,
下次见 谢谢观看 Namaste
and I’ll see you next time, thank you, Namaste.
爱珺瑜伽

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

呵呵呵呵

翻译译者

greenhoodie

审核员

审核员JS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJl_jhJcWw

相关推荐